Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,049 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:00 AM

Eucharia Anunobi's Cousin Missing, Actress Accused Of Being The Cause [PICS] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Eucharia Anunobi's Cousin Missing, Actress Accused Of Being The Cause [PICS] (23743 Views)

Actress Eucharia Anunobi's Son Dies At 15 / Photos Of Eucharia Anunobi Conducting Deliverance / Eucharia Anunobi Slams General Overseers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Eucharia Anunobi's Cousin Missing, Actress Accused Of Being The Cause [PICS] by TunezMediaBlog: 10:43am On Jul 14, 2016
Veteran nollywood actress turned Minister of God, Eucharia Anunobi is currently caught in a dilemma after carrying out an action out of anger which has resulted into her cousin being declared missing.

Report reaching us claims that the actress angrily threw her cousin from her home three days ago after an argument ensued between them.

Although the cause of the disagreement is yet unknown, but the undergraduate of National Open University who is said to have been the one taking care of the actress’s son and her frozen foods business.

Ever since she was allegedly thrown out, family and friends have not been able to get  her whereabouts as reports has it that the actress allegedly seized Amarachi Obasi’s phone and all her belongings.

The young lady is said to be less than 25 years old. Her whole family have been thrown into panic and are holding the popular actress responsible for the missing young lady, with hope in their heart that they find Amarachi alive.

http://www.tunezmediablog.com/2016/07/eucharia-anunobi-accused-of-causing.html?m=1

Re: Eucharia Anunobi's Cousin Missing, Actress Accused Of Being The Cause [PICS] by Nobody: 11:16am On Jul 14, 2016
I take back my words.sad
She was accused and not found guilty...

6 Likes

Re: Eucharia Anunobi's Cousin Missing, Actress Accused Of Being The Cause [PICS] by Nobody: 11:17am On Jul 14, 2016
She will be found safe and sound....Amen.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eucharia Anunobi's Cousin Missing, Actress Accused Of Being The Cause [PICS] by Came: 1:18pm On Jul 14, 2016
Na only God know which man camp this one way dem say dey less than 25 so.

10 Likes

Re: Eucharia Anunobi's Cousin Missing, Actress Accused Of Being The Cause [PICS] by wheredemdey: 5:36am On Jul 15, 2016
IamDino:
So this woman even wicked for real life undecided
I been dey think say she just dey play the role of wicked person for film's sake.

Kindly save the world of your stupidiity and silliness by killing your miserable self. .

see the way you just swallowed everything hook line and sinker as if u lack a brain....gosh...kill urself already ....its annoying to know you are a living thing consuming air meant for sane people.

32 Likes

Re: Eucharia Anunobi's Cousin Missing, Actress Accused Of Being The Cause [PICS] by Smellymouth: 5:54am On Jul 15, 2016
Re: Eucharia Anunobi's Cousin Missing, Actress Accused Of Being The Cause [PICS] by Smellymouth: 5:54am On Jul 15, 2016
IamDino:
So this woman even wicked for real life undecided
I been dey think say she just dey play the role of wicked person for film's sake.

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Eucharia Anunobi's Cousin Missing, Actress Accused Of Being The Cause [PICS] by AuroraB(f): 7:25am On Jul 15, 2016
Smellymouth:

grin Enough of the slaps already, mbok grin.

11 Likes

Re: Eucharia Anunobi's Cousin Missing, Actress Accused Of Being The Cause [PICS] by Nobody: 8:47am On Jul 15, 2016
wheredemdey:

Kindly save the world of your stupidiity and silliness by killing your miserable self. .

see the way you just swallowed everything hook line and sinker as if u lack a brain....gosh...kill urself already ....its annoying to know you are a living thing consuming air meant for sane people.
You can make your points without insults na.sad
I realized my mistake bruh!

20 Likes

Re: Eucharia Anunobi's Cousin Missing, Actress Accused Of Being The Cause [PICS] by Nobody: 8:49am On Jul 15, 2016
Smellymouth:

