Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,379 members, 7,819,381 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:14 PM

Jamb Posting Is Based On Date You Wrote The Exam--opinion Though. - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Jamb Posting Is Based On Date You Wrote The Exam--opinion Though. (5032 Views)

7 Ways To Remember Everything You Read In The Exam Hall / When The Exam Invigilator Singles You Out And Separates You From The Formation / How To Spot An "Olodo" In The Exam Hall (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jamb Posting Is Based On Date You Wrote The Exam--opinion Though. by Zyzman: 10:41am On Jul 14, 2016
If you wrote jamb late and you have been posted kindly upload the detail of what jamb posted when u checked.
Re: Jamb Posting Is Based On Date You Wrote The Exam--opinion Though. by NearPerfect(m): 11:54am On Jul 14, 2016
Batifeori:

Bigot like u will continue to have sleepless night. U think am boasting or proud of that? Ehnnmm. Your case is not even worse. I sacrifized my monthly job because of jamb,in order for me to prepare well and hit an ambigious mark,at the end jamb awarded an arbitrary mark to me and my fellow art students for a reason well known to jamb. Ever since then,I haven't secure another job not to talk even getting money to cater for my self. And moreover,when we were given this scores,most of u stupid-shitheads in science says we are gullible and were not prepared that's why we scored so low. You better start praying to God and leave trash for lawma.

Bro not only Art students were bugged by jamb incompetence and irregularities. I'm a student and I was also affected. In general, those who wrote their exams on March 7,8 and 9th were affected, department has nothing to do with it.
Re: Jamb Posting Is Based On Date You Wrote The Exam--opinion Though. by xcelo27: 12:06pm On Jul 14, 2016
ma sist nd i wrote on d 27th bt we hv nt bin postd.d tin is u don wat wot jamb luks in2 2 post students xo dont assume.jst pray dat they upload ur name
Re: Jamb Posting Is Based On Date You Wrote The Exam--opinion Though. by Babham(m): 1:13pm On Jul 14, 2016
jamb hasn't post candidates dat apply for competitive course..like me i applied for architecture and the total number of candidate dat choose it is 1773...at my preferred instituton
Re: Jamb Posting Is Based On Date You Wrote The Exam--opinion Though. by Nobody: 6:37am On Jul 15, 2016
zingzang:
mine is history and international studies....Uniuyo
Alright.
Re: Jamb Posting Is Based On Date You Wrote The Exam--opinion Though. by Drdonzeez(m): 7:47am On Jul 15, 2016
DIKEnaWAR:
Does JAMB now give admissions into tertiary institutions? What do you mean by posting?
Everyone is confused just like you..Jamb said it has the right to give admission?why the posting?Why not give provisional admission and instruct the admitted ones to carry out their clearance exercise in their respective institutions?...In recent past,schools give admission, send names to jamb,jamb gives provisional admission,then students go to their respective universities for clearance..If It is competent enough, It should offer admission and not these useless posting!!!This is what you get when you appoint based on sentiments!
Re: Jamb Posting Is Based On Date You Wrote The Exam--opinion Though. by calebify1(m): 1:13pm On Jul 15, 2016
Batifeori:

Yo fish,I ain't beefing and nobody's is beefing ur course. The guideline had stated it clearly that the admission will be base on 60% to 40% in the conventional uni's and 100% for sciences in specialized uni's,while its gonna be 70% to 30% in poly. So bro by looking at the way things are going,I think u should be able to do the analysis by the above mentioned modalities
Is ur papa working with jamb DAT u suddenly know the 60% is complete... do u think those coming online to comment about been posted make up d 60%. Think before u post things next time... Obviously are a wicked individual....... Because u were posted u started seeing things in ur distorted way.
Before i forget am a fish u are an He goat.
Re: Jamb Posting Is Based On Date You Wrote The Exam--opinion Though. by Scordroncyber(m): 1:42pm On Jul 15, 2016
Batifeori:
I sat for my jamb exam on the 9th and I've been posted since on monday. Take it or leave it,most of the science students will be sent to polytechnic where their course is been taught.
Why? Cos I scored 186 in jamb for pol science plus I used awaiting result,and I have been posted to a federal uni and that uni is my 1st choice.
Science students should start preparing for poly
dude i am a science student... I scored 243 course: civil engineering and i have been posted
Re: Jamb Posting Is Based On Date You Wrote The Exam--opinion Though. by Laurabae(f): 8:18pm On Jul 15, 2016
Zyzman:
hmm guess m kinda wrong buh who else can justify this
WOT R U TRYNA SAY, AM LYING?
Re: Jamb Posting Is Based On Date You Wrote The Exam--opinion Though. by Zyzman: 8:40pm On Jul 15, 2016
Laurabae:

WOT R U TRYNA SAY, AM LYING?
just saying but where is your proof
Re: Jamb Posting Is Based On Date You Wrote The Exam--opinion Though. by Laurabae(f): 8:43pm On Jul 15, 2016
Zyzman:
just saying but where is your proof
MTCHEWW!!! I DNT HV TYM 4 SILLY TALKS. POSTING IS DONE RANDOMLY NOT BY YOUR DATE. TAKE IT OR LEAVE IT, M OUTTA ERE*leaves thread*
Re: Jamb Posting Is Based On Date You Wrote The Exam--opinion Though. by Zyzman: 9:31pm On Jul 15, 2016
Laurabae:

MTCHEWW!!! I DNT HV TYM 4 SILLY TALKS. POSTING IS DONE RANDOMLY NOT BY YOUR DATE. TAKE IT OR LEAVE IT, M OUTTA ERE*leaves thread*
Calm down o we are just here to help each other
Re: Jamb Posting Is Based On Date You Wrote The Exam--opinion Though. by kparozzy: 11:20pm On Jul 15, 2016
I wrote on d 27th and I haven't been posted yet

(1) (2) (Reply)

Check Out Fees Of A Nursery And Primary School In Lagos (pictured) / I Feel Like Committing Suicide / Six Most Unsolved Mysteries Of All Time.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.