Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,187 members, 7,818,602 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:38 PM

Guess What I Found Out About Infinix Xband - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Guess What I Found Out About Infinix Xband (3034 Views)

Haha. Here Comes What You Didn't Know About Infinix Phones / What Is Special About Infinix Phones? / All You Need To Know About Infinix XOS User Interface (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guess What I Found Out About Infinix Xband by phonedaddy: 12:06pm On Jul 13, 2016
I have heard a lot about the infinix xband, so i decided to google about it and found these user guide on their website like that http://bbs.infinixmobility.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=38842&page=1#pid242387 . Am fit sha, so i may not need it for exercise but i

can use other features they listed their like using it as a bluetooth receiver.

Item Description

Register If you already have an Infinix Xclub account, then you can login with this account. Otherwise, you will have to register a new account and it is fast and easy.
Display Tap and hold the Xband screen and select a display design of your choice.

Connect Smartband 1. Visit the playstore and download Xband app.
2. Switch on the Bluetooth function, launch the Xband app and login using your Xclub account.
Disconnect Smartband Simply turn off Bluetooth on your mobile device and the smartband will be turned off automatically
Pedometer 1. Select Sport on the Xband app on your mobile device
2. Xband will collect your step number(s) when you adorn the bracelet.
3. You can check number of steps taken, you can always sync this data when you pull down the screen interface.
4. You can check distance covered, calories loss/gain.
Alarm Clock You can set up alarm with the Xband vibrating feature.
Call Reminder The Xband automatically vibrates when you have an incoming call, it also displays the name/number of a missed call.
SMS Notification The Xband vibrates when there is an incoming SMS.
Bluetooth Connection When the Xband is out of your phones Bluetooth range and then return into the range, your Xband will automatically reconnect, and will vibrate to notify you. You can also detach the Xband and use as Bluetooth receiver.
Calls To receive call with the Xband, simply press the power button on the side of the Xband and detach from the band. You can use it as a Bluetooth call receiver.
Battery Notification The Xband notifies you by vibrating when the battery goes below 30%
Compatibility All Android phones can use all the functions of the Xband.
Weather Monitor Tap and hold the screen of the Xband and select weather monitor. It displays the temperature range in degree Celsius.
Timer/Stop watch To time your distance, tap and hold the run icon on the Xband, select timer/stopwatch
Social Media The Xband allows you to share distance covered, calories loss/gain, your experiences and goals on various social media

#Copied as seen

Re: Guess What I Found Out About Infinix Xband by safas20(f): 12:11pm On Jul 13, 2016
So you went to copy from their website. smh, you cant even go and buy the Xband or are that broke?? grin grin grin grin
Re: Guess What I Found Out About Infinix Xband by Mobileman829(m): 1:56pm On Jul 13, 2016
@OP for your mind you don turn expert for investigation abi? So where is your own Xband? grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Guess What I Found Out About Infinix Xband by Onerandomgirl(f): 11:22am On Jul 14, 2016
Nice breakdown, @OP do you have one?
Re: Guess What I Found Out About Infinix Xband by Onerandomgirl(f): 11:26am On Jul 14, 2016
Peolple will just come here with free data and spill rubbish
safas20:
So you went to copy from their website. smh, you cant even go and buy the Xband or are that broke?? grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Guess What I Found Out About Infinix Xband by NaijalovesU: 11:52am On Jul 14, 2016
Lovely device. Swag and fitness all in one
Re: Guess What I Found Out About Infinix Xband by NaijalovesU: 12:14pm On Jul 14, 2016
U dey everywhere? Hian!!! Monitoring spirits
Mobileman829:
@OP for your mind you don turn expert for investigation abi? So where is your own Xband? grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Guess What I Found Out About Infinix Xband by gonaij: 4:53pm On Jul 14, 2016
Cool, i did the exercise some weight loss program with them. Great device. cheesy
Re: Guess What I Found Out About Infinix Xband by gonaij: 5:01pm On Jul 14, 2016
Easy lion!!
Onerandomgirl:
Peolple will just come here with free data and spill rubbish
Re: Guess What I Found Out About Infinix Xband by Mobileman829(m): 9:36am On Jul 15, 2016
So you have to do ultimate search to get us this table?
phonedaddy:
I have heard a lot about the infinix xband, so i decided to google about it and found these user guide on their website like that http://bbs.infinixmobility.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=38842&page=1#pid242387 . Am fit sha, so i may not need it for exercise but i

Item Description

Register If you already have an Infinix Xclub account, then you can login with this account. Otherwise, you will have to register a new account and it is fast and easy.
Display Tap and hold the Xband screen and select a display design of your choice.

