Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,669 members, 7,823,894 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:35 PM

What Is Your Greatest Challenge(s) In Registering Regulated Products In Nigeria? - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Is Your Greatest Challenge(s) In Registering Regulated Products In Nigeria? (19767 Views)

How To Start A Profitable Import Business Plus Fast Selling Products / Please I Need Someone To Assist Me In Registering A Business Name / What Is Your Greatest Challenge In Importation Business? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Your Greatest Challenge(s) In Registering Regulated Products In Nigeria? by abikun(m): 3:39pm On Feb 10, 2017
Ifylicious:

Do u do registration of trademark?

Yes. Contact me through my WhatsApp number: 08063652205. Apology for the late response.
Re: What Is Your Greatest Challenge(s) In Registering Regulated Products In Nigeria? by Ifylicious: 4:39pm On Feb 10, 2017
abikun:

Yes. Contact me through my WhatsApp number: 08063652205. Apology for the late response.

Ok.
Re: What Is Your Greatest Challenge(s) In Registering Regulated Products In Nigeria? by abikun(m): 11:03pm On Feb 12, 2017
Difference Between Administrative Approval & Fast Track Processes
The process of registering regulatory products with NAFDAC usually takes a period of 3months or more depending on the product. Thus many manufacturers are discouraged to register their products. In light of this, NAFDAC introduced two processes to enable able and willing producers to register their products and obtain the registration number as soon as possible.
The two processes are: Administrative Approval and Fast Track.
Administrative Approval: the process involves submitting all the necessary documents as required by NAFDAC and make the official payment. Then you can apply for the administrative approval which attracts a fee of N120,000:00 plus a VAT of 5% i.e. N6,000:00 (Totaling N126,000:00). After this, the number will be allocated for the product and you can start producing and selling with the number.
Fast Track: this does not attracts any major fee except little amount for processing. However, you can only apply for it in case you need to print your label overseas and as such you will like to print NAFDAC number on the label. Contrary to administrative approval, you can’t use the fast track number for producing and selling until the normal processes of registration is completed. Fast track initially can be issued as soon as you applied for it, but now it is issued after inspection of the company’s production facilities by NAFDAC officials.
Re: What Is Your Greatest Challenge(s) In Registering Regulated Products In Nigeria? by shupy: 4:18am On Feb 20, 2017
@abikun, pls can a residential home be used as a factory for producing plantain chips? My production equipment are not big and there's clean running water.
Re: What Is Your Greatest Challenge(s) In Registering Regulated Products In Nigeria? by abikun(m): 3:21pm On Feb 20, 2017
shupy:
@abikun, pls can a residential home be used as a factory for producing plantain chips? My production equipment are not big and there's clean running water.
No. There must be a clear demarcation between a residence and factory.
Re: What Is Your Greatest Challenge(s) In Registering Regulated Products In Nigeria? by shupy: 3:57pm On Feb 20, 2017
@abikun, thank you for your response.
Re: What Is Your Greatest Challenge(s) In Registering Regulated Products In Nigeria? by DeConsultant: 7:51pm On Mar 10, 2017
According to the Federal Government drive to making the cost of doing business cheap in Nigeria, do you know that registering a business name, limited liability companies and other allied dealing with the Corporate Affairs Commission is now very easy & faster and can be done by the first directors, proprietors and trustees (promoters).
If you need assistance as regards the particulars of a proposed company, stamping of documents, pre-incorporation documentation, filing of incorporation documents, registration and incorporation, preliminary matters after incorporation (Company Seal, FIRS TIN, EFCC SCUML, Corporate Bank Opening) & Post incorporation (annual returns, changes in memorandum, removal or appointing directors, change of company name, increase in share capital).
We are also professionals in trademarks, patents, copyrights & special designs; NAFDAC registration, NIPC registration, NEPC registration and other government special registration, taxation (TCC, VAT & CIT returns) etc.
