Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,057 members, 7,818,172 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:26 AM

GAME TIME_ 15 Question To Ask A Guy ( Fynestboi And Berlyn) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / GAME TIME_ 15 Question To Ask A Guy ( Fynestboi And Berlyn) (2638 Views)

Why Did Mhisbliss And Berlyn Left / Fynestboi And All His Supporters, Who Una Epp? Mtcheeew / An Interview With Golor, Piperson, Fynestboi, Zikdochi & Iamkingzlee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

GAME TIME_ 15 Question To Ask A Guy ( Fynestboi And Berlyn) by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jul 13, 2016
[size=15pt] This Thread is strictly for me and fynestboi cool cool [/size]

Game time ....... fynestboi you are to answer this 15 questions sincerely no lies undecided

Q1_____ What would be your favorite kiss?

Q2____ What would be your favorite date?

Q3_____Are you a virgin?

Q4_____What would you do to make a lady smile?

Q5_____What is your favorite joke?

Q6______Favorite Movie?

Q7_____How often do you jack off? lol grin

Q8______Have you ever had feelings for a guy?

Q9______Have you ever danced naked?

Q10______Whats your most embarssing moment?

Q11______Whats the grossest thing you ever done?

Q12______Whats a turn on?

Q13_____What do you look for in a girl?

Q14____Whats a turn off for you?

Q15____If me and you were locked in a room together what would you do? undecided

THANK YOU kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: GAME TIME_ 15 Question To Ask A Guy ( Fynestboi And Berlyn) by curvysola(f): 12:26pm On Jul 13, 2016
really lame sad childish

4 Likes

Re: GAME TIME_ 15 Question To Ask A Guy ( Fynestboi And Berlyn) by Fynestboi: 12:27pm On Jul 13, 2016
lipsrsealed shocked

cheesy
Re: GAME TIME_ 15 Question To Ask A Guy ( Fynestboi And Berlyn) by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jul 13, 2016
curvysola:
really lame sad childish
aunty its not a must you spam my thread with your silly post sad
Re: GAME TIME_ 15 Question To Ask A Guy ( Fynestboi And Berlyn) by falconey(m): 12:27pm On Jul 13, 2016
grin
Re: GAME TIME_ 15 Question To Ask A Guy ( Fynestboi And Berlyn) by Dpredictor(m): 12:32pm On Jul 13, 2016
curvysola:
really lame sad childish

I heard some girls have curves without brains... Is it true??

My advice for you is to buy sense and sell it not cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: GAME TIME_ 15 Question To Ask A Guy ( Fynestboi And Berlyn) by Laveda(f): 12:35pm On Jul 13, 2016
Oga o sad
Re: GAME TIME_ 15 Question To Ask A Guy ( Fynestboi And Berlyn) by Marlvin(m): 12:35pm On Jul 13, 2016
Dpredictor:

Lol, this is wickedness.

1 Like

Re: GAME TIME_ 15 Question To Ask A Guy ( Fynestboi And Berlyn) by Emmatdayo(m): 12:35pm On Jul 13, 2016
Dpredictor:

baromi deleru, na u open the thread?, is it ur thread lipsrsealed lipsrsealed shio
Re: GAME TIME_ 15 Question To Ask A Guy ( Fynestboi And Berlyn) by Nobody: 12:36pm On Jul 13, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: GAME TIME_ 15 Question To Ask A Guy ( Fynestboi And Berlyn) by curvysola(f): 12:39pm On Jul 13, 2016
Dpredictor:

awww did you buy yours? someone does something thats obviously lame! and i should just ignore it, when you all carry your ugly heads and insult someone that you will never meet! bomb my posts with rubbish! who questioned their mindset? please get lost

