Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,592 members, 7,812,929 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:49 PM

Apostle Tomi Arayomi: How DSS Arrested Me, My Wife & Aide Emmanuel Ezerika - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Tomi Arayomi: How DSS Arrested Me, My Wife & Aide Emmanuel Ezerika (31080 Views)

Prophet Arayomi Detained In US Days After Ordeal With DSS In Nigeria / Apostle Tomi Arayomi And His Wife Tahmar Arrested By DSS, Released / Prophet Tomi Sylvester Arayomi And Wife Arrested By DSS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apostle Tomi Arayomi: How DSS Arrested Me, My Wife & Aide Emmanuel Ezerika by nlfpmod: 8:28pm On Apr 09, 2023
Prophetess Tahmar and I would like to express our gratitude for all your prayers and international support during Fridays ordeal with The DSS.

We can confirm that on Good Friday 7th April we arrived at Abuja to visit one of our branches when we were picked up by about 6 armed agents who did not identify themselves as DSS or any law enforcement agency.

My wife, myself and my aide Emmanuel Ezerika were forced to surrender our mobile phones and enter the vehicles where we were taken at considerable speed to what we later learned were DSS HQ. The officers, some of who wore balaclavas were not immediately recognisable as DSS.

Our pictures were taken, finger prints and data collected and we were locked inside a room with no real knowledge as to the grounds for our arrest. After a lengthy interrogation, it appears media and social media pressure forced DSS to release my wife and I. My aide still remains under DSS custody and thus far, DSS have been elusive as to his exact whereabouts. We will not divulge the particulars of the investigation at this point as we are still awaiting the safe release of my aide.

Out of concern for my young children and my wife’s well being, we made the unfortunate decision to leave Nigeria abruptly. This decision did not come lightly but with considerable prayer and counsel from our board, trustees, colleagues in the ministry and respective families. I can confirm that we are safe and will continue to work and pray for a new Nigeria.

We remain resolute that we will return to the Nation that we have grown to call our home but for now we will continue to press, pray and give God no rest until Nigeria becomes a praise in the earth. We did not come to Nigeria under any illusion of comfort. We came to serve the Lord, fully aware of the danger. We want you to know that Tahmar and I remain strong and unwavering in our commitment to Nigeria and the many great leaders we have encountered during our time there. We want to thank every leader and friend who reached out, called, texted, posted. We are so grateful. This is not goodbye. This is see you soon! In a new and better Nigeria.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cq0pQDqqu8b/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

39 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Apostle Tomi Arayomi: How DSS Arrested Me, My Wife & Aide Emmanuel Ezerika by NobleSeed(m): 8:31pm On Apr 09, 2023
interrogation, it appears media and social media pressure forced DSS to release my wife and I. My aide still remains under DSS custody and thus far, DSS have been elusive as to his exact whereabouts.
since those set of people<DSS> join that Bird app, na radarada thing them come dey do 😂 😂

19 Likes

Re: Apostle Tomi Arayomi: How DSS Arrested Me, My Wife & Aide Emmanuel Ezerika by Allardyce: 8:33pm On Apr 09, 2023
This is what Bulaba and his agents wanted to do Peter Obi, intimidate him till he leaves the country.
But God pass the Olosho drug baron.

144 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Apostle Tomi Arayomi: How DSS Arrested Me, My Wife & Aide Emmanuel Ezerika by Karrima: 8:34pm On Apr 09, 2023
K
Re: Apostle Tomi Arayomi: How DSS Arrested Me, My Wife & Aide Emmanuel Ezerika by money121(m): 8:34pm On Apr 09, 2023
Ok
Re: Apostle Tomi Arayomi: How DSS Arrested Me, My Wife & Aide Emmanuel Ezerika by jahsharon: 8:34pm On Apr 09, 2023
You are still within DSS radar.

Oloshi Oloriburuku somebody.

Whitemen men are producing engineers, doctors, scientists, Nigeria is producing prophets and pastors. They will then come back and say the country is not developed. These useless idiots that are supposed to be doing research into science and technology, it is Yahoo Yahoo they are doing calling themselves prophets and prophetesses. God punish una Mama.

