Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,235 members, 7,836,120 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:08 PM

Deceitful Love!what Should I Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Deceitful Love!what Should I Do? (1942 Views)

Why Ladies easily Fall For deceitful men. / Why Are Men So Deceitful / How Do You Define Ordinary Sex And Making Love? What’s The Difference? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Deceitful Love!what Should I Do? by mayor10(m): 9:44am On Jul 14, 2016
Good Morning Nairalanders...I really need a candid advice.

There's this girl i have been dating for the past 11months.We Both Are Students Of Unilag

We both love eachother and on both paths,the love increases with time but lately have been noticing a change in her behaviour..Somewhat last 2weeks she lied to me about staying with her aunt whereas she went staying with a male friend when they sent her away from her hostel together with her roomie.
I forgave her based on love but decided to test her.

So we've been chatting on a seperate phone for the past 3days and now she has agreed to spend next weekend with this new guy which is me unknown to her...she agreed to be friends with benefit though she cant leave her boyfriend for anything.
This is someone we still saw yesterday that was crying,professing how much love she has for me and how she wouldnt want to lose me..to crown it all we still had sex.

What Do You All Suggest?She Agreed To Spend Next Weekend With Me(The Henry(working class guy) She Thought She Just Met).
Should I Breakup With Her,Show her the chat as proof Or Just Tell Her That Am The Henry She's Been Chatting With And How Disappointed I Am.
I so much love this girl but don't know whats wrong.

I Need Matured Advice Please
Re: Deceitful Love!what Should I Do? by Nobody: 10:02am On Jul 14, 2016
LoL.grin

she's obviously A rockhead...A bitchy hoe with No sense of loyalty..
Break Up with her Already! What's so bloody hard?

1 Like

Re: Deceitful Love!what Should I Do? by StupidGoat(m): 10:15am On Jul 14, 2016
Mycheew.. Break up with her deceitful ass
Re: Deceitful Love!what Should I Do? by mayor10(m): 10:19am On Jul 14, 2016
Estharfabian:
LoL.grin

she's obviously A rockhead...A bitchy hoe with No sense of loyalty..

Break Up with her Already! What's so bloody hard?

11months together....my friends said the chat aint concrete enough to break up#we should chill till she shows up at the hotel which we both planned to lodge#buh i dont think i can stand that hearbreak

1 Like

Re: Deceitful Love!what Should I Do? by Nobody: 10:21am On Jul 14, 2016
Don't feel jilted or insecure. Sex and love are two things.

Sex is you expressing your self intimately, fulfilling that oxytocin part of your brain that seeks pleasure. Just pleasure.

Love is everlasting mutual feeling of owning the key to some else's happiness. Sex is embedded in love but love is never embedded in sex.

Not to say cheating on you is right but sometimes you just gotta understand, we human and the brain is constantly seeking for 3 things (food, sex and sleep). To deny yourself one of those 3 is denying yourself of mental balance and social functioning.

Conclusion/advice- Show you girls the other phone chat, get her to be remorseful but don't resent or rebuke her. Instead get her to be your friend with benefit double with girlfriend role.

It's gonna be fun you guys agreeing to continuing to chat on different phones with different personality of you.
Re: Deceitful Love!what Should I Do? by mayor10(m): 10:29am On Jul 14, 2016
aaronson:

Sex is you expressing your self intimately, fulfilling that oxytocin part of your brain that seeks pleasure. Just pleasure.

Love is everlasting mutual feeling of owning the key to some else's happiness. Sex is embedded in love but love is never embedded in sex.

Not to say cheating on you is right but sometimes you just gotta understand, we human and the brain is constantly seeking for 3 things (food, sex and sleep). To deny yourself one of those 3 is denying yourself of mental balance and social functioning.

Conclusion/advice- Show you girls the other phone chat, get her to be remorseful but don't resent or rebuke her. Instead get her to be your friend with benefit double with girlfriend role.

It's gonna be fun you guys agreeing to continuing to chat on different phones with different personality of you.

Hmmmn what a matured advice from a matured mind#its just so annoying and at the same time painful.
We were together just yestday and she acted like she is the best any man can have not knowing she had the other part to unveil.