4 Likes

Re: GAME TIME_ 15 Question To Ask A Guy ( Fynestboi And Berlyn) by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jul 13, 2016
olihilistic:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
why you dey laugh undecided
Re: GAME TIME_ 15 Question To Ask A Guy ( Fynestboi And Berlyn) by Fynestboi: 12:41pm On Jul 13, 2016
Fynestboi typing.
Re: GAME TIME_ 15 Question To Ask A Guy ( Fynestboi And Berlyn) by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jul 13, 2016
grin now the man in question is speechless ...
Re: GAME TIME_ 15 Question To Ask A Guy ( Fynestboi And Berlyn) by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jul 13, 2016
Berlyn:
na your mouth undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: GAME TIME_ 15 Question To Ask A Guy ( Fynestboi And Berlyn) by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jul 13, 2016
Berlyn:
Girl grin why you playing with that (m)
Re: GAME TIME_ 15 Question To Ask A Guy ( Fynestboi And Berlyn) by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jul 13, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Girl grin why you playing with that (m)
grin grin lolz cos i'm confused embarassed
Re: GAME TIME_ 15 Question To Ask A Guy ( Fynestboi And Berlyn) by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jul 13, 2016
Na wa o undecided
Re: GAME TIME_ 15 Question To Ask A Guy ( Fynestboi And Berlyn) by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jul 13, 2016
Berlyn:
grin grin lolz cos i'm confused embarassed
I see grin
Re: GAME TIME_ 15 Question To Ask A Guy ( Fynestboi And Berlyn) by Emmatdayo(m): 12:50pm On Jul 13, 2016
olihilistic:
na your mouth undecided undecided
OBOY guys dey vex today o grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: GAME TIME_ 15 Question To Ask A Guy ( Fynestboi And Berlyn) by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jul 13, 2016
Emmatdayo:
OBOY guys dey vex today o grin grin grin
grin
Re: GAME TIME_ 15 Question To Ask A Guy ( Fynestboi And Berlyn) by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jul 13, 2016
undecided angry grin cheesy cool lipsrsealed
Re: GAME TIME_ 15 Question To Ask A Guy ( Fynestboi And Berlyn) by onstelly(f): 12:52pm On Jul 13, 2016
KingCheezyPuff you are just everywhere these days
Re: GAME TIME_ 15 Question To Ask A Guy ( Fynestboi And Berlyn) by Fynestboi: 12:52pm On Jul 13, 2016
Berlyn:
grin grin Q1_____ What would be your favorite kiss?

Favourite kiss? cheesy

For there to be favorite kiss, then it presupposes that, there are so many kisses. grin

Can you list them and how they are performed so I can pick tongue.
Re: GAME TIME_ 15 Question To Ask A Guy ( Fynestboi And Berlyn) by Nobody: 12:52pm On Jul 13, 2016
[size=15pt]FYNESTBOI where at thou angry angry. [/size]
Re: GAME TIME_ 15 Question To Ask A Guy ( Fynestboi And Berlyn) by bitchcrafts: 12:52pm On Jul 13, 2016
curvysola:

awww did you buy yours? someone does something thats obviously lame! and i should just ignore it, when you all carry your ugly heads and insult someone that you will never meet! bomb my posts with rubbish! who questioned their mindset? please get lost
cheesy Yo scorned!! cheesy cheesy Your payback so wack and slack tho tongue

1 Like

Re: GAME TIME_ 15 Question To Ask A Guy ( Fynestboi And Berlyn) by dgalon(m): 12:53pm On Jul 13, 2016
Following bumber to bumber
Re: GAME TIME_ 15 Question To Ask A Guy ( Fynestboi And Berlyn) by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jul 13, 2016
onstelly:
Kin.gChe.ezyPu.ff you are just everywhere these days
3 days! And everybody is down my throat about it! undecided
.... how you onstelly?
Re: GAME TIME_ 15 Question To Ask A Guy ( Fynestboi And Berlyn) by curvysola(f): 12:55pm On Jul 13, 2016
bitchcrafts:
cheesy Yo scorned!! cheesy cheesy Your payback so wack and slack tho tongue

............................................................................................................ i just replied you
Re: GAME TIME_ 15 Question To Ask A Guy ( Fynestboi And Berlyn) by Fynestboi: 12:56pm On Jul 13, 2016
smiley
Re: GAME TIME_ 15 Question To Ask A Guy ( Fynestboi And Berlyn) by Fynestboi: 12:56pm On Jul 13, 2016
Berlyn:
[size=15pt]FYNESTBOI where at thou angry angry. [/size]

Lol grin i am trying to dissect them one after the other na. cheesy.

But these your questions pass SER 001 undecided
Re: GAME TIME_ 15 Question To Ask A Guy ( Fynestboi And Berlyn) by horlamelekan(m): 12:57pm On Jul 13, 2016
Chai see jamb question

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

American Nicki Minaj Vs Naija Nicki Minaj / How I Was Seduced And Lured Into Sex By My Office Secretary / Best Places To Have Sex (wild Thoughts Beyond The Bedroom)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.