We have assisted over 200 hundred promoters, clients in Nigeria and Diaspora with our all inclusive corporate service. You can contact us for more information and inquiries via call or Whatsapp on 08107804290.
Re: What Is Your Greatest Challenge(s) In Registering Regulated Products In Nigeria? by abikun(m): 10:20pm On Apr 02, 2017
High Court Ruling on NBC: 4 Things we learned
It is no more news that a Lagos high court ruled that NBC should place warning labels on its products stating that they are unsafe when consumed with Vitamin C.
Here are the five things that from the whole scenario as it unfold
A Norm in a Country is an Offence in Another
Mr Adebo did not declare the destination of the products he purchased from NBC. While there are established standards globally guiding food and other products, there is room for adoption of standard/limit based on specific scientific evidence such as environmental, storage and distribution conditions. Hence he failed to check the standards of the country he shipped the drinks.
This mean as an exporter, one has to ensure that exported products comply with the standards of the destination and cross check with the local regulatory agencies to ensure compliance. Otherwise, the whole thing will be exercise in futility.
NAFDAC shirked in it responsibility
Does the agency and other regulatory bodies aware of Mr Adebo shipment as at that time? It shows that NAFDAC and other regulatory........ https://www./high-court-ruling-nbc-4-things-we-learned-kunle-abiola-lion-?published=t
( Modify ) ( Quote ) ( Report) ( Share)
(0) ( Reply ) ( Un-Follow )
Re: What Is Your Greatest Challenge(s) In Registering Regulated Products In Nigeria? by ultron12345: 3:15pm On Apr 13, 2017
pls, how do i get nigerian mark of quality NIS on my product
Re: What Is Your Greatest Challenge(s) In Registering Regulated Products In Nigeria? by DeConsultant: 9:49am On Apr 14, 2017
There is always an advantage you get with us. We do not just help you register your business name (Enterprise, Ventures or Company), limited liability companies (private limited company, public limited company or unlimited company), NGO/ IT (church, club, foundation), we also help you grow and advance it. After we assist you with the registration process at CAC, we also help with your tax papers and other registration process like EFCC (SCUML), SON, NAFDAC, TRADEMARK, FIRS (VAT, TCC, CIT) e.t.c. We have seasoned professionals who are ready to consult for you and your company at low cost fees. We are proud to say we have registered over 100 companies for clients and promoters in Nigeria and Diaspora. Why not contact us today for an all exclusive corporate package at an affordable fee. Call or Whtasapp us now 08107804290.
Re: What Is Your Greatest Challenge(s) In Registering Regulated Products In Nigeria? by abikun(m): 11:18pm On Aug 01, 2017
Healthy Snacks: An Untapped Investment Goldmine.
The hustling lifestyle and need for convenience are some of the reasons that account for rise in healthy snack meal. Also, traditional fruits are difficult to carry and consume makes people prefer healthy snacks over the traditional ones. These features have already created a ready market for players in the industry and it shows no signs of abating. The growth in demand for single serve of fruits, nuts & meat is booming due to........... https://web.facebook.com/divifilusnigeria/posts/1385178281559211
Re: What Is Your Greatest Challenge(s) In Registering Regulated Products In Nigeria? by Riderboy(m): 10:43pm On Aug 14, 2017
For laboratory anslysis, Is it free and must it be in NAFDAC to be done? If it's not free how much does it cost? Thankyou
Re: What Is Your Greatest Challenge(s) In Registering Regulated Products In Nigeria? by abikun(m): 1:25pm On Aug 15, 2017
Riderboy:
For laboratory anslysis, Is it free and must it be in NAFDAC to be done? If it's not free how much does it cost? Thankyou
NAFDAC required that every product must be analyzed by a public analyst. The laboratory report will be part of the documents to be submitted for products registration. After NAFDAC inspection, samples of your products will be submitted for analysis at NAFDAC laboratory. The fee for this is part of the official fee paid. I hope you get it.
Re: What Is Your Greatest Challenge(s) In Registering Regulated Products In Nigeria? by Riderboy(m): 8:37pm On Aug 15, 2017
abikun:

