Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,100 members, 7,835,707 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:46 PM

Ejike Okoye Arrested With Drug In Philippines - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ejike Okoye Arrested With Drug In Philippines (31050 Views)

Nigerian Aboard Ethiopian Airlines Slumps, Dies Of High Grams Of Drug In Body / Humphrey Jefferson Ejike Eleweke Mistakenly Executed In Indonesia Over Drugs / Osmane, Ejike And Titus-Igweh Before They Were Executed In Indonesia (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ejike Okoye Arrested With Drug In Philippines by Yorubanews: 4:11pm On Jul 13, 2016

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ejike Okoye Arrested With Drug In Philippines by amanikondo: 4:12pm On Jul 13, 2016
snoopdg:
I am now addicted to name checking once it's has to do drug trafficking arrests.

Well one of the Jews who brought civilization to the world is arrested again,
One man down- biafrans reduced by one
A lady in his tribe has lost a future husband.
More to be arrested.

NCA, Ibadan south west LG, ring road Ibadan.

Our Flat Head bro, Illustrious Jew has made us proud again grin grin grin

10 Likes

Re: Ejike Okoye Arrested With Drug In Philippines by yomz1e(m): 4:13pm On Jul 13, 2016
spare parts is no more lucrative and the market is saturated! so this is line of Business, some please celebrate the guy as they do in COZA for carrying on the tradition!

Is he Psquare cousin that didn't make it in the music industry
Re: Ejike Okoye Arrested With Drug In Philippines by Ranchhoddas: 4:13pm On Jul 13, 2016
NCAN...Oworonshoki branch reporting for duty.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ejike Okoye Arrested With Drug In Philippines by omonla555: 4:14pm On Jul 13, 2016
Richest tribe in Nigeria. They are busy buying and developing Lagos with crime proceed since 1970.

11 Likes

Re: Ejike Okoye Arrested With Drug In Philippines by isan(m): 4:15pm On Jul 13, 2016
I was happy when I saw the thread grin I don't knw why

5 Likes

Re: Ejike Okoye Arrested With Drug In Philippines by hUmaneOne: 4:17pm On Jul 13, 2016
Like u I said yesterday these tribal coincidences are getting too much
Re: Ejike Okoye Arrested With Drug In Philippines by ANAKONDA: 4:18pm On Jul 13, 2016
Too bad to be caught during Duterte's time.
Its summary execution or to meet with a mysterious death.
Re: Ejike Okoye Arrested With Drug In Philippines by iswallker(m): 4:18pm On Jul 13, 2016
Fadelex:
sometimes I believe the moderators are promoting ethnicity on this forum. and I call on Seun to look into this...this is a forum for Christ's sake not a blog. this topic was created less than an hour with 3comments and it was pushed to front page. this forum really need to change, what happened to those days where educative topics are pushed into front page? what happened to days of political discuss without religious or ethnic bias? all we see these days are drug, cleveage, showbiz, snake and so many irrelevant topics. the forum has turned to bashing ground for ethnic warlords and religious bigots. we need one another if we want to progress.

no ideal situation in the real world... cheesy

why not run along and watch tom and jerry... grin

7 Likes

Re: Ejike Okoye Arrested With Drug In Philippines by MayorofLagos(m): 4:19pm On Jul 13, 2016
The entrepreneurs and the economic backbone of Nigeria, importers extraordinaire, those who hold economy of Nigeria together.... grin grin

If i say whats on my mind about yanmiri ehh... Moderators will retire my handle.

Bloody criminals! angry

12 Likes

Re: Ejike Okoye Arrested With Drug In Philippines by comeandmarry: 4:21pm On Jul 13, 2016
Its always stale news,abegi nairaena for 100 level,im deleting my profile. Useless dumb cheap gossip site

1 Like

Re: Ejike Okoye Arrested With Drug In Philippines by Earth2Metahuman: 4:21pm On Jul 13, 2016
Chibuhealth:
but when igbo person bags first class, he or she will be your Nigerian right? You need Jesus
first class In drug trafficking abi?

13 Likes

Re: Ejike Okoye Arrested With Drug In Philippines by freeborn76(m): 4:22pm On Jul 13, 2016
Fadelex:
sometimes I believe the moderators are promoting ethnicity on this forum. and I call on Seun to look into this...this is a forum for Christ's sake not a blog. this topic was created less than an hour with 3comments and it was pushed to front page. this forum really need to change, what happened to those days where educative topics are pushed into front page? what happened to days of political discuss without religious or ethnic bias? all we see these days are drug, cleveage, showbiz, snake and so many irrelevant topics. the forum has turned to bashing ground for ethnic warlords and religious bigots. we need one another if we want to progress.

