Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,863 members, 7,824,590 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:09 PM

Ejike Okoye Arrested With Drug In Philippines - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ejike Okoye Arrested With Drug In Philippines (31036 Views)

Nigerian Aboard Ethiopian Airlines Slumps, Dies Of High Grams Of Drug In Body / Humphrey Jefferson Ejike Eleweke Mistakenly Executed In Indonesia Over Drugs / Osmane, Ejike And Titus-Igweh Before They Were Executed In Indonesia (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ejike Okoye Arrested With Drug In Philippines by jrusky(m): 4:53pm On Jul 13, 2016
Please can somebody help me here Please when would these guys learn and stop this drug trafficking of a thing please what is the meaning of all this nonsense Are some people mad or STUPID despite death sentence imposed on drug trafficker offender yet my people still refuse to back down this is so ridiculous indeed.

2 Likes

Re: Ejike Okoye Arrested With Drug In Philippines by ezebunafo(m): 4:57pm On Jul 13, 2016
Am glad to be a jew

1 Like

Re: Ejike Okoye Arrested With Drug In Philippines by ezebunafo(m): 4:59pm On Jul 13, 2016
Proudly jewish

1 Like

Re: Ejike Okoye Arrested With Drug In Philippines by ezebunafo(m): 5:01pm On Jul 13, 2016
Coralkola:
I am not surprised. Igbo. The hardworking, lost tribe of Israel.

NCA, Mushin Oloosha Branch
we no dey carry last,proudly yeeboe

2 Likes

Re: Ejike Okoye Arrested With Drug In Philippines by misscall247: 5:01pm On Jul 13, 2016
Fadelex:
sometimes I believe the moderators are promoting ethnicity on this forum. and I call on Seun to look into this...this is a forum for Christ's sake not a blog. this topic was created less than an hour with 3comments and it was pushed to front page. this forum really need to change, what happened to those days where educative topics are pushed into front page? what happened to days of political discuss without religious or ethnic bias? all we see these days are drug, cleveage, showbiz, snake and so many irrelevant topics. the forum has turned to bashing ground for ethnic warlords and religious bigots. we need one another if we want to progress.

My dear d funniest is dat thy don't take correction.......small correction weh u go give dem thy go ban u.
Re: Ejike Okoye Arrested With Drug In Philippines by amanikondo: 5:02pm On Jul 13, 2016
Fadelex:
sometimes I believe the moderators are promoting ethnicity on this forum. and I call on Seun to look into this...this is a forum for Christ's sake not a blog. this topic was created less than an hour with 3comments and it was pushed to front page. this forum really need to change, what happened to those days where educative topics are pushed into front page? what happened to days of political discuss without religious or ethnic bias? all we see these days are drug, cleveage, showbiz, snake and so many irrelevant topics. the forum has turned to bashing ground for ethnic warlords and religious bigots. we need one another if we want to progress.

[size=13pt]Just so you know, this is an educative TOPIC. It is a lesson that if you pushed Drugs in Philippines YOU DIE but our Jew brothers wont care grin grin grin grin grin.[/size]

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ejike Okoye Arrested With Drug In Philippines by lailo: 5:03pm On Jul 13, 2016
These Libyans again

2 Likes

Re: Ejike Okoye Arrested With Drug In Philippines by funmijoyb(f): 5:04pm On Jul 13, 2016
freeborn76:

I am proudly Yoruba, no apologies! I however stoutly condemn Nairaland for reducing this forum into a battleground for ethnic warlords instead of a parliament for the unheard populace. Shame on you moderators! You have so framed the drug trade as the only thing Igbos do outside Nigeria...there are millions of Igbos doing well in business, sports, entertainment and the academia, let's shift focus to things that reduce our national fault lines, rather than expanding them...e don do abeg! I repent of my past bigotries, old things are passed away...
I knw u r one of d easterner extraction living in one of d numerous yoruba towns, next time bcuz of dat u sudnt call ursef a yoruba. say it u r igbo...don't b ashame of it.
how we can stop d problem of drugs trafficking amongst igbo people is d issue here, not blaming seun. This is nairaland.com where everybody are solely responsible for what we post here. All d igbos doing well too enters front page as well..use ur flat thing next time bro.