We are so close tha her siblings and all are oblivion of our r'ship.even gave her money to get her lil sis gifts for her bday which shes gonna celebrate today#i respect your advice bro
Re: Deceitful Love!what Should I Do? by Nobody: 10:29am On Jul 14, 2016
mayor10:

11months together....my friends said the chat aint concrete enough to break up#we should chill till she shows up at the hotel which we both planned to lodge#buh i dont think i can stand that hearbreak
Alright....i concur. undecided

Just get ready for anything... Kay?

Re: Deceitful Love!what Should I Do? by Headlesschicken(m): 10:32am On Jul 14, 2016
grin Yuh obviously dating a wh*re,so which oda advice do u nid,nigga run 4yuh dear life,or berra still kip d bb*tch as yuh xex toy since she obviously does'nt regard wats under her 2legs,buh nva u enter dat territory unprotected... No ma8r wat...
Re: Deceitful Love!what Should I Do? by mayor10(m): 10:35am On Jul 14, 2016
Headlesschicken:
grin Yuh obviously dating a LovePeddler,so which oda advice do u nid,nigga run 4yuh dear life,or berra still kip d b*bitch as yuh intimacy gadget since she obviously does'nt regard wats under her 2legs,buh nva u enter dat territory unprotected... No ma8r wat...

hmmmn and i can say have never entered that territory protected before#she has always been a loyal girlfriend#guess its a recent development#keeping her as a lovepeddler#well she has always been just that with emotions attached
Re: Deceitful Love!what Should I Do? by Nobody: 10:35am On Jul 14, 2016
aaronson:

This is eye opening, so I shouldn't bother about a cheating girlfriend right?
Re: Deceitful Love!what Should I Do? by mayor10(m): 10:37am On Jul 14, 2016
Estharfabian:
Alright....i concur. undecided

Thanks dear#i can't stop loving her buh i guess i can now control my emotions

Just get ready for anything... Kay?

Re: Deceitful Love!what Should I Do? by mayor10(m): 10:38am On Jul 14, 2016
PushPlay:

exactly whats on my mind
Re: Deceitful Love!what Should I Do? by Nobody: 10:45am On Jul 14, 2016
mayor10:

Hmmmn what a matured advice from a matured mind#its just so annoying and at the same time painful.
We were together just yestday and she acted like she is the best any man can have not knowing she had the other part to unveil.

We are so close tha her siblings and all are oblivion of our r'ship.even gave her money to get her lil sis gifts for her bday which shes gonna celebrate today#i respect your advice bro
You welcome bro.
The reason you disappointed is because we can't read the human mind otherwise you would be shock at things running through the mind of people you even call friends/families.

Sometimes, An action determines a reaction at a specific location that's how the mind work. If am with you, I would be loyal to you 100% prior to your predisposition to prompt my reaction and once I'm away and with someone else, it's a different predisposition to another reaction, that's why we get confused sometimes making decision related to matters of the heart. it's what psychologist refer to as Mind over Matter.

Handle her with care bro, For a relationship to stand the test of time, the guy thinks logically and financially while girls thinks emotionally and seeks comfort.

1 Like

Re: Deceitful Love!what Should I Do? by mayor10(m): 10:51am On Jul 14, 2016
aaronson:
You welcome bro.
The reason you disappointed is because we can't read the human mind otherwise you would be shock at thing running through the mind of people you even call friends/families.

Somethings, An action determines a reaction at a specific location that's how the mind work. If am with you, I would be loyal to you 100% prior to your predisposition to prompt my reaction and once I'm away and with someone else, it's a different predisposition to another reaction, that's why we get confused sometimes making decision related to matters of the heart. it's what psychologist refer to as Mind over Matter.

Handle her with care bro, For a relationship to stand the test of time, the guy thinks logically and financially while girls thinks emotionally and seeks comfort.

you really sound like a brother,a motivational speaker.i really would love to know you better in person#
its always good becoing friends with people like you#
guy thinks logically and financially
ladies think emotionally and seek comfort.
Re: Deceitful Love!what Should I Do? by Nobody: 11:08am On Jul 14, 2016
PushPlay:

You need to be bordered by only bringing it to her notice but don't flare up otherwise, you would loose your controlling role and resort to argument.

