Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,796 members, 7,956,041 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:12 PM

Plot To Impeach Buhari: Senator Misau Criticizes Colleagues For Leaking Secrets - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Plot To Impeach Buhari: Senator Misau Criticizes Colleagues For Leaking Secrets (41476 Views)

Senator Isah Misau Criticizes Buhari's Government (Video) / "I Did Not Make Any Allegations Against Aisha Buhari" - Senator Misau Speaks / IGP Idris Donated 2 Jeeps To Aisha Buhari - Senator Isah Misau (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Plot To Impeach Buhari: Senator Misau Criticizes Colleagues For Leaking Secrets by arewaboy(m): 6:00pm On Jul 13, 2016
some people sef.
the last time this senator visit Ningi LGA one of his constituent LGs he escape through the very excel of his driver if not he would have been lynched by the irate mobs, His people no longer see him as representing their interests but that of corruption since the day he align himself against Buhari at the NASS.

1 Like

Re: Plot To Impeach Buhari: Senator Misau Criticizes Colleagues For Leaking Secrets by almousty: 6:00pm On Jul 13, 2016
saintkel:
How I wish they impeach dis man walahi, we don suffer too much
Who can be sure of wat is ahead....known to unknown.. all for hope? I only hope dis hardship wont b for nothing.

1 Like

Re: Plot To Impeach Buhari: Senator Misau Criticizes Colleagues For Leaking Secrets by berrystunn(m): 6:04pm On Jul 13, 2016
Even if you guys did not do it, am happy someone have it in mind...

Don't worry soon APC will join forces to call on buhari to step down.

Then all Buhari supports will hide...Like there doing now...
Re: Plot To Impeach Buhari: Senator Misau Criticizes Colleagues For Leaking Secrets by alfsalami: 6:05pm On Jul 13, 2016
Impeachment on what ground ? For laying good foundation for our children and grandchildren, working against looting and fighting insecurity or what offence? The eight assembly is surely a mistake. On PMB we stand , PDP is dead and must learn to rest in peace . The future of Nigeria is now or never , Dino and his co travellers must wakeup to reality , they should fetch enough water to wash their faces and see the new dawn

2 Likes

Re: Plot To Impeach Buhari: Senator Misau Criticizes Colleagues For Leaking Secrets by FarukuWadata12(m): 6:09pm On Jul 13, 2016
I was just sneaking around whether I would be lucky to see if one of the senators plotted to conduct the impeachment was from my constituency
Re: Plot To Impeach Buhari: Senator Misau Criticizes Colleagues For Leaking Secrets by Pascal181: 6:12pm On Jul 13, 2016
Bubu will lose at last. I can't wait
Re: Plot To Impeach Buhari: Senator Misau Criticizes Colleagues For Leaking Secrets by berrystunn(m): 6:16pm On Jul 13, 2016
Even if you guys did not do it, am happy someone have it in mind...

Don't worry soon APC will join forces to call on buhari to step down.

Then all Buhari supports will hide...Like there doing now...
Re: Plot To Impeach Buhari: Senator Misau Criticizes Colleagues For Leaking Secrets by amtaken(f): 6:21pm On Jul 13, 2016
I will throw a party for 3 months non-stop if Buhari is impeached.

1 Like

Re: Plot To Impeach Buhari: Senator Misau Criticizes Colleagues For Leaking Secrets by ElCapone(m): 6:21pm On Jul 13, 2016
joeprince23:
Remi tinubu don rush go tell her husband,jagaban com go tell sowere,sowore com publish the news. Why is she afraid,woman wey lack respect,you insulted saraki and snubed his hand shake we left you,you still went ahead and occupied ekweremadu chair we left,now you want to humilate you colleage? If dino slap you wetin go happen sef?
Imagine dino issueing the threat to ur mother, how will yhu feel?
Re: Plot To Impeach Buhari: Senator Misau Criticizes Colleagues For Leaking Secrets by mailmitch(m): 6:26pm On Jul 13, 2016
Pls dey shld hurry up abeg, ths impeachment notice is long over due as long as it will reduce d sufferings of Nigerians, am dwn wth it
Re: Plot To Impeach Buhari: Senator Misau Criticizes Colleagues For Leaking Secrets by pacino26(m): 6:29pm On Jul 13, 2016
Even though it is rumored, I think the president must have felt cold chill through his spine. That alone for my vote and I think it's long over due.