20 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ejike Okoye Arrested With Drug In Philippines by zubby007(m): 5:08pm On Jul 13, 2016
[quote author=nightmile post=47505181]

Only slaves beg for freedom . .. Please take it by force .[/quote
War is not an option. A wise man once asked, has anything good cometh with out killing? the truth is not every good thing that came was brought by war though quite a number came outta violence. Slave trade came to an end via court judgement not war, recently, Uk seceded from EU via vote not war. No country has survived a 2nd civil war. another fight will definitely lead to secession but is not worth it. every life is precious. No one is begging after all Igbo leaders in the NASS have not spoken in this regard talk more of beg. my argument is that if U feel we shame U Nigerians and u dont want us, always know we are 100% ready to be on our own. I am a Biafran!! This post of drug shames me truly but it doesn't call for insult. My Igbo brothers have also fought to defend this country and have contributed Ernest to the growth of Nigeria.
Re: Ejike Okoye Arrested With Drug In Philippines by Artistree: 5:17pm On Jul 13, 2016
Almaiga:
From the desk of the Factioal Chairman, Name checkers Association Benin . It's confirmed, the flat headers have done it again. While order Nigerians are making us proud abroad, the flat headers are disgracing us.
Which ORDER Nigerians are making you proud abroad? The Binis that go abroad to wash plates and mop floors there or other ones? Abeg make una let person hear word with tribalism.
Crime is not a monopoly...
Re: Ejike Okoye Arrested With Drug In Philippines by ZeroShenanigan(m): 5:18pm On Jul 13, 2016
I cant stop laughing.

5 Likes

Re: Ejike Okoye Arrested With Drug In Philippines by Ranchhoddas: 5:23pm On Jul 13, 2016
Spybradd:

line by line of disgrace..shame... old men @that..
grin
Yimu

3 Likes

Re: Ejike Okoye Arrested With Drug In Philippines by Sultanchidi(m): 5:27pm On Jul 13, 2016
Name Checkers Association of Nigeria

Edo state branch

As expected it's d Ugandans

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ejike Okoye Arrested With Drug In Philippines by blazetitov: 5:28pm On Jul 13, 2016
LWKMD. You guys are damn funny.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Ejike Okoye Arrested With Drug In Philippines by seunfape(m): 5:30pm On Jul 13, 2016
As5 is to 6 that is how igbo is to drug trafficking.sharp sharp money.

3 Likes

Re: Ejike Okoye Arrested With Drug In Philippines by Sultanchidi(m): 5:33pm On Jul 13, 2016
Almaiga:
From the desk of the Factioal Chairman, Name checkers Association Benin . It's confirmed, the flat headers have done it again. While order Nigerians are making us proud abroad, the flat headers are disgracing us.
Mr factional chairman u wil hear from our lawyers since u av decided to break up Name Checkers Association of Nigeria edo state branch b ready for legal battle grin
Almaiga:
Mr factional chairman u wil hear from our lawyers since u av decided to break up Name Checkers Association of Nigeria edo state branch b ready for legal battle
Re: Ejike Okoye Arrested With Drug In Philippines by ola1982(m): 5:34pm On Jul 13, 2016
kobonaire:
Stating the obvious : This thread will degenerate into a tribal warfare complete with finger pointing. All this while, the same Filipinos will be confused because all they see is one Nigeria.
big lie go to brazil the headquarters of drug they know igbo guy from yoruba

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ejike Okoye Arrested With Drug In Philippines by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jul 13, 2016
funmijoyb:

I knw u r one of d easterner extraction living in one of d numerous yoruba towns, next time bcuz of dat u sudnt call ursef a yoruba. say it u r igbo...don't b ashame of it.
how we can stop d problem of drugs trafficking amongst igbo people is d issue here, not blaming seun. This is nairaland.com where everybody are solely responsible for what we post here. All d igbos doing well too enters front page as well..use ur flat thing next time bro.
so everybody that speaks against bashing of igbo are automatically igbo in disguise? please purge yourself of hate and tribalism. am sure you have igbo friends and you'll smile when together that's hypocritical. you can as well call me an igbo in disguise.