NAFDAC required that every product must be analyzed by a public analyst. The laboratory report will be part of the documents to be submitted for products registration. After NAFDAC inspection, samples of your products will be submitted for analysis at NAFDAC laboratory. The fee for this is part of the official fee paid. I hope you get it.

Ok sir. I got it. Thank you
Re: What Is Your Greatest Challenge(s) In Registering Regulated Products In Nigeria? by Maziebuka01(m): 8:16pm On Aug 16, 2017
Thanks op
Please I will like to know how much it will cost to register a pure water business with nafdac
Re: What Is Your Greatest Challenge(s) In Registering Regulated Products In Nigeria? by abikun(m): 11:11pm On Aug 17, 2017
Maziebuka01:
Thanks op
Please I will like to know how much it will cost to register a pure water business with nafdac

Give me your email address let me send it there.
Re: What Is Your Greatest Challenge(s) In Registering Regulated Products In Nigeria? by DeConsultant: 4:17pm On Aug 19, 2017
Hi Nairalanders, this are some of the ongoing company registrations commenced this week. Why not register with a CAC certified accredited agent. We also assist clients & company promoters with FIRS TIN Application, SCUML, Trademark, Patent, Special Designs, Copyright etc.

For Business Name: 25K for 4 working days.
Limited Companies (One million share capital): 75K for 5 working days.
NGOs (Church, Club, Foundation etc): 120K (30 days, inclusive of mandatory 28 days for public notice).

NB: Remember we offer free corporate consultancy for all clients. Contact us via call or WhatsApp us on 08107804290

Re: What Is Your Greatest Challenge(s) In Registering Regulated Products In Nigeria? by abikun(m): 11:27pm On Oct 24, 2017
After a long hiatus, am back again to discuss challenges in registering your regulatory products or renewal of license production.
Re: What Is Your Greatest Challenge(s) In Registering Regulated Products In Nigeria? by abikun(m): 11:42pm On Oct 29, 2017
Renewal of production license challenge:

Change of packaging material

This is an issue that most manufacturers take with levity after initial registration of their products. Always keep samples of packaging materials use for registration process for future renewal process otherwise if you change the packaging material without informing NAFDAC or applying for change of packaging material there, it will attract a fine of N21,000.
Re: What Is Your Greatest Challenge(s) In Registering Regulated Products In Nigeria? by abikun(m): 10:39pm On Jan 19, 2018
Do you need fast track approval for your table water NAFDAC registration number? Good news! you can get it now.
Let chat on WhatsApp: 08063652205

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Greatest Challenge(s) In Registering Regulated Products In Nigeria? by cardiorap: 4:16am On Jan 29, 2018
Nice one OP!

Please I make quality bleach and liquid soap, what do I need to get Nafdac registration?

I already have a place of production, the compound is not residential, though located in a residential area and I have offices for workers too.
Re: What Is Your Greatest Challenge(s) In Registering Regulated Products In Nigeria? by abikun(m): 10:13pm On Jan 29, 2018
cardiorap:
Nice one OP!

Please I make quality bleach and liquid soap, what do I need to get Nafdac registration?

I already have a place of production, the compound is not residential, though located in a residential area and I have offices for workers too.

You need certificate of incorporation and trademark (acknowledgment and acceptance copy).
Chat me up on WhatsApp on 08063652205 for more details.
Re: What Is Your Greatest Challenge(s) In Registering Regulated Products In Nigeria? by DeConsultant: 10:47pm On Feb 24, 2018
Hello Nairalanders, It been a while, we have been busy with quite a number of pressing matters.
Contact us for all corporate registrations ranging from 1. Company registration (Business Name/ Partnership, Private Limited Company/ Public Limited Company, Incorporated Trustees/ NGO/ Church/ Mosque/ Club/ Foundation e.t.c)
2. Intellectual Properties (Trademark, Patent & Specialized Designs)
3. NAFDAC Products Registration
4. Tax Advisory (TIN Application, VAT Filing, CIT Filing, TCC Application etc.)
5. Other relevant Government corporate registration.

Feel free to contact the CAC Accredited Agent for all corporate concerns and services on 08107804290 (Call or WhatsApp).
Re: What Is Your Greatest Challenge(s) In Registering Regulated Products In Nigeria? by abikun(m): 10:54pm On Feb 24, 2018
Re: What Is Your Greatest Challenge(s) In Registering Regulated Products In Nigeria? by abikun(m): 11:06pm On Mar 17, 2018
Pure Water Factory for Sale in Ibadan!!!!!
A pure water factory including the building is for sale in Ibadan. The equipment in the factory include :
Pet blower
Bottling line (Semi automated)
Ozonator
Automated sealing machine.
Interested person should call/WhatsApp on 08063652205.
Re: What Is Your Greatest Challenge(s) In Registering Regulated Products In Nigeria? by abikun(m): 12:24am On May 03, 2018
A Reverse Osmosis (RO) of 6 membrane filters is for sale. Kindly contact me on 08063652205 for details.
Re: What Is Your Greatest Challenge(s) In Registering Regulated Products In Nigeria? by DeConsultant: 5:37pm On May 16, 2018
Why go through the hassle & stress of incorporating your proposed company name, limited company or NGO when you can outsource it to a legal CAC Accredited firm at an affordable price and at a duration not more than 5 working days.

Gomez Corporate Consult LTD has been assisting several company promoters, emerging company proprietors, directors and trustees to achieve their company registration at ease, affordable and swift period of not more than 5 working days. We are proud to say that we are professionals having assisted over 200 clients & promoters in Nigeria and Diaspora to achieve their corporate objectives. From CAC company registration, FIRS TIN/VAT application, EFCC SCUML registration, Corporate Account opening, Trademark/ Patent application etc.

