Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,185 members, 7,818,599 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:34 PM

Photos Of Eunice Olawale At Bible School - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Photos Of Eunice Olawale At Bible School (31102 Views)

Cultists Who Surrendered Weapons, Graduate From Bible School In Port Harcourt / Olawale Elisha: "Eunice Breasts & Head Were Removed According To Crowd" / Dead Body Of Eunice Mojisola Olawale Killed In Abuja While Preaching. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Eunice Olawale At Bible School by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jul 14, 2016
smiley
Re: Photos Of Eunice Olawale At Bible School by Vincent41(m): 2:41pm On Jul 14, 2016
She was killed simple cos she is an infidel....christains are fools ah tell u...dont waite till they kill u,take up arms and defend ur self...We can never kill but we can defend our selves against those who kill for their useless and idiotic god

u will never see their comment.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Eunice Olawale At Bible School by iswallker(m): 2:46pm On Jul 14, 2016
ThePeacemaker:
Her murderers are fantastically going to HELL if them no repent undecided

i agree with you...rip ma'am....but the part that baffles me is how she had time to bear 7 children.... wink...a pastor married to a pastor....na every night dem dey shag... grin
Re: Photos Of Eunice Olawale At Bible School by FinestPINACLE(f): 2:48pm On Jul 14, 2016
herzern:
They killed her body not her soul.........foolish sets of people that follows a paedophilic rapist

Mods.....ah no mention name ooh undecided
grin
Re: Photos Of Eunice Olawale At Bible School by milky3(f): 2:50pm On Jul 14, 2016
Berlyn:
[size=15pt]Enough of her news let the woman rest in peace [/size]

her news will keep coming until she's laid to rest bloggers will keep digging out her profile
Re: Photos Of Eunice Olawale At Bible School by marcmao(m): 2:51pm On Jul 14, 2016
I just remember that portion of the BIBLE that says * The Devil come not BUT to steal, to kill and to destroy*

can it be what am THINKING....

someone pls epp me
Re: Photos Of Eunice Olawale At Bible School by gbens2000(m): 2:54pm On Jul 14, 2016
attacker321:

I keep wondering every day why I share the same country with murderous jihadists.

These people rise up and slaughter Christians at the slightest provocation and for the silliest reasons ever.

Someone did a cartoon about their prophet in faraway Denmark, in Europe, then the northerners rose up and began to kill Christians and loot/destroy their properties in the north.

These people rise up and slaughter Christian youth corps members just because their jihadist lord sai baba binhari lost an election.

In 1991, they killed so many Christians in Kano just because the Christian evangelist Reinhard Bonke was scheduled to preach there!

These people keep having children that they have no plans for. You see one man with four wives and twenty children, ask him how he plans to cater for them he tells you 'Allah that gives.' embarassed

These children end up roaming about the streets with plates and are classified as almajiris. It is this vast army of almajiris that make a ready pool of bodies available for boko haram and other terror groups to make use of in terrorising Christians.

These are the same set of 'yandaba' that lay about taking 'mai shai' under trees and waiting for the slightest reason to start a religious riot in the north so that they can go about killing Christians, stealing/destroying their properties and raping women during riots. embarassed embarassed

Southerners are just sooo different from northerners(Far north).
this could be a ritual killing no proof to ascertain if it was religious yet.y do we just keep brewing so much hate btwn our selves in this country am a christian and i still dont support all these labelling any religion with these jihadist trash.we cannot divide nigeria lets learn to live together in peace.pls
Re: Photos Of Eunice Olawale At Bible School by attacker321: 3:01pm On Jul 14, 2016
gbens2000:
[s]this could be a ritual killing no proof to ascertain if it was religious yet.y do we just keep brewing so much hate btwn our selves in this country am a christian and i still dont support all these labelling any religion with these jihadist trash.we cannot divide nigeria lets learn to live together in peace.pls[/s]

Go and take a gallon agbo and be healed.
Re: Photos Of Eunice Olawale At Bible School by Ofemmanu1: 3:04pm On Jul 14, 2016
tola400:
[img]http://1.bp..com/-H5ZJjZYCQFc/V4dcjaX7CUI/AAAAAAAJ5C4/pMGAbYI_s0QrFtKNigJI9ht1id78f2p0wCLcB/s400/1.jpg[/img]

Pictured is late Mrs Eunice Elisha Olawale, who was butchered to death by unidentified persons around Gbazango-West area of Kubwa, while evangelizing last Saturday morning. The photos were shared on Facebook by a colleague in RCCGBible School, John Noel.

