Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,788 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:57 PM

This Is What It Means To Be In A Long Distance Relationship During Exams (photo) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / This Is What It Means To Be In A Long Distance Relationship During Exams (photo) (67179 Views)

Nigerian Law School Expels A Student Few Days To His Bar Final Exams (Photo) / University Of Maiduguri Students Preparing For Exams (Photo) / Student With Small-Stout While Reading For Exams (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is What It Means To Be In A Long Distance Relationship During Exams (photo) by Sylvarresta(m): 8:53pm On Jul 13, 2016
I'm used to that, come to college of health in Lautech, ordinary test our own worst pass this

1 Like

Re: This Is What It Means To Be In A Long Distance Relationship During Exams (photo) by samwizzye(m): 8:53pm On Jul 13, 2016
Physics exam in aaua badt pass dis nd yet we dey du am...
Re: This Is What It Means To Be In A Long Distance Relationship During Exams (photo) by Tchiman(m): 8:53pm On Jul 13, 2016
It is normal thing in UNIBEN faculty of engineering....nothing new... grin grin

Was forged in the furnace of uniben...there is nothing we can't withstand. cool cool cool

Uniben rocks!!!
Re: This Is What It Means To Be In A Long Distance Relationship During Exams (photo) by Zane2point4(m): 8:54pm On Jul 13, 2016
ikbnice:
This is the type of exam that frees you from the humano-photocoping machines. They would photocopy everything including your name and matric number.

Looking at u i can quickly deduce yout the kind of person that doesnt like helping your course mate, repent frm that attitude so that u will be getting help.

1 Like

Re: This Is What It Means To Be In A Long Distance Relationship During Exams (photo) by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jul 13, 2016
All of una wey dey form holy holy say Nigeria system and so...

I sure say na una dey doub pass does days

Issokay..

3 Likes

Re: This Is What It Means To Be In A Long Distance Relationship During Exams (photo) by Esmael23(m): 8:55pm On Jul 13, 2016
Obas101:
They did this severally when i was in futminna
I don sight one bosso boy...lolz
Re: This Is What It Means To Be In A Long Distance Relationship During Exams (photo) by visiondee(m): 8:55pm On Jul 13, 2016
This reminds me sitting ELECTRICALLY when i was in LAUTECH, ELECT/elect engineering department
Re: This Is What It Means To Be In A Long Distance Relationship During Exams (photo) by kunlexze(m): 8:56pm On Jul 13, 2016
Layooluwa:
cheesy
layo, ah see you ooo cool
Re: This Is What It Means To Be In A Long Distance Relationship During Exams (photo) by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jul 13, 2016
easyfem:
Na eksu hall bdiz .... I sure die
yes, PTP hall close to engineering area.
Re: This Is What It Means To Be In A Long Distance Relationship During Exams (photo) by esonuu(m): 9:00pm On Jul 13, 2016
Bak in doz day,i can only be worried over sitting arrangement any day we are writing Econometrics,statistics or any other calculation course,after doz courses,if u lyk kip only me in one hall, wahala no go dey

1 Like

Re: This Is What It Means To Be In A Long Distance Relationship During Exams (photo) by ganie(m): 9:01pm On Jul 13, 2016
This is Eksu....1050 lecture theatre

3 Likes

Re: This Is What It Means To Be In A Long Distance Relationship During Exams (photo) by GeoOla25(m): 9:04pm On Jul 13, 2016
danieloy4:
Imagine you found yourself in a Sitting Arrangements like this in An Exam,how do you Cope,What has your experience been like?

For some of us as Students while in school or out of school the period of exams is the best/worst days in school. At some point we definitely must have gone through this sitting arrangements during exams probably when it is selective or departmental courses.
There are a few things we dread prior to the day of the exams like; the moments we see exams timetable,the exam venues,the course itself esp if it's the one you don't like at all and the lecturer and the so-called dreaded exam invigilators that you don't want to see on your exam days at all. Etc. grin

Mehn,there are just so many scenarios,backup plans and experiences one has gone through on exams days especially when sitting arrangements like this doesn't favor you or your friends that you have formed Formation on who would be the Striker,Midfielder and everything just falls apart on that day Or shey na Expo you don carry,keep but that lecturer go just stick to you like glue and no go comot your side and you're in your final year in school?

What do you love or hate about exam sitting arrangements like this while in school?
EKSU ETF Hall 1500 seaters beside PTP
Re: This Is What It Means To Be In A Long Distance Relationship During Exams (photo) by ikbnice(m): 9:05pm On Jul 13, 2016
Zane2point4:

Looking at u i can quickly deduce yout the kind of person that doesnt like helping your course mate, repent frm that attitude so that u will be getting help.
most times, you wont be aware of the photocopying machine beside you and after they are done, they wont even thank you. Theft of intellectual property.

1 Like

Re: This Is What It Means To Be In A Long Distance Relationship During Exams (photo) by iswallker(m): 9:09pm On Jul 13, 2016
Its called fresh air exam.. grin
Re: This Is What It Means To Be In A Long Distance Relationship During Exams (photo) by Tope2580(m): 9:10pm On Jul 13, 2016
ganie:
This is Eksu....1050 lecture theatre
yeah 1500, ile eye

1 Like

Re: This Is What It Means To Be In A Long Distance Relationship During Exams (photo) by GeoOla25(m): 9:11pm On Jul 13, 2016
Formally Ile eye EKSU hall.

