Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,868 members, 7,828,091 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:10 AM

Who Are You Voting For ? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Are You Voting For ? (3792 Views)

Voting For Mr Nairaland Without An Interview / I Definitely Ain't Voting For Vizkiz / Why Are You Voting For That particular Person? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Are You Voting For ? by Fynestboi: 11:24pm On Jul 13, 2016
LordScent:

Lolzzz cheesy cheesy .... You smelled lies, didnt you? grin

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Who Are You Voting For ? by Mediapace: 11:25pm On Jul 13, 2016
They are plenty like kilode
myfantasies:
Voting for vizkiz

Mediapace

Xmen149 who are you guys voting for
Re: Who Are You Voting For ? by LordScent(m): 11:27pm On Jul 13, 2016
Re: Who Are You Voting For ? by vicstar(m): 11:27pm On Jul 13, 2016
myfantasies:
Rotfl
No need to look for me
I am already here

oya come lemme hug u grin

Re: Who Are You Voting For ? by Fynestboi: 11:29pm On Jul 13, 2016
LordScent:
embarassed
shocked
shocked

Lol oga mi
He pass my mouth lol. tongue wink
Re: Who Are You Voting For ? by ENIGMA24(m): 2:13am On Jul 14, 2016
KINGinVAHALLA:
is that all you can do? I know it is you. I will make sure you regret this.
shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Who Are You Voting For ? by ENIGMA24(m): 2:16am On Jul 14, 2016
KINGinVAHALLA:
I warned you yesterday but you didn't listen. Now I have marked you for execution. Better run away from owerri because I will get you and hang your dead body in front of your fathers gate!
Bloood of jesoorssssssjesoorssssss
Re: Who Are You Voting For ? by Ishilove: 6:28am On Jul 14, 2016
KINGinVAHALLA:
is that all you can do? I know it is you. I will make sure you regret this.
I'm not sure this is the real KinginVahala. You have a double L in your username.

Who are you, imposter?

That doesn't mean I endorse KinginVahala. He should bow in head in shame because I'm pretty sure his parents didn't send him to school to become a cultist. I just pray he doesn't waste their money and bring grief to them because a lot of cultists don't end well.

I'm not even sure he's a real cultist because the dons don't go around boasting to riddle people with bullets and dumping their corpses. They don't even go flying their colours openly. It's possible he's just coming online to 'feel among'. He might even be their errand boy, judging from his appearance which I've studied.

Wole Soyinka will be very sad wherever he is.

Heck, I don't even know why KinginValhala hasn't been banned for threatening Nairalanders.

Anyone who votes him is endorsing violence, useless and childish arrogance and endorsing cultism.

My vote is going to Fynestboi, a responsible young man who knows what he is doing in school, not one going around shouting. 'Aro bagger, don't jettison leg' or whatever.

Judgement of God upon any cultist that refuses to repent.

16 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Who Are You Voting For ? by Ishilove: 6:44am On Jul 14, 2016
KINGinVAHALLA:
I warned you yesterday but you didn't listen. Now I have marked you for execution. Better run away from owerri because I will get you and hang your dead body in front of your fathers gate!
Tah, shut up! You aren't the real Kinginvahala. Odofion like you. Idiota

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Are You Voting For ? by KINGinVAHALA: 6:55am On Jul 14, 2016
Ishilove:

Tah, shut up! You aren't the real Kinginvahala. Odofion like you. Idiota

Sorry to intrude, but if I were you I will stop given the imposter the attention and relevance he is seeking.

Good morning!

1 Like

Re: Who Are You Voting For ? by MUVA(m): 7:34am On Jul 14, 2016
Uwangue cheesy

1 Like

Re: Who Are You Voting For ? by letsbet(m): 9:07am On Jul 14, 2016
Let me get this straight, what are the criteria for becoming Mr Nairaland?? is it the most creative & intelligent guy among the contestants that wins?? or the most popular? or are there other criteria I'm not aware of?....
Re: Who Are You Voting For ? by ToyotaTufiakwa: 9:12am On Jul 14, 2016
Ishilove:

I'm not sure this is the real KinginVahala. You have a double L in your username.

