Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,080 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:16 AM

Ibrahim Umar Graduates With A First Class In Engineering - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ibrahim Umar Graduates With A First Class In Engineering (19247 Views)

Oyo, Ogun And Osun Lead In Engineering University Admissions / Nigerian Man Bags First Class In Engineering From London University. Photos / Habiba Daggash Graduates From Oxford With First Class In Engineering (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibrahim Umar Graduates With A First Class In Engineering by Osiris16: 3:25pm On Jul 14, 2016
Silencerh:

Oga, this boy went to studied in the UK using his father's hard earned money. His dad is the General Manager (HRM) of Mainstream Energy Solutions limited; the owner of Jebba and Kainji Generating Power Station. So, him papa no be politician.....na work dey work to get where they are today

Thank you! You sabi am well. Hardworking and determined. I wonder why some people have a problem with anything North. People just want to tear anything good down. Anyhu, no matter what it doesn't take his first class away from him

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Umar Graduates With A First Class In Engineering by Arielle: 4:42pm On Jul 14, 2016
Silencerh:

Oga, this boy went to studied in the UK using his father's hard earned money. His dad is the General Manager (HRM) of Mainstream Energy Solutions limited; the owner of Jebba and Kainji Generating Power Station. So, him papa no be politician.....na work dey work to get where they are today

True. Usman Umar is super intelligent. I guess an apple doesn't fall far from the tree.
Re: Ibrahim Umar Graduates With A First Class In Engineering by MeAboki(m): 4:42pm On Jul 14, 2016
tolzy90:
Northerners don vex o.. I remember southerners always flaunting their stand-out academic achievers here and then ask 'what good can come from the north'? I guess we are seeing the good nw cos for the past few days it's been the northerners breaking grounds academically. Kudos to them.

And proudly so.

Re: Ibrahim Umar Graduates With A First Class In Engineering by Kingsintei(m): 5:37pm On Jul 14, 2016
university of surrey? vht d same uni buhari son n daughter graduated frm?? hmmm dix northener r influencial ooO. .

any how shaaa
Re: Ibrahim Umar Graduates With A First Class In Engineering by egobetatoday: 7:57pm On Jul 14, 2016
tolzy90:
Northerners don vex o.. I remember southerners always flaunting their stand-out academic achievers here and then ask 'what good can come from the north'? I guess we are seeing the good nw cos for the past few days it's been the northerners breaking grounds academically. Kudos to them.
please font believe everything you read.
Re: Ibrahim Umar Graduates With A First Class In Engineering by dikason10(m): 12:38am On Jul 15, 2016
lol

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nddc - 2012 Postgraduate Scholarship Programme / Things To Work On Before Graduation / 7 Reasons Why Test Takers Fail The Gmat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.