1 Like

Re: Plot To Impeach Buhari: Senator Misau Criticizes Colleagues For Leaking Secrets by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jul 13, 2016
Imagine people saying mr president should b impeached , without knowing that the senate is part of the government.

What has d senate done to better d lots of d masses? which serious bill have they passed?

And to those that fink if buhari is impeached, nigeria will become another USA and who ever takes over will start throwing dollars on d street should bera tink again

Everybody is shouting hunger in the land even people without any means of livelihood

2 Likes

Re: Plot To Impeach Buhari: Senator Misau Criticizes Colleagues For Leaking Secrets by chidozieikeji2: 6:33pm On Jul 13, 2016
almousty:

Who can be sure of wat is ahead....known to unknown.. all for hope? I only hope dis hardship wont b for nothing.
abachas rule is better than what we are passing through now
Re: Plot To Impeach Buhari: Senator Misau Criticizes Colleagues For Leaking Secrets by 400billionman: 6:34pm On Jul 13, 2016
BlackAfrican:
Impeaching Buhari is like passing a Cow through the eye of a needle. It's simply impossible.

BlackAfrican

Removing him by coup in 1985 was also impossible ?
Re: Plot To Impeach Buhari: Senator Misau Criticizes Colleagues For Leaking Secrets by berrystunn(m): 6:37pm On Jul 13, 2016
alfsalami:
Impeachment on what ground ? For laying good foundation for our children and grandchildren, working against looting and fighting insecurity or what offence? The eight assembly is surely a mistake. On PMB we stand , PDP is dead and must learn to rest in peace . The future of Nigeria is now or never , Dino and his co travellers must wakeup to reality , they should fetch enough water to wash their faces and see the new dawn

Even our dog knows his not laying any good foundation
Am sure you are not in the system.. his laying bad foundation

Do you pay tax do you have tin number??

Corruption is even more, looting from looters,
APC and PDP same old shame.
Can Darkness figh darkness.

If Buhari want to fight corruption, he should work on our institutions that allows corruption to flow.

Buhari is fighting thief's not corruption. Because police officer still run same old thing in the street.

Tell me what has changed. ?
Buhari placing his people all over the place.
His wife is controlling central bank... And currency exchange

Good foundation my dog ass.

1 Like

Re: Plot To Impeach Buhari: Senator Misau Criticizes Colleagues For Leaking Secrets by flokii: 6:39pm On Jul 13, 2016
Buhari has learnt his lessons from d coup that ousted him na... Noone is to be trusted entirely, not even his kinsmen.

Atleast we all saw wat happened recently to top military officials accused of planning coup.. The guy has sealed his Govt. till 2023.. #bitter truth

Senators will only scheme and rant.. Nothing for them
Re: Plot To Impeach Buhari: Senator Misau Criticizes Colleagues For Leaking Secrets by Chiboboski: 6:42pm On Jul 13, 2016
henrysam:

Who told you hunger is not killing them in Bauchi? How many sai baba are u hearing from that axis again?
The other time I read. A man exchanged his son for a bag of rice in kano
Are you sure you are not the son the father exchanged for a bag of rice? I would do the same if you were to be my son. Idiot.
Re: Plot To Impeach Buhari: Senator Misau Criticizes Colleagues For Leaking Secrets by dotedote: 6:49pm On Jul 13, 2016
how you were raised right? ur female siblings will fall into the hands of your likes. Period!
joeprince23:
Remi tinubu don rush go tell her husband,jagaban com go tell sowere,sowore com publish the news. Why is she afraid,woman wey lack respect,you insulted saraki and snubed his hand shake we left you,you still went ahead and occupied ekweremadu chair we left,now you want to humilate you colleage? If dino slap you wetin go happen sef?
Re: Plot To Impeach Buhari: Senator Misau Criticizes Colleagues For Leaking Secrets by Jesusloveyou: 6:56pm On Jul 13, 2016
frankline5:
u thinks that people are still supporting bubu fanatically even with the hunger in the land.
Hunger don reshape almajiri brains up north.
with d hunger in d land,can anybody stil stand pmb even if election holds today? not to talk of impeachment, impeach fire, na only ipod wan die for hate, d ibos that are not ipod stil love nigeria and pmb. any man that hate nigeria is ipod

1 Like

Re: Plot To Impeach Buhari: Senator Misau Criticizes Colleagues For Leaking Secrets by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jul 13, 2016
I pray dat man get impeached.
Re: Plot To Impeach Buhari: Senator Misau Criticizes Colleagues For Leaking Secrets by menxer: 7:11pm On Jul 13, 2016
We are no better than the Israelites on the way to the Promise land, shouting at Moses, "take us back to Egypt, at least there was excess money in circulation."