Who are you, imposter?

That doesn't mean I endorse KinginVahala. He should bow in head in shame because I'm pretty sure his parents didn't send him to school to become a cultist. I just pray he doesn't waste their money and bring grief to them because a lot of cultists don't end well.

I'm not even sure he's a real cultist because the dons don't go around boasting to riddle people with bullets and dumping their corpses. They don't even go flying their colours openly. It's possible he's just coming online to 'feel among'. He might even be their errand boy, judging from his appearance which I've studied.

Wole Soyinka will be very sad wherever he is.

Heck, I don't even know why KinginValhala hasn't been banned for threatening Nairalanders.

Anyone who votes him is endorsing violence, useless and childish arrogance and endorsing cultism.

My vote is going to Fynestboi, a responsible young man who knows what he is doing in school, not one going around shouting. 'Aro bagger, don't jettison leg' or whatever.

Judgement of God upon any cultist that refuses to repent.

I don't judge people from whatever they are.... We all are grown ups and whatever one.wants to do with his or her life shouldn't be my problem....
Nairaland is just a forum most times we use to live a double life and spew all kind of things good or bad owing to the fact that nobody knows nobody...
As for KinginValhala, I told you I will vote for him and I will... #WordisBond...
I will vote him till the contest finishes, Lose or Win, it doesn't matter ...
Each and everyone of us has a devil inside us and it takes a lot to awaken it...
Ishi, I respect you a lot but bringing his parents into these, you are taking it a little to far cause from what I understand, they haven't come to complain over their son and that shouldn't be your business...
I can still remember when one moniker opened a thread confessing love for you and later started bashing you with pictures and demeaning words...you never took it lightly now you are amongst the people stoning one to death...
He without sin should cast the first stone....

I wouldn't say I commend cultism but you should know there is a reason why something's happen...
There are cultists who are made for life, there are responsible ones and they all have a reason for been a cultist...
Admitted there might be some mistakes and bad eggs amongst them but all of you doing this, have you ever wondered what it feels like to have your whole life put on a forum day in and night for up to a million people to read and digest...
People going to your Facebook walls to try and find anything to use against you.....

The more you people make attempts at making me hate him, the more reason I want to vote him....

You said voting him is a pat on his back, that its a vote for rape, murder, what have you not right?Well I will tel you just these last line...

*I HAVE SEEN WORSE*

2 Likes

Re: Who Are You Voting For ? by Nobody: 9:19am On Jul 14, 2016
See long speech ontop Mr. Nairaland grin grin

Yes people, your votes also represent whether you'll end up in heaven or hell undecided

So vote wisely wink

1 Like

Re: Who Are You Voting For ? by ogorwyne(f): 9:23am On Jul 14, 2016
MUVA:
Uwangue cheesy
Lol

1 Like

Re: Who Are You Voting For ? by StupidGoat(m): 9:42am On Jul 14, 2016
angry where is that useless fool they call godwin uwangue?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Are You Voting For ? by StupidGoat(m): 11:12am On Jul 14, 2016
KarmaIsAfterKin:

Right here my lord i am kinginvahala
angry you n dis ur komkom head.. You will not win!

1 Like

Re: Who Are You Voting For ? by adebayo201: 11:18am On Jul 14, 2016
well, as for me, i'll rather vote for Elxander. Why?? Thou he's not among the contestants but he predicted correctly that Portugal would win the Euro16 from the opening day... He still sticks with the team even when things were looking pretty bad

cc: elampiro, nihilist, ibime, sailorxy, lana1, dadehmola, odunharry, lekkio, afrodoc, etc, #manchesterunited...

