Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,283 members, 7,826,115 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:03 AM

Six Ways To Organically Detox Your Body - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Six Ways To Organically Detox Your Body (1641 Views)

Six Ways To Use Aloe Vera As A Beauty Product / Six Ways To Make Your Toilet A Safe Haven / 5 Obvious Signals Your Body Needs Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Six Ways To Organically Detox Your Body by moreviewblog: 12:32am On Jul 14, 2016
Why do we even need to detox?

Toxin are harmful agents which are dangerous to the body and it is important for us to detox – the cleansing of our body systems to get rid of these harmful agents by making more healthy choices.

Here are six ways you can detox without using artificial substances, thereby really getting rid of harmful substances from our body.

Go with Green Tea
For ye coffee lovers to activate the detox mode, your coffee may have to take the back seat for the green light. Green tea is full of antioxidants which hydrates the body and reduces your chances of overeating or eating the wrong things because it fills you up. The caffeine content in green tea is different and milder on the body system compared to that of the coffee.

Sweat it out
Aside from losing weight, exercise helps to reduce friction, lubricate joints, and it is also an effective way of cleansing the body of toxins. Sweating during any exercise routine helps to pull toxins out of the body. It is therefore advisable to hit the gym regularly and sweat out any toxins left in your body. If you also love to hangout in the sauna, you can use it as another effective way of kicking those bad guys out of your system. To make it more fun, why don’t you invite some of your friends over.

Double your water intake
Like we always say to our readers, there is no such thing as too much water. If you want a faster detox process, then drink more water. Switch over from soft drinks to at least eight glasses of water daily. Drinking water constantly is a self detoxifying regimen which helps to cleanse and boosts your body metabolism. To make this process more effective, add a slice of lemon to a glass of water and drink it every morning. Lemons help to hydrate the body which in turn promotes the out flow of waste.

Try organic fasting
We are all familiar with fasting because of our various religious backgrounds. However, organic fasting is quite different, as it involves going off your regular diet for some few days and replacing it with fruits, salads, smoothies and other natural foods. You can’t imagine the type of massive effect this organic routine will have on your body, it will give your organs a break from sugar loading and help it to rejuvenate faster.

Massage and exfoliate your skin
Your guess is as good as mine, how does massaging detoxify the body? I thought it was just for relaxing after a long day at work. But you won’t believe it, massaging is also as effective exercising because it focuses on the pressure points on the body coupled with essential oil involved, it cleanses the body naturally. Dry skin brushing and exfoliating also helps to refresh circulation and remove toxins from the skin. It improves the appearance of your skin and helps to regenerate a new skin.

Take a deep breathe
Deep breathing is a key component of body detox, because oxygen is essential to the body’s absorption of nutrients and vitamins. It amplifies the lymphatic system by increasing its oxygen’s level which naturally leads to detoxification of body.

If you are looking to detox and you need some group or individual encouragement, do not hesitate to contact us for some gentle nudge.

What is your favorite way of detoxing?

http://www.slimfitu.com/fooddiet/six-ways-to-organically-detox-your-body/
Re: Six Ways To Organically Detox Your Body by Ikenna17(m): 12:37am On Jul 14, 2016
What works better between Black Tea and Green Tea because some health tips online advocate use of black tea over green?
Re: Six Ways To Organically Detox Your Body by authorityreport: 7:07am On Jul 14, 2016
Learn how Varicosil product that helps in supporting vein reparation and blood flow to areas affected by varicose veins.
Re: Six Ways To Organically Detox Your Body by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 10:35am On Jul 14, 2016
Nice and very informative. I do all the above and they are very effective.
I take my smoothies first thing in the morning before my workouts and last thing at night before i sleep.
Water is also a good detoxifier.
Fasting is also a good form of detoxification reason being that it gives our digestive system a resting period.
Re: Six Ways To Organically Detox Your Body by laslonew: 10:51am On Jul 14, 2016
Thanks a lot for the thread here! Those tips are really nice and useful , as for me
Re: Six Ways To Organically Detox Your Body by moreviewblog: 12:14pm On Jul 14, 2016
Ikenna17:
What works better between Black Tea and Green Tea because some health tips online advocate use of black tea over green?
Both tea are from the same source called Camellia sinensis, they both contain antioxidants, they both prevent cancer. The only significant difference is the color which is as a result of the production method. Another difference between them is that black tea tends to contain more caffeine than green tea but this is not usually the case as caffeine content is determined by various factors such as the brewing method.
Re: Six Ways To Organically Detox Your Body by moreviewblog: 12:15pm On Jul 14, 2016
PRISTINEMUSCLES:
Nice and very informative. I do all the above and they are very effective.
I take my smoothies first thing in the morning before my workouts and last thing at night before i sleep.
Water is also a good detoxifier.
Fasting is also a good form of detoxification reason being that it gives our digestive system a resting period.
Yes, water, man's best friend smiley
Re: Six Ways To Organically Detox Your Body by moreviewblog: 12:17pm On Jul 14, 2016
laslonew:
Thanks a lot for the thread here! Those tips are really nice and useful , as for me
You are welcome laslonew. We have more on our website at http://slimfitu.com
Re: Six Ways To Organically Detox Your Body by Chydobe: 1:59am On Dec 24, 2017
The Christmas and New year festivals have always been a great time friends, relations and family look forward to celebrating. The period comes with lost of dinning and feasting, therefore, to be able to keep up with the merriment, their is absolute need to detox your body. There are lots of ways to detox your body naturally.

Click on link below to continue reading

http://www.newzified.com/detox-your-body-how-to-detox-your-body-this-festive-season/

(1) (Reply)

Can CBD Oil help with Rheumatoid Arthritis Symptoms? / Staphylococcus Aureus Is Killing Me Slowly. I Need Help / HELP- How Do I Get Rid Of Snakes In My Compund?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.