Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,921 members, 7,952,707 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 09:57 PM

Nairaland Needs Moderators Urgently - Nairaland / General (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nairaland Needs Moderators Urgently (22386 Views)

Romance Section: Just What Nairaland Needs / Seun Nairaland Needs Spiritual Cleansing / Improving The Sports Section: Nairaland Needs Your Input (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Needs Moderators Urgently by Nobody: 2:09am On Oct 08, 2020
Seun:
Hello There,

The Nairaland Forum is growing really fast because of your patronage. 
However, we can't really reach our potential without the help of moderators. 
We need moderators to help enforce the rules of the forum and make it more lively.

The following sub-boards on Nairaland are desperate need of moderators:
- Jobs/Vacancies
- Sports
- Career
- Programming
- Technology
- Entertainment

The following sub-boards have moderators but need assistant moderators:
- Any section with just one moderator.

Desired qualities of a Nairaland Moderator:
- Passion for the section of the forum you want to moderate.  Do you post there?
- Spends enough time online every day to keep the desired sub-board clean.
- Humble and loyal enough to always listen to the admin and not cause trouble.
- Knows and respects the rules of Nairaland.  Not a rule breaker.  Disciplined.

If you're interested in becoming a moderator and think you're qualified, just state:
- The section you want to moderate or assist in, and why.  (on this thread)

_____
Seun Osewa,
Site Administrator.
Programming section
Reason is I lurve programming I lurve solving alot of pitfalls. I lurve looking at the code and I lurve building clone of any site I find interesting. ♥️
Re: Nairaland Needs Moderators Urgently by Nobody: 12:44am On Dec 03, 2020
Hello Seun! I would love to work as superMOD. I have the time. Thanks bro. cc: seun lalasticlala mynd44 mukina mukina2
Re: Nairaland Needs Moderators Urgently by streetpaddy(m): 7:19am On Dec 04, 2020
Hello @seun I want to work as a moderator of this great forum,
Re: Nairaland Needs Moderators Urgently by Nobody: 9:45am On Dec 04, 2020
My boss seun I really want to work for and with you. You inspire me a lot man. Please fix me up Sir. Thanks bro.
cc: lalasticlala seun mynd44
Re: Nairaland Needs Moderators Urgently by SefunmiHookups: 12:00pm On May 05, 2021
Re: Nairaland Needs Moderators Urgently by iampeterben(m): 10:59pm On May 18, 2021
Good evening sir Seun, have been wanting to speak with you ever since followed you on Twitter and down here to at least see if you can hear me out.
I can categorically say the Education, Job Vacancies and Career sections need capable hands. My friend fynestboi have been offline lately I haven't heard from him for a while now sir, I wouldn't mind continuing in his good legacy and even moderates all other sections I mentioned above which I am an expert in for free with zero cost and no cause for alarm. I pledge loyalty humility and full support to my other moderators and superiors.

Thanks as I await your response sir.
Cc: Seun, Lalasticlala, Mynd44 and Mukina2

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

How Much Do You Spend On Feeding Daily / How Buhari Stopped Monguno’s $2.5bn Arms Deal With Dubai Merchants - The Cable / Things Our Parents/guardians/elders Did That Was Wrong Back Then

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.