*winks
Re: Who Are You Voting For ? by StupidGoat(m): 11:25am On Jul 14, 2016
KarmaIsAfterKin:

I will win angry
angry getout of here! Stop showing me those worowor eczema and pimple destroyed human being's pix

2 Likes

Re: Who Are You Voting For ? by KarmaIsAfterKin: 11:30am On Jul 14, 2016
StupidGoat:
angry getout of here! Stop showing me those worowor eczema and pimple destroyed human being's pix

Monkey no fine immama like am sad

1 Like

Re: Who Are You Voting For ? by KarmaIsAfterKin: 11:32am On Jul 14, 2016
MUVA:
Uwangue cheesy

Can i help you angry

1 Like

Re: Who Are You Voting For ? by IamLEGEND1: 11:32am On Jul 14, 2016
grin

1 Like

Re: Who Are You Voting For ? by elampiro(m): 11:33am On Jul 14, 2016
adebayo201:
well, as for me, i'll rather vote for Elxander. Why?? Thou he's not among the contestants but he predicted correctly that Portugal would win the Euro16 from the opening day... He still sticks with the team even when things were looking pretty bad

cc: elampiro, nihilist, ibime, sailorxy, lana1, dadehmola, odunharry, lekkio, afrodoc, etc, #manchesterunited...

*winks

I think Mr Nairaland should be about muscle and proportional body structure (good stature) with some good looks.

Elxandre should take his skills to 9jabet. Na money sure pass.

Lol. Na joke I dey o.
Re: Who Are You Voting For ? by KarmaIsAfterKin: 11:33am On Jul 14, 2016
Fynestboi you cannot win me. angry
Re: Who Are You Voting For ? by Odunharry(m): 11:35am On Jul 14, 2016
elampiro:

I think Mr Nairaland should be about muscle and proportional body structure (good stature) with some good looks.

Elxandre should take his skills to 9jabet. Na money sure pass.

Lol. Na joke I dey o.
Lmao.. You and pace and power
Re: Who Are You Voting For ? by Ishilove: 11:36am On Jul 14, 2016
ToyotaTufiakwa:

I don't judge people from whatever they are.... We all are grown ups and whatever one.wants to do with his or her life shouldn't be my problem....
Nairaland is just a forum most times we use to live a double life and spew all kind of things good or bad owing to the fact that nobody knows nobody...
As for KinginValhala, I told you I will vote for him and I will... #WordisBond...
I will vote him till the contest finishes, Lose or Win, it doesn't matter ...
Each and everyone of us has a devil inside us and it takes a lot to awaken it...
Ishi, I respect you a lot but bringing his parents into these, you are taking it a little to far cause from what I understand, they haven't come to complain over their son and that shouldn't be your business...
I can still remember when one moniker opened a thread confessing love for you and later started bashing you with pictures and demeaning words...you never took it lightly now you are amongst the people stoning one to death...
He without sin should cast the first stone....

I wouldn't say I commend cultism but you should know there is a reason why something's happen...
There are cultists who are made for life, there are responsible ones and they all have a reason for been a cultist...
Admitted there might be some mistakes and bad eggs amongst them but all of you doing this, have you ever wondered what it feels like to have your whole life put on a forum day in and night for up to a million people to read and digest...
People going to your Facebook walls to try and find anything to use against you.....

The more you people make attempts at making me hate him, the more reason I want to vote him....

You said voting him is a pat on his back, that its a vote for rape, murder, what have you not right?Well I will tel you just these last line...

*I HAVE SEEN WORSE*
Which colour are you flying? Yellow? Blue? Purple? Black? Red?

Wait, it must be Pink!

Aro bagger, don't jettison one leg (or worrefa)

Look, stop speaking from both sides of your mouth. If something is bad condemn it and stop playing the devil's advocate

2 Likes

Re: Who Are You Voting For ? by StupidGoat(m): 11:37am On Jul 14, 2016
KarmaIsAfterKin:

Monkey no fine immama like am sad
angry do I luk lyk his mama?
Re: Who Are You Voting For ? by KarmaIsAfterKin: 11:38am On Jul 14, 2016
StupidGoat:
angry do I luk lyk his mama?

Vote for me o or else angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why You Are Still Single (1) / Apart From Sex, What Else Can Nigerian Chicks Offer? / Not Good At Sex. Whats Wrong With Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.