2. Switch on the Bluetooth function, launch the Xband app and login using your Xclub account.
Disconnect Smartband Simply turn off Bluetooth on your mobile device and the smartband will be turned off automatically
3. You can check number of steps taken, you can always sync this data when you pull down the screen interface.
Call Reminder The Xband automatically vibrates when you have an incoming call, it also displays the name/number of a missed call.
Bluetooth Connection When the Xband is out of your phones Bluetooth range and then return into the range, your Xband will automatically reconnect, and will vibrate to notify you. You can also detach the Xband and use as Bluetooth receiver.
Calls To receive call with the Xband, simply press the power button on the side of the Xband and detach from the band. You can use it as a Bluetooth call receiver.
Battery Notification The Xband notifies you by vibrating when the battery goes below 30%
Weather Monitor Tap and hold the screen of the Xband and select weather monitor. It displays the temperature range in degree Celsius.
Timer/Stop watch To time your distance, tap and hold the run icon on the Xband, select timer/stopwatch
Social Media The Xband allows you to share distance covered, calories loss/gain, your experiences and goals on various social media

#Copied as seen
Re: Guess What I Found Out About Infinix Xband by phonedaddy: 11:01am On Jul 15, 2016
Am glad you guys are reading my thread
Re: Guess What I Found Out About Infinix Xband by phonedaddy: 11:02am On Jul 15, 2016
Didnt i try?
Mobileman829:
Re: Guess What I Found Out About Infinix Xband by safas20(f): 12:27pm On Jul 15, 2016
Dont hype yourself, am just reading about the xband.
phonedaddy:
Am glad you guys are reading my thread
Re: Guess What I Found Out About Infinix Xband by Pheeknow: 2:07pm On Jul 15, 2016
Hi, yes i do grin
Onerandomgirl:
Nice breakdown, @OP do you have one?
Re: Guess What I Found Out About Infinix Xband by tech2477: 4:17pm On Jul 15, 2016
Congratulations!!!!
Re: Guess What I Found Out About Infinix Xband by Smallbaby(f): 9:10am On Jul 16, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin, you guys though
tech2477:
Congratulations!!!!
Re: Guess What I Found Out About Infinix Xband by safas20(f): 11:16am On Jul 16, 2016
So when i buy the xband i go come they study this thing?
Re: Guess What I Found Out About Infinix Xband by phonedaddy: 2:57pm On Jul 18, 2016
Boss it is just a guide nah
safas20:
So when i buy the xband i go come they study this thing?
Re: Guess What I Found Out About Infinix Xband by NaijalovesU: 4:07pm On Jul 18, 2016
Just leant that it is N25,800
Re: Guess What I Found Out About Infinix Xband by NaijalovesU: 4:16pm On Jul 18, 2016
LOL, where is the love?
safas20:
Dont hype yourself, am just reading about the xband.
Re: Guess What I Found Out About Infinix Xband by NaijalovesU: 4:52pm On Jul 18, 2016
Copied but you did not include source
Mobileman829:
Re: Guess What I Found Out About Infinix Xband by Onerandomgirl(f): 9:02am On Jul 19, 2016
Was the information helpful? To me I don't think I will spend my time reading that sh"+@to but I will just wear the xband and move. Don't know about others though
NaijalovesU:
Copied but you did not include source
Re: Guess What I Found Out About Infinix Xband by Mobileman829(m): 11:16am On Jul 19, 2016
Share pictures asap
Pheeknow:
Hi, yes i do grin
Re: Guess What I Found Out About Infinix Xband by phonedaddy: 11:24am On Jul 20, 2016
Thanks for sharing
gonaij:
Cool, i did the exercise some weight loss program with them. Great device. cheesy
Re: Guess What I Found Out About Infinix Xband by NaijalovesU: 11:45am On Jul 20, 2016
LOL, about wearing and moving on. The info is helpful to those that already have it
Onerandomgirl:
Was the information helpful? To me I don't think I will spend my time reading that sh"+@to but I will just wear the xband and move. Don't know about others though
Re: Guess What I Found Out About Infinix Xband by NaijalovesU: 12:31pm On Jul 20, 2016
So someone can check calories burnt? cool cheesy grin
Re: Guess What I Found Out About Infinix Xband by Smallbaby(f): 1:53pm On Jul 20, 2016
Yeah, it is cool, but with this current economy who wants to burn fat?
NaijalovesU:
So someone can check calories burnt? cool cheesy grin
Re: Guess What I Found Out About Infinix Xband by Smallbaby(f): 2:04pm On Jul 20, 2016
Simple and lovely how to use guide. I have seen something like that somewhere else
Re: Guess What I Found Out About Infinix Xband by Smallbaby(f): 2:27pm On Jul 20, 2016
You do nah, dont you?
NaijalovesU:
LOL, about wearing and moving on. The info is helpful to those that already have it
Re: Guess What I Found Out About Infinix Xband by gonaij: 3:39pm On Jul 20, 2016
How many of you guys have the Xband here
Re: Guess What I Found Out About Infinix Xband by Onerandomgirl(f): 5:18pm On Jul 20, 2016
Can u help me get one?
gonaij:
How many of you guys have the Xband here
Re: Guess What I Found Out About Infinix Xband by Pheeknow: 10:58am On Jul 21, 2016
Thanks. But na text book be this one oo
phonedaddy:

Item Description

#Copied as seen

(1) (2) (Reply)

Infinix Hot 10 Specs Leak / Mark Zuckerberg Is Tim Cook‘s Number One Hater Because Of This New iOS Feature / How To Install Android Live Wallpaper Picker On Innjoo Note Or Any OS 4.4 Device

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.