1 Like

Re: Plot To Impeach Buhari: Senator Misau Criticizes Colleagues For Leaking Secrets by dracosith(m): 7:11pm On Jul 13, 2016
goonsmi:

Don't put the cat before the horse. Dino should just caress her and we will all see the next episode. his beating will start right from inside that chamber.
and who will start the beating.....bros pack well.
Re: Plot To Impeach Buhari: Senator Misau Criticizes Colleagues For Leaking Secrets by Jesusloveyou: 7:15pm On Jul 13, 2016
mailmitch:
Pls dey shld hurry up abeg, ths impeachment notice is long over due as long as it will reduce d sufferings of Nigerians, am dwn wth it
if u want ur generation suffering to be reduce, tell ur ineffectual buffoon and his cronies to return d looted funds and their avengers should be sensible, pmb is not d cause of ur suffering but avenging d cause of ur suffering

1 Like

Re: Plot To Impeach Buhari: Senator Misau Criticizes Colleagues For Leaking Secrets by bashydemy(m): 7:18pm On Jul 13, 2016
frankline5:
this zombie thinks that people are still supporting bubu fanatically even with the hunger in the land.

Hunger don reshape almajiri brains up north.
Where are you when one senator was stone in his contituency.
Re: Plot To Impeach Buhari: Senator Misau Criticizes Colleagues For Leaking Secrets by lastpage: 7:23pm On Jul 13, 2016
henrysam:

Who told you hunger is not killing them in Bauchi? How many sai baba are u hearing from that axis again?
The other time I read. A man exchanged his son for a bag of rice in kano

The only thing which our Senators are very good at, is using the threat of IMPEACHMENT to arm-twist a sitting President.
They were "rigged-in" to make laws for the betterment of Nigerians but who-sai?

All they do is plot evil, take bribes and loot as soon as they see an opportunity.

Its either we want IMMUNITY too, so we can commit attrocities unchecked, they increase their own salaries or just anything to serve their selfish interest.

We dont need these "Association of useless Criminals" anymore, because they contribute NOTHING POSITIVE to the life of Nigerians.

Lastpage!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Plot To Impeach Buhari: Senator Misau Criticizes Colleagues For Leaking Secrets by linusbnn(m): 7:23pm On Jul 13, 2016
blazetitov:
Rogues!!. Enemies of progress.

The so called senate should be scrapped. They are not adding value.

If not for Senate,i wonder wetin buhari for don use our eyes see. Nothing is useless my brother
Re: Plot To Impeach Buhari: Senator Misau Criticizes Colleagues For Leaking Secrets by leoniel(m): 7:23pm On Jul 13, 2016
In case they impeach him,who will replace the presido?
Re: Plot To Impeach Buhari: Senator Misau Criticizes Colleagues For Leaking Secrets by BrainnewsNg(f): 7:24pm On Jul 13, 2016
nzemila:

How does leaking information to journalist concern impeachment. Nigerianpilot una dey try

Hmmmmmm

This Drama the senate is playing will one day end.

Just trust Buhari
Re: Plot To Impeach Buhari: Senator Misau Criticizes Colleagues For Leaking Secrets by blazetitov: 7:33pm On Jul 13, 2016
linusbnn:

If not for Senate,i wonder wetin buhari for don use our eyes see. Nothing is useless my brother

Just tell me one thing that the senate has done that has affected the masses positively. Maybe their quest for Prado Suvs and call for immunity.

Also, i don't understand your fixation on the president. He is working within the law. The economy will still get better, i believe.
Re: Plot To Impeach Buhari: Senator Misau Criticizes Colleagues For Leaking Secrets by phemsie(m): 7:57pm On Jul 13, 2016
joeprince23:

She go get belle

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Anambra Joins Oil Producing States, To Benefit From 13% Derivation / INEC: APC, PDP Senators Move To Stop Lauretta Onochie's Nomination / President Buhari Delivers Address At Bola Tinubu's 12th Colloquium

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.