Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,591 members, 7,823,576 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:52 AM

Jamb:Posting Of Candidates To Their School Of Choice - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Jamb:Posting Of Candidates To Their School Of Choice (17490 Views)

Category Of Candidates To Sit For Rescheduled UTME / UNILAG Reveals The Names Of Candidates That Upgraded Their Post-UTME Results / List Of Candidates For 5th Regular Course Interview Into Police Academy 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jamb:Posting Of Candidates To Their School Of Choice by Batifeori: 4:18pm On Jul 13, 2016
I have been posted since monday. I used awaiting result and I had 186 in jamb plus I'm from lagos. I chose federal university,Dutsin-ma katsina as my 1st choice and that's where they still post me to. Its not abt your jamb score,waec or state of origin. Its all about GOD and luck.

1 Like

Re: Jamb:Posting Of Candidates To Their School Of Choice by thenny312(m): 4:42pm On Jul 13, 2016
youngaz:
accounting....u??
abegi wat does ur fb dp looks like
Re: Jamb:Posting Of Candidates To Their School Of Choice by Rilwon: 4:50pm On Jul 13, 2016
MhizVeronica:
NOTICE TO ALL CANDIDATES FOR 2016/2017 ADMISSION.

Please if you have checked your name on the jamb portal and you are not posted yet, don't panic, because according to Jamb the only thing that can stop a candidate that has attained the national cut off point from being admitted is his or her ssce results or does not have a complete documents (credentials).

All candidates will be posted accordingly, either to his/her most preferred or preferred but everyone will be posted.

Candidates with awaiting results shouldn't bother because all schools are directed not to deny them admission until their results is released and their eligibility confirmed.

If you have been posted, you are advised to get all your credentials ready and always visit your school website regularly to know your screening dates.

We will always post any updates from school concerning admission screening.

Before 30th July the final list will be uploaded on the jamb portal and every one will be posted. But until then get all your credentials ready.

REQUIRED DOCUMENT FOR SCREENING
1. ORIGINAL JAMB RESULTS (WITH PASSPORT)
2. JAMB EXAMINATION PHOTO CARD.
3. WAEC CERTIFICATES OR COMPUTER PRINT OUT/PROOF OF AWAITING RESULTS FOR AWAITING RESULTS CANDIDATES (STATEMENT OF RESULTS NOT NEEDED)
4. BIRTH CERTIFICATES/AGE DECLARATIONS
5. CERTIFICATE OF ORIGIN.
6. 4-12 COPIES OF COLOURED RECENT PASSPORTS.
7. ONLINE PRINTOUT OF SCREENING PHOTOCARD.
8. RECOMMENDATION LETTER DULY SIGNED OR STAMPED.

Goodluck.

Source please
Re: Jamb:Posting Of Candidates To Their School Of Choice by odebiyi1(m): 5:29pm On Jul 13, 2016
I scored 223
Re: Jamb:Posting Of Candidates To Their School Of Choice by vinsilva(m): 5:33pm On Jul 13, 2016
I applied to bayero university kano, but haven't been posted yet,
Re: Jamb:Posting Of Candidates To Their School Of Choice by okunola888: 5:36pm On Jul 13, 2016
i scored 209
computer science
and i have not been posted yet for federal university akure
pls hope there wont be any problem
Re: Jamb:Posting Of Candidates To Their School Of Choice by youngaz(m): 6:18pm On Jul 13, 2016
thenny312:
abegi wat does ur fb dp looks like
aaahh sorry jare we're lyk 5 using dat namegrin ...am d guy on blue native (dnt no of dat is blue anyway) wit design @ d front....rocking a specs too! Lolwink
Re: Jamb:Posting Of Candidates To Their School Of Choice by Twizzy30(m): 7:06pm On Jul 13, 2016
okunola888:
i scored 209
computer science
and i have not been posted yet for federal university akure
pls hope there wont be any problem
I chosed FUTA too but I've not been posted.
Re: Jamb:Posting Of Candidates To Their School Of Choice by uhalauju(f): 7:36pm On Jul 13, 2016
MULLAH123:
I tried checking for a friend but seeing no admission offered yet, is that the normal response or it means h miss this year

pls how can I check for a friend?

1 Like

Re: Jamb:Posting Of Candidates To Their School Of Choice by CivilzedTyger(m): 7:37pm On Jul 13, 2016
vinsilva:
what's your score and course
Re: Jamb:Posting Of Candidates To Their School Of Choice by teewai3(m): 8:22pm On Jul 13, 2016
I scored 225, and av nt been posted yet to futa
Re: Jamb:Posting Of Candidates To Their School Of Choice by thenny312(m): 8:33pm On Jul 13, 2016
youngaz:
aaahh sorry jare we're lyk 5 using dat namegrin ...am d guy on blue native (dnt no of dat is blue anyway) wit design @ d front....rocking a specs too! Lolwink
friend request sent o...... All u hv to do is accept nd message me wink
Re: Jamb:Posting Of Candidates To Their School Of Choice by vinsilva(m): 8:52pm On Jul 13, 2016
CivilzedTyger:
what's your score and course
I scored 200, and the course is medical lab science. seriously hoping for the best
Re: Jamb:Posting Of Candidates To Their School Of Choice by hinohsend: 9:07pm On Jul 13, 2016
Twizzy30:
My sis scored 196 in jamb and has been posted to OAU.

