Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,094 members, 7,821,784 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:25 PM

Melaye To Remi Tinubu: "I Will Beat You, Impregnate You" - Premium Times - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Melaye To Remi Tinubu: "I Will Beat You, Impregnate You" - Premium Times (88375 Views)

Hilarious Caption Of Photo Of Buhari With Tinubu: "I Can Even Dance Shoki" / Dino Melaye To Senate: "I Changed My Name & I Am Ready To Tender The Affidavit" / Tinubu: I Cannot Rule Out Contesting For President If There Is Vacancy (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Melaye To Remi Tinubu: "I Will Beat You, Impregnate You" - Premium Times by zubby55(m): 10:40pm On Jul 13, 2016
sekundosekundo:

You didn't see where she called him a thug abi.
Don't mind some pple ....most of u didn't read d part where remi tinubu was insulting Dino melaye

1 Like

Re: Melaye To Remi Tinubu: "I Will Beat You, Impregnate You" - Premium Times by Truly1: 10:40pm On Jul 13, 2016
edlion57:
Tinubu family der talk and act as if der are the owners of Nigeria .... Wtf
Shut up if u don't have any meaningful thing to contribute.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Melaye To Remi Tinubu: "I Will Beat You, Impregnate You" - Premium Times by Exponental(m): 10:40pm On Jul 13, 2016
Pls I need to watch this film.... pls I need the original hardcopy when it's out.

1 Like

Re: Melaye To Remi Tinubu: "I Will Beat You, Impregnate You" - Premium Times by yetunsbay(m): 10:43pm On Jul 13, 2016
here come political end of Dino

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Melaye To Remi Tinubu: "I Will Beat You, Impregnate You" - Premium Times by numericalguy(m): 10:43pm On Jul 13, 2016
Oluremi Tinubu is very steewpid for calling a duly elected and serving senator of the Federal Republic of Nigeria a thug and childish. That woman had no home training and neither was she brought up properly.

Dino Melaiye didn't call anyone by name and I don't see why Oluremi Tinubu should have launched such an unprovoked varbal attack on the person and constituency of Dino Malaiye.

The same eediot woman who was telling Dino to not insult other senators was the one to open her gutter and smelly mouth to insult a fellow senator.

1 Like

Re: Melaye To Remi Tinubu: "I Will Beat You, Impregnate You" - Premium Times by eedrees(m): 10:43pm On Jul 13, 2016
harrysjones:
PDP ARE AT WORK EVERYTIN WILL SETTLE IN JESS NAME... UP APC CHANGE.. abeg hit liike if u want this case to be settle....change is a gradual process...
dem don use dis one

2 Likes

Re: Melaye To Remi Tinubu: "I Will Beat You, Impregnate You" - Premium Times by Austino50: 10:44pm On Jul 13, 2016
Dino Melaye is unfit to be Senator of Federal Republic of Nigeria, he's more of a ROGUE

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Melaye To Remi Tinubu: "I Will Beat You, Impregnate You" - Premium Times by Sirdayor(m): 10:44pm On Jul 13, 2016
Dino Melaye is finished! 2019 is just around the corner, its then he will know that he is not an heavy weight..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Melaye To Remi Tinubu: "I Will Beat You, Impregnate You" - Premium Times by Truly1: 10:45pm On Jul 13, 2016
ebenholer:
Now we see the kind of people we voted for under the sun and rain. Let the Senate step out to mention their outstanding achievement since being voted in over a year ago.
That's why they want immunity for their impurities. God save Nigeria!

2 Likes

Re: Melaye To Remi Tinubu: "I Will Beat You, Impregnate You" - Premium Times by Chiyk(m): 10:46pm On Jul 13, 2016
]In a normal Yoruba setting..... When men talk......women keep quiet............. The setting was not a Yoruba, but a legislative setting shocked

5 Likes

Re: Melaye To Remi Tinubu: "I Will Beat You, Impregnate You" - Premium Times by SONofYORUBA: 10:47pm On Jul 13, 2016
Mrchippychappy:
[size=15pt]SENATOR DINO MELAYE AFTER 10 ROUNDS WITH IYA JAGABAN cool cool

[/size]

The rate you people condole violent acts, abuse and words against women is alarming.

