Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,333 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:50 AM

Minister Of Power Controls Nothing – Emir Sanusi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Minister Of Power Controls Nothing – Emir Sanusi (30613 Views)

Boko Haram Still Controls 3 LGAs In Nigeria - UN / Fatai Owoseni Controls Traffic In Ikorodu (Photos) / My Wife Controls Four Govt Ministries- Okorocha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Minister Of Power Controls Nothing – Emir Sanusi by uwagimboo: 9:45am On Jul 14, 2016
Fashola think say Ministry of Power be like Lagos wey him Ban Okada..

Sure he anticipated to ban black-out but instead black-out ve banned him cous am sure this ministry will kill his political endeavors..
Re: Minister Of Power Controls Nothing – Emir Sanusi by BossKratos: 9:51am On Jul 14, 2016
grin
ijustdey:

you're the bagger here....

http://dailypost.ng/2016/07/14/why-fashola-is-a-mere-figure-head-as-minister-of-power-emir-sanusi/

just to fulfill your ignorance

"The Emir of Kano, Muhammad Sanusi II, has
reiterated his stand that the position of POWER MINISTER in Nigeria has no weight.
According to him, virtually all arms of the
electricity value chain had been taken away from the control of the minister, leaving the occupant of THE OFFICE with nothing to control."

So where did he mention FASHOLA? You don't even understand the concept of sensationalism in media reporting? Someone is referring to a situation he found particular to the office and you immediately made it look as if he actually called out fashola?

Can't you see YOU just fell for the daily posts JOB?

Go and add "duncery to that your bagger" title abeg!

Lmfao!!!
Re: Minister Of Power Controls Nothing – Emir Sanusi by ijustdey: 10:06am On Jul 14, 2016
BossKratos:
grin

"The Emir of Kano, Muhammad Sanusi II, has
reiterated his stand that the position of POWER MINISTER in Nigeria has no weight.
According to him, virtually all arms of the
electricity value chain had been taken away from the control of the minister, leaving the occupant of THE OFFICE with nothing to control."

So where did he mention FASHOLA? You don't even understand the concept of sensationalism in media reporting? Someone is referring to a situation he found particular to the office and you immediately made it look as if he actually called out fashola?

Can't you see YOU just fell for the daily posts JOB?

[s]Go and add "duncery to that your bagger" title abeg![/s]

Lmfao!!!

I guess you're a low life fellow and of little intellect

because I need to ask who occupy the power ministry post as of the time the emir was given his speech.

read wide and digest the content and stop being emotional about face value reports

3 Likes

Re: Minister Of Power Controls Nothing – Emir Sanusi by SeverusSnape(m): 10:24am On Jul 14, 2016
PAINGAIN:
yes i am a proud wailer. As a zombie you have also failed to see how he's turning naija into darkness.
That's a befitting reply to Beremx grin

Zombies are living in dream land.

2 Likes

Re: Minister Of Power Controls Nothing – Emir Sanusi by janefarms2015: 10:29am On Jul 14, 2016
[quote author=OZAOEKPE post=47522912]I will continue to wail it that Fashola is over-hyped. He is not fit for that job. Even as a lawyer, he never handled any high profiled case. [/quote

This d type of comments we read wen people dont read before commenting, or they read, they never understand. Is it a must to comment? No wonder, u said a SAN never handled high profile case, silence is golden if u hv no reasonable comment to make
Re: Minister Of Power Controls Nothing – Emir Sanusi by olalekan1(m): 10:29am On Jul 14, 2016
Mr. Sanusi, the job of the Power Minister is to coordinate and make sure targeted results are achieved. He is not in charge of Gas and damn does not mean he can not coordinate and use his brain to achieve result, atleast he is in charge of fund budgeted for Power. So spare me the crap
Re: Minister Of Power Controls Nothing – Emir Sanusi by passionate88: 10:31am On Jul 14, 2016
Tunami:
question for the zombies.

She's one of them

Beremx:
What's more ceremonial than PMB as the Petroleum Minister?
Re: Minister Of Power Controls Nothing – Emir Sanusi by demolinka(m): 10:31am On Jul 14, 2016
Pseudo-journalism of the sensationalist persuasion. Why this kind of caption, op? Why?

