Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,212 members, 7,815,233 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:25 AM

How Do I Continue To Be Friends With Her After She Friendzoned Me? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Continue To Be Friends With Her After She Friendzoned Me? (1297 Views)

13 Pictures 'friendzoned Victims' Can Relate To (pics) / She Suddenly Made A U-turn And Said We Can Only Be Friends. / I'm In Love With Him But He Friendzoned Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Continue To Be Friends With Her After She Friendzoned Me? by archdon: 1:15pm On Jul 14, 2016
What's wrong with being a friend?
After all it is an excellent basis for a decent relationship later on or down the line because you never know, things don't always stay the same over time.

There is a lady in my life whom I consider very special. We are pretty close, a few times we've kissed on the lips but never sex. It has never bothered me dat she has male frds or dat during our friendship of 3yrs she dated like two guys and I guess it didn't bother her I did to (date girls not guys).

Now I've fallen for her in fact I think am in love with her, so I did wat came to me naturally and I asked her out but she doesn't seems to be OK with it. She said it's complicated and if it didn't work we'll end up not being friends blah blah blah

Now am not sure how to be friends with her anymore cos I feel If I remain friends with her I'll never move on

Am at a crossroad What do I do?
Re: How Do I Continue To Be Friends With Her After She Friendzoned Me? by Taiyescott(m): 1:17pm On Jul 14, 2016
i wil b back..
Re: How Do I Continue To Be Friends With Her After She Friendzoned Me? by Nobody: 1:22pm On Jul 14, 2016
What do you stand to gain as her friend?
Re: How Do I Continue To Be Friends With Her After She Friendzoned Me? by archdon: 1:25pm On Jul 14, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
What do you stand to gain as her friend?

She has been so much to me in a long time.

Do u hv someone u feel comfortable around and feel free to tell anything to, no judgement, no bullsh*t the person just give it to u straight weather u wanna hear it or not, we'll she is dat person to me and more
Re: How Do I Continue To Be Friends With Her After She Friendzoned Me? by Solidkay(m): 1:26pm On Jul 14, 2016
I dont blame u cos u fell in luv wit her cos cleseness they say begats feeling,
bt since she has dawn d thick line for u to c n nt cross pls be matured enogh n deal wit it.
Re: How Do I Continue To Be Friends With Her After She Friendzoned Me? by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jul 14, 2016
Hormones will always get in the way. You can't.
Re: How Do I Continue To Be Friends With Her After She Friendzoned Me? by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jul 14, 2016
embarassed embarassed
Re: How Do I Continue To Be Friends With Her After She Friendzoned Me? by Smellymouth: 1:46pm On Jul 14, 2016
The right thing to do for yourself and in the end even for her is to move on. cool

Do not doubt yourself or allow yourself to fall back into the friend zone with her because it is not healthy for you.

Look I know its rough and its going to be but at the end of the day you can't help what you feel and she can't help what she doesn't feel.

You need to separate and not sit around waiting for her to hopefully one day change her feelings for you all the while other girls who are waiting on you are going to move on because you are hung up on someone who you can't have.

Good luck to you.. cool
Re: How Do I Continue To Be Friends With Her After She Friendzoned Me? by Nobody: 1:46pm On Jul 14, 2016
friend zone!
thats a state of mind jor!
u cant be friend zoned unless ure supposed to be a "friend"
i cant go and be toasting lets say beyonce and expect her to date me na!
most times guys go after girls way above their class
and when she does the obvious ure like she friend zoned me!
what were you expecting? life isnt a movie?
how will a girl like that be with a guy like you!!!!

for those who will say! what if she is in my class lmao
ladies naturally look above their class!!!
an ugly girl wants a fine boy, she knows that she is supposed to date an ugly guy BUT its a fine boy that she wants!
but an ugly guy knows that for him to date a girl above his class, he needs money!

THE EQUIPMENT'S YOU USE TO CATCH CRAYFISH IS DIFF FROM THE ONE YOU WILL USE TO CATCH A WHALE!!!!!!!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do I Continue To Be Friends With Her After She Friendzoned Me? by Tallysmallz(f): 1:47pm On Jul 14, 2016
lol
Re: How Do I Continue To Be Friends With Her After She Friendzoned Me? by Nelsizzy(m): 1:50pm On Jul 14, 2016
You have been BROTHERZONED, oh sorry friendzoned.
Re: How Do I Continue To Be Friends With Her After She Friendzoned Me? by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jul 14, 2016
Friendzone after sharing kisseS cry

Friendships these days ehn.
Seems she'll be more comfortable with being bedmates

Do you really want a relationship or the apparent gains that come with it? #justasking
Re: How Do I Continue To Be Friends With Her After She Friendzoned Me? by Taiyescott(m): 1:54pm On Jul 14, 2016
am sorry OP bt can i buk space?? hehehe....
Re: How Do I Continue To Be Friends With Her After She Friendzoned Me? by archdon: 1:58pm On Jul 14, 2016
DeCypherMe:

Friendzone after sharing kisseS cry

Friendships these days ehn.
Seems she'll be more comfortable with being bedmates

Do you really want a relationship or the apparent gains that come with it? #justasking

Dude I've bn with her for three yrs if dats all I wanted I'll just wait till when she I vulnerable, and get dat without gaining a gf
Re: How Do I Continue To Be Friends With Her After She Friendzoned Me? by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jul 14, 2016
archdon:

Dude I've bn with her for three yrs if dats all I wanted I'll just wait till when she I vulnerable, and get dat without gaining a gf

Okay.

You're not sure if you can remain friends with her. That's almost impossible... remaining friends.

You've been close friends for 3 years. You sure know the specs of her lungs of guy already... do you fit the specs? CHECKPOINT 1.

Your friendship is important to her.
She said it's complicated and if it didn't work we'll end up not being friends blah blah blah
Are you sure if something goes wrong along the line you'll still be comfortable being friends? I doubt that. And so does she. If you'll always be there, try to convince her.

Ps: Since you've asked her out, you won't be as close as you've always been.
Re: How Do I Continue To Be Friends With Her After She Friendzoned Me? by Laveda(f): 2:32pm On Jul 14, 2016
Leave her, just leave embarassed

She might never change her mind, been there done that, not easy embarassed
Re: How Do I Continue To Be Friends With Her After She Friendzoned Me? by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jul 14, 2016
archdon:
After all it is an excellent basis for a decent relationship later on or down the line because you never know, things don't always stay the same over time.

There is a lady in my life whom I consider very special. We are pretty close, a few times we've kissed on the lips but never sex. It has never bothered me dat she has male frds or dat during our friendship of 3yrs she dated like two guys and I guess it didn't bother her I did to (date girls not guys).

Now I've fallen for her in fact I think am in love with her, so I did wat came to me naturally and I asked her out but she doesn't seems to be OK with it. She said it's complicated and if it didn't work we'll end up not being friends blah blah blah

Now am not sure how to be friends with her anymore cos I feel If I remain friends with her I'll never move on

avoid her for a while, going close to her is very bad
Re: How Do I Continue To Be Friends With Her After She Friendzoned Me? by firstking01(m): 2:45pm On Jul 14, 2016
archdon:

You dey crossroad dey do wetin ni??..you berra cross the roadundecided
Re: How Do I Continue To Be Friends With Her After She Friendzoned Me? by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jul 14, 2016
archdon:

She has been so much to me in a long time.

Do u hv someone u feel comfortable around and feel free to tell anything to, no judgement, no bullsh*t the person just give it to u straight weather u wanna hear it or not, we'll she is dat person to me and more
I'm afraid you never gonna leave that zone. Trust me, most girls only want an emotion filled guys for friends not relationship
Re: How Do I Continue To Be Friends With Her After She Friendzoned Me? by Countrygirl(f): 3:43pm On Jul 14, 2016
OP...i am in a situation like this.....more opinion NLanders

(1) (Reply)

What Did Your Ex Teach You About Life And Love? / 17 Differences Between Dating A Girl & A Woman / Most Used/abused Picture On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.