Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,013 members, 7,828,563 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:25 AM

New Photos Of Hope That Was Branded A Witch Saved By A Danish Aid Worker - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / New Photos Of Hope That Was Branded A Witch Saved By A Danish Aid Worker (30955 Views)

Malawian Journalist Accuses His Wife Of Being A Witch (Photo) / Photos Of The Rescued Boy Branded A Witch / Danish Woman Adopts 'Witchcraft' Boy And Gives Him A New Name (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Photos Of Hope That Was Branded A Witch Saved By A Danish Aid Worker by misspicy(f): 9:25pm On Jul 22, 2016
sonOfLucifer:
Thank God for saving this boy from Jesus' people. May Satan be praised. cry cry
Lol cheesy
Re: New Photos Of Hope That Was Branded A Witch Saved By A Danish Aid Worker by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jul 22, 2016
Re: New Photos Of Hope That Was Branded A Witch Saved By A Danish Aid Worker by bskyb(m): 9:42pm On Jul 22, 2016
Isoni:
Good philanthropic job,

Meanwhile there is a Councillor, Chairman and Governor in the State.

Sorry they don't really care about us.

The question is, "do we care about ourselves?". When the LG chairman or councillor distributes bags of rice, we collect it with glee and even abuse those who don't collect. If these same men are arrested for offences, we stage walk outs, claiming they are persecuting our brothers. God help us.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Photos Of Hope That Was Branded A Witch Saved By A Danish Aid Worker by CioAngels(f): 10:26pm On Jul 22, 2016
Sermwell:
Shame! Shame!! Shame to all the churches and so called christains in Nigeria! undecided this is exactly the reason why I believe religion is the worst thing happening to mankind! So much hypocrisy!
You are very right.

1 Like

Re: New Photos Of Hope That Was Branded A Witch Saved By A Danish Aid Worker by eemjay(f): 1:37am On Jul 23, 2016
scholes23:
So that's how they would have allowed this innocent child to die.

God bless that lady. Just watch, because of this act of kindness and love shown by this woman, fortune will not stop smiling on her

Amen

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Photos Of Hope That Was Branded A Witch Saved By A Danish Aid Worker by SaintUlot: 3:03pm On Jul 23, 2016
Make money working from home directly into your bank account, check my signature and get started

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Justice At Last For Nigerian Wife Murdered By Husband In Florida 4 Years Ago / My Son Is Getting Married Without My Approval. / My kids are being trained in an hotel!! I Need Advice..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.