Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,263 members, 7,815,430 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:17 PM

Who Are You Voting For ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Are You Voting For ? (3784 Views)

Voting For Mr Nairaland Without An Interview / I Definitely Ain't Voting For Vizkiz / Why Are You Voting For That particular Person? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Are You Voting For ? by AlphaDex: 10:20pm On Jul 13, 2016
It is not within our powers to decide who becomes a Nairalander, but we have the power to decide who becomes Mr. Nairaland.

Ladies and gentlemen, your votes aren't just your acquiescence to endorsing the most handsome male in Nairaland, your votes also represent everything you stand for, your ideals, principles and morals.

Who you vote for portrays and carries your beliefs and massage far across the shores of Nairaland and onto the realm of the consciousness of those you see and those you don't, those you have met and those you will never meet.

Your votes are your words you never got to speak, the posts you never got round to type, the action you never got to execute, that benevolence you never got to show or the downtrodden you never got a chance to say a word of upliftment to.
Your vote is your little contribution to Nairaland that will be your indelible legacy for humanity to look at when you are no more.

Thanks for staying with me so far. So let me indulge you a bit with this questionnaire: would you really give a known cultist your vote? I mean an unrepentant, self-absorbed cultist who makes it his duty to inform you of his ability to take your life literally.

Before you answer, please know that all Mr/Miss NL pageantry will now be archived in the bowels of the internet for all of time.

Kinginvalhala/ kinginvalhala3 has not only openly boasted about being a real-time cultist, he actually threatened Nairalanders of not only killing them but also wiping their families out of existence!

He has done it more than once to different Nairalanders and has openly talked about Killing their entire families and leave their dead bodies in the open market!!! The sheer monstrosity!!!

A peep at his Facebook page shows him displaying all type of guns as posts.

Nairalanders, this guy isn't just bragging, he has made ceasless reference to his Facebook page here in Nairaland to anyone who doubts his affiliations and link to cultism. I shall be furnishing screenshots and pics of his Facebook and Nairaland posts at the end of this write up.

Now, we have heard of cultist activities as students once or twice, we have seen video files of their gang-rapes, murders and robery. You have had friends who were extorted or ridiculed or humiliated before by cultists and you felt hepless and powerless to do anything.

Well, not anymore, Kick kinginvalhala to the dirt and out of Mr Nairaland pageantry and send him to the correctional facilities. Get one back by denying this self-acclaimed cultist your vote.

Remember every vote kinginvalhala gets is an endorsement for murder, rape, armed robbery, extortion and violence.

Anyone who votes kingvalhala has given a cultist a pat on the back for more barbarity.

#DontPromoteCultism

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Are You Voting For ? by patola080(m): 10:26pm On Jul 13, 2016
My self and mizzbouqui

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Are You Voting For ? by AlphaDex: 10:27pm On Jul 13, 2016
Maybe that screenshot was just a one-off. He didn't mean it. He was just caught up in an emotion-laden moment. What about this below?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Are You Voting For ? by harrysjones(m): 10:30pm On Jul 13, 2016
i just count this as joke.... he cant do that...... grin grin grin
Re: Who Are You Voting For ? by obiorathesubtle: 10:31pm On Jul 13, 2016
grin Booked space
Re: Who Are You Voting For ? by ShaqFu: 10:31pm On Jul 13, 2016
AlphaDex:
Maybe that screenshot was just a one-off. He didn't mean it. He was just caught up in an emotion-laden moment. What about this below?
Hey bro, what do you think about my new thread? grin

1 Like

Re: Who Are You Voting For ? by AlphaDex: 10:32pm On Jul 13, 2016
Twice still can be forgiven! But then this!!!

Re: Who Are You Voting For ? by obiorathesubtle: 10:32pm On Jul 13, 2016
cool Lemme book two spaces
Re: Who Are You Voting For ? by mizzbouqui(f): 10:34pm On Jul 13, 2016
patola080:
My self and mizzbouqui
Okay popcorn?

Re: Who Are You Voting For ? by AlphaDex: 10:34pm On Jul 13, 2016
ShaqFu:
Hey bro, what do you think about my new thread? grin
I'm getting to it. I wouldn't miss it.

1 Like

Re: Who Are You Voting For ? by ShaqFu: 10:37pm On Jul 13, 2016
AlphaDex:
I'm getting to it. I wouldn't miss it.
Okay.
Re: Who Are You Voting For ? by harrysjones(m): 10:39pm On Jul 13, 2016
see fynestboi dey view the thread what can u say on this issue

Re: Who Are You Voting For ? by Yuneehk(f): 10:41pm On Jul 13, 2016
Discoprophet! Be following me upandan o grin
Re: Who Are You Voting For ? by Fynestboi: 10:44pm On Jul 13, 2016
harrysjones:
see fynestboi dey view the thread what can u say on this issue

What issue sir? wink
Re: Who Are You Voting For ? by KINGinVAHALLA: 10:46pm On Jul 13, 2016
AlphaDex:
Well , thrice!!! No judge or jury will acquit this guy with these type of life-threatening statements.