Source:http://www.flexygist.com/2016/07/14/photos-of-murdered-rccg-preacher-mrs-eunice-olawale-at-bible-school/

[img]http://1.bp..com/-seYQYS2SB8g/V4dckMpMsFI/AAAAAAAJ5C8/yS9lmd7lXvErCYb_1-dMCnPpPFyMbGS5gCLcB/s400/2.jpg[/img]

Adeu mama.
Re: Photos Of Eunice Olawale At Bible School by gbens2000(m): 3:12pm On Jul 14, 2016
attacker321:

Go and take a gallon agbo and be healed.
i hate agbo with passion,i guess u want this country's division wat and how will it benefit u.smh
Re: Photos Of Eunice Olawale At Bible School by Kosy79(f): 3:14pm On Jul 14, 2016
attacker321:

I keep wondering every day why I share the same country with murderous jihadists.

These people rise up and slaughter Christians at the slightest provocation and for the silliest reasons ever.

Someone did a cartoon about their prophet in faraway Denmark, in Europe, then the northerners rose up and began to kill Christians and loot/destroy their properties in the north.

These people rise up and slaughter Christian youth corps members just because their jihadist lord sai baba binhari lost an election.

In 1991, they killed so many Christians in Kano just because the Christian evangelist Reinhard Bonke was scheduled to preach there!

These people keep having children that they have no plans for. You see one man with four wives and twenty children, ask him how he plans to cater for them he tells you 'Allah that gives.' embarassed

These children end up roaming about the streets with plates and are classified as almajiris. It is this vast army of almajiris that make a ready pool of bodies available for boko haram and other terror groups to make use of in terrorising Christians.

These are the same set of 'yandaba' that lay about taking 'mai shai' under trees and waiting for the slightest reason to start a religious riot in the north so that they can go about killing Christians, stealing/destroying their properties and raping women during riots. embarassed embarassed

U said it all *thumb up*
Re: Photos Of Eunice Olawale At Bible School by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jul 14, 2016
Okijajuju1:
[img]http://1.bp..com/-seYQYS2SB8g/V4dckMpMsFI/AAAAAAAJ5C8/yS9lmd7lXvErCYb_1-dMCnPpPFyMbGS5gCLcB/s400/2.jpg[/img]

Pfft!

Rest in Peace Madam..

*Thinking Out Loud** I too should start training High Priests in my shrine to go out and spread the message and promote our traditional religion.

You can consult and collabo with otemanudunu the drunk.
Re: Photos Of Eunice Olawale At Bible School by kingthreat(m): 3:40pm On Jul 14, 2016
If I were a muslim, i would have converted by now.
Re: Photos Of Eunice Olawale At Bible School by muzeze77: 3:47pm On Jul 14, 2016
attacker321:

Do you know who killed her? Because seems you know, report to the police and stop your senseless bigotry rants. Instead of Nigerians to clamor for safer environments and better police we tend to spew stupid statements. She is not the first who has been been killed and organs removed (work of ritualist if you ask me). Now is the time whereby we ask our senators to stop being corrupt and pass laws that call for death sentence for ritualist and murderers. till then stop spewing hatred on social media

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Eunice Olawale At Bible School by nukky77(f): 3:49pm On Jul 14, 2016
Rip ma
Re: Photos Of Eunice Olawale At Bible School by Rexyl(m): 3:52pm On Jul 14, 2016
attacker321:

If the killing is motivated by the religion of the assailants. The problem must be with the message and the messenger they are following
Re: Photos Of Eunice Olawale At Bible School by Shafiiimran99: 3:52pm On Jul 14, 2016
It was her time to die otherwise the killer won't have succeeded. May be with her family
Re: Photos Of Eunice Olawale At Bible School by Rexyl(m): 4:00pm On Jul 14, 2016
gbens2000:
this could be a ritual killing no proof to ascertain if it was religious yet.y do we just keep brewing so much hate btwn our selves in this country am a christian and i still dont support all these labelling any religion with these jihadist trash.we cannot divide nigeria lets learn to live together in peace.pls

Bros the killing wasn't ritual at all, nothing was removed from her body, she was stabbed in the neck and stomach, leaving her in the pool of blood with her Bible and megaphone

