Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,163 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:46 AM

Melaye To Remi Tinubu: "I Will Beat You, Impregnate You" - Premium Times - Politics (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Melaye To Remi Tinubu: "I Will Beat You, Impregnate You" - Premium Times (88384 Views)

Hilarious Caption Of Photo Of Buhari With Tinubu: "I Can Even Dance Shoki" / Dino Melaye To Senate: "I Changed My Name & I Am Ready To Tender The Affidavit" / Tinubu: I Cannot Rule Out Contesting For President If There Is Vacancy (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Melaye To Remi Tinubu: "I Will Beat You, Impregnate You" - Premium Times by lastpage: 6:20am On Jul 15, 2016
shaboti:
isnt it obvious?
Yorubas defend the undefensible so long its their son.
They own the forum anyway so.. Nothing anybody can do.

So in your thinking, Dino Melaye is now "an Igbo-son", that Yorubas refused to defend his outrageous statement of defilement of one of the Senators of the Fed Republic of Nigeria?

Abeg, "dont give a Dog a bad name, simply because you are trying to hang it".

Yorubas are the only tribe in Nigeria that have demonstrated "repeatedly and consistently over time", that they dont shield criminals nor do they see white and call it black simply because of "tribal affiliation".

Lastpage!

2 Likes

Re: Melaye To Remi Tinubu: "I Will Beat You, Impregnate You" - Premium Times by NwabekeyiSimeon: 7:00am On Jul 15, 2016
chidozieikeji2:
kwankwaso is more democratic than pmb and moreover he don't have a military background secondly for u to to fight a bad thing u need to align with a bad person in order to defeat that bad thing if we igbos are wise we need to woo kwankwaso back to PDP and then join forces forces with him and make him d presidential flag bearer and then give ekweremmadu d vice president and then watch PDP and igbos bounce back to the main stream of politics in 2019 igbos its high time we open our eyes and start this campaign online for it to reach the ears of kwankwaso I believe he will deliver us from this full blown democraticmilitarism that has no respect for the court of law

Re: Melaye To Remi Tinubu: "I Will Beat You, Impregnate You" - Premium Times by shaboti: 9:27pm On Jul 15, 2016
lastpage:

So in your thinking, Dino Melaye is now "an Igbo-son", that Yorubas refused to defend his outrageous statement of defilement of one of the Senators of the Fed Republic of Nigeria?

Abeg, "dont give a Dog a bad name, simply because you are trying to hang it".

Yorubas are the only tribe in Nigeria that have demonstrated "repeatedly and consistently over time", that they dont shield criminals nor do they see white and call it black simply because of "tribal affiliation".

Lastpage!
yea blah blah blah. Trying to use grammar to cover up. Im not new to y'all's gimmicks so dont even bother
Re: Melaye To Remi Tinubu: "I Will Beat You, Impregnate You" - Premium Times by Caseless: 1:40pm On Jul 16, 2016
faari:
grin grin tongue
freak undecided
Re: Melaye To Remi Tinubu: "I Will Beat You, Impregnate You" - Premium Times by Unbrandedguy: 8:54am On Jul 19, 2016
allanphash7:
To be frank and sincere, Dino Melaye is a jinxed and a political cancer in the Senate. His antics and clownish behaviour reduced the upper chamber to a mere kindergarten.
How dare you; and who are you to publicly say you would beat your fellow Senator (And who is someone's wife) and nothing would happen ?
Why do you have penchant for reducing our Democracy to a mere laughing-stock in the comity of nations ?
Why do you allow your emotions to rule your conscience (I doubt if you have conscience) instead of logic and reasoning ?
A bicameral legislature that is awash with gormless people like Dino Melaye will never lay a solid foundation for the growth of true democracy and socio-economic development.
We should forget about having a sane country when fools and dunder-heads are being entrusted with our steering-wheel.

Please, tell this socially inept senator that it's not a bravery for a man to beat a woman; it's sheer cowardice. Real men prove themselves in the battlefield not on woman's body.

I want to ask you one question.
Dino, was visibly annoyed, speaking and point fingers. His statement in that quote was in order. "No man can control the senate, no matter who he is"
Remi responded "we are here to find solution, I don't understand while someone will behave [/b][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font] "Childishly" like a [b]"thug".
Dino reacted using the words "beat up" and "impregnate you"

My question. Who used a provocative word first
I wonder why everyone turned blind eye to the phrase "childishly like a thug" and concentrate on "beat up and impregnate". Perhaps everyone is used to the former and not the latter. I'm not.
Re: Melaye To Remi Tinubu: "I Will Beat You, Impregnate You" - Premium Times by Unbrandedguy: 9:00am On Jul 19, 2016
Arsewipemod:

Can you listen to yourself? It seems you flattinoes cannot get fulfilled on social media if you don't involve Yorubas. Now is that not childish?

IT IS THE TRUTH.. YOUR QUICK REPLY CANNOT COUNTER THE TRUTH..
Re: Melaye To Remi Tinubu: "I Will Beat You, Impregnate You" - Premium Times by Unbrandedguy: 9:03am On Jul 19, 2016
zubby55:
Don't mind some pple ....most of u didn't read d part where remi tinubu was insulting Dino melaye

This is exactly what I kept wondering..
Maybe they attributed that one to normal thing, then Dino's response to abnormal..
Some people here are unidirectional in reasoning
Re: Melaye To Remi Tinubu: "I Will Beat You, Impregnate You" - Premium Times by Arsewipemod: 8:16am On Jul 21, 2016
Unbrandedguy:

IT IS THE TRUTH.. YOUR QUICK REPLY CANNOT COUNTER THE TRUTH..
And who made you the arbiter of truth? You flattinoes need to dump this crybaby attitude, this nonsensical childishness and move on. Any small messed up opinion that puts the Yorubas in the bad light amounts to the truth. Yeye boy.
Re: Melaye To Remi Tinubu: "I Will Beat You, Impregnate You" - Premium Times by selfmadeboss: 9:20am On Dec 29, 2017
herzern:
In a normal Yoruba setting..... When men talk......women keep quiet............. cheesy cheesy
Stfu this is not a Yoruba setting
Re: Melaye To Remi Tinubu: "I Will Beat You, Impregnate You" - Premium Times by Corrinthians(m): 5:23pm On Apr 13, 2020
ProWalker, Seunmsg, come see the comments of those castigating El Rufais son today. See how super excited they were when others were at the recieving end of their hate.

2 Likes

Re: Melaye To Remi Tinubu: "I Will Beat You, Impregnate You" - Premium Times by raumdeuter: 5:25pm On Apr 13, 2020
So El Rufais son learnt from Dino

1 Like

Re: Melaye To Remi Tinubu: "I Will Beat You, Impregnate You" - Premium Times by Corrinthians(m): 5:25pm On Apr 13, 2020
These guys hate everyone with all their guts but expect everyone to love them in return.

How funny.

2 Likes

Re: Melaye To Remi Tinubu: "I Will Beat You, Impregnate You" - Premium Times by Corrinthians(m): 5:25pm On Apr 13, 2020
raumdeuter:
So El Rufais son learnt from Dino
He learnt from South Easterners and Dino.

2 Likes

Re: Melaye To Remi Tinubu: "I Will Beat You, Impregnate You" - Premium Times by StreetFight: 5:27pm On Apr 13, 2020
GayLord1:
[s][/s]
you're a disgrace
at 40 years you still dey jonze

Proof him wrong and stop babbling.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Melaye To Remi Tinubu: "I Will Beat You, Impregnate You" - Premium Times by Corrinthians(m): 5:33pm On Apr 13, 2020
StreetFight:

Proof him wrong and stop babbling.
That one has been screaming omenka and Benue inside by butthole for days now. I dont know exactly what manner of mental condition he has. Perhaps omenka has done his senses in. I think ignoring hurts him to hell. grin cheesy

Look at the shamelessness they displayed on this thread. Now, just a little pinch of the trailer of salt they gave others, and they are threatening to summon ICC on the gentleman.

2 Likes

Re: Melaye To Remi Tinubu: "I Will Beat You, Impregnate You" - Premium Times by 0monnak0da: 8:52am On Mar 04, 2023
Dino will certainly be moving to Dubai soon

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Pictures: Oshiomhole's Billboard That Was Removed By APC / PDP Monitoring Edo Election From Situation Room (Photos) / The Banner I Saw At Sango Under Bridge; Are Nigerians Tired? (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.