I strongly agree with you; sometimes I wish I didn't get to know about Nairaland, honestly. Nairaland subtly turned me to a tribalist and bigot. I remember when ideological discourses were the main topics on Nairaland; to think that majority of the people commenting here are between ages 18-35 clearly explains why very few youths are in position of authority. Whether it is Biafra, Arewa or Odua Republics, if the country would be made up of youths on this forum, then there is no hope. For the Records: I have also made tribalistic comments on the forum for which I am not proud of. Thanks bro for your mature observation.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ejike Okoye Arrested With Drug In Philippines by JayJustus(m): 4:23pm On Jul 13, 2016
NCA

Agege branch reporting

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ejike Okoye Arrested With Drug In Philippines by bmos(m): 4:24pm On Jul 13, 2016
DynamoDeGreat:
Name Checkers food is served

Pls if death is the penalty for the crime in Philippines, then prompt,o let them kill him fast fast. Some of these ibo boys no de ever learn from the mistake of others

2 Likes

Re: Ejike Okoye Arrested With Drug In Philippines by Spybradd: 4:26pm On Jul 13, 2016
Dem don throw bones for ground..all the tribal dogs especially the sophisticated zombie dogs don dey bark...lolls
Re: Ejike Okoye Arrested With Drug In Philippines by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jul 13, 2016
NCA, reporting from abule aju (head office)

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ejike Okoye Arrested With Drug In Philippines by freeborn76(m): 4:27pm On Jul 13, 2016
I am proudly Yoruba, no apologies! I however stoutly condemn Nairaland for reducing this forum into a battleground for ethnic warlords instead of a parliament for the unheard populace. Shame on you moderators! You have so framed the drug trade as the only thing Igbos do outside Nigeria...there are millions of Igbos doing well in business, sports, entertainment and the academia, let's shift focus to things that reduce our national fault lines, rather than expanding them...e don do abeg! I repent of my past bigotries, old things are passed away...

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ejike Okoye Arrested With Drug In Philippines by zubby007(m): 4:31pm On Jul 13, 2016
BrosMayowa:
The name.. That's what I came to check and I wasn't disappointed. Someone had once said that as penis is to the vagina, so are igbo people to drugs. They should stop disgracing Nigeria(ns) already please.
Hi dear, wen last I checked, this group of people U said are disgracing U and fellow Nigerians wanted to secede. They don't even wanna be with U anymore. if U r choked, pls let them go and I am sure they will say thank you.
Re: Ejike Okoye Arrested With Drug In Philippines by gretblue: 4:39pm On Jul 13, 2016
I refuse to be a tribal warrior.We need to attack Ejike Okoye as a person not the entire Ibos.

2 Likes

Re: Ejike Okoye Arrested With Drug In Philippines by nightmile: 4:41pm On Jul 13, 2016
zubby007:

Hi dear, wen last I checked, this group of people U said are disgracing U and fellow Nigerians wanted to secede. They don't even wanna be with U anymore. if U r choked, pls let them go and I am sure they will say thank you.

Only slaves beg for freedom . .. Please take it by force .

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ejike Okoye Arrested With Drug In Philippines by macof(m): 4:41pm On Jul 13, 2016
Fadelex:

grin grin grin grin but oga why would you make me laugh out loud in a public place

2 Likes

Re: Ejike Okoye Arrested With Drug In Philippines by ChukwuIbrahim: 4:41pm On Jul 13, 2016
heeheehee grin

Chukwuemeka Ibro Danbaba
LIVE presently 4rm zungeru mkt district
NCAN

3 Likes

Re: Ejike Okoye Arrested With Drug In Philippines by bestpunterever: 4:42pm On Jul 13, 2016
zubby007:

if u people should eventually secede, yah country name should not be biafra but DRUGafra

6 Likes

Re: Ejike Okoye Arrested With Drug In Philippines by ChukwuIbrahim: 4:44pm On Jul 13, 2016
Fadelex:

are we complainin?

1 Like

Re: Ejike Okoye Arrested With Drug In Philippines by Twizzy30(m): 4:46pm On Jul 13, 2016
Thank Goodness I wasn't disappointed. I came to check names too

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ejike Okoye Arrested With Drug In Philippines by Spybradd: 4:46pm On Jul 13, 2016
MayorofLagos:
The entrepreneurs and the economic backbone of Nigeria, importers extraordinaire, those who hold economy of Nigeria together.... grin grin
If i say whats on my mind about yanmiri ehh... Moderators will retire my handle.
Bloody criminals! angry
amanikondo:

yomz1e:
spare parts is no more lucrative and the market is saturated! so this is line of Business, some please celebrate the guy as they do in COZA for carrying on the tradition!
Ranchhoddas:
yomz1e:
omonla555:
Richest tribe in Nigeria. They are busy buying and developing Lagos with crime proceed since 1970.
MayorofLagos:
Bloody criminals! angry
Earth2Metahuman:
JayJustus:
NCA
Agege branch reporting
Lexxyfund:
amanikondo:

amanikondo:

yomz1e:
Ranchhoddas:
yomz1e:
omonla555:
MayorofLagos:
Bloody criminals! angry
Earth2Metahuman:
JayJustus:
NCA
Agege branch reporting
Lexxyfund:

line by line of disgrace..shame...
old men @that..

grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ejike Okoye Arrested With Drug In Philippines by Jarus(m): 4:48pm On Jul 13, 2016
lillies:
Honestly my subconscious was all about the name

Side effect of nairaland

Nairaland don spoil me too o.

Na so I dey find name subconsciously . ; grin

I refused to be tempted.

11 Likes

Re: Ejike Okoye Arrested With Drug In Philippines by jornie(m): 4:51pm On Jul 13, 2016
G

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ejike Okoye Arrested With Drug In Philippines by Larryfest(m): 4:51pm On Jul 13, 2016
Whenever this type of tribal news hits NL and you read comments but dnt't laugh....mehn am not sure of what can make you laugh again.lol

14 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

5 Yahoo Boys Are Arrested In Port Harcourt, Laptops, Car Recovered / Temitope Mustapha Mobbed During Kaduna Crisis, Shares Her Survival Story. Photos / Nigerian Shot By A Nigerian In South Africa For Not Knowing Where Weed Is Sold

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.