Using reverse psychology on here would beat her and kill her of guilt and leave you feeling smart and super human.

Show to her every evidence that indicates she's cheating and be happy, Joke about it and ask her questions like, hope those guys are banging you as well as I can? Or compliment her with, I like the way you multitask your p ussy with random d icks. And leave her for sometime but never break up.

With that,You have successfully brewed her mind to thinking you don't love her because if you do, you would have gotten upset. Now while thinking of that. If she quit the relationship willingly then her guilt has made her split from you but if she remains, she would ask for forgiveness and fight for your love to know she's not just a side chick to you

1 Like

Re: Deceitful Love!what Should I Do? by Nobody: 11:16am On Jul 14, 2016
mayor10:

you really sound like a brother,a motivational speaker.i really would love to know you better in person#
its always good becoing friends with people like you#
guy thinks logically and financially
ladies think emotionally and seek comfort.
Cool bro, I study human behavior from unorthodox point of view using myself.

I'm currently out of the country otherwise I should oblige meeting you in person too.

Just take care of your girl sir'.
Re: Deceitful Love!what Should I Do? by Nobody: 11:16am On Jul 14, 2016
Re: Deceitful Love!what Should I Do? by Nobody: 11:17am On Jul 14, 2016
aaronson:
You need to be bordered by only bringing it to her notice but don't flare up otherwise, you would loose your controlling role and resort to argument.

Using reverse psychology on here would beat her and kill her of guilt and leave you feeling smart and super human.

Show to her every evidence that indicates she's cheating and be happy, Joke about it and ask her questions like, hope those guys are banging you as well as I can? Or compliment her with, I like the way you multitask your p ussy with random d icks. And leave her for sometime but never break up.

With that,You have successfully brewed her mind to thinking you don't love her because if you do, you would have gotten upset. Now while thinking of that. If she quit the relationship willingly then her guilt has made her split from you but if she remains, she would ask for forgiveness and fight for your love to know she's not just a side chick to you
This one is strong o! grin
Re: Deceitful Love!what Should I Do? by Nobody: 11:24am On Jul 14, 2016
So many things are happening these days, to fall in love now is scary
Re: Deceitful Love!what Should I Do? by mayor10(m): 11:26am On Jul 14, 2016
aaronson:
Cool bro, I study human behavior from unorthodox point of view using myself.

I'm currently out of the country otherwise I should oblige meeting you in person too.

Just take care of your girl sir'.

i appreciate your intelligence and maturity bro#thanks so much

1 Like

Re: Deceitful Love!what Should I Do? by mayor10(m): 11:28am On Jul 14, 2016
david2:
So many things are happening these days, to fall in love now is scary

very very scary man...the most annoying thing is you eventually fall in love with someone who doesn't match any of your ex in terms of endowment and all and she still has the most ego#if i shld confront her now,,she's gonna be like#have i had sex with him?was just trying to play along
Re: Deceitful Love!what Should I Do? by mayor10(m): 11:37am On Jul 14, 2016
PushPlay:
This one is strong o! grin

so very strong!!!
Re: Deceitful Love!what Should I Do? by 247notire(m): 1:09pm On Jul 14, 2016
mayor10:

My guy, she a hoe grin

Pass me her number asap.

But next time don't put your girl to such a test. We are all sinners.
Re: Deceitful Love!what Should I Do? by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jul 14, 2016
mayor10:

very very scary man...the most annoying thing is you eventually fall in love with someone who doesn't match any of your ex in terms of endowment and all and she still has the most ego#if i shld confront her now,,she's gonna be like#have i had sex with him?was just trying to play along

Well.. Just play along and see what she has to say, and talk some sense into her so it wont happen again
Re: Deceitful Love!what Should I Do? by classichsy(m): 2:31pm On Jul 14, 2016
Firstly. Don't break up with her.
Secondly. Don't let her suspect you being the guy.
Thirdly. Play along.

If you break up with her now,you will hurt yourself so bad cos you were the one who initiated the test. Its either she pass or fail.

