Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,196 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:03 AM

New Photos Of Hope That Was Branded A Witch Saved By A Danish Aid Worker - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / New Photos Of Hope That Was Branded A Witch Saved By A Danish Aid Worker (30945 Views)

Malawian Journalist Accuses His Wife Of Being A Witch (Photo) / Photos Of The Rescued Boy Branded A Witch / Danish Woman Adopts 'Witchcraft' Boy And Gives Him A New Name (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Photos Of Hope That Was Branded A Witch Saved By A Danish Aid Worker by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jul 22, 2016
mezynaija:
Recall few months back, we brought you the story of Anja Ringgren Loven, the Danish aid worker with the heart gold, who gave life back to a two-year-old child who was abandoned and left to die by his parents on the suspicion that he is a wizard that has been bringing misfortunes to his family.

Loven who is married to a Nigerian from Akwa Ibom State, a society where children are branded as witches and wizards and are subjected to untold hardship, picked up the boy who was malnourished and close to death, nurtured him back to life and today, the kid is full of life and has been adopted by Loven’s African Children’s Aid Education and Development Foundation (ACAEDF), a foundation that has been actively involved in rescuing vulnerable children dubbed child-witches, a phenomenon that has ravaged the South-South state for years.

After being treated in the hospital, the boy who was named Hope by Loven, was been discharged from the hospital and is bubbling with life.

http://www.jtownconnect.com/2016/07/see-new-photos-of-hope-boy-branded.html
..very good....Na only on sander the boy get ?..OP pm me , I want to get the boy another sander
Re: New Photos Of Hope That Was Branded A Witch Saved By A Danish Aid Worker by johnstar(m): 1:33pm On Jul 22, 2016
cool
Re: New Photos Of Hope That Was Branded A Witch Saved By A Danish Aid Worker by Alanwoke(m): 1:34pm On Jul 22, 2016
May his enemies leave long to see the handiwork of God Upon his innocent life. Kudos to the woman with a golden heart, such ppl are hard to find these days.

1 Like

Re: New Photos Of Hope That Was Branded A Witch Saved By A Danish Aid Worker by Alanwoke(m): 1:36pm On Jul 22, 2016
May his enemies leave long to see the handiwork of God Upon his innocent life. Kudos to the woman with a golden heart, such ppl are hard to find these days
Re: New Photos Of Hope That Was Branded A Witch Saved By A Danish Aid Worker by justjify(m): 1:44pm On Jul 22, 2016
Bobo hope is now a fine dude.
Photos of him back then

1 Like 1 Share

Re: New Photos Of Hope That Was Branded A Witch Saved By A Danish Aid Worker by xtivin(m): 1:48pm On Jul 22, 2016
pussygotlips:
impressive!

how do I get rid of this annoying pop ad ?
flash the phone..pls dont attempt factory reset it maycome up worst.just backup and flash
Re: New Photos Of Hope That Was Branded A Witch Saved By A Danish Aid Worker by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jul 22, 2016
While our churches are busy extorting money frm ppl a white woman came along to save an innocent kid branded a witch.God bless her.

2 Likes

Re: New Photos Of Hope That Was Branded A Witch Saved By A Danish Aid Worker by 9jatatafo(m): 1:53pm On Jul 22, 2016
Tomorrow when this kid become somebody, the heartless parents will come asking for forgiveness

2 Likes

Re: New Photos Of Hope That Was Branded A Witch Saved By A Danish Aid Worker by mu2sa2: 1:54pm On Jul 22, 2016
Sermwell:
Shame! Shame!! Shame to all the churches and so called christains in Nigeria! undecided this is exactly the reason why I believe religion is the worst thing happening to mankind! So much hypocrisy!
Where are all these people parading themselves as "men of god"? Imagine! It takes a white woman to come all the way from Europe to rescue christian children labelled witches/wizard by Christian parents and priests while naija self- styled anointed men of god watch and do nothing. Haba! Although the hypocrites are more interested in fleecing the gullible, but at least they can speak out against the practice and stop this embarrassing shame on Nigerian Christendom.

6 Likes

Re: New Photos Of Hope That Was Branded A Witch Saved By A Danish Aid Worker by engrolawei: 2:01pm On Jul 22, 2016
sonOfLucifer:
Thank God for saving this boy from Jesus' people. May Satan be praised. cry cry
You've got crazy mad bloodsucking demons hanging in your oesophagus. Repent dude.

Re: New Photos Of Hope That Was Branded A Witch Saved By A Danish Aid Worker by DedeNkem: 2:01pm On Jul 22, 2016
That's religion should be banned!
Re: New Photos Of Hope That Was Branded A Witch Saved By A Danish Aid Worker by buchi4action(m): 2:07pm On Jul 22, 2016
pussygotlips:
impressive!

