Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,062 members, 7,835,596 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:15 PM

Why Are Nigerian Girls So Shallow And Proud? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Nigerian Girls So Shallow And Proud? (2039 Views)

Igbo Girls So Often In Beauty Pageant..are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful? / Why Do I Hate Girls So Much? Pls Help Me (pics) / Why Are Girls So Cheap (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Nigerian Girls So Shallow And Proud? by Nobody: 11:20am On Jul 13, 2016
nobody broke my heart so dont bother typing shiit at me. why are nigerian girls always so proud and arrogant, they feel so entitled that they think every guy they see and meet should be their FAN. its same reason why most are single at 30 because they drive away potential suitors with their rotten attitudes. if they see a guy they like they will start forming and expect him to lick their shoes and pay all their bills before even considering him, thats why the playboys enjoy their nature alot cus most of them only fit into the "chop and clean mouth" category. i have hardly seen a naija girl that is marriage material, they are either lose or mannerless or extremely shallow..why are u people this way?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls So Shallow And Proud? by Ofemmanu1: 11:22am On Jul 13, 2016
To generallize is to be an eediot. Youre better than this shi.t you just typed.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls So Shallow And Proud? by Nobody: 11:26am On Jul 13, 2016
undecided
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls So Shallow And Proud? by sinaj(f): 11:30am On Jul 13, 2016
Keep generalizing nd complaining while ur mates propose everyday.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls So Shallow And Proud? by mizzbouqui(f): 11:38am On Jul 13, 2016
Now you are generalizing, To hell with the guy's f*ucking money or material things, I've passed the level of going after a guy's material things, I have a job that pays me wella and I've got a lot of responsibilities, you meeting some ladies and they turn out to be chop and clean mouth might be because they've not grown to me matured enough, a real lady doesn't do does shits, there are so many independent ladies out there which I'm among tongue believe it or not, Moreover some guys leave room for chop and clean mouth. Pls stop generalizing op

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls So Shallow And Proud? by amiskurie(m): 11:40am On Jul 13, 2016
mizzbouqui:
Now you are generalizing, To hell with the guy's f*ucking money or material things, I've passed the level of going after a guy's material things, I have a job that pays me wella and I've got a lot of responsibilities, you meeting some ladies and they turn out to be chop and clean mouth might be because they've not grown to me matured enough, a real lady doesn't do does shits, there are so many independent ladies out there which I'm among tongue believe it or not, Moreover some guys leave room for chop and clean mouth. Pls stop generalizing op
That was u before,now u don pass dat level
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls So Shallow And Proud? by FreeSpirited: 11:52am On Jul 13, 2016
I wont marry until i meet a lady who is not hypocritic. u like me yet you are forming.....you like me yet u want me to chase you for months or years before u gree........wot nonsense.......if you give me too much stress before getting you means you are just been mean childish, wicked and inconsiderate. With that u will most likely end in my chop and clean mouth category.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls So Shallow And Proud? by mizzbouqui(f): 12:01pm On Jul 13, 2016
amiskurie:

That was u before,now u don pass dat level
Sorry I can't deny it, I've done it before

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls So Shallow And Proud? by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jul 13, 2016
FreeSpirited:
I wont marry until i meet a lady who is not hypocritic. u like me yet you are forming.....you like me yet u want me to chase you for months or years before u gree........wot nonsense.......if you give me too much stress before getting you means you are just been mean childish, wicked and inconsiderate. With that u will most likely end in my chop and clean mouth category.

correct guy! my point exactly, its like there are only chop and clean mouth gurls everywhere..hardly any responsible one. if u even meet responsible one are attitude will mk u chop and clean mouth then RUN
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls So Shallow And Proud? by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jul 13, 2016
mizzbouqui:

wat are u girls really looking for? yall so twisted if a guy isnt a player in this country frustration will kill him
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls So Shallow And Proud? by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jul 13, 2016
all of u reading this thread know i said the BITTER truth. responsible guys suffer alot in this country filled with loose materialistic or shallow girls. its either one is searching for fine boys, or one is searching for rich boys or one is searching for bad guys that will use her heart to play nairabet. honest good guys are always so sad and dissapionted

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls So Shallow And Proud? by mizzbouqui(f): 12:17pm On Jul 13, 2016
ayotrey:

wat are u girls really looking for? yall so twisted if a guy isnt a player in this country frustration will kill him
Sorry I can't help
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls So Shallow And Proud? by DeRay98(m): 12:18pm On Jul 13, 2016
I don't believe its all the girls but lots of them still behave like 21 when they are 30. In my online interactions, so many of them at different times, i tried to strike a convo with them, they are shallow, cant keep a convo, they expect you to start telling them sweet nonsense of "romance" or embellish them with endless complements. if you fail to tell them what they wan to hear they just switch off. The desperate 38+ (claiming 32) only wants to hear marriage proposal when she doesn't even know you. If you fail to toll that line she concludes that you not serious....why?
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls So Shallow And Proud? by FreeSpirited: 12:20pm On Jul 13, 2016
ayotrey:

correct guy! my point exactly, its like there are only chop and clean mouth gurls everywhere..hardly any responsible one. if u even meet responsible one are attitude will mk u chop and clean mouth then RUN
My issue...is i hate hypocrisy....if you are straight forward and sincere. its turn on for me .that's why am not used to using lies to sleep with ladies......mutual consent and maturity is enough
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls So Shallow And Proud? by Kollyk11(m): 12:22pm On Jul 13, 2016
op and u said nobody broke ur heart .the way u are vibratiing show that someone broke more than ur heart.the persin break ur kidney come break ur liver join.sorry ehn.I am a guy and I know exactly wat u are passing tru now.