Ok, so Nairaland has the power of disinhibition and makes one lose his sense of personal touch. Let's go to Facebook, where Kinginvalhala still flies the banner of cultism in full hoist.

He displays sophisticated guns! The type that leaves the police shiting in their pants and scurrying for safety.
is that all you can do? I know it is you. I will make sure you regret this.

1 Like

Re: Who Are You Voting For ? by harrysjones(m): 10:46pm On Jul 13, 2016
the bashing of candidate contesting for mr nairaland
Fynestboi:

What issue sir? wink
Re: Who Are You Voting For ? by harrysjones(m): 10:49pm On Jul 13, 2016
i dont no why people keep bashing dis guy Kinginvalhala/ seriosly dis mr nairaland is not a do or die affair.. people here keep insultin all mr nairaland contestant... i no hw many mail my candidate have gotten threating him to step down......seriously this is bad we are just here to catch fun... serously is getting out of hand.. cc fynestboi cc falconey cc photoshoop cc Ichommy cc IAMKINGZLEE cc adewumiopeyemi cc Princeakins cc FRANCHISE21 ccCutezt what can u guys say on this matter.. angry angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Who Are You Voting For ? by AlphaDex: 10:50pm On Jul 13, 2016
And just in case you wonder what cult he is.

Here:

1 Like

Re: Who Are You Voting For ? by KINGinVAHALLA: 10:51pm On Jul 13, 2016
AlphaDex:
Twice still can be forgiven! But then this!!!
I warned you yesterday but you didn't listen. Now I have marked you for execution. Better run away from owerri because I will get you and hang your dead body in front of your fathers gate!

1 Like

Re: Who Are You Voting For ? by Fynestboi: 10:52pm On Jul 13, 2016
harrysjones:
the bashing of candidate contesting for mr nairaland

Bashing?

2 Likes

Re: Who Are You Voting For ? by myfantasies(f): 10:54pm On Jul 13, 2016
Voting for vizkiz

Mediapace

Xmen149 who are you guys voting for

2 Likes

Re: Who Are You Voting For ? by Fynestboi: 10:58pm On Jul 13, 2016
harrysjones:
i dont no why people keep bashing dis guy Kinginvalhala/ seriosly dis mr nairaland is not a do or die affair.. people here keep insultin all mr nairaland contestant... i no hw many mail my candidate have gotten threating him to step down......seriously this is bad we are just here to catch fun... serously is getting out of hand.. ccangry

@bolded shuu

Re: Who Are You Voting For ? by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jul 13, 2016
Re: Who Are You Voting For ? by iamkingzlee(m): 11:02pm On Jul 13, 2016
These things tend to happen, bruv! Brace up!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Are You Voting For ? by vicstar(m): 11:02pm On Jul 13, 2016
myfantasies:
Voting for vizkiz
Media pace
Xme.n149 who are you guys voting for

bae vizkiz all the way cool

[img]http://cdn.meme.am/instances/64032605.jpg[/img]
Re: Who Are You Voting For ? by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jul 13, 2016
Re: Who Are You Voting For ? by qhutetomsel(f): 11:05pm On Jul 13, 2016

Vote vizkiz for MR NL

Vote REALness kiss kiss..

1 Like

Re: Who Are You Voting For ? by MzPecs(f): 11:10pm On Jul 13, 2016
Oh boiy ehhhh... Eleyi gidi gan!!! grin grin

You people should kukuma vote Vizkiz
You people should not "come and go and kee yourselves for Mr Nairaland" cry cry cry

2 Likes

Re: Who Are You Voting For ? by myfantasies(f): 11:22pm On Jul 13, 2016
vicstar:

bae vizkiz all the way cool

[img]http://cdn.meme.am/instances/64032605.jpg[/img]

Rotfl

No need to look for me

I am already here
Re: Who Are You Voting For ? by LordScent(m): 11:23pm On Jul 13, 2016
Fynestboi:

@bolded shuu

Lolzzz cheesy cheesy .... You smelled lies, didnt you? grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Can You Allow Your Wife To Wear This For Wedding? (photos) / My Husband Is Too Stingy To Even Buy Me A Pant- Wife Tells Court / Ladies Would You Do This For Any Man? (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.