3 Likes

Re: Ejike Okoye Arrested With Drug In Philippines by ola1982(m): 5:37pm On Jul 13, 2016
Fadelex:

Bros leave talk flat headed tribe must be expose.

Re: Ejike Okoye Arrested With Drug In Philippines by Suntzung: 5:39pm On Jul 13, 2016
colossus2:

Which one be "a Nigerian" undecided
Next time write "an Igbo man"
Sorry just BIAFRAUDIAN

3 Likes

Re: Ejike Okoye Arrested With Drug In Philippines by MeAboki(m): 5:42pm On Jul 13, 2016
SHAIBULIAR:
Same people same region

Only the Ugandans

5 Likes

Re: Ejike Okoye Arrested With Drug In Philippines by iberu001(m): 5:43pm On Jul 13, 2016
I don't know if they use drugs swear for igbos, why always them and they do kill alot of them especially at Asia, may God just see him through the problem he put himself into. Alot of them are in prison all over asia, Europe and America. I do know what i'm saying. Time to keep shut.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ejike Okoye Arrested With Drug In Philippines by GENERALCABAL: 5:45pm On Jul 13, 2016
Take the risk and join the BILLIONAIRES or DIE while trying.
Re: Ejike Okoye Arrested With Drug In Philippines by Spybradd: 5:45pm On Jul 13, 2016
Re: Ejike Okoye Arrested With Drug In Philippines by 4nobody4every1: 5:46pm On Jul 13, 2016
Day11:
RIP in advance bruuh

Filipinos are sick in the head

They dont sentence to jail, they only sentence to DEATH sad
Despite the death sentence, l wonder why some people are so desperate to make money at all cost, l rather be a street cleaner with dignity and enjoy my freedom than crave for billions and either get killed , wasted or jailed for life sad

2 Likes

Re: Ejike Okoye Arrested With Drug In Philippines by Spybradd: 5:46pm On Jul 13, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
Yimu
see am,oldest zombie agbaya grin
Re: Ejike Okoye Arrested With Drug In Philippines by Spybradd: 6:14pm On Jul 13, 2016
Do the crime,do the time
Re: Ejike Okoye Arrested With Drug In Philippines by obisdavinc(m): 6:19pm On Jul 13, 2016
Man must wak grin
Re: Ejike Okoye Arrested With Drug In Philippines by AnanseK(m): 6:25pm On Jul 13, 2016
NCA Maiduguri branch. We are not disappointed.

1 Like

Re: Ejike Okoye Arrested With Drug In Philippines by flokii: 6:29pm On Jul 13, 2016
Sad thing is..

d real barons are there living large with their families, buh they send unsuspecting "brothers" who are full of trust for themselves to their deaths..

Why can't d elders or elites in d east do something to curb this menace? Like sensitization against drug trafficking or something cos. it's no longer funny

5 Likes

Re: Ejike Okoye Arrested With Drug In Philippines by colossus2: 6:31pm On Jul 13, 2016
Chibuhealth:
but when igbo person bags first class, he or she will be your Nigerian right? You need Jesus
You need amadioha undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Chief Orders Corpse Of Buried Man To Be Exhumed In Ghana (Photos) / Woman Killed In A Crossfire During Ogun Elections (photo) / 3-Year-Old Boy Battered By His Dad And Stepmother In Ogbomoso [photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.