Thanks for the slap.wink
E reset my brain to default setting.cheesy

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eucharia Anunobi's Cousin Missing, Actress Accused Of Being The Cause [PICS] by Mariojane(f): 11:00am On Jul 15, 2016
no comment abeg
Re: Eucharia Anunobi's Cousin Missing, Actress Accused Of Being The Cause [PICS] by faitheverest(f): 11:01am On Jul 15, 2016
Iranu. .......
Re: Eucharia Anunobi's Cousin Missing, Actress Accused Of Being The Cause [PICS] by roseyemi119(f): 11:03am On Jul 15, 2016
wrong thread..*am out
Re: Eucharia Anunobi's Cousin Missing, Actress Accused Of Being The Cause [PICS] by Ursino(f): 11:03am On Jul 15, 2016
Let's wait and see.
Re: Eucharia Anunobi's Cousin Missing, Actress Accused Of Being The Cause [PICS] by ojun50(m): 11:03am On Jul 15, 2016
She they some where they read dis comment
Re: Eucharia Anunobi's Cousin Missing, Actress Accused Of Being The Cause [PICS] by Ayoswit(f): 11:03am On Jul 15, 2016
she would be found
Re: Eucharia Anunobi's Cousin Missing, Actress Accused Of Being The Cause [PICS] by EvilSeeed: 11:04am On Jul 15, 2016

13 Likes

Re: Eucharia Anunobi's Cousin Missing, Actress Accused Of Being The Cause [PICS] by donchijoz(m): 11:04am On Jul 15, 2016
uk why naaaa?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eucharia Anunobi's Cousin Missing, Actress Accused Of Being The Cause [PICS] by Doublyu(m): 11:04am On Jul 15, 2016
wheredemdey:

Funny.. i laffed honestly. Uhh.. buh u shld hv found anoda calmer way of saying this.

5 Likes

Re: Eucharia Anunobi's Cousin Missing, Actress Accused Of Being The Cause [PICS] by WebSurfer(m): 11:05am On Jul 15, 2016
shocked
Re: Eucharia Anunobi's Cousin Missing, Actress Accused Of Being The Cause [PICS] by wheredemdey: 11:07am On Jul 15, 2016
IamDino:

You can make your points without insults na.sad
I realized my mistake bruh!

U will definitely go far in life.....mark my words...its not easy to accept correction especially online.

Jisie ike

23 Likes

Re: Eucharia Anunobi's Cousin Missing, Actress Accused Of Being The Cause [PICS] by buchi4action(m): 11:08am On Jul 15, 2016
But why
Re: Eucharia Anunobi's Cousin Missing, Actress Accused Of Being The Cause [PICS] by Nobody: 11:10am On Jul 15, 2016
Only God knows what d girl did that she cant go to any of her family members' house... cos if she was innocent,she would have gone to a relative's house.. my opinion tho'.. or maybe she don go camp for guy house.. u neva can tell.. i pray she is found tho..

1 Like

Re: Eucharia Anunobi's Cousin Missing, Actress Accused Of Being The Cause [PICS] by Handsomecole(m): 11:12am On Jul 15, 2016
Smellymouth:

Please bros, it's okay.make mouth remain wey she take use confess.

2 Likes

Re: Eucharia Anunobi's Cousin Missing, Actress Accused Of Being The Cause [PICS] by batstan(m): 11:12am On Jul 15, 2016
wheredemdey:

grin
Are you related to Eminem
Re: Eucharia Anunobi's Cousin Missing, Actress Accused Of Being The Cause [PICS] by comeandmarry: 11:13am On Jul 15, 2016
A prophetess indeed.
See her bleached hands.
Everyone na born again now na.
From her actions we all know who eucharia anuobi is

Im sure her cousin is an arristo.
Re: Eucharia Anunobi's Cousin Missing, Actress Accused Of Being The Cause [PICS] by mytime24(f): 11:13am On Jul 15, 2016
She dey her bF house cheesy
Re: Eucharia Anunobi's Cousin Missing, Actress Accused Of Being The Cause [PICS] by M4gunners: 11:13am On Jul 15, 2016
Maybe the Lady is turning into runz girl and UE don't want that. Just my thought.
Re: Eucharia Anunobi's Cousin Missing, Actress Accused Of Being The Cause [PICS] by Cherishing(f): 11:14am On Jul 15, 2016
is this the cousin

Mek I reach station first #brb
Re: Eucharia Anunobi's Cousin Missing, Actress Accused Of Being The Cause [PICS] by NeuroBoss(m): 11:16am On Jul 15, 2016
Anger is a destroyer.... now, all her past benevolence towards the young lady will be forgotten and she will be maliciously talked about.
God help us to be the master of our emotions as all the mudslinging, insults and harassment that would arise from her missing would have been prevented if Eucharia had told her gently but firmly to leave without seizing her phones.
That is the part she will be regretting the most....

2 Likes

Re: Eucharia Anunobi's Cousin Missing, Actress Accused Of Being The Cause [PICS] by samsam2019: 11:16am On Jul 15, 2016
The pastor herself lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Covers Thisday Style Magazine-(photos) / Joseph Yobo And Wife Adaeze Celebrate 9th Wedding Anniversary / Funke Akindele Celebrates New Year With New Photos, Wishes Fans Fruitful 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.