Pastor Dr. Adeboye of RCCG lectured for many years at Unilag, same with Dr Olukoya of MFM, these useless boy is calling himself pastor or whatever. E no go better for the people wey dey call you pastor.

53 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Apostle Tomi Arayomi: How DSS Arrested Me, My Wife & Aide Emmanuel Ezerika by Omofloflo: 8:35pm On Apr 09, 2023
angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Tomi Arayomi: How DSS Arrested Me, My Wife & Aide Emmanuel Ezerika by chiefolododo(m): 8:35pm On Apr 09, 2023
Sad. You are doing this to men of God because you are armed ? I pity you

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Apostle Tomi Arayomi: How DSS Arrested Me, My Wife & Aide Emmanuel Ezerika by Nobody: 8:35pm On Apr 09, 2023
Hmm. It is well.
Re: Apostle Tomi Arayomi: How DSS Arrested Me, My Wife & Aide Emmanuel Ezerika by Karrima: 8:35pm On Apr 09, 2023
APC is evil. Everything about APC is evil.

81 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Apostle Tomi Arayomi: How DSS Arrested Me, My Wife & Aide Emmanuel Ezerika by abdullahi45: 8:35pm On Apr 09, 2023
J

1 Like

Re: Apostle Tomi Arayomi: How DSS Arrested Me, My Wife & Aide Emmanuel Ezerika by ecolime(m): 8:36pm On Apr 09, 2023
Only in Nigeria government agencies do the biddings of whatever party is in power.

This same DSS was shamelessly used to chase Emefiele just few weeks ago under the pretext of terrorism-financing. Election is over, Emefiele isn't a Terrorism sponsor anymore as APC has 'won'.

This same agency has allegedly been catfishing accounts of Peter Obi's supporters on twitter. It's such a shame! (if true)

Government institutions are meant to be independent and not be willing tools in the hands of Politicians.

54 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Apostle Tomi Arayomi: How DSS Arrested Me, My Wife & Aide Emmanuel Ezerika by drkrest(m): 8:36pm On Apr 09, 2023
what about your aide that is still being held by the DSS?

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Apostle Tomi Arayomi: How DSS Arrested Me, My Wife & Aide Emmanuel Ezerika by Killerbag36: 8:37pm On Apr 09, 2023
G

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apostle Tomi Arayomi: How DSS Arrested Me, My Wife & Aide Emmanuel Ezerika by JonTopps(m): 8:37pm On Apr 09, 2023
Tomi Arayomi: We did not come to Nigeria under any illusion of comfort. We came to serve the Lord, fully aware of the danger.

*Danger comes*

Tomi Arayomi: *Japas*

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Apostle Tomi Arayomi: How DSS Arrested Me, My Wife & Aide Emmanuel Ezerika by SHINJACRUSADER: 8:37pm On Apr 09, 2023
Rubbish country

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Tomi Arayomi: How DSS Arrested Me, My Wife & Aide Emmanuel Ezerika by HydraFeeds(m): 8:37pm On Apr 09, 2023
I believe the DSS have gotten what they want .

God bless may 29. God bless Tinubu .

5 Likes

Re: Apostle Tomi Arayomi: How DSS Arrested Me, My Wife & Aide Emmanuel Ezerika by Brendaniel: 8:38pm On Apr 09, 2023
Secret service that cannot locate Bello Turji

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Apostle Tomi Arayomi: How DSS Arrested Me, My Wife & Aide Emmanuel Ezerika by theophorus(m): 8:38pm On Apr 09, 2023
Okay, thank God say dem release you sharperly and nothing incriminating was found on you.

No be SM noise rescue you ooo.
You wonder why dem never gree release your aid?

Well, let's keep watching Drama.
Re: Apostle Tomi Arayomi: How DSS Arrested Me, My Wife & Aide Emmanuel Ezerika by larj(m): 8:39pm On Apr 09, 2023
Even if you are paid to support APC as a media person. Please have sense and be reasonable. What if this happened to your parents.

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Apostle Tomi Arayomi: How DSS Arrested Me, My Wife & Aide Emmanuel Ezerika by Ireportlive: 8:39pm On Apr 09, 2023
cool

.Tinubu and Buhari are completely different

While Buhari would overlook many things just to form repentant Democrat.

Tinubu would drag many to court, using laws like Cyber Act, Defamation of Character, Incitement and conspiracy to cause breach of peace to Prosecute you

Lagos is the one state that would impound your car if you break traffic laws, and crush it if you can't pay fine

If you drive one way against incoming traffic, you would be made to go for psychiatric evaluation and once you are found sane your fine is waiting

Lagos State, Tinubu, and Osinbajo SAN dragged Sergeant Rogers and Almustapha to court even after Obasanjo gave them and Abacha family plea bargain... Lagos State prosecuted them for murder of Kudirat Abiola till Jonathan gave them pardon

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Tomi Arayomi: How DSS Arrested Me, My Wife & Aide Emmanuel Ezerika by bonechamberlain(m): 8:40pm On Apr 09, 2023
angry

APC has politicised and bastardised every institution in this country. No country can survive this level of rot and decadence for long.

Throughout Obj, Yar Adua and Gej's tenure you can never hear of DSS recklessly the way you hear their names now. Infact it was only after the end of Gej's tenure I knew the head of the DSS, you only hear the name of the spokesperson.

Only under a fascist and authoritarian govt and party can a top intelligence security unit be this announced, politicised, lawless and evil minded. Nigeria is at its lowest angry

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Apostle Tomi Arayomi: How DSS Arrested Me, My Wife & Aide Emmanuel Ezerika by jahsharon: 8:41pm On Apr 09, 2023
larj:
Even if you are paid to support APC as a media person. Please have sense and be reasonable. What if this happened to your parents.

Please tell us what is happening to your parents. We may be able to help you.

4 Likes

Re: Apostle Tomi Arayomi: How DSS Arrested Me, My Wife & Aide Emmanuel Ezerika by Ancecoker(m): 8:41pm On Apr 09, 2023
angry
Re: Apostle Tomi Arayomi: How DSS Arrested Me, My Wife & Aide Emmanuel Ezerika by JonTopps(m): 8:42pm On Apr 09, 2023
* We did not come to Nigeria under any illusion of comfort. We came to serve the Lord, fully aware of the danger.*

*Danger comes*

*Japas*
Re: Apostle Tomi Arayomi: How DSS Arrested Me, My Wife & Aide Emmanuel Ezerika by Makanike: 8:43pm On Apr 09, 2023
R
Re: Apostle Tomi Arayomi: How DSS Arrested Me, My Wife & Aide Emmanuel Ezerika by AsomStructures: 8:43pm On Apr 09, 2023
Quite sad..
See our just concluded 3bedroom bungalow construction if you're about starting your building project.. Link in my signature

1 Like

Re: Apostle Tomi Arayomi: How DSS Arrested Me, My Wife & Aide Emmanuel Ezerika by OkoYibo: 8:43pm On Apr 09, 2023
So, they abandoned their staff in custody but are thanking God for their own release. Selfish things.

A lot of idiots think they can talk nonsense and defame people under the guise of democracy. You will go to defend the nonsense you're saying whether you like it or not.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Apostle Tomi Arayomi: How DSS Arrested Me, My Wife & Aide Emmanuel Ezerika by DodadaKoKigbe: 8:43pm On Apr 09, 2023
cheesy cheesy cheesy

the god of weak and desperate men that was predicting military takeover. The DSS should not have released the idiot. He was basically giving instructions to obidients on how to protest and ask the military to come in. So that when it happens, he will say 'my prophecy came to pass.' What a dishonest human being.

4 Likes

Re: Apostle Tomi Arayomi: How DSS Arrested Me, My Wife & Aide Emmanuel Ezerika by OkoYibo: 8:44pm On Apr 09, 2023
Paul and Silas
Couple version

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bible Question: Was Benjamin Born Before Or After Joseph Was Sold Into Slavery? / Is It A Sin For Women To Wear Trousers? / Apostle Chinyere Chibuzor Places A Curse On Happie Boys Over Leaked Chat (Audio)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.