Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,707 members, 7,816,907 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:52 PM

Why Do Ibos Hate Tinubu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Do Ibos Hate Tinubu (3155 Views)

Ibos React With Hashtags / Ibos Take Aso Ebi To Another Level / Why Didn't Ibos Hate Yar'adua A Fulani? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Ibos Hate Tinubu by todayboy: 1:23pm On Jul 14, 2016
Give the igbos Biafra nobody will hate tinubu again

Igbos don't hate people
They only hate cowards and saboteurs

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ibos Hate Tinubu by ISpiksDaTroof: 1:24pm On Jul 14, 2016
Sammy0two:
I have watched with keen interest the battle between Senator Dino and Bola Tinubu and i can see that majority of those hailing Dino are ibos. Why is this so, do their culture condone women battery, or they are just pained Tinubu spearheaded the failure of their Son
Battery is something that should be condemned estpecially towards the female folks so you can imagine my surprise when i see sane (not sure though) individuals hailing dino's action. Unless you dont have a mother or sister will you see one idiot threatening the female folks and you will feel comfortable or its either you are a wife-beater yourself.
Let's say--- and I'm just asking you to put your imagination to work here--- that the Devil comes from Hell and challenges Buhari to a Boxing match and on fight day Jesus,Moses and Abraham are in Buhari's corner as his cut man, coaching crew etc, Guess who they will support?

That's how much I think they hate him, and for no reason too. They hate Tinubu because of Buhari.
Re: Why Do Ibos Hate Tinubu by attacker321: 1:25pm On Jul 14, 2016
aressssa:
[s]ibo hating other people is not limited to Tinubu, Yoruba or other people, they hate themselves too. They hate okorocha same way they hate Tinubu.

Hate is all they know because hate is what they are raised and baptized with..[/s]

You have not made any sense.

Preach to your oba akiolu first.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Ibos Hate Tinubu by aressssa: 1:29pm On Jul 14, 2016
[s]
attacker321:

You have not made any sense.

Preach to your oba akiolu first.
[/s]

IpOdS with no sense can not see any sense..
Re: Why Do Ibos Hate Tinubu by attacker321: 1:31pm On Jul 14, 2016
aressssa:
[s][/s]

[s]IpOdS with no sense can not see any sense..[/s]

When will you preach to akiolu for his hate speech against Igbos?

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Ibos Hate Tinubu by Living4christ(m): 1:49pm On Jul 14, 2016
Because she (Tinubu's wife) sat on Ekweremadu's seat just a day after he escaped assasination. To me she is a witch.
Re: Why Do Ibos Hate Tinubu by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jul 14, 2016
Who cares whether Dino rapes Tinubu wife or Not. Their case is inconsequential, we have many things to talk about than about two drunken senators intoxicated with political apathy towards their constituency.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Ibos Hate Tinubu by baeboo: 2:49pm On Jul 14, 2016
Adaezeagu:
see Jamb qwesion
Re: Why Do Ibos Hate Tinubu by dunkem21(m): 3:43pm On Jul 14, 2016
Again, Igbos don't hate Tinubu cool
Re: Why Do Ibos Hate Tinubu by aressssa: 3:47pm On Jul 14, 2016
attacker321:

When will you preach to akiolu for his hate speech against Igbos?

Reading you your tights wasn't hate speech just like Deji of Akure set you straight when you overstepped your boundaries ..
Re: Why Do Ibos Hate Tinubu by Optionalx: 5:28pm On Jul 14, 2016
Sammy0two:
I have watched with keen interest the battle between Senator Dino and Bola Tinubu and i can see that majority of those hailing Dino are ibos. Why is this so, do their culture condone women battery, or they are just pained Tinubu spearheaded the failure of their Son
Battery is something that should be condemned estpecially towards the female folks so you can imagine my surprise when i see sane (not sure though) individuals hailing dino's action. Unless you dont have a mother or sister will you see one idiot threatening the female folks and you will feel comfortable or its either you are a wife-beater yourself.
Your mumu no get part two . You watched every faceless forum and did keyword search lol

Your paranoia about Igbos will soon give you heart attack. FYI 99% of Igbos don't know who Tinubu is. Even the 1% careless abt his paroles. So get a life mumu.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Ibos Hate Tinubu by naijaking1: 6:16pm On Jul 14, 2016
rhymaster:
[s][/s]

Trash! Animal talk don start again! Who let out these clueless posters in 2016? Your ilk should not be here!

Don't cross out his well elucidated write up.
What's your problem, can't match his intellectual argument, or you have nothing upstairs to count his points one by one
Or a you a coward?