Download no root firewall
Re: New Photos Of Hope That Was Branded A Witch Saved By A Danish Aid Worker by TOPCRUISE(m): 2:18pm On Jul 22, 2016
Sermwell:
Shame! Shame!! Shame to all the churches and so called christains in Nigeria! undecided this is exactly the reason why I believe religion is the worst thing happening to mankind! So much hypocrisy!
HOW TO EXPAND THE CHURCH IS THEIR MAIN CONCERN. IF YOU CRITICISE THEM TOO MUCH YOU WILL BE BRANDED A PERSECUTOR

2 Likes

Re: New Photos Of Hope That Was Branded A Witch Saved By A Danish Aid Worker by royalfamily(m): 2:28pm On Jul 22, 2016
Am sure by now the mother will full of regret while reading this news

1 Like

Re: New Photos Of Hope That Was Branded A Witch Saved By A Danish Aid Worker by jaggedboi(m): 2:40pm On Jul 22, 2016
2mrw, afta this boy(Hope) becomes a man and probably a minister. U go see d parents come dey beg..... Well I hope God gives him the heart 2 4give dem.
Re: New Photos Of Hope That Was Branded A Witch Saved By A Danish Aid Worker by Pidggin(f): 2:41pm On Jul 22, 2016
Sermwell:

See this one
Re: New Photos Of Hope That Was Branded A Witch Saved By A Danish Aid Worker by jaggedboi(m): 2:42pm On Jul 22, 2016
2mrw, afta this boy(Hope) becomes a man and probably a minister. U go see d parents come dey beg..... Well I "Hope" God gives Hope the heart 2 4give dem.
Re: New Photos Of Hope That Was Branded A Witch Saved By A Danish Aid Worker by Sermwell(m): 3:01pm On Jul 22, 2016
Pidggin:

See this one
Bigot!! undecided
Re: New Photos Of Hope That Was Branded A Witch Saved By A Danish Aid Worker by Elparaiso(m): 3:05pm On Jul 22, 2016
pussygotlips:
impressive!

Uninstall every app that you didn't get from play store.
Re: New Photos Of Hope That Was Branded A Witch Saved By A Danish Aid Worker by dannielight(m): 3:52pm On Jul 22, 2016
Touching... God bless her soul

1 Like

Re: New Photos Of Hope That Was Branded A Witch Saved By A Danish Aid Worker by bedfordng(m): 3:54pm On Jul 22, 2016
nice one

1 Like

Re: New Photos Of Hope That Was Branded A Witch Saved By A Danish Aid Worker by KOBOJO: 3:56pm On Jul 22, 2016
pussygotlips:
impressive!

Don't flash the phone.., just download the app stubborn Trojan killer., use it to scan the phone and ur problem is fixed.

Re: New Photos Of Hope That Was Branded A Witch Saved By A Danish Aid Worker by passionate88: 4:05pm On Jul 22, 2016
Whitey sure pass, see her pointed nose, she no hair for bre ast, her legs are shaved and even with her tatoo she still looks responsible. But Naija girls na only when them din dey weed,indulge in 'runs' and do club that's when they'll put tatoo on their skin. Poor mentality
Re: New Photos Of Hope That Was Branded A Witch Saved By A Danish Aid Worker by Jacko1(m): 4:06pm On Jul 22, 2016
The boy is choppin money oh

Big man go fit this pikin walai
Re: New Photos Of Hope That Was Branded A Witch Saved By A Danish Aid Worker by evesdon4u: 4:23pm On Jul 22, 2016
And the boy come get swag...he's so cute.

1 Like

Re: New Photos Of Hope That Was Branded A Witch Saved By A Danish Aid Worker by Pidggin(f): 4:24pm On Jul 22, 2016
Sermwell:

Bigot!! undecided

What has that got to do with what I said, illiteracy is a disease

1 Like

Re: New Photos Of Hope That Was Branded A Witch Saved By A Danish Aid Worker by slimfit1(m): 4:38pm On Jul 22, 2016
Where are the pastors

1 Like

Re: New Photos Of Hope That Was Branded A Witch Saved By A Danish Aid Worker by Emmaino247: 5:19pm On Jul 22, 2016
Sermwell:
as for me i hate the so called men of GOD infact they are men of DEVIL

2 Likes

Re: New Photos Of Hope That Was Branded A Witch Saved By A Danish Aid Worker by authority2006(m): 6:26pm On Jul 22, 2016
scholes23:
So that's how they would have allowed this innocent child to die.

God bless that lady. Just watch, because of this act of kindness and love shown by this woman, fortune will not stop smiling on her
Her orphanage received over 1 million dollars donations worldwide because of that boy alone!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Photos Of Hope That Was Branded A Witch Saved By A Danish Aid Worker by faitheverest(f): 7:08pm On Jul 22, 2016
The boy swag for that traditional attire trip me pass,see his smile. .... Lovely boy!

1 Like

Re: New Photos Of Hope That Was Branded A Witch Saved By A Danish Aid Worker by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jul 22, 2016
God pls bless this woman beyond her expectations
Chai seeing this boy healthy gives me this joy I can't describe. Shoutout to all those who assist kids/ others in one way or the other. Your kind gestures are appreciated and the Almighty rewarder will continuously beautify your lives.

1 Like

Re: New Photos Of Hope That Was Branded A Witch Saved By A Danish Aid Worker by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jul 22, 2016

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My kids are being trained in an hotel!! I Need Advice.. / At What Age Should A Father Stop Bathing His Daughter? / Wife Surprisingly Paid Her Husband’s Long-term Loan (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.