We are your one-stop corporate office, all our services are swift and affordable. Visit www.gomezconsult.com, mail us on info@gomezconsult.com or call/Whatsapp us on 08107804290.
Here are some evidence!!!

Re: What Is Your Greatest Challenge(s) In Registering Regulated Products In Nigeria? by DeConsultant: 3:03pm On May 19, 2018
Gomez Corporate Consult LTD has been assisting several company promoters, emerging company proprietors, directors and trustees to achieve their company registration at ease, affordable and swift period of not more than 5 working days. We are proud to say that we are professionals having assisted over 200 clients & promoters in Nigeria and Diaspora to achieve their corporate objectives. From CAC company registration, FIRS TIN/VAT application, EFCC SCUML registration, Corporate Account opening, Trademark/ Patent application etc.

A Private Limited Company is N70,000 and the certificate will be out within 5 working days; Business Name is N25,000 within 5 working days & IT (NGO or Church): N130,000 within 30 working days (inclusive of the mandatory 28 days for public opinion).

We are your one-stop corporate office, all our services are swift and affordable. Visit www.gomezconsult.com, mail us on info@gomezconsult.com or call/Whatsapp us on 08107804290.

Examples of newly collected certificates. Just within 5 working days!!!

Re: What Is Your Greatest Challenge(s) In Registering Regulated Products In Nigeria? by DeConsultant: 9:20pm On May 23, 2018
"Seen. Thanx for a job well done. - Mr. S. Nwanya" This is the feedback we got from one of our existing who got his Business Name Certificate today 23rd May 2018.

For your Business Name Registration- N25,000 with certificate out within 5 working days; Limited by Shares Companies: N70,000 with certificate out with 5 working days; IT (NGO, Church, Club, Foundation etc.): N130,000 with certificate out within 30 days (inclusive of the mandatory 28 days public notice). Trademark, Patents, Copyright, Tax filings (PIT filings, CIT filings, VAT filings, TCC/ TIN application e.t.c.) and other Corporate Services.

Contact Gomez Corporate Consult LTD, a legal corporate firm that have assisted more than 200 companies in Nigeria and Diaspora with their company registrations, post-incorporation filings, annual returns, trademark, patents, tax filings and advisory. Visit www.gomezconsult.com; Call/ Whatsapp on 08107804290 or 08102794272; Email us at info@gomezconsult.com.

Re: What Is Your Greatest Challenge(s) In Registering Regulated Products In Nigeria? by DeConsultant: 11:06am On Jun 01, 2018
Hello Nairalanders, I understand that the Corporate Affairs Commission is trying to make every proprietor, director and trustee register their company entities by themselves but you will all agree with me that, experience and professionalism can not be compromised. Everyday i do receive calls from clients that they are stuck or having issues at one point or the other along their respective company registrations.

Now, why not allow a PROFESSIONAL CAC Accredited Agent assist at a low cost with no stress, hassle or panic. It will baffle you that some clients have been battling with their registration process for 6 months, a year, some even two years. Just a pre-incorporation process. Knowledge and professionalism cannot be undermined or compromised.

The total estimated cost for a business name with all inclusive charges (transport, fees and other miscellaneous): N17,500 apparently we are just simply offering self-less services for a BUSINESS NAME at N25,000 with a duration of 5 Working days.

At Gomez Corporate Consult LTD (a registered legal consulting firm with CAC Accreditation, IPON Accreditation e.t.c), we are thankful to God that we have assisted over 200 clients in Nigeria and Diaspora with their registration processes, ranging from Business Names, Limited Companies, NGOs (IT), Trademarks, Patents, Tax papers & filings, EFCC SCUML Registration & Corporate Account Opening e.t.c..

At an affordable cost:

Business Name Registration: N25,000 (Certificate will be out within 5 working days)
Limited Liability Company (1 million share capital): N70,000 (Certificate will be out within 5 Working days)
Incorporated Trustees (NGO, Church, Mosque, Foundation, Club, Initiatives): N120,000 (Certificate will be out within 32 days (inclusive of the mandatory 28 days for public opinion).

Contact us by visiting our website: www.gomezconsult.com; call us on 08107804290 or 08102794272; mail us on info@gomezconsult.com.

Excerpts of this week ongoing registrations.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Journey Into The Short Let Apartment Business In Lagos. / How Can I Receive OTP Via My Phone With Access Bank Mastercard / Nairaland Open Marketplace... Get The Best Quality Products At Unbeatable Rates.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.