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Ibos Hate Tinubu by naijaking1: 6:20pm On Jul 14, 2016
todayboy:
Give the igbos Biafra nobody will hate tinubu again

Igbos don't hate people
They only hate cowards and saboteurs

Igbos love Fajuyi, Tai Solarin, Wole Soyinka, and other honest people from Yoruba land.
Tinubu doesn't need Igbo love, he has Joe Igbokwe all to himself.
Re: Why Do Ibos Hate Tinubu by madenigga(m): 6:37pm On Jul 14, 2016
Sammy0two:
but when wizkid it to linda did it u guys were hailing him....
karma grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ibos Hate Tinubu by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jul 14, 2016
Have you at any point in your life stumbled upon a word "Stereotype"?

I put it to you that your topic/question is highly stereotypical and thus fallacious

#Not all Igbos will ever hate Tinubu
#Not all Yorubas love Tinubu either

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ibos Hate Tinubu by globe16: 6:56pm On Jul 14, 2016
bloodyBLOGGER:
He kicked out GEJ, so they decided to take phensic for the ijaw man's headache while he stashes his loot in faraway lands.
why are yorubas complaining that melaye threatened to beat up the irresponsible wife of yoruba leader

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Ibos Hate Tinubu by ElCount: 8:07pm On Jul 14, 2016
Sammy0two:
Yes we did and that was why she was advised to report to the police even though we all knew linda was at fault
What evidence do you have to show that the entire yoruba race was against the actions of wizkid at the time, and again what evidence do you have to prove that the entire igbo race is in support of dino melaye's statement.

Do you have brains at all or are just being mischievous it seems talking about igbos has become a way of life for some of you. You guys are just pathetic!
Re: Why Do Ibos Hate Tinubu by ElCount: 8:11pm On Jul 14, 2016
rhymaster:

Ibos hate everyone and anything that exposes their lies! Since 1967, Ibos lies have been completely exposed, so much so no one accords them any respect in Nigeria or outside Nigeria. No one pays them any type of special attention and anything or anyone they associate with always fails from Azikiwe, Ojukwu, Dasuki, Ekeremandu, Saraki, Odulah even their ill advised war cost them 3 M souls! Their latest failure is GEJ, who failed miserably after they put all their investment and hope on him.

In a larger context, Ibos hate almost everyone even their fellow Ibos. Anambra hates people from Ebonyi and Imo, Osus are hated, Imo doing better than Anambra causes a lot of bitterness. Enugu is seen as irrelevant and Abia the cesspit of dirt, odium and backward black hole. The best medicine for Ibo hate is to ignore the Ibo, they are maybe 5th or 6th class citizens in Nigeria. Let other parts of Nigeria keep them on a short leash and away from important responsibilities and their heritage of land and culture. Anything this people touch or associate with always goes down the drain, except of course Nigeria is ready and always working hard to counter the negative pull forces of the Ibos to destroy the country!
And this long epistle portraying your stupidity shows that you are doing a good job in ignoring them

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Ibos Hate Tinubu by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jul 15, 2016
rhymaster:

Ibos hate everyone and anything that exposes their lies! Since 1967, Ibos lies have been completely exposed, so much so no one accords them any respect in Nigeria or outside Nigeria. No one pays them any type of special attention and anything or anyone they associate with always fails from Azikiwe, Ojukwu, Dasuki, Ekeremandu, Saraki, Odulah even their ill advised war cost them 3 M souls! Their latest failure is GEJ, who failed miserably after they put all their investment and hope on him.

In a larger context, Ibos hate almost everyone even their fellow Ibos. Anambra hates people from Ebonyi and Imo, Osus are hated, Imo doing better than Anambra causes a lot of bitterness. Enugu is seen as irrelevant and Abia the cesspit of dirt, odium and backward black hole. The best medicine for Ibo hate is to ignore the Ibo, they are maybe 5th or 6th class citizens in Nigeria. Let other parts of Nigeria keep them on a short leash and away from important responsibilities and their heritage of land and culture. Anything this people touch or associate with always goes down the drain, except of course Nigeria is ready and always working hard to counter the negative pull forces of the Ibos to destroy the country!

Getiiiout with this your gabbage.......I smell envy and fustration in all that jagon you put up there. Struggling too hard to costume your ignorance for your fellow bile eaters. one thing you guys are yet to realise is that igbos no send...hate them ooo..like them ooo...kill them ooo.. they keep matching on....

(1) (2) (Reply)

2019: There Will Be War Against The Opposition If Buhari Contests – Wike / Large Number Of Wheelbarrow Pushers Storm APC Campaign Rally In Benue State / Video: Biafra Listed Among Countries On BBC Headquarters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.