Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,079 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:41 AM

16 Dining Hall Struggles Every Nigerian Boarder Will Remember - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 16 Dining Hall Struggles Every Nigerian Boarder Will Remember (1658 Views)

13 Pictures Nigerians Who Grew Up Playing Ludo Will Remember / 15 Things Every Nigerian Will Remember About Reproduction Class In Secondary Sch / 16 Memes A Nigerian Who Was A Prefect In Secondary School Will Remember (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 16 Dining Hall Struggles Every Nigerian Boarder Will Remember by Sanmel(f): 12:22pm On Jul 14, 2016
Lol... It's indeed a time to remember. I can't believe I stopped attending St. Jude meetings because they always made me miss my jollof rice and fried meat on Sunday afternoon.. Great FGGC, Benin
Re: 16 Dining Hall Struggles Every Nigerian Boarder Will Remember by photoshoot(m): 5:56pm On Jul 14, 2016
Sanmel:
Lol... It's indeed a time to remember. I can't believe I stopped attending St. Jude meetings because they always made me miss my jollof rice and fried meat on Sunday afternoon.. Great FGGC, Benin

Lool, you stopped going to the school because of jollof rice? grin
Oh my!
Re: 16 Dining Hall Struggles Every Nigerian Boarder Will Remember by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jul 14, 2016
Lol! I remember when i was in SS1. On Sunday after chapel meeting we chapel workers waited for meeting, only to come back to the hostel and find that food yaff finish (omo! And that time na serious sapa and owu dey eh!)

anyways i licked my wounds and decided to wait for lunch, i don't know who sent me to go and plait somebody's hair o,when they called for lunch before i could wash my hands,rush and carry my plate dey say food yaff finish again hmmm i was like that meme: leave me to die abeg!

Long story short, i single handedly volunteered to share evening food. Na so i take see food chop that day.

2 Likes

Re: 16 Dining Hall Struggles Every Nigerian Boarder Will Remember by okikiosibodu(m): 9:14am On Jul 17, 2016
When one of your friends that has finished his meal, wants to come and share the small plate of jollof rice you manage to secure

1 Like

Re: 16 Dining Hall Struggles Every Nigerian Boarder Will Remember by okikiosibodu(m): 9:16am On Jul 17, 2016
When you want to make sure that troublesome senior that sends you ridiculous errands (like go and bring my "Book of no returns), has no errands for you again, feel minutes to meal time

1 Like

Re: 16 Dining Hall Struggles Every Nigerian Boarder Will Remember by okikiosibodu(m): 9:19am On Jul 17, 2016
Taking provisions to school be like...

1 Like

Re: 16 Dining Hall Struggles Every Nigerian Boarder Will Remember by okikiosibodu(m): 9:22am On Jul 17, 2016
When you see a group of senior battling with large pieces of meat in the kitchen, after they served all of you with tiny pieces of meat

1 Like

Re: 16 Dining Hall Struggles Every Nigerian Boarder Will Remember by okikiosibodu(m): 9:23am On Jul 17, 2016
When your school father "codedly" signals to you in the dining hall, that he has secured a plate of rice for you after your meal

1 Like

Re: 16 Dining Hall Struggles Every Nigerian Boarder Will Remember by okikiosibodu(m): 9:30am On Jul 17, 2016
When you go to check on the cook in the kitchen to know the food situation,and you saw her sneeze inside the food on fire, wiped her nose with her hands, and use the same hand to add more salt to the food on fire, without her seeing you

1 Like

Re: 16 Dining Hall Struggles Every Nigerian Boarder Will Remember by okikiosibodu(m): 9:31am On Jul 17, 2016
When you miss your meal and a kind senior gives you some of his provisions

1 Like

Re: 16 Dining Hall Struggles Every Nigerian Boarder Will Remember by photoshoot(m): 2:51pm On Jul 19, 2016
okikiosibodu:
When you see a group of senior battling with large pieces of meat I I kitchen, after they served all of you with tiny pieces of meat

Hahahahaha grin
Hilarious

(1) (2) (Reply)

16 Interesting Facts About Akwa Ibom / Breaking News; Another Blood Bath In Calabar 1st October 2017 / Buying Walmart Gift Card

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.