Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,296 members, 7,818,993 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:44 AM

Ejike Okoye Arrested With Drug In Philippines - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ejike Okoye Arrested With Drug In Philippines (31027 Views)

Nigerian Aboard Ethiopian Airlines Slumps, Dies Of High Grams Of Drug In Body / Humphrey Jefferson Ejike Eleweke Mistakenly Executed In Indonesia Over Drugs / Osmane, Ejike And Titus-Igweh Before They Were Executed In Indonesia (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ejike Okoye Arrested With Drug In Philippines by ichommy(m): 2:11pm On Jul 13, 2016
A Nigerian, Ejike Okoye, was nabbed on Tuesday by joint elements of the Philippine Drug Enforcement Agency Region 3 (PDEA RO-3) and PDEA-National Capital Region (PDEA-NCR) in a drug sting inside a resto bar along Sumulong Highway in Philippines. He was caught in the act.

According to Manila Bulletin, 33-year-old Ejike (alias "Martin"wink is said to be a member of West African Drug Syndicate operating in Metro Manila and nearby provinces of Central Luzon.

PDEA RO-3 director Emerson Margate revealed that PDEA RO-3 agents were able to secure a drug deal from Okoye to purchase of 300 grams of shabu for PHP360,000. They agreed to meet inside the resto bar in Marikina City. That was where they arrested the suspect.

Confiscated from the Ejike were six medium-sized resealable transparent plastic sachets containing a white crystalline substance suspected to be shabu with a street value of PHP1,050,000 and the marked money used in the anti-drug operation.

Ejike was brought in PDEA Jail Facility in the City of San Fernando for further investigation.

http://www.emmanuelbabatunde.com/2016/07/photos-nigerian-ejike-okoye-nabbed-in.html

wink

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ejike Okoye Arrested With Drug In Philippines by DynamoDeGreat: 2:25pm On Jul 13, 2016
Name Checkers food is served

143 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ejike Okoye Arrested With Drug In Philippines by hisgrace090: 2:28pm On Jul 13, 2016
What a terrible profession? Merchant of death I refuse to join you forever.

7 Likes

Re: Ejike Okoye Arrested With Drug In Philippines by Day11(m): 3:09pm On Jul 13, 2016
RIP in advance bruuh

Filipinos are sick in the head

They dont sentence to jail, they only sentence to DEATH sad

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ejike Okoye Arrested With Drug In Philippines by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jul 13, 2016
very hardworking sub Jews!

145 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Ejike Okoye Arrested With Drug In Philippines by JBismarck(m): 3:49pm On Jul 13, 2016
The name, your name, their name. All I see is the name.

Iyanya is a good musician. I swear.

This 'merix' they sweet me die. I will groove it till Jesus comes back.

59 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ejike Okoye Arrested With Drug In Philippines by herzern(m): 3:49pm On Jul 13, 2016
ichommy:
A Nigerian, Ejike Okoye, was nabbed on Tuesday by joint elements of the Philippine Drug Enforcement Agency Region 3 (PDEA RO-3) and PDEA-National Capital
http://www.emmanuelbabatunde.com/2016/07/photos-nigerian-ejike-okoye-nabbed-in.html
wink

NCAN member....Oyo state branch......as expected...... We arent surprised cheesy

Meanwhile....the hardworking Jews and drug trafficking

161 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Ejike Okoye Arrested With Drug In Philippines by Emilokoiyawon: 3:49pm On Jul 13, 2016
shocked
Re: Ejike Okoye Arrested With Drug In Philippines by NOETHNICITY(m): 3:49pm On Jul 13, 2016
Its the HARD WORKING pple again. Can I ever be disappointed? Well may God 4giv me for coming to check the name.

93 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ejike Okoye Arrested With Drug In Philippines by qualityovenbake(m): 3:49pm On Jul 13, 2016
Food is ready some bigots

5 Likes

Re: Ejike Okoye Arrested With Drug In Philippines by fulanimafia: 3:50pm On Jul 13, 2016
Ugandan foreign investors cheesy

Developing the world from Israel to Malaysia cool

Thank goodness he didn't claim he was seeking asylum because Boko Haram are after his 'goods'.

89 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ejike Okoye Arrested With Drug In Philippines by imeller: 3:50pm On Jul 13, 2016
A pity.
Re: Ejike Okoye Arrested With Drug In Philippines by herzern(m): 3:50pm On Jul 13, 2016
I only came to.........

74 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ejike Okoye Arrested With Drug In Philippines by BrosMayowa(m): 3:50pm On Jul 13, 2016
The name.. That's what I came to check and I wasn't disappointed. Someone had once said that as penis is to the vagina, so are igbo people to drugs. They should stop disgracing Nigeria(ns) already please.