**modified**

mizzbouqui abeg na only get that load or u borrow join grin

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls So Shallow And Proud? by bitchcrafts: 12:24pm On Jul 13, 2016
^^ Our ppl dey vex grin
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls So Shallow And Proud? by Charlentine(m): 12:30pm On Jul 13, 2016
ayotrey:

You don't have to be a player, you just have to understand how to bypass their bullshitt.

Read these, Bro, and be sure to follow that website cos its what you need:

https://thebachelorsng./2016/07/07/4-powerful-signs-she-is-wife-material/

https://thebachelorsng./2015/07/04/how-to-transform-your-good-girl-into-something-else-18/
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls So Shallow And Proud? by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jul 13, 2016
grin

Relax Homie,thats the kind of life they like, u shouldn't get cross at them. Not all of them are like that, if e vex u much, travel outside Nigeria and fine better babe. Even me sef them own taya me, hardly do I talk about them again... they even know they have problems, one said something like this to me "woman and our wahala, person way like us we no day love...After na beg we go day beg..."

So forget them. No allow am make em vex u much, na too much television and telemundo cause all this one way u day see now,they always wan form Yankee for guys and that's why they make mistakes, so if them vex u, just pack them one side, forget them. If u day look the rubbish way them day do, u go just day hustle backwards.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls So Shallow And Proud? by mizzbouqui(f): 1:27pm On Jul 13, 2016
Kollyk11:
op and u said nobody broke ur heart .the way u are vibratiing show that someone broke more than ur heart.the persin break ur kidney come break ur liver join.sorry ehn.I am a guy and I know exactly wat u are passing tru now.

**modified**

mizzbouqui abeg na only get that load or u borrow join grin
Na borrow borrow I do
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls So Shallow And Proud? by lodphil(m): 1:58pm On Jul 13, 2016
HahHaha d one that's funny is that some will still form attitude,and expect u to chase them for months when they know they really like u.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls So Shallow And Proud? by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jul 13, 2016
ayotrey:
nobody broke my heart so dont bother typing shiit at me. why are nigerian girls always so proud and arrogant, they feel so entitled that they think every guy they see and meet should be their FAN. its same reason why most are single at 30 because they drive away potential suitors with their rotten attitudes. if they see a guy they like they will start forming and expect him to lick their shoes and pay all their bills before even considering him, thats why the playboys enjoy their nature alot cus most of them only fit into the "chop and clean mouth" category. i have hardly seen a naija girl that is marriage material, they are either lose or mannerless or extremely shallow..why are u people this way?
Haha. OP, you got it all wrong. All women aren't the same. For christ sake, stop acting like a wussy.

To get a woman, you have to think like a girl. Just like me, I don't really call girls unless you impressed me a lot and you're down-to-earth. cheesy
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls So Shallow And Proud? by LuveU2(f): 2:47pm On Jul 13, 2016
And finally, stop bypassing decent and well mannered girls for spoilt brats like us. Guys should chase good and natural looking girls more. They are human beigns too
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls So Shallow And Proud? by mhisbliss(f): 2:51pm On Jul 13, 2016
Driving potential suitors away is the only excuse they give, op why are you generalizing, if someone is a potential suitor you'll know the moment you meet him, you dont expect me to listen to one guy with sagging trousers on the street who hangs around all day doing nothing, he has no dreams he just want to date me, just because he might be a potential suitor.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls So Shallow And Proud? by firstking01(m): 3:57pm On Jul 13, 2016
mizzbouqui:
Sorry I can't help
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls So Shallow And Proud? by firstking01(m): 3:58pm On Jul 13, 2016
Mehn, i coment my reserve lipsrsealed
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls So Shallow And Proud? by Surfboard(m): 4:20pm On Jul 13, 2016
mizzbouqui:

Aaawwww, you have my respect for this. kiss
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls So Shallow And Proud? by mizzbouqui(f): 4:51pm On Jul 13, 2016
Surfboard:

Aaawwww, you have my respect for this. kiss
Okay
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls So Shallow And Proud? by Itzurboi(m): 4:55pm On Jul 13, 2016
Girls, material tinz, love ooo, all of them i no wan hear, now nah to hold myself till thy kingdom come

(1) (Reply)

Famous Call Girl In Chennai - Gunjan Jha / Lady Almost Got Kidnapped With Fake Job Advertisement On Jiji (photos) / Lagos IndecentStar Kingtblachoc Shares Photos Of His Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.