My Ibo brother, take it slow.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Melaye To Remi Tinubu: "I Will Beat You, Impregnate You" - Premium Times by spinna: 10:48pm On Jul 13, 2016
If a man on the street say this it will be offensive, even among nasty Naija Politics this is a new low of speech and action..

Throughout history so many have died from disputes started by women. A gentle man can become an animal to avenge his disrespected wife. I believe this guy should be ready 4 whatever.

11 Likes

Re: Melaye To Remi Tinubu: "I Will Beat You, Impregnate You" - Premium Times by ajebuter(f): 10:49pm On Jul 13, 2016
harrysjones:
PDP ARE AT WORK EVERYTIN WILL SETTLE IN JESS NAME... UP APC CHANGE.. abeg hit liike if u want this case to be settle....change is a gradual process...

O. Y. O
Re: Melaye To Remi Tinubu: "I Will Beat You, Impregnate You" - Premium Times by 989900E: 10:50pm On Jul 13, 2016
sekundosekundo:

You didn't see where she called him a thug abi.

I'll give you a second chance to read and identify the points in my comment again, and justify your response.

OTOH, next time any lady either in your place of work, neighborhood, place of study, aircraft, garage, airport, or anywhere, calls you a thug or some random name, just beat her up, preferably till she bleeds like Dino's wife, then impregnate her simultaneously while at it. sad undecided

Until then, I'd take your comment as 'slip of thought'.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Melaye To Remi Tinubu: "I Will Beat You, Impregnate You" - Premium Times by zubby55(m): 10:50pm On Jul 13, 2016
Our sources said when Mrs. Tinubu was recognised to speak, she rose, and said, “I’m just wondering why whenever Senator Dino speaks in this chamber, he is always threatening people and behaving childishly and at times like a thug.

“I think he needs to know that every senator here represents their constituencies. And that there is no need to threaten anyone.

“We are seeking and working towards reconciliation, yet you are busy issuing threats.”This is what led to impregnating remi tinubu....u can't insult somebody and expect him to keep quiet

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Melaye To Remi Tinubu: "I Will Beat You, Impregnate You" - Premium Times by HopeAtHand: 10:53pm On Jul 13, 2016
smileysmiles:
When a statue wants to disgrace itself, he would ask to be taken to the river to swim

NL i hail o.. no kind of parable we no go see. grin
Re: Melaye To Remi Tinubu: "I Will Beat You, Impregnate You" - Premium Times by Makapounse(m): 10:54pm On Jul 13, 2016
The same blood runs in Remi's and Tinubu's vain, first move from sen. Melaya didn't deserve Remi's attack. She's the one started the trouble, I'm amazed seeing attack comments on Melaye

2 Likes

Re: Melaye To Remi Tinubu: "I Will Beat You, Impregnate You" - Premium Times by giles14(m): 10:57pm On Jul 13, 2016
afta dem go say yolubas F d s.waste ate very respectful.

she need serious fucking
Re: Melaye To Remi Tinubu: "I Will Beat You, Impregnate You" - Premium Times by solaere(m): 10:57pm On Jul 13, 2016
Nigerians' red chamber lolz ...sen dino wanna rape in broad day light nd boast nothing is gonna happen chai our constitution is faulty ..........

1 Like

Re: Melaye To Remi Tinubu: "I Will Beat You, Impregnate You" - Premium Times by andyanders: 10:58pm On Jul 13, 2016
Dino is always on drug hence his attitude.Sariki will soon abandon him.His wealth should even be probed.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Melaye To Remi Tinubu: "I Will Beat You, Impregnate You" - Premium Times by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jul 13, 2016
It is utter buffoonery to talk about rape so casually. angry That man's utterance was a national embarrassment that really should have been left behind 'closed doors'.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Melaye To Remi Tinubu: "I Will Beat You, Impregnate You" - Premium Times by obontami: 10:59pm On Jul 13, 2016
clefstone:
Melaye wants to fvck that pussy that has recieved head from tinubu's rotten mouth?

grin

1 Like

Re: Melaye To Remi Tinubu: "I Will Beat You, Impregnate You" - Premium Times by edogirl2: 10:59pm On Jul 13, 2016
That any man can publicly threaten to rape a woman is shocking. That the man in question is someone paid from the public purse is very worrying.

