Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,422 members, 7,836,685 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:33 AM

Stupidgoat Is Back From Ban - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Stupidgoat Is Back From Ban (2288 Views)

I'm Back From Ban With Apologies To Mhisbliss And Her Friend / Stupidgoat Is Back From Ban Again / Finally Back From Ban!....hope Am Nt Late.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stupidgoat Is Back From Ban by AngelAhnie(f): 1:03pm On Jul 14, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
stay away from their controversies
I like you already, I may not be close to you but I smile at your post most times.. I didn't wish you hbd sha. .hope I'm not late, wishing you all the best.
Re: Stupidgoat Is Back From Ban by StupidGoat(m): 1:03pm On Jul 14, 2016
AngelAhnie:
Allow him joor, this is cyber bullying and it can make someone take his/her life. Not cooltongue
undecided as a cultist, do you know how many lives he has taken? What's his murderous life compared to the many lives he has taken?
Re: Stupidgoat Is Back From Ban by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jul 14, 2016
AngelAhnie:
I like you already, I may not be close to you but I smile at your post most times.. I didn't wish you hbd sha. .hope I'm not late, wishing you all the best.
Awwwwwwww! I'm blushing.

Thanks Angel Berry, better late than never. Thanks kiss kiss
Re: Stupidgoat Is Back From Ban by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jul 14, 2016
raywan:

These prostitutes are back. Una nor get work?

Re: Stupidgoat Is Back From Ban by AngelAhnie(f): 1:09pm On Jul 14, 2016
StupidGoat:
undecided as a cultist, do you know how many lives he has taken? What's his murderous life compared to the many lives he has taken?
I lost a brother to cultist in one of the higher institution but I can't bully him. Do you have any prove against him? Don't get me wrong SG, I'm not in support of cultism but he has suffered enough from you guys.
Re: Stupidgoat Is Back From Ban by AngelAhnie(f): 1:12pm On Jul 14, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
Awwwwwwww! I'm blushing.

Thanks Angel Berry, better late than never. Thanks kiss kiss
Welcome dear! Hmmm...would love to see your blushing facecheesy
Re: Stupidgoat Is Back From Ban by StupidGoat(m): 1:12pm On Jul 14, 2016
AngelAhnie:
I lost a brother to cultist in one of the higher institution but I can't bully him. Do you have any prove against him? Don't get me wrong SG, I'm not in support of cultism but he has suffered enough from you guys.
angry and you think wherever ur brother is, he will be happy seeing you defend a cultist? No oofence to your brother's memory

Me guys? undecided wat did I do to him? I just don't like any cultist and if I have my way, I'll round all of dem up and throw them into hot fire angry
Re: Stupidgoat Is Back From Ban by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jul 14, 2016
AngelAhnie:
Welcome dear! Hmmm...would love to see your blushing facecheesy
Hahaha. I'm shy joor. It's gonna be embarrassing embarassed embarassed
Re: Stupidgoat Is Back From Ban by AngelAhnie(f): 1:16pm On Jul 14, 2016
StupidGoat:
angry and you think wherever ur brother is, he will be happy seeing you defend a cultist? No oofence to your brother's memory

Me guys? undecided wat did I do to him? I just don't like any cultist and if I have my way, I'll round all of dem up and throw them into hot fire angry
Be nice, he may not be a cultist, people put up different attitude online you know....stupidgoat free the guy
Re: Stupidgoat Is Back From Ban by StupidGoat(m): 1:29pm On Jul 14, 2016
AngelAhnie:
Be nice, he may not be a cultist, people put up different attitude online you know....stupidgoat free the guy
me. I believe his a cultist! I saw enof pix where his even treatnin people on facebuk.. Am not a bad person. But I just don't tolarate people being a cultist
Re: Stupidgoat Is Back From Ban by AngelAhnie(f): 1:35pm On Jul 14, 2016
StupidGoat:
me. I believe his a cultist! I saw enof pix where his even treatnin people on facebuk.. Am not a bad person. But I just don't tolarate people being a cultist
Link to the threats before I know what to docheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Do You Think Women Who Ride Harley Davidson Are More Attractive Than Ordinaries? / If U Are A Nairaland Mod Who Wud U Ban? / White Man Came With His Family For His Igbo Wife Traditional Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.