Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,396 members, 7,815,860 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:37 PM

Deji Adeyanju: "Buhari Copied GEJ By Wearing Army Uniform" - Presidency Replies - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Deji Adeyanju: "Buhari Copied GEJ By Wearing Army Uniform" - Presidency Replies (52752 Views)

Senate Cannot Force Hameed Ali To Wear Customs Uniform – Presidency / Buhari Dressed In Army Uniform In Zamfara Today / Deji Adeyanju: Buhari Is An Animal, I'm Not Afraid Of Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deji Adeyanju: "Buhari Copied GEJ By Wearing Army Uniform" - Presidency Replies by flokii: 4:12pm On Jul 14, 2016
Lmao.. Funny wailers

Last time.na shoe, now na uniform.. Wetin we no go see or hear for this country sef undecided

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju: "Buhari Copied GEJ By Wearing Army Uniform" - Presidency Replies by Cornerstone001: 4:12pm On Jul 14, 2016

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Deji Adeyanju: "Buhari Copied GEJ By Wearing Army Uniform" - Presidency Replies by Checked86: 4:13pm On Jul 14, 2016
aressssa:

When you talk, reason and formulate idiotic thoughts like Igbos, then you are by all means an ipob or ipob wannnabee..
I see.
Re: Deji Adeyanju: "Buhari Copied GEJ By Wearing Army Uniform" - Presidency Replies by idesylvester(m): 4:13pm On Jul 14, 2016
And don't 4get when Apc won the presidencial election so many PDP membrs decamp 2 APC.. so take it or leave it APC is been govrn by the same people wu ruled us b4.. they knw themselves bro
koboko69:

Be sincere with your self, even before the elections, everyone knows PDP have been the one play kindergarten politics. How else can u explain the many folly being displayed by PDP members. Imagine this fool, telling a retired Major general he is imitating a useless bloody civilian.
Re: Deji Adeyanju: "Buhari Copied GEJ By Wearing Army Uniform" - Presidency Replies by Checked86: 4:14pm On Jul 14, 2016
Emmatdayo:
he doesn't need to hav an igbo name, he thinks like them, so he is ipob grin grin grin
I see
Re: Deji Adeyanju: "Buhari Copied GEJ By Wearing Army Uniform" - Presidency Replies by Sijo01(f): 4:14pm On Jul 14, 2016
GEJ was never in the military but he's more gallant.

2 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju: "Buhari Copied GEJ By Wearing Army Uniform" - Presidency Replies by emmydollars4life(m): 4:15pm On Jul 14, 2016
Josegun:
The battle ground
From the picture u will notice that Buhari posture is similar to Old grandpa with walking stick in the village.

2 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju: "Buhari Copied GEJ By Wearing Army Uniform" - Presidency Replies by Louiscutedude(m): 4:16pm On Jul 14, 2016
the battle line hv just been drawn
Re: Deji Adeyanju: "Buhari Copied GEJ By Wearing Army Uniform" - Presidency Replies by aressssa: 4:16pm On Jul 14, 2016
DeCypherMe:

Hmmmm

People that are not in the army are bloody civilians?
Nawa oooo

If I may ask, are you one too?

PMB was a general before entering aso roack, still a general while in aso rock and shall remain a general after aso rock, but the otuoke loser Nigerians kicked out of office was a civilian before aso rock, a civilian while in aso rock and is a civilian after aso rock..
Re: Deji Adeyanju: "Buhari Copied GEJ By Wearing Army Uniform" - Presidency Replies by adellam16(f): 4:19pm On Jul 14, 2016
dunkem21:
OK, let's settle this once and for all..

Click *Like if you feel Buhari wore it better..

*Share if you feel GEJ nailed it..
b looking for style to get likes for ur profile
Re: Deji Adeyanju: "Buhari Copied GEJ By Wearing Army Uniform" - Presidency Replies by foladara777(m): 4:19pm On Jul 14, 2016
Ugosample:

Uhm. One more thing.
Wanton looting did not start under his watch, and will not stop even after this current "incompetent" president Leaves office
So d fact that there was looting before Jonathan excuses him from culpability or proves d uprightness of his person even if he allowed it when he was commander in chief?? No offense but ur comment seems to lack logic.
The question is this... Does the looting of public funds under Jonathan indict his character and person?? The answer is simple: Yes it does

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju: "Buhari Copied GEJ By Wearing Army Uniform" - Presidency Replies by dunkem21(m): 4:20pm On Jul 14, 2016
adellam16:
b looking for style to get likes for ur profile

Nah so na.. since NL has become Tribaland undecided
Re: Deji Adeyanju: "Buhari Copied GEJ By Wearing Army Uniform" - Presidency Replies by eyeview: 4:20pm On Jul 14, 2016
But please I want us to be objective here.
GEJ was going to bama in Borno state,a battle front,a former strong hold of the enemy to address the troops in the war front and hence had to dress in full military regalia.