Her killers are simply fanatics. They have murdered peace in their lives as God won't give peace and life to those wicked people except they come out, confess the sin, pick the Bible and megaphone they rubbished and proclaim gospel until they are dead.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Eunice Olawale At Bible School by bashman419(m): 4:09pm On Jul 14, 2016
God will surely revenge this
Re: Photos Of Eunice Olawale At Bible School by Kruzilano(m): 4:11pm On Jul 14, 2016
Let the dead rest in peace.. U guys shld let her be.. She is gone nd gone forever.. Everyday, pictures of her keep making front page.. E don do na....
Re: Photos Of Eunice Olawale At Bible School by rosy1992(f): 4:15pm On Jul 14, 2016
Your body was destroyed not your soul
Rest in joy with the lord.
Re: Photos Of Eunice Olawale At Bible School by adellam16(f): 4:24pm On Jul 14, 2016
E never do? U guys should let dis lady RIP. Dis is not a topic. Haba
Re: Photos Of Eunice Olawale At Bible School by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jul 14, 2016
KILLER ISLAMISTS GOD HAS RISEN ! ITS KLASH OF THE LAST DAY!! THE BATTLE LINE IS DRAWN! THE GOD OF CHOSEN HAS TAKEN OVER
Re: Photos Of Eunice Olawale At Bible School by kickhard: 4:31pm On Jul 14, 2016
attacker321:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hNvoImGJBnQ
Re: Photos Of Eunice Olawale At Bible School by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jul 14, 2016
Nigeria is just hiding under the umbrella of 1 Nigeria. But the question is is Nigeria ONE?
Re: Photos Of Eunice Olawale At Bible School by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jul 14, 2016
Nigeria is just hiding under the umbrella of 1 Nigeria. But the question is, Is Nigeria ONE?
Re: Photos Of Eunice Olawale At Bible School by anataala: 5:40pm On Jul 14, 2016
can you provide any evidence on who killed the evangalist?
attacker321:

Re: Photos Of Eunice Olawale At Bible School by zionzoe(m): 5:50pm On Jul 14, 2016
Rexyl:

If the killing is motivated by the religion of the assailants. The problem must be with the message and the messenger they are following
u just made a point....Meanwhile go to YouTube and watch this video before they delete it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n0f280g60G8
Re: Photos Of Eunice Olawale At Bible School by obiak4(m): 5:52pm On Jul 14, 2016
Berlyn:
[size=15pt]Enough of her news let the woman rest in peace [/size]

Yes since the God of Israeli Failure to protect her she should just rest in peace with our ancestors
Re: Photos Of Eunice Olawale At Bible School by ventilation: 7:02pm On Jul 14, 2016
RICHIEBOI1:
This woman will make heaven.
heaven register keeper, how office cheesy
Re: Photos Of Eunice Olawale At Bible School by babajay69: 8:26pm On Jul 14, 2016
tola400:
[img]http://1.bp..com/-H5ZJjZYCQFc/V4dcjaX7CUI/AAAAAAAJ5C4/pMGAbYI_s0QrFtKNigJI9ht1id78f2p0wCLcB/s400/1.jpg[/img]

Pictured is late Mrs Eunice Elisha Olawale, who was butchered to death by unidentified persons around Gbazango-West area of Kubwa, while evangelizing last Saturday morning. The photos were shared on Facebook by a colleague in RCCGBible School, John Noel.

Source:http://www.flexygist.com/2016/07/14/photos-of-murdered-rccg-preacher-mrs-eunice-olawale-at-bible-school/

The disturbing aspect of this crime is that the police are no capable of investigating this crime and fishing out the culprits.
They are waiting for someone to give them information.
The have no police lab to identify clues. The will contaminate the crime scene so you will not find any clues the killers left behind. In fact pepper policing is a myth in Nigeria. Only if they're lucky will they make a breakthrough in the case.
Re: Photos Of Eunice Olawale At Bible School by magicminister: 10:33pm On Jul 14, 2016
I do not like the way she was brutally murdered but sometimes, i can't help but feel no pity for people that disturb the neighborhood with megaphones in the name of preaching.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Apostle Tomi Arayomi: How DSS Arrested Me, My Wife & Aide Emmanuel Ezerika / Ridiculous Arguments That Must End In 2017 / Apostle Chinyere Chibuzor Places A Curse On Happie Boys Over Leaked Chat (Audio)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.