Has your sis registered for the OAU eligibility screening?, I hope you know you have to score 200+ to apply.
Re: Jamb:Posting Of Candidates To Their School Of Choice by CivilzedTyger(m): 9:58pm On Jul 13, 2016
vinsilva:
I scored 200, and the course is medical lab science. seriously hoping for the best
Best of luck bro, I chose the school too, the course is Biochemistry and I scored 212. I've not been posted yet, my second choice is Kust wudil what about you
Re: Jamb:Posting Of Candidates To Their School Of Choice by FuckTheMods: 12:06am On Jul 14, 2016
hinohsend:

Has your sis registered for the OAU eligibility screening?, I hope you know you have to score 200+ to apply.
if jamb post an oau aspirant with a jamb score of 196. Then there is no need to panic cos the school will call up candidates who scored 200+ even if they were not posted by jamb and later when schools admit them the school will forward the admitted candidates to jamb and reject the so called posted candidate with 196
Re: Jamb:Posting Of Candidates To Their School Of Choice by Jedixraja(m): 8:06am On Jul 14, 2016
Re: Jamb:Posting Of Candidates To Their School Of Choice by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jul 14, 2016
vinsilva:
what's your score, course and state of origin?
Re: Jamb:Posting Of Candidates To Their School Of Choice by casdoruche: 12:41am On Jul 15, 2016
[color=#006600][/color]has anyone been posted to unibadan economics. I scored 250 and applied for economics ui
Re: Jamb:Posting Of Candidates To Their School Of Choice by Isaolamide: 6:59am On Jul 15, 2016
BreezyCB:
Please has anyone been posted to Lautech ?
Yes me MBBS
Re: Jamb:Posting Of Candidates To Their School Of Choice by casdoruche: 9:50am On Jul 15, 2016
casdoruche:
[color=#006600][/color]has anyone been posted to unibadan economics. I scored 250 and applied for economics ui
Re: Jamb:Posting Of Candidates To Their School Of Choice by Pratto: 10:31am On Jul 15, 2016
Hi everyone! Please I want to ask if anyone has info on OAU admission condition, I checked the jamb portal and found out my name was sent to OAU and instructed to check the OAU site but no info yet.
Re: Jamb:Posting Of Candidates To Their School Of Choice by pagorino(m): 1:04pm On Jul 15, 2016
222, not yet posted, Ambrose Ali uni, but hv done d screening n i scored 53. but still confused
Re: Jamb:Posting Of Candidates To Their School Of Choice by Outofsync(m): 1:24pm On Jul 15, 2016
240 OAU pharmacy.... Any hope??
Re: Jamb:Posting Of Candidates To Their School Of Choice by dhamiylhola(m): 2:43pm On Jul 15, 2016
pagorino:
222, not yet posted, Ambrose Ali uni, but hv done d screening n i scored 53. but still confused

I scored 206 and I've been posted to Eksu for Sociology. I have also done the online screening and scored 51.
Chill bruh...
Hope still dey!!!
Re: Jamb:Posting Of Candidates To Their School Of Choice by jaymejate: 2:59pm On Jul 15, 2016
[b]Jamb, Universities and Minister for education are playing with the lives of the so-called leaders of tomorrow and nothing is being done..... They have messed with our heads, Confused our minds and no one to come to our rescue, They come up with different policies every now and then, policies that can only deposit to their pockets, They kept wasting our time, keeping us idle and waiting in our parents house, Tell me is this what we call Education ??Where we toil even with the level of our preparations before we gain admission, is this even an educated society? The Unis insist on milking us, The Government feigned Protecting us, When is this madness gon stop, When will I have my basic right to education, Who will support my campaign, Who will join the league, Who will fight for us, when will our future be certain.... Who will Voice out to this Tyrant in the jungle, Who will talk sense to their heads. They have to know the true gravity of their policies....... Great Nigerian Jambite and Aspirant...... #WhenWillUPostUs #HowAreYouPosting #JambPosting #Don'tBeBias #WeAreTiredofWaiting.,............. Send to every group you can till Prof Dibu Ojerinde see this msg[/b]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jamb:Posting Of Candidates To Their School Of Choice by pagorino(m): 4:37pm On Jul 15, 2016
dhamiylhola:

I scored 206 and I've been posted to Eksu for Sociology. I have also done the online screening and scored 51.
Chill bruh...
Hope still dey!!!
yea, hope dey....let's hope 4 d best

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

UI 2017/2018 Pg Application Form / UNICAL Staff Flog Post-UTME Candidates In A Rowdy Session / Updates On Unaab Post Utme Cut-off

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.