PMB was going to Zamfara state,a peaceful state to commission some road projects built by the governor(according to the report). So why dress in full military regalia? Why?
If that's not copying,then I don't know what it is.
...Let's be objective

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju: "Buhari Copied GEJ By Wearing Army Uniform" - Presidency Replies by aressssa: 4:22pm On Jul 14, 2016
eyeview:
But please I want us to be objective here.
GEJ was going to bama in Borno state,a battle front,a former strong hold of the enemy to address the troops in the war front and hence had to dress in full military regalia.

PMB was going to Zamfara state,a peaceful state to commission some road projects built by the governor(according to the report). So why dress in full military regalia? Why?
If that's not copying,then I don't know what it is.
...Let's be objective

See upside down logic.. grin

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju: "Buhari Copied GEJ By Wearing Army Uniform" - Presidency Replies by saintkel(m): 4:23pm On Jul 14, 2016
Dat uniform fit GEJ die

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju: "Buhari Copied GEJ By Wearing Army Uniform" - Presidency Replies by 247notire(m): 4:23pm On Jul 14, 2016
aressssa:
Damnnnn!!!! See uppercut and TKO by the presidency...

silly Igbos are always starting what they can not finish... grin

Why do you always have to refer to the SE/SS in your comments?

And you dare add silly to it?

Anyway you're serving your paymasters diligently but in doing so stop inciting hatred and ill feelings towards the great IPOB.

I doubt you can ever stand or die for anything.

You're a wimp and a sorry klutz.
Re: Deji Adeyanju: "Buhari Copied GEJ By Wearing Army Uniform" - Presidency Replies by Ugosample(m): 4:23pm On Jul 14, 2016
foladara777:

So d fact that there was looting before Jonathan excuses him from culpability or proves d uprightness of his person even if he allowed it when he was commander in chief?? No offense but ur comment seems to lack logic.
The question is this... Does the looting of public funds under Jonathan indict his character and person?? The answer is simple: Yes it does

Oga, pls don't put words in my mouth.
I am not a fan of any Nigerian leader (apart from say Yaradua)

My point is irrefutable.... There has been corruption since time immemorial in Nigeria. Simple and short
Re: Deji Adeyanju: "Buhari Copied GEJ By Wearing Army Uniform" - Presidency Replies by OrlandoOwoh(m): 4:25pm On Jul 14, 2016
koboko69:

Be sincere with your self, even before the elections, everyone knows PDP have been the one play kindergarten politics. How else can u explain the many folly being displayed by PDP members. Imagine this fool, telling a retired Major general he is imitating a useless bloody civilian.
Don't mind the wailers. PMB, as a retired army officer is authorized by the Nigerian Army to wear a major-general rank on its uniform on occassions even if he is not the President of Nigeria. But Jonathan cannot if he is not the President. When Jonathan wore the army uniform, he did it as the C-in-C, but when Buhari does, it's in his capacity as both the C-in-C and a retired Major-General.

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju: "Buhari Copied GEJ By Wearing Army Uniform" - Presidency Replies by papiwyte(m): 4:28pm On Jul 14, 2016
Wait ooo PDP are touts how can dey compare an Ex General of Nig Army to an Ogogoro drunker frm otuoke shocked shocked shocked
Re: Deji Adeyanju: "Buhari Copied GEJ By Wearing Army Uniform" - Presidency Replies by NgeneUkwenu(f): 4:28pm On Jul 14, 2016
I
tunderay:
No, far from it, I am not a wailer, I am a confirmed supporter of the President, I just felt things like this is a non issue, giving it an attention is like making a retard like Deji Adeyanju an hero, and I felt there is no big deal in a President putting on a full Army uniform, afterall the president is the commander in chief.

Then you should have known that the reply was from a concerned citizen and not the Presidency as the subject read...
Re: Deji Adeyanju: "Buhari Copied GEJ By Wearing Army Uniform" - Presidency Replies by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jul 14, 2016
I wish d shuld b physical combat bw GEJ nd PMB

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju: "Buhari Copied GEJ By Wearing Army Uniform" - Presidency Replies by foladara777(m): 4:32pm On Jul 14, 2016
Ugosample:

Oga, pls don't put words in my mouth
I am not a fan of any Nigerian leader (apart from say Yaradua)

My point is irrefutable.... There has been corruption since time immemorial in Nigeria. Simple and short
Your point was painfully obvious and irrelevant as far as my earlier comment was concerned. So....
Re: Deji Adeyanju: "Buhari Copied GEJ By Wearing Army Uniform" - Presidency Replies by sniperwolf(m): 4:32pm On Jul 14, 2016
Buhari looks weak in the uