Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,706 members, 7,837,584 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 07:40 AM

Dont Brag Or Judge Her If You Make Love To Her On Your First date - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dont Brag Or Judge Her If You Make Love To Her On Your First date (1560 Views)

FÙCKING: This Is Why You Should Fùcking Brag [PICTURE] / Men Make Love With Their Wives And Have Sex With Their Girlfriends - Reno Omokri / Why Do Igbo People Brag A Lot About Having The Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dont Brag Or Judge Her If You Make Love To Her On Your First date by FreeSpirited: 12:34pm On Jul 13, 2016
This is coming from personal experience:

Some guys believe that ones they can straff a lady on her first date or second date...it means the gal is cheap. They even call themselves baddo applauding themselves like they just won a world cup, childish! . As a result of this stereotype, gals usually pretend, delay or making guys suffer before they gain entrance into their honey pit (even some Oloshos inclusive). To me, i think this kind of mindset is archaic.

Who told you a gal who gave u sex on a first date has not delayed it for months for another guy

Who told you that a gal you've been chasing and sweating on for months is not having a one night stand and no string attached sex somewhere in a car, club, birthday parties etc(Even the church gals can attest to this)

I think its high time we stopped judging or appraising girls based on their sexual tendencies cos most gals are skilled at faking it. And if you are able to fvck on a ist date, its not really a big deal cos the gal could have decided against it if she wanted to.

4 Likes

Re: Dont Brag Or Judge Her If You Make Love To Her On Your First date by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jul 13, 2016
cheesy I like this thread..

Btw I'm TrapQueen grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dont Brag Or Judge Her If You Make Love To Her On Your First date by Boring: 12:52pm On Jul 13, 2016
sex is overrated mehn
Re: Dont Brag Or Judge Her If You Make Love To Her On Your First date by MilesLamar(m): 12:55pm On Jul 13, 2016
^^^ if not for fettywap ..I just wonder

1 Like

Re: Dont Brag Or Judge Her If You Make Love To Her On Your First date by FreeSpirited: 12:55pm On Jul 13, 2016
TrapQueen77:
cheesy I like this thread..

Btw I'm TrapQueen grin
we can see it already...ur moniker
Re: Dont Brag Or Judge Her If You Make Love To Her On Your First date by mizzbouqui(f): 1:40pm On Jul 13, 2016
Kk
Re: Dont Brag Or Judge Her If You Make Love To Her On Your First date by FreeSpirited: 4:04am On Sep 25, 2016
MilesLamar:
^^^ if not for fettywap ..I just wonder
wots fettywap
Re: Dont Brag Or Judge Her If You Make Love To Her On Your First date by 0955eb027(m): 4:34am On Sep 25, 2016
Was actually thinking i ll learn sumtin new. @op try come up with sumtin beta next time.
Re: Dont Brag Or Judge Her If You Make Love To Her On Your First date by youngberry001(m): 6:08am On Sep 25, 2016
FreeSpirited:
wots fettywap
dat's fattywap he mean....

Re: Dont Brag Or Judge Her If You Make Love To Her On Your First date by FreeSpirited: 6:44am On Sep 25, 2016
youngberry001:
dat's fattywap he mean....
bros abeg....how does it relate?....as in the moral lesson
Re: Dont Brag Or Judge Her If You Make Love To Her On Your First date by chigoizie7(m): 8:18am On Sep 25, 2016
U are very correct OP.

Sex is over rated.

The many stupid things people do for sex just amazes me.

If a girl opened her legs for u today, it is because she also wants to enjoy herself the same way u want to enjoy urself by approaching her, so, what's the big deal then?

1 Like

Re: Dont Brag Or Judge Her If You Make Love To Her On Your First date by VanBommel(m): 9:41am On Sep 25, 2016
chigoizie7:
U are very correct OP.

Sex is over rated.

If a girl opened her legs for u today, it is because she also wants to enjoy herself the same way u want to enjoy urself by approaching her, so, what's the big deal then?
I tire o, kini big deal
Re: Dont Brag Or Judge Her If You Make Love To Her On Your First date by RENOWNED2(m): 11:37am On Sep 25, 2016
Having Sex With Me On The First Date Just Means She's Really Feeling Me And I'm Doing Something Right(more props to my ego)...Why Would I Judge Her?..The Problem With Nigeria Is The Fact That There Are Two Many Overgrown Babies Disguising As Adults.
Re: Dont Brag Or Judge Her If You Make Love To Her On Your First date by FreeSpirited: 1:19pm On Sep 25, 2016
chigoizie7:
U are very correct OP.

Sex is over rated.

But there's so much double standard when it comes women and sex
Re: Dont Brag Or Judge Her If You Make Love To Her On Your First date by FreeSpirited: 2:33pm On Sep 25, 2016
RENOWNED2:
Having Sex With Me On The First Date Just Means She's Really Feeling Me And I'm Doing Something Right(more props to my ego)...Why Would I Judge Her?..The Problem With Nigeria Is The Fact That There Are Two Many Overgrown Babies Disguising As Adults.
Many Nigerian men dnt believe that
Re: Dont Brag Or Judge Her If You Make Love To Her On Your First date by Purpletee(f): 2:50pm On Sep 25, 2016
op I salute you...101% correct.
Re: Dont Brag Or Judge Her If You Make Love To Her On Your First date by Nobody: 2:55pm On Sep 25, 2016
Una no wan know more than sex...its like that's what you ever think of...Hahan!
Re: Dont Brag Or Judge Her If You Make Love To Her On Your First date by FreeSpirited: 4:14pm On Sep 25, 2016
Purpletee:
op I salute you...101% correct.
okay
Re: Dont Brag Or Judge Her If You Make Love To Her On Your First date by FreeSpirited: 4:45pm On Sep 25, 2016
MzLarem:
Una no wan know more than sex...its like that's what you ever think of...Hahan!
Should we be praying and preaching on Romance section?
Re: Dont Brag Or Judge Her If You Make Love To Her On Your First date by Nobody: 4:54pm On Sep 25, 2016
FreeSpirited:
Should we be praying and preaching on Romance section?
If you like na but Romance issues goes a long way than just sex which 98% of the topics are all about.
Re: Dont Brag Or Judge Her If You Make Love To Her On Your First date by bamisepeters(m): 5:48pm On Sep 25, 2016
Thank God the Op said "mentality". Don't let us deceive ourselves, this mentality will continue till eternity and this is why ladies should keep proving hard to get for any man. Give any man entrance on first or 2nd date at your own peril. We attach unnecessary importance to things that really do not matter most times.
Re: Dont Brag Or Judge Her If You Make Love To Her On Your First date by firstking01(m): 6:10pm On Sep 25, 2016
It will depend on her attitude after the sex tho...if after the sex she still feels she did me a favour then i will give her an impression that she's cheap for allowing me straff her on a first date.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Arrhhh My Wife Ooh...(advice PLZ) / Top 10 Mentality Of An Average Nigerian Lady / Babcock University Hot Babes Share Their Twerk Video Online [video + Photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.