Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,759 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:48 PM

A Nairalander In The Club With Joel (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Nairalander In The Club With Joel (photos) (1964 Views)

That Night With Joel / Man Collapses After Hanging Out With Babe In The Club / Boyfriend Shaves Her Eyebrows Over Compliments From Guys At The Club (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Nairalander In The Club With Joel (photos) by Airforce1(m): 6:10pm On Jul 13, 2016
Wow it was mad.
babies, alcohol and booze.

Tiny eyes ..red eyes, alcohol, Cuban ciggar, shisha noise everywhere.

Girls with big , small and medium assss looking so fresh and fly.

Wow!

My eyes in the first photo says a lot.

Joel cool guy.
Bless you blood.

Cc lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander In The Club With Joel (photos) by iamkingzlee(m): 6:12pm On Jul 13, 2016
Nice!! One day, you sef go blow! And you go tell your story.
Re: A Nairalander In The Club With Joel (photos) by ireneony(f): 6:16pm On Jul 13, 2016
undecided
Re: A Nairalander In The Club With Joel (photos) by ErnieSmallzz(f): 6:18pm On Jul 13, 2016
undecided
Re: A Nairalander In The Club With Joel (photos) by iykekelvins(m): 6:20pm On Jul 13, 2016
Confam
Re: A Nairalander In The Club With Joel (photos) by 2Direct(m): 6:22pm On Jul 13, 2016
Now I see why you broke up with your girl friend

Air force , you're fast laying a bad example to your followers
In case you don't know bro, some people are already looking up to to you so you have to be careful.

God bless you.

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander In The Club With Joel (photos) by mizzbouqui(f): 6:22pm On Jul 13, 2016
undecided
Re: A Nairalander In The Club With Joel (photos) by falconey(m): 6:23pm On Jul 13, 2016
cool
Re: A Nairalander In The Club With Joel (photos) by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jul 13, 2016
undecided
Re: A Nairalander In The Club With Joel (photos) by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jul 13, 2016
issue cool
Re: A Nairalander In The Club With Joel (photos) by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jul 13, 2016
Good one, drink and smoke safely
Re: A Nairalander In The Club With Joel (photos) by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jul 13, 2016
And so I had fun too
Re: A Nairalander In The Club With Joel (photos) by Airforce1(m): 6:37pm On Jul 13, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
And so I had fun too
cool

Fresh guy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander In The Club With Joel (photos) by vizkiz: 6:45pm On Jul 13, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
And so I had fun too

Badder man. cool You no even invite person nawa oh undecided
Re: A Nairalander In The Club With Joel (photos) by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jul 13, 2016
vizkiz:

Badder man. cool You no even invite person nawa oh undecided
Baba, I invite everybody o. You no gree show face na
Re: A Nairalander In The Club With Joel (photos) by vicstar(m): 6:50pm On Jul 13, 2016
see 'em haters undecided they know themselves gringrin
Nice one bro! Isa gradual process cool
Re: A Nairalander In The Club With Joel (photos) by vizkiz: 6:52pm On Jul 13, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
Baba, I invite everybody o. You no gree show face na

ehn ehn? Maybe na when I dey "give" estherfabian for bedroom shocked

How far now, shey you no too dey stoned after the flexing sha grin
Re: A Nairalander In The Club With Joel (photos) by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jul 13, 2016
grin
Re: A Nairalander In The Club With Joel (photos) by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jul 13, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
And so I had fun too
Real matazzz baba cool
Re: A Nairalander In The Club With Joel (photos) by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jul 13, 2016
vizkiz:

ehn ehn? Maybe na when I dey "give" estherfabian for bedroom shocked

How far now, shey you no too dey stoned after the flexing sha grin

hehehehe you and this your Esther sha. One go kill one

Baba, no be small matter o. Man no gree stop until dosage complete cheesy cheesy But then, man no go buzz fumble na. Man go ever couple sef wella
Re: A Nairalander In The Club With Joel (photos) by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jul 13, 2016
Caringguy:
Real matazzz baba cool
As e dey hot cheesy cheesy
Re: A Nairalander In The Club With Joel (photos) by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jul 13, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
And so I had fun too
mumu undecided
Re: A Nairalander In The Club With Joel (photos) by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jul 13, 2016
Nikita1:
mumu undecided
Dem don ban this one again

God catch you
Re: A Nairalander In The Club With Joel (photos) by eph12(m): 7:35pm On Jul 13, 2016
2Direct:
Now I see why you broke up with your girl friend

Air force , you're fast laying a bad example to your followers
In case you don't know bro, some people are already looking up to to you so you have to be careful.

God bless you.
Bad example? How?
Re: A Nairalander In The Club With Joel (photos) by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jul 13, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
Dem don ban this one again

God catch you
ban me bawo? Ko jo
Re: A Nairalander In The Club With Joel (photos) by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jul 13, 2016
Nikita1:
ban me bawo? Ko jo
Oya login and quote me
Re: A Nairalander In The Club With Joel (photos) by Moz22: 8:14pm On Jul 13, 2016
Zceesneh:
Good one, drink and smoke safely
never heard dis bfor..Drink and smoke safely. Who does that?
Re: A Nairalander In The Club With Joel (photos) by Airforce1(m): 9:15pm On Jul 13, 2016
Moz22:
cheesy
Re: A Nairalander In The Club With Joel (photos) by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jul 13, 2016
Moz22:
grin burst my head grin
Re: A Nairalander In The Club With Joel (photos) by DRISKLEF(m): 9:51pm On Jul 13, 2016
Dope cool
Re: A Nairalander In The Club With Joel (photos) by harrysjones(m): 10:15pm On Jul 13, 2016
cool cool cool cool cool grin grin grin grin grin ;Dnice one bro..ur head they there...HOW mch be andre..for the club lol
Re: A Nairalander In The Club With Joel (photos) by harrysjones(m): 10:35pm On Jul 13, 2016
padi hw far
DRISKLEF:
Dope cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Have A Girl Who Spends Money On Me, But I Don’t Love Her / 5 Easy Ways To Avoid Pregnancy Without Using Condom. No 5 Is 100% Safe / See The Big Snake We Killed Today... It's Penis Shaped.. OMG!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.