Ok, e don change am...
Re: Minister Of Power Controls Nothing – Emir Sanusi by Enrichlee(m): 10:33am On Jul 14, 2016
Beremx:
What's more ceremonial than PMB as the Petroleum Minister?
Dear, the way u wail these days makes wailing so enviable. Keep it up!
Re: Minister Of Power Controls Nothing – Emir Sanusi by Abeymills(m): 10:33am On Jul 14, 2016
Talk 2ur bubuhari zombie
Re: Minister Of Power Controls Nothing – Emir Sanusi by Firefire(m): 10:34am On Jul 14, 2016
I dey laugh ooooooooo grin grin grin

Onatisi, Fashola demotion loading as prophesied by your majesty. embarassed
Re: Minister Of Power Controls Nothing – Emir Sanusi by Beremx(f): 10:34am On Jul 14, 2016
Enrichlee:
Dear, the way u wail these days makes wailing so enviable. Keep it up!
I am not wailing. i am only stating the obvious.
Re: Minister Of Power Controls Nothing – Emir Sanusi by kings09(m): 10:45am On Jul 14, 2016
Pls don't 4get to mention dat Sanusi Lamido is a wailer/ipob supporter. Jst reminding u grin
madridguy:
Fashola, we believe in you.

1 Like

Re: Minister Of Power Controls Nothing – Emir Sanusi by kings09(m): 10:46am On Jul 14, 2016
Same tin. Wailers hv bn stating d obvious all dis while
Beremx:
I am not wailing. i am only stating the obvious.

3 Likes

Re: Minister Of Power Controls Nothing – Emir Sanusi by madridguy(m): 10:47am On Jul 14, 2016
Your opinion though.

kings09:
Pls don't 4get to mention dat Sanusi Lamido is a wailer/ipob supporter. Jst reminding u grin
Re: Minister Of Power Controls Nothing – Emir Sanusi by iyeyemi: 10:51am On Jul 14, 2016
Chairman forget the OP, even the people that are interpreting it to mean Fashola is incompetent, can't they read and understand that the man's submission is referring to the system?
BossKratos:
angry

This article has been remixed! Sanusi was referring to the way the system worked during"his own time in government and he never even mentioned fashola once"

O.p you are a bagger!!!
Re: Minister Of Power Controls Nothing – Emir Sanusi by Ademusiwa1: 10:53am On Jul 14, 2016
The oba of lagos royal is not a member of the royal family, just tinubu fraudulent appointed, so it is not considered valid, Because only membere of the royal family. Can sit there. Same thing is oba of ife. It is considered invalid. This is what they fail to understand.

Their signature are not valid
Re: Minister Of Power Controls Nothing – Emir Sanusi by win3k: 10:54am On Jul 14, 2016
Look who is talking
a man with over 200 wives and concubines (some of them islamic prisoners) - is he not part of the problem when he has a household of wives and uncountable children who use up the electricity of a small city?

shut up jare mallam!
Re: Minister Of Power Controls Nothing – Emir Sanusi by kings09(m): 10:54am On Jul 14, 2016
I agree but u don't recognize dat wailers have opinions to express no matter hw criticising it is. Talk of double standards
madridguy:
Your opinion though.

1 Like

Re: Minister Of Power Controls Nothing – Emir Sanusi by iswallker(m): 10:56am On Jul 14, 2016
Reminez:
Cc : mynd44
There's no correlation between the heading and the content .

chai, and you go school small oo... undecided
Re: Minister Of Power Controls Nothing – Emir Sanusi by bzeey(m): 10:57am On Jul 14, 2016
OZAOEKPE:
I will continue to wail it that Fashola is over-hyped. He is not fit for that job. Even as a lawyer, he never handled any high profiled case.

Why not read the statement before rushing to comment? In essence, the emir was trying to say that even if d minister of power is brought from Kanji Dam, there won't still light because of lack of cordination in the power sector. Next time, pls don't let ur hands do the thinking.
Re: Minister Of Power Controls Nothing – Emir Sanusi by moshould(m): 11:02am On Jul 14, 2016
In as much as I love SLS! No homo, I would av loved him to be active in government instead of sitting his ass down, kinging, peppersouping and big stouting, come out and dash this pple sense...u're one of my role model..
Re: Minister Of Power Controls Nothing – Emir Sanusi by dondo83(m): 11:02am On Jul 14, 2016
OZAOEKPE:
I will continue to wail it that Fashola is over-hyped. He is not fit for that job. Even as a lawyer, he never handled any high profiled case.

yet he became a san (one of d youngest San) way before he became a governor. .? keep embarrassing yourself
Re: Minister Of Power Controls Nothing – Emir Sanusi by Nobody: 11:03am On Jul 14, 2016
So unfortuate

1 Like

Re: Minister Of Power Controls Nothing – Emir Sanusi by AreaFada2: 11:08am On Jul 14, 2016
olalekan1:
Mr. Sanusi, the job of the Power Minister is to coordinate and make sure targeted results are achieved. He is not in charge of Gas and damn does not mean he can not coordinate and use his brain to achieve result, atleast he is in charge of fund budgeted for Power. So spare me the crap
Actually I think Emir's speech highlights Fashiola's challenges.

