Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,439 members, 7,819,619 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:14 PM

Anything Wrong With The Way Denrele And Mercy Aigbe Are Holding Each Other[pics] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Anything Wrong With The Way Denrele And Mercy Aigbe Are Holding Each Other[pics] (2919 Views)

19-Years-Old Nigerian Secondary School Students Get Married To Each Other (Pics) / Iyabo Ojo And Mercy Aigbe’s Daughters Hang Out Together / Nigerian Celebrities That Should Be Dating Each Other. (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anything Wrong With The Way Denrele And Mercy Aigbe Are Holding Each Other[pics] by TunezMedia: 7:51pm On Jul 13, 2016
This photo of popular media personality, Denrele warmly embracing ace Nollywood actress and mother of three, Mercy Aigbe has gone viral for wrong reasons.

Her fans online have called out the actress as they believe that the happily married star shouldn't be hugging a 'hot' bachelor like Denrele that closely.

Tho the two have been friends for years, trolls insist that a married female celeb shouldn't share photos like this on social media else it will come back to bite her.

Do you see anything wrong with the photo?

http://www.tunezmediablog.com/2016/07/anything-wrong-with-way-denrele-and.html?m=1

Lalasticlala Fynestboi MissyB3 Ijebabe

Re: Anything Wrong With The Way Denrele And Mercy Aigbe Are Holding Each Other[pics] by Ladycloud(f): 7:53pm On Jul 13, 2016
When two females hug each other what do u expect lipsrsealed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anything Wrong With The Way Denrele And Mercy Aigbe Are Holding Each Other[pics] by Cholls(m): 8:06pm On Jul 13, 2016
my brothers and sisters I swear this guygirl can bath in the bathroom with my babe and I trust nothing will happen.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anything Wrong With The Way Denrele And Mercy Aigbe Are Holding Each Other[pics] by Afrok(m): 8:07pm On Jul 13, 2016
cheesy... nothing is wrong so far Denrele was not hugging his fellow man like that, I (may be we all) know that Denrele doesn't like ladies winkcheesy cheesy

Me wey like ladies like my Afro, u expect me to behave like them (ladies)? shocked he'll no! undecided
Re: Anything Wrong With The Way Denrele And Mercy Aigbe Are Holding Each Other[pics] by bosschinalu(m): 8:23pm On Jul 13, 2016
Afrok:
cheesy... nothing is wrong so far Denrele was not hugging his fellow man like that, I (may be we all) know that Denrele doesn't like ladies winkcheesy cheesy

That's a sisi hugging a sister jooor...free A.

Me wey like ladies like my Afro, u expect me to behave like them (ladies)? shocked he'll no! undecided
Re: Anything Wrong With The Way Denrele And Mercy Aigbe Are Holding Each Other[pics] by horlamelekan(m): 8:23pm On Jul 13, 2016
tongue

Re: Anything Wrong With The Way Denrele And Mercy Aigbe Are Holding Each Other[pics] by Bsc(m): 9:19pm On Jul 13, 2016
The poster above me, are u kind of related to Mr. Bones? amazing pix any way.
for me all i see is lesbians

1 Like

Re: Anything Wrong With The Way Denrele And Mercy Aigbe Are Holding Each Other[pics] by Nobody: 6:06am On Jul 14, 2016
Everything is wrong with the picture. She's a married woman and does not have a business hugging a grown man like that, that's a total disrespect to her husband angry

The fact that her husband allows her to be herself does not mean she should tramp on him anyhow.

2 Likes

Re: Anything Wrong With The Way Denrele And Mercy Aigbe Are Holding Each Other[pics] by maryjan8(f): 6:15am On Jul 14, 2016
Nothing is wrong
Re: Anything Wrong With The Way Denrele And Mercy Aigbe Are Holding Each Other[pics] by Houseofglam7(f): 6:38am On Jul 14, 2016
On a very serious note, Denrele is the kinda friend I want when I'm single and when I'm married.

The guy understands true friendship
Re: Anything Wrong With The Way Denrele And Mercy Aigbe Are Holding Each Other[pics] by Nobody: 10:02am On Jul 14, 2016
Adufetohposh:
Everything is wrong with the picture. She's a married woman and does not have a business hugging a grown man like that, that's a total disrespect to her husband angry

The fact that her husband allows her to be herself does not mean she should tramp on him anyhow.
Dey go soon say you're not exposed. cheesy
Re: Anything Wrong With The Way Denrele And Mercy Aigbe Are Holding Each Other[pics] by LesbianBoy(m): 10:22am On Jul 14, 2016
Cholls:
my brothers and sisters I swear this guygirl can bath in the bathroom with my babe and I trust nothing will happen.

You can't be too sure o!

1 Like

Re: Anything Wrong With The Way Denrele And Mercy Aigbe Are Holding Each Other[pics] by Nobody: 11:36am On Jul 14, 2016
Denrele don press that her bobbi wella. cheesy
Re: Anything Wrong With The Way Denrele And Mercy Aigbe Are Holding Each Other[pics] by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jul 14, 2016
LesbianBoy:

You can't be too sure o!

No mind d novice
As long as he has di..ck.and has not bn castrated, if am a man? He wont go near my babe, how much more leaving both of them to bath together..
Re: Anything Wrong With The Way Denrele And Mercy Aigbe Are Holding Each Other[pics] by gbadexy(m): 3:37pm On Jul 14, 2016
Curiosity made me click on a topic type I would otherwise ignore.
The husband shouldn't worry, she is safe with her.
The guy is not even showing any excitement. The lady showed more excitement.
It's just as if he hugged a mannequin to pose!

(1) (Reply)

7 Photos Of Famous Blogger Linda Ikeji / Watch What Daughter Of Action Star Van Damme Does In This Photo / Best Pre-wedding Photoshoot Ever.....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.