Till the day you fix with her,
She must not know you are the mystery guy,otherwise she will change it for you and you won't enjoy the drama.

You have to hold yourself till the end of the show,therefore PLAY ALONG. Don't end it yet,you will know more hidden stuff about her in this act. It may be hard for you but it won't kill you rather it will make you stronger trust me.

On the D-day,play along with her to come to the chosen venue.Something might eventually happen that won't make her to show up. For instance her conscience might start worrying her or some other ish. If then she bypass that stage and she's eager to see you then Let her wait for you but you must not show up.

Keep extending the mins for like 2hrs even more. Note"you are catching fun ok.

Afterwhich she will be calling you then you ignore the calls and see how many times she's gon call you. Thereafter you call and tell her how your married wife called you for emergency and you had to go see her and then fix another day with her.

Study her reaction and perceive if she's remorseful about the incident and that you were married all these while and you lied to her.

Back to the main bf.
You have to see her not more than 36hrs from the Mnet action day. You ask what she's been up to then you share a story about how you have been with new friend who pleaded with you to accomopany him to a lounge and meet a girl but you both waited and the girl didnt show up.

You were then force to ask your friend why the girl she fix date with won't show up. Your friend now says the girl has a bf and he only tries to his luck maybe the girl will come and he can poke her straight away.
Believe me your gf will be awful but you ask her question about why does she thinks the girl didnt show up to meet your friend. I know what she will say but I won't tell you ok.

However she won't confess to you directly or even apologize the same day but she will within 2days.
Don't rush her. Don't accuse her and don't pressurize her.

Forgive and forget it happened. Afterall you inserted the DVD and now you scared and perplex about the movie.

Note. If she doesnt feel awful or remorseful,that means pressing Iron has burnt her conscience. Slow and steady run for your life.
Re: Deceitful Love!what Should I Do? by mayor10(m): 2:58pm On Jul 14, 2016
247notire:

My guy, she a hoe grin

Pass me her number asap.

yeh we are all sinners buh i can say have been 99% loyal and faithful to this gurl had to erase all of my side chicks cos of her even wehn they all make sense more than her...you know wha they say about a playboy falling in love#i no fit give bad niqqa like you her digits
Re: Deceitful Love!what Should I Do? by Nasri100(m): 3:01pm On Jul 14, 2016
I stopped when i saw shes in Uni lag... cheesy Falila Ketan
Re: Deceitful Love!what Should I Do? by mayor10(m): 3:01pm On Jul 14, 2016
247notire:

My guy, she a hoe grin

Pass me her number asap.

yeh we are all sinners buh i can say have been 99% loyal and faithful to this gurl had to erase all of my side chicks cos of her even wehn they all make sense more than her...you know wha they say about a playboy falling in love#i no fit give bad niqqa like you her digits

bro you created the scene....and predicted the end frm the beginning#i love this bro#you r wise#
Re: Deceitful Love!what Should I Do? by mayor10(m): 3:04pm On Jul 14, 2016
247notire:

My guy, she a hoe grin

Pass me her number asap.

ama do just that sir
Re: Deceitful Love!what Should I Do? by 247notire(m): 3:49pm On Jul 14, 2016
mayor10:

bro you created the scene....and predicted the end frm the beginning#i love this bro#you r wise#

wink

I would say you should continue to play along until she comes to see "Henry"

Then you dump her sorry ass.

The number I'm asking for is so I can preach to her to repent grin
Re: Deceitful Love!what Should I Do? by mayor10(m): 4:25pm On Jul 14, 2016
Nasri100:
I stopped when i saw shes in Uni lag... cheesy Falila Ketan

there are good girls in unilag wado you mean?
Re: Deceitful Love!what Should I Do? by mayor10(m): 4:27pm On Jul 14, 2016
247notire:

wink
I would say you should continue to play along until she comes to see "Henry"
Then you dump her sorry ass.
The number I'm asking for is so I can preach to her to repent grin

preacher...pastor...imam#3 in 1...ama just chill#

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hello Landers, Lets Murder English / My Keywords / The 60 Bromandments: Bro Code Rules Every Guy Should Live By (only Real Men)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.