Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,738 members, 7,831,350 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:30 PM

How Would You React - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Would You React (821 Views)

Ladies, How Do You React If You Sit On A Guy's Lap And He Gets A Boner / How Would You React If You Are In A Bus With Someone Reading A Book Like This... / How Would You React If Your Uncle Is Harassing You Sexually! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Would You React by feamtrik(m): 11:06pm On Jul 12, 2016
Your 14 Year Old Daughter in High School is going back to the boarding school after the Christmas break..As a good mother, your saw her off to the bus station and left after she had boarded the bus.. After 3 hours, you were told the bus she boarded had an accident and no one survived.. As you are going crazy making arrangements to verify her death, you received a call from your daughter saying, 'Mum, I wasn't on that bus ooo, My boyfriend insisted I spend a day at his house before I go to School'.What will you do as a parent? How would you react?Let's have your contributions on the story. Be very candid...
Re: How Would You React by K9Uneet(m): 11:09pm On Jul 12, 2016
I'd thank God then subsequently beat the shit outta her skinny lying a**.
Re: How Would You React by PraizFresh(m): 11:11pm On Jul 12, 2016
I quite agree with the poster above me.
Re: How Would You React by Nobody: 11:43pm On Jul 12, 2016
Stale.
Re: How Would You React by feamtrik(m): 2:29pm On Jul 14, 2016
K9Uneet:
I'd thank God then subsequently beat the shit outta her skinny lying a**.
after thanking God.. U think beating her is the next?.. to me I 'll only ave a very deep conversation with her.. we all know that at this our generation... a 14year old lady have the look and asset of a grown up lady.. so we won't be surprised seeing a 14year old lady not having a boy friend... I 'll only ave a deep talk with her and not beat her....... cos if I were to be the girl n my father beat me... I can say it to their face that will they be beating my dead body or crying if I was in the accident
Re: How Would You React by K9Uneet(m): 11:20am On Jul 15, 2016
feamtrik:
after thanking God.. U think beating her is the next?.. to me I 'll only ave a very deep conversation with her.. we all know that at this our generation... a 14year old lady have the look and asset of a grown up lady.. so we won't be surprised seeing a 14year old lady not having a boy friend... I 'll only ave a deep talk with her and not beat her....... cos if I were to be the girl n my father beat me... I can say it to their face that will they be beating my dead body or crying if I was in the accident
I'm not beating her because she has a boyfriend but for lying to me. My kids should be able to confide in me and not hide anything from me.
Re: How Would You React by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jul 15, 2016
I believe all things happen for a reason... The mother should be thankful. But that wouldn't stop her from sparing the rod tho'.

1 Like

Re: How Would You React by feamtrik(m): 8:40am On Jul 19, 2016
K9Uneet:

I'm not beating her because she has a boyfriend but for lying to me. My kids should be able to confide in me and not hide anything from me.
we can say that she lied anyway.. but how many 14yrs old girl will come boldly to a Nigeria parent that she is having a bf when we 're not in American.... to her she is not lieing.. she is doing what others are doing that is normal
Re: How Would You React by DrDreWise: 8:56am On Jul 19, 2016
Some niggas are just dull. Beat a 14 year old girl Your type beats his wife everyday. You think the rod will bring her closer

Get closer to her and make her see the evils in what she's doing. If you react violently, she'll have all reasons to get farther from you. It'll seem like you were punishing her for escaping death. Her boyfriend will be her idol from that moment.
Re: How Would You React by SmellingAnus(m): 8:58am On Jul 19, 2016
introduce me to that your boyfriend... I will thank the boy then interview him about his plans for my daughter, if I see that the guy is going somewhere meaningful, I will give them my blessings to be close but with more guidance
Re: How Would You React by feamtrik(m): 12:11pm On Jul 19, 2016
SmellingAnus:
introduce me to that your boyfriend... I will thank the boy then interview him about his plans for my daughter, if I see that the guy is going somewhere meaningful, I will give them my blessings to be close but with more guidance
well said..... but it has to be close marking n guidance

(1) (Reply)

Ladies, Abeg Stop This Habit. / Romancelanders Please Help Me Out What Should I Do? Im Pleading / Jealous Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.