101 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Ejike Okoye Arrested With Drug In Philippines by allanphash7(m): 3:50pm On Jul 13, 2016
NCA reporting from Jerusalem branch

We are not dissappinted

71 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ejike Okoye Arrested With Drug In Philippines by kobonaire(m): 3:50pm On Jul 13, 2016
Stating the obvious : This thread will degenerate into a tribal warfare complete with finger pointing. All this while, the same Filipinos will be confused because all they see is one Nigeria.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ejike Okoye Arrested With Drug In Philippines by hucienda: 3:50pm On Jul 13, 2016
No surprises.

NCA, Nairaland Branch.

32 Likes

Re: Ejike Okoye Arrested With Drug In Philippines by Fadelex(m): 3:50pm On Jul 13, 2016
sometimes I believe the moderators are promoting ethnicity on this forum. and I call on Seun to look into this...this is a forum for Christ's sake not a blog. this topic was created less than an hour with 3comments and it was pushed to front page. this forum really need to change, what happened to those days where educative topics are pushed into front page? what happened to days of political discuss without religious or ethnic bias? all we see these days are drug, cleveage, showbiz, snake and so many irrelevant topics. the forum has turned to bashing ground for ethnic warlords and religious bigots. we need one another if we want to progress.

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ejike Okoye Arrested With Drug In Philippines by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jul 13, 2016
Tribal warlords food is ready Oya.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ejike Okoye Arrested With Drug In Philippines by NotNairalandi(m): 3:51pm On Jul 13, 2016
Nwoke ni ife.....to be a man no be moi-moi...he is better than our politicians..its better than to loot public fund for you and ur entire generation.abeg make una free the guy joor him no thief na drug him carry..ur fada grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ejike Okoye Arrested With Drug In Philippines by RANGO23(m): 3:51pm On Jul 13, 2016
NCAN.....Gabo branch...reporting live....

12 Likes

Re: Ejike Okoye Arrested With Drug In Philippines by colossus2: 3:51pm On Jul 13, 2016
ichommy:
A Nigerian, Ejike Okoye, was nabbed on Tuesday by joint elements of the Philippine Drug Enforcement Agency Region 3 (PDEA RO-3) and PDEA-National Capital Region (PDEA-NCR) in a drug sting inside a resto bar along Sumulong Highway in Philippines. He was caught in the act.
According to Manila Bulletin, 33-year-old Ejike (alias "Martin"wink is said to be a member of West African Drug Syndicate operating in Metro Manila and nearby provinces of Central Luzon.
PDEA RO-3 director Emerson Margate revealed that PDEA RO-3 agents were able to secure a drug deal from Okoye to purchase of 300 grams of shabu for PHP360,000. They agreed to meet inside the resto bar in Marikina City. That was where they arrested the suspect.
Confiscated from the Ejike were six medium-sized resealable transparent plastic sachets containing a white crystalline substance suspected to be shabu with a street value of PHP1,050,000 and the marked money used in the anti-drug operation.
Ejike was brought in PDEA Jail Facility in the City of San Fernando for further investigation.
wink
Which one be "a Nigerian" undecided
Next time write "an Igbo man"

103 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ejike Okoye Arrested With Drug In Philippines by 2kass(m): 3:51pm On Jul 13, 2016
Madrid HQ reporting... We are not surprised its Our bro from the yeast.

Fraude oriental tonta

41 Likes

Re: Ejike Okoye Arrested With Drug In Philippines by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jul 13, 2016
grin grin grin

26 Likes

Re: Ejike Okoye Arrested With Drug In Philippines by lillies: 3:52pm On Jul 13, 2016
Honestly my subconscious was all about the name

Side effect of nairaland

46 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ejike Okoye Arrested With Drug In Philippines by Rilwon: 3:52pm On Jul 13, 2016
[size=15pt] NCA

Reporting live from Sambisa Forest. [/size]

kiss kiss

[size=20pt] "Ejike Okoye"

Biafraudist' again kiss kiss ... Oh Yess! We are not surprised [/size]

100 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ejike Okoye Arrested With Drug In Philippines by lifestyle1(m): 3:53pm On Jul 13, 2016
Fast money....smh undecided

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ejike Okoye Arrested With Drug In Philippines by minasota(f): 3:53pm On Jul 13, 2016
but why?

8 Likes

Re: Ejike Okoye Arrested With Drug In Philippines by SHAIBULIAR: 3:53pm On Jul 13, 2016
Same people same region

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ejike Okoye Arrested With Drug In Philippines by Earth2Metahuman: 3:53pm On Jul 13, 2016
Ipob?

Not dissapointed

Another industrious flat head wants to develop Philippines.

98 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ejike Okoye Arrested With Drug In Philippines by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jul 13, 2016
grin

61 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ejike Okoye Arrested With Drug In Philippines by Kolade354(m): 3:54pm On Jul 13, 2016
I give up on our brothers from the east.

65 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"I Was Shot At Twice But Nothing Happened"; Man Attacked By Armed Robbers.Photos / 5 Yahoo Boys Are Arrested In Port Harcourt, Laptops, Car Recovered / Chief Orders Corpse Of Buried Man To Be Exhumed In Ghana (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.