Ok you seem to opine that the minister has no excuses. Fine. grin
Re: Minister Of Power Controls Nothing – Emir Sanusi by onatisi(m): 11:08am On Jul 14, 2016
Firefire:
I dey laugh ooooooooo grin grin grin

Onatisi, Fashola demotion loading as prophesied by your majesty. embarassed
Baba mi ,
Just wait and see. The thing go south west apc like Hollywood film when Adewole and fashola are sacked . First they will take the power ministry out of his hands then the works ministry ,afterwards they will redeploy him to another ministry before eventually sacking him

1 Like

Re: Minister Of Power Controls Nothing – Emir Sanusi by Firefire(m): 11:09am On Jul 14, 2016
onatisi:

Baba mi ,
Just wait and see. The thing go south west apc like Hollywood film when Adewole and fashola are sacked . First they will take the power ministry out of his hands then the works ministry ,afterwards they will redeploy him to another ministry before eventually sacking him

IF that happens, then Buhary is COMPLETELY FINISHED!

1 Like

Re: Minister Of Power Controls Nothing – Emir Sanusi by onatisi(m): 11:11am On Jul 14, 2016
AreaFada2:
Actually I think Emir's speech highlights Fashiola's challenges.

Ok you seem to opine that the minister has no excuses. Fine. grin
So u cant read the political handwriting
The first is to show how helpless the man is,they will then move him to another ministry.
Have you forgotten the bola ige power ministry saga during obj tenure?
Re: Minister Of Power Controls Nothing – Emir Sanusi by agitator: 11:13am On Jul 14, 2016
OZAOEKPE:

Na today you no say yansh dey for back? They were hyping him to become VP and eventual President. Unfortunately he goofed by deporting some people within their country. grin grin grin
Re: Minister Of Power Controls Nothing – Emir Sanusi by saintdennis(m): 11:28am On Jul 14, 2016
B4 buhari came on-board as the only alternative Sometimes I wished this man was our presido... a smart northerner but I REMEMBER VIVIDLY SEF when jonathan became suspicious he was become too popular after his sanitation of the banking industry...then suspicions he was becoming political by openly declaring millions of dollars were missing.

I also remember he was suddenly tagged a "northernisation/islamisation agenda driven man" because he had an Islamic studies qualification. Smh
Re: Minister Of Power Controls Nothing – Emir Sanusi by yomz1e(m): 11:29am On Jul 14, 2016
will people just shut the F up!

Power outage has long been a constant palaver Nigeria ever since independence! what do you expect in just over a year...that Fashola will say let there be light and there was constant light! Sometimes the level ignorance of Nigerians defiles all logic and i know deep down they know and see senses but would rather rejoice in their stupidity.

I don't understand why when we have the natural resources and we not using it, for example Solar power, wind mills and Nuclear power. Lets consider the cheapest option which we have in abundance! Solar energy which the Europeans have started harnessing. Instead of blaming PDP and APC we should lobby the FG for cheaper long lasting genuine panels with at least 15-20yrs warranty. We have the raw materials need t make these panels, the FG can strike deal with Solar panel manufacturer to setup factory here to make the panels creating jobs for youths and solving our energy crisis. Chinese people are not Einsteins, God didn't give them special brain to race, they are just damn good at reproducing already existing technologies.

So next time before you splutter edyat chat on NL, think are you being logical or irrational? that being said , i am rooting for Fashola and i know he will make a mark on power issues in Nigeria with time. if we can endure darkness for this long another decade wont make any big difference. Some people have already seen the improvement whilst others are still waiting, when you drop a stone in the stream, the ripple starts from the middle and spreads out eventually the ripple which reach further out, please allow the well meaning ministers to work before wailing like the Israelite when they reached the red sea!

1 Like

Re: Minister Of Power Controls Nothing – Emir Sanusi by onatisi(m): 11:29am On Jul 14, 2016
Firefire:

IF that happens, then Buhary is COMPLETELY FINISHED!
Baba mi,
Forget it ,nothing go happen. People will only shout and if any politician makes any stupid noise ,efcc will deal with the person .he has used metuh as an example

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sowore: Tinubu, Others Used To Hide While We Faced The Military In The 90's / Senator Ahmed Ogembe Involved In Accident (Photos) / Senate Passes Peace Corps Bill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.