Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,963 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:20 PM

Nairaland Needs Moderators Urgently - Nairaland / General (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nairaland Needs Moderators Urgently (22109 Views)

Romance Section: Just What Nairaland Needs / Seun Nairaland Needs Spiritual Cleansing / Improving The Sports Section: Nairaland Needs Your Input (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Needs Moderators Urgently by woye77: 2:40pm On Jan 22, 2010
i would like to be a moderator on entertainment section as i'm quite passionate about the section
Re: Nairaland Needs Moderators Urgently by snowdrops(m): 4:43pm On Feb 17, 2010
I would like to moderate on the travel section as it is one of my favourite and i am well travelled and abreast of events globally.
Re: Nairaland Needs Moderators Urgently by Enockia(m): 2:30am On Feb 20, 2010
i'm intrested
Re: Nairaland Needs Moderators Urgently by mex004(m): 1:10am On Mar 10, 2010
Re: Nairaland Needs Moderators Urgently by semid4lyfe(m): 9:38pm On Mar 11, 2010
The phone section needs an additional moderator in my opinion and I think I'm well suited to the job being that I'm the Phone Section Poster of the Year and I have the full confidence of the regular posters there.
Re: Nairaland Needs Moderators Urgently by MrCrackles(m): 9:49pm On Mar 11, 2010
semid4lyfe:

The phone section needs an additional moderator in my opinion and I think I'm well suited to the job being that I'm the Phone Section Poster of the Year and I have the full confidence of the regular posters there.
Pathetic. . . . .
Re: Nairaland Needs Moderators Urgently by dominique(f): 10:05pm On Mar 11, 2010
^^
why
Re: Nairaland Needs Moderators Urgently by Seun(m): 8:42am On Mar 12, 2010
MrCrackles is just being a prick.
Re: Nairaland Needs Moderators Urgently by semid4lyfe(m): 9:40am On Mar 12, 2010
MrCrackles:

Pathetic. . . . .
^^I've said it before and I'll say it again. . .MrCrackles = over 20,000 posts of idiosyncratic rubbish.
Re: Nairaland Needs Moderators Urgently by Nobody: 11:11pm On Mar 12, 2010
i am here, i just love nairalandand and i am ready to offer my service cheesy
Re: Nairaland Needs Moderators Urgently by Oba234: 6:50pm On Mar 14, 2010
I will like to be a moderator for the entertainment section.
Re: Nairaland Needs Moderators Urgently by rosyhayler(f): 2:48pm On Mar 17, 2010
would love to be a moderator for nairaland forum, kindly tell me the steps to follow,
Re: Nairaland Needs Moderators Urgently by rosyhayler(f): 2:56pm On Mar 17, 2010
would love to be a moderator for the entertainment section of the nairaland forum, because I'm always online and because i just love that section.because, it keeps your mind off other issues , if u know what i mean, and i would love to contribute my own quota to it, thank you
Re: Nairaland Needs Moderators Urgently by tkb417(m): 3:07pm On Mar 17, 2010
Seun:

seun that word should be censored!!

@Crackles
whats wrong in what semyd said? the man is passionate about the section, we all know
allow the guy joh
Re: Nairaland Needs Moderators Urgently by Busybody2(f): 5:10pm On Mar 17, 2010
^^^ Dunno the guy or how passionate he is about the phone section, so apologies if he is indispensable to the section, but most of the Posters of the year 2009 for all sections and subsection are/were nothing to write home about IMHO, so Mccrackles is right to narrow that basis down to being pathetic lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Nairaland Needs Moderators Urgently by snowdrops(m): 5:21pm On Mar 17, 2010
Seun:

Touche Seun.
Seriously i would love to become a moderator. Right now any section will do. I want to use my qualities and wealth of experience in empowering this website.
Re: Nairaland Needs Moderators Urgently by tkb417(m): 5:37pm On Mar 17, 2010
Busy_body:

^^^ Dunno the guy or how passionate he is about the phone section, so apologies if he is indispensable to the section, but most of the Posters of the year 2009 for all sections and subsection are/were nothing to write home about IMHO, so Mccrackles is right to narrow that basis down to being pathetic lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
i beg your pardon cheesy
Re: Nairaland Needs Moderators Urgently by Nobody: 5:39pm On Mar 17, 2010
Busy_body:

*death*
Re: Nairaland Needs Moderators Urgently by semid4lyfe(m): 11:59am On Mar 18, 2010
Busy_body:

Awww! You've hurt my feelings but no prob since you said MOST and not ALL cos I know I'm one of the few exceptions, lol (A glance at my Nairaland User statistics will reveal to you how passionate I am about the Phone section). Btw. . .MrCrackles posted what he did cos there's no love lost between us.
FL Gators:

*death*

You never tire to dey post *death* all over the forum ni?
Re: Nairaland Needs Moderators Urgently by semid4lyfe(m): 12:00pm On Mar 18, 2010
tkb417:

@Crackles
whats wrong in what semyd said? the man is passionate about the section, we all know
allow the guy joh
Shey you dey mind that 'yeye' idiosyncratic poster ni?. . .Leave am make im continue to dey run im mouth like person wey get verbal diarrhoea.

Thanks for the support & show of love BTW.
Re: Nairaland Needs Moderators Urgently by honeric01(m): 2:39pm On Mar 18, 2010
Seun, finally finally, i want to be an assistant moderator to my honorable Mr FBS on the local Football section, mind granting my request? undecided
Re: Nairaland Needs Moderators Urgently by tkb417(m): 2:44pm On Mar 18, 2010
honeric01:

Seun, finally finally, i want to be an assistant moderator to my honorable Mr FBS on the local Football section, mind granting my request? undecided
supported!!!
ure good at what ure doing presently and i think you and FBS can make it better
Re: Nairaland Needs Moderators Urgently by jaybee3(m): 2:53pm On Mar 18, 2010
TKB for the sexuality section. some of 'em sistas need serious . . . . sanitization embarassed
Re: Nairaland Needs Moderators Urgently by semid4lyfe(m): 2:56pm On Mar 18, 2010
honeric01:

Lol. . .is there a local football section or you mean the general sports section? Anyway, you have my support!
Re: Nairaland Needs Moderators Urgently by tkb417(m): 3:00pm On Mar 18, 2010
jay bee:

TKB for the sexuality section. some of 'em sistas need serious . . . . sanitization embarassed
so wht do u want me to do
apply to be a mod in sexuality?
or what do u mean by sanitization?
Re: Nairaland Needs Moderators Urgently by candylips(m): 3:02pm On Mar 18, 2010
no i think he ment [b]sanusi[/b]tization  cool
Re: Nairaland Needs Moderators Urgently by mamagee3(f): 7:21pm On Mar 18, 2010
Seun, I want to be a moderator of the Events section.
Re: Nairaland Needs Moderators Urgently by honeric01(m): 8:19pm On Mar 18, 2010
tkb417:

supported!!!
ure good at what ure doing presently and i think you and FBS can make it better

thanks bruv, i also don't mind joke section oo lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed ([size=3pt]is there anything like joke section self [/size])

semid4lyfe:

Lol. . .is there a local football section or you mean the general sports section? Anyway, you have my support!

Lol, all join jare, thanks for the support and i am also clamoring for your own too, mukina dey find u oo.
Re: Nairaland Needs Moderators Urgently by Nobody: 8:23pm On Mar 18, 2010
semid4lyfe:

Awww! You've hurt my feelings but no prob since you said MOST and not ALL cos I know I'm one of the few exceptions, lol (A glance at my Nairaland User statistics will reveal to you how passionate I am about the Phone section). Btw. . .MrCrackles posted what he did cos there's no love lost between us. You never tire to dey post *death* all over the forum ni?
semi, how do you know she's even talking about you lol

it's either *death* or *alive* grin grin
Re: Nairaland Needs Moderators Urgently by Chykason(m): 8:40am On Mar 19, 2010
mama-gee:

Seun, I want to be a moderator of the Events section.
lai-lai!!!
the day Seun will make you a moderator, i'll resign from nairaland. grin
See you that's always entering every thread and ridiculing+critiquing d poster. embarassed
If they give you mod, you go ban all your foes for nairaland finish! cry
0% support for you! cool
Re: Nairaland Needs Moderators Urgently by honsule(m): 10:29am On Mar 19, 2010
Chykason:

lai-lai!!!
the day Seun will make you a moderator, i'll resign from nairaland. grin
See you that's always entering every thread and ridiculing+critiquing d poster. embarassed
If they give you mod, you go ban all your foes for nairaland finish! cry
0% support for you! cool

LOL.Mod don't have the power to ban grin grin
Re: Nairaland Needs Moderators Urgently by honsule(m): 10:34am On Mar 19, 2010
@Seun.i wish to become a SUPER MOD wink wink Likewise a mod of RC

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

All Elections In Nigeria Were Rigged Since 1960 - Jonathan / What Lessons Have You Learnt In 2020? / #ThingsILongThroatFor Now Trending On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.