Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,001 members, 7,817,964 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:13 AM

What If The Senate Decide To Impeach President Buhari...... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What If The Senate Decide To Impeach President Buhari...... (779 Views)

Any Attempt To Impeach Buhari Will Be Resisted As It Was Done In Turkey–APC Govs / Plot To Impeach Buhari: APC Releases Statement / Plot To Impeach Buhari: Senator Misau Criticizes Colleagues For Leaking Secrets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What If The Senate Decide To Impeach President Buhari...... by hackactigist: 2:02pm On Jul 13, 2016
please, am not against Buhari or neither am i his supporter but as a true lover of politics, i will like to know how, when and what might trigger Buhari's impeachment based on recent issues raised in the senate, how he disrespects the rule of law, economy, fuel scarcity, regional appointments and moreso, if u support or against his impeachment!!!!
Re: What If The Senate Decide To Impeach President Buhari...... by ever811(m): 2:13pm On Jul 13, 2016
regional appointment, his silence on the killing spray of his brothers, alias" Fulani herdsmen ",high cost of tomatoes,vision less policies, no respect for rule of law and most of all illiteracy...and if he is impeach I will be like.....

2 Likes

Re: What If The Senate Decide To Impeach President Buhari...... by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jul 13, 2016
Won ni fe te.

You mean the same Senate that sensible Nigerians are looking for ways to permanently shut down the red chambers?

They can try. Maybe this will even trigger a class suicide for all them b@stards.

2 Likes

Re: What If The Senate Decide To Impeach President Buhari...... by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jul 13, 2016
It is only when a case of gross misconduct can clearly be proven against a sitting president can be be impeached.

Despite what you think, no sitting president has ever been guilty of gross misconduct. The last time a democratically elected leader was ever guilty of such was the days of Tafawa Balewa and we know how that went.

Unless death comes, Buhari will serve out his term as democratically elected president of Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: What If The Senate Decide To Impeach President Buhari...... by Proudlyngwa(m): 3:00pm On Jul 13, 2016
1. Nigerians will know they are truly jobless
2. There is enough EFCC case to go round
3.Tinubu will organise a mob as big as Lagos to take over the senate.
4. Wake up from your sleep its impossible

2 Likes

Re: What If The Senate Decide To Impeach President Buhari...... by hackactigist: 4:41pm On Jul 13, 2016
sense in it but i think this is the major reason immunity should be scrapped asap! i believe in justice for all!!!!
skitcentral:
It is only when a case of gross misconduct can clearly be proven against a sitting president can be be impeached.

Despite what you think, no sitting president has ever been guilty of gross misconduct. The last time a democratically elected leader was ever guilty of such was the days of Tafawa Balewa and we know how that went.

Unless death comes, Buhari will serve out his term as democratically elected president of Nigeria.
Re: What If The Senate Decide To Impeach President Buhari...... by babyfaceafrica: 4:47pm On Jul 13, 2016
Its not going to happen in our generation..no nigerian president will be impeached!

1 Like

Re: What If The Senate Decide To Impeach President Buhari...... by chadwickcollins(m): 4:50pm On Jul 13, 2016
babyfaceafrica:
Its not going to happen in our generation..no nigerian president will be impeached!
e fit happen o
Re: What If The Senate Decide To Impeach President Buhari...... by deking(m): 4:56pm On Jul 13, 2016
The majority of people who voted for Him are not on Nairaland. They have no fortune to protect and they don't understand the English language.

These people would have done tremendous damage on the senators before the final vote for this to happen is done on the floor of the national assembly.
Re: What If The Senate Decide To Impeach President Buhari...... by babyfaceafrica: 5:07pm On Jul 13, 2016
chadwickcollins:
e fit happen o
you wish...oga politics is greater than wish
Re: What If The Senate Decide To Impeach President Buhari...... by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jul 13, 2016
hackactigist:
sense in it but i think this is the major reason immunity should be scrapped asap! i believe in justice for all!!!!

The problem with removing the immunity clause is that people like Dino will make every moment of their political life all about rushing to court with silly criminal accusations against a sitting president.

Trust me, governance will suffer if that clause is removed simply because the president will spend more time answering charges in court than making policies in his office.

(1) (Reply)

Information On PDP Rally In Edo State. / Trekking From Enugu To Umuahia Was My Toughest Task In Army – IBB / Suspensions In Rivers Cabinet...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.