Is there any reason why this man cannot be arrested, handcuffed & taken to a police yard to explain himself?

Surely, threatning physical harm is an offence in this country, or is it not.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Melaye To Remi Tinubu: "I Will Beat You, Impregnate You" - Premium Times by rasco2000me: 10:59pm On Jul 13, 2016
DINO AS FORGERY CASE ,HE FALSIFY IS AGE CHECK HIS INEC FORM,AND STUDT IT ,HE IS FIGHTIN FOR SARAKI SO TO COVER HIS OWN.JAGABAN PLS LAND ON THIS SMALL BOY AND SHOW HIM UR WORTH IN POLITICAL SENERIO IN NIGERIA,TREATY HIS FUCKUP AS U TREAT FAYOSE DURIN IN FIRST TIME IN OFICE WHEN HE DOES NOT ALLOW U TO GO OUT DURIN THE BERIAL OF ADEBAYO FATHER

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Melaye To Remi Tinubu: "I Will Beat You, Impregnate You" - Premium Times by dabimzy(f): 11:00pm On Jul 13, 2016
By their utterances we shall know them. Rapists and wives beaters.Imagine a whole senator!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Melaye To Remi Tinubu: "I Will Beat You, Impregnate You" - Premium Times by oluxy(m): 11:01pm On Jul 13, 2016
Dino has what he rest on as back support. It could be anything but certainly not visible and sort........ I can't say. Nobi my mouth una go hear am.

1 Like

Re: Melaye To Remi Tinubu: "I Will Beat You, Impregnate You" - Premium Times by Akaujaa(m): 11:01pm On Jul 13, 2016
Over to you, Jagaban. What Dino Melaye has consistently failed to understand since he assumed office as a senator is that Nigerian politics is not for the physically strong but for the mentally strong. The most silent adder hits the hardest.

4 Likes

Re: Melaye To Remi Tinubu: "I Will Beat You, Impregnate You" - Premium Times by Respect55(m): 11:01pm On Jul 13, 2016
989900E:
Dino is not only finished, but contentedly st00pid as well!

Impeach the president. -- Dino.

Impregnate/molest and batter Mrs. Tinubu. -- Dino.

The AGF is a nuisance. -- Dino.

Insult the leaders of his party. -- Dino.

Even Saraki will disown you when you start to reap what you've diligently sowed.

My friend go n sit down. U dey talk rubbish
Re: Melaye To Remi Tinubu: "I Will Beat You, Impregnate You" - Premium Times by rasco2000me: 11:03pm On Jul 13, 2016
DINO AS FORGERY CASE ,HE FALSIFY IS AGE CHECK HIS INEC FORM,AND STUDT jAGABAN PLS LAND ON THIS SMALL BOY AND SHOW HIM UR WORTH IN POLITICAL SENERIO IN NIGERIA,TREATY HIS FUCKUP AS U TREAT FAYOSE DURIN IN FIRST TIME IN OFICE WHEN HE DOES NOT ALLOW U TO GO OUT DURIN THE BERIAL OF ADEBAYO FATHER

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Melaye To Remi Tinubu: "I Will Beat You, Impregnate You" - Premium Times by DedeNkem: 11:03pm On Jul 13, 2016
Thugs in government. Only in a useless country called Nigeria!

5 Likes

Re: Melaye To Remi Tinubu: "I Will Beat You, Impregnate You" - Premium Times by Deen77: 11:05pm On Jul 13, 2016
edlion57:
Tinubu family der talk and act as if der are the owners of Nigeria .... Wtf

The funny thing is that your family and my is not recognize as compared to Tinubu family, from the late Iyaloja.

It make sense to you for a senator to threatened to Kill 14 senators that will testify in court and Rape at the floor of the Senate.

1 Share

Re: Melaye To Remi Tinubu: "I Will Beat You, Impregnate You" - Premium Times by Kyase(m): 11:05pm On Jul 13, 2016
Bigii:

Maybe u need brain reset to comprehend his message. I don't think you have gone close to the four walls of the University. I doubt! undecided
Nope, it's not a doubt boss it's real....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Pictures: Oshiomhole's Billboard That Was Removed By APC / PDP Monitoring Edo Election From Situation Room (Photos) / The Banner I Saw At Sango Under Bridge; Are Nigerians Tired? (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.