1 Like

Re: This Is What It Means To Be In A Long Distance Relationship During Exams (photo) by tayo200(m): 9:12pm On Jul 13, 2016
na f9 o...
Re: This Is What It Means To Be In A Long Distance Relationship During Exams (photo) by jossyphobia(m): 9:12pm On Jul 13, 2016
I like this but not for all courses. at least you won't be disturbed
Re: This Is What It Means To Be In A Long Distance Relationship During Exams (photo) by 9jatatafo(m): 9:12pm On Jul 13, 2016
Qu3sT:
Fluid mechanic 300 & 400 level was worse than this. 1 per seat nd d person behind u was 2 seats back. Come do expo na.

Fluid mechanics is badosky
Re: This Is What It Means To Be In A Long Distance Relationship During Exams (photo) by Haryohdeji(m): 9:13pm On Jul 13, 2016
danieloy4:
Imagine you found yourself in a Sitting Arrangements like this in An Exam,how do you Cope,What has your experience been like?

For some of us as Students while in school or out of school the period of exams is the best/worst days in school. At some point we definitely must have gone through this sitting arrangements during exams probably when it is selective or departmental courses.
There are a few things we dread prior to the day of the exams like; the moments we see exams timetable,the exam venues,the course itself esp if it's the one you don't like at all and the lecturer and the so-called dreaded exam invigilators that you don't want to see on your exam days at all. Etc. grin

Mehn,there are just so many scenarios,backup plans and experiences one has gone through on exams days especially when sitting arrangements like this doesn't favor you or your friends that you have formed Formation on who would be the Striker,Midfielder and everything just falls apart on that day Or shey na Expo you don carry,keep but that lecturer go just stick to you like glue and no go comot your side and you're in your final year in school?

What do you love or hate about exam sitting arrangements like this while in school?
expo for dis kind condition sweet pass
Re: This Is What It Means To Be In A Long Distance Relationship During Exams (photo) by jossyphobia(m): 9:13pm On Jul 13, 2016
[i][/i][b][/b]I like this but not for all courses. at least you won't be disturbed[color=]I like this but not for all courses. at least you won't be disturbed[/color]I like this but not for all courses. at least you won't be disturbed
Re: This Is What It Means To Be In A Long Distance Relationship During Exams (photo) by williondg(m): 9:14pm On Jul 13, 2016
LAUWALI222:
I will just leave

lols ur type go comot lecture room tire
Re: This Is What It Means To Be In A Long Distance Relationship During Exams (photo) by AlexzStructure(m): 9:17pm On Jul 13, 2016
I'm waiting for the day ourz will be like this... God knows, It will be me and Him writing that exam

1 Like

Re: This Is What It Means To Be In A Long Distance Relationship During Exams (photo) by Antyna(f): 9:17pm On Jul 13, 2016
danieloy4:

The moment I step into the exam hall, dnt talk to anyone again, so, this is my best sitting method. Love it.
Re: This Is What It Means To Be In A Long Distance Relationship During Exams (photo) by skoloppy31(m): 9:17pm On Jul 13, 2016
no try this for soil or fluid mechnics or thermodynamics..na to just go submit jeje cos if you no no, you know..fail honorably...
Re: This Is What It Means To Be In A Long Distance Relationship During Exams (photo) by Spicycat(f): 9:18pm On Jul 13, 2016
grin grin ⓈⒽⒾⓉ happens
Re: This Is What It Means To Be In A Long Distance Relationship During Exams (photo) by Spicycat(f): 9:18pm On Jul 13, 2016
I went through such in school it's not a big deal except for those who are yet to be admitted in any Nigerian tertiary institutions.
Re: This Is What It Means To Be In A Long Distance Relationship During Exams (photo) by CzarChris(m): 9:19pm On Jul 13, 2016
Kai!!! This reminds me of the only carryover course I had while in futo, Eng 305(engineering mathematics). Still curse that day and the lecturer that handled it (I think it was engr. Nwakodo or something from Chemical engineering department) till this day. We(I especially) read everything that he taught and even covered his course outline, but he brought out questions that appeared to be from another galaxy like andromeder. angry angry angry angry angry
Re: This Is What It Means To Be In A Long Distance Relationship During Exams (photo) by henryhco(m): 9:19pm On Jul 13, 2016
This is how most of my 300-500 level exams where in school. Engineering na die.
Re: This Is What It Means To Be In A Long Distance Relationship During Exams (photo) by henryhco(m): 9:19pm On Jul 13, 2016
This is how most of my 300-500 level exams where in school. Engineering na die @ unimaid
Re: This Is What It Means To Be In A Long Distance Relationship During Exams (photo) by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jul 13, 2016
Lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Original Certificate Of LASU's Graduate Found At Suya Spot / Friends Mourn Female UNIZIK Student Who Died In A Security Guard's Room. Photos / Difference Between OND And ND

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.