Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,604 members, 7,820,162 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:42 AM

How Can Masturbating Be Stopped (need) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can Masturbating Be Stopped (need) (1074 Views)

Tya Vuitton Leaked Sex Tape, Val Hassan Masturbating Video Leaked In Ivory Coast / Man Harasses His Female Neighbour By Masturbating Constantly In Her Presence / Driver Who Was Masturbating & Driving Caught By Corper In Abuja (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can Masturbating Be Stopped (need) by Orgasmgush(f): 1:27am On Jul 13, 2016
Often I wonder how I can keep hands out of my ***, so I threw a question to my friends on my dating app, palmchat, and all the response didn't get me happy, now before I conclude, fellow nairalanders, please advise me, my body is nympho, help me

1 Like

Re: How Can Masturbating Be Stopped (need) by naijafella(m): 1:31am On Jul 13, 2016
For you,I got solution... Spend just one week with me and you will be totally cured.
Re: How Can Masturbating Be Stopped (need) by Nobody: 1:37am On Jul 13, 2016
naijafella:
For you,I got solution... Spend just one week with me and you will be totally cured.
naso
Re: How Can Masturbating Be Stopped (need) by leonJunior: 2:00am On Jul 13, 2016
just get a job [code][/code]dats all
Re: How Can Masturbating Be Stopped (need) by Nobody: 2:37am On Jul 13, 2016
Op, are u juz using ur fingers? grin
Re: How Can Masturbating Be Stopped (need) by classichsy(m): 4:34am On Jul 13, 2016
If not. What you gon recommend. LOL
Re: How Can Masturbating Be Stopped (need) by fuckYouSeun(m): 4:37am On Jul 13, 2016
why you wan stop dat kain sweet thing... e better to dey f*ck around if you stop na, any prick you see go dey hungry you oo, you fit try my own first sha
Re: How Can Masturbating Be Stopped (need) by paparazy06(m): 4:42am On Jul 13, 2016
The only way for you to stop it us to let holy spirit have his way in your life. All this put your mind away from it or try to get busy when the thought of doing it come don't work. Am talking from personal experience. And please if you are not in christ, accept him as your lord and savior.
Re: How Can Masturbating Be Stopped (need) by TI1919(m): 5:00am On Jul 13, 2016
Orgasmgush:
Often I wonder how I can keep hands out of my ***, so I threw a question to my friends on my dating app, palmchat, and all the response didn't get me happy, now before I conclude, fellow nairalanders, please advise me, my body is nympho, help me

Repent and accept Jesus Christ as you personal Lord and savior and be close to brethren around you be disciple by a BROTHER OR SISTER as God lead.

While you are being disciple your main focus should be the life of Christ.

Don't follow those who think the gospel is for one to make money
Re: How Can Masturbating Be Stopped (need) by TPAND(f): 5:54am On Jul 13, 2016
Masturbation is no crime nor sin.

Ease your stress the good way by maturbating, it's not an addiction, it's a way of life.
Re: How Can Masturbating Be Stopped (need) by Marlvin(m): 6:01am On Jul 13, 2016
TPAND:
Madturbation is no crime nor sin.

Ease your stress the good way by maturbating, it's not an addiction, it's a way of life.

This is outrageous.
Re: How Can Masturbating Be Stopped (need) by TPAND(f): 6:08am On Jul 13, 2016
Marlvin:

This is outrageous.

Why Is it.
Re: How Can Masturbating Be Stopped (need) by Marlvin(m): 6:10am On Jul 13, 2016
TPAND:

Why Is it.

What do you understand by the word 'Addiction' ?
What triggers addiction?
Re: How Can Masturbating Be Stopped (need) by RasheedUmar: 6:15am On Jul 13, 2016
Get a guy who has a big dick and knows how to use it.
Re: How Can Masturbating Be Stopped (need) by TPAND(f): 6:41am On Jul 13, 2016
Marlvin:

What do you understand by the word 'Addiction' ?

What triggers addiction?

Addiction only consonate what is bad. Do you get addicted to drinking water or eating three square meals. Masturbation isn't bad. Don't Christianize it. Masturbation is morally right
Re: How Can Masturbating Be Stopped (need) by Marlvin(m): 8:16am On Jul 13, 2016
TPAND:

Addiction only consonate what is bad. Do you get addicted to drinking water or eating three square meals. Masturbation isn't bad. Don't Christianize it. Masturbation is morally right

All these you listed are necessities for Pete's sake !

It's just like mowing a lawn, it's a necessity not a habit.

You can only get addicted to what you derive profound pleasure which sometimes isn't morally justifiable.
Re: How Can Masturbating Be Stopped (need) by Nobody: 9:14am On Jul 13, 2016
TrapQueen77:
Op, are u juz using ur fingers? grin

U no go kill me today

U she should get 'cucumber' ??

Op no try am o....the size of the cucumber wey i dey see for market these days no be here ooo.

Better still get your self this

1 Share

Re: How Can Masturbating Be Stopped (need) by Nobody: 9:25am On Jul 13, 2016
Freiden:

U no go kill me today

U she should get 'cucumber' ??

Op no try am o....the size of the cucumber wey i dey see for market these days no be here ooo.

Better still get your self this

I have better than tat they are much bigger, longer and heavier grin

Was juz asking the op coz if she likes I can let her lend my boyfriends to see if she can take Jack, Mike and Wilbur wink
Re: How Can Masturbating Be Stopped (need) by Nobody: 9:27am On Jul 13, 2016
TrapQueen77:

O have better than tat much bigger, longer and heavier grin

Was juz asking the op coz if she likes I can let lend her my boyfriends to see if she can take Jack, Mike and Wilbur wink

#indbanjsvoice

All this girls em gbadun koboko.

I give up

(1) (Reply)

Ghhhh / The Reasons Men Prefers Big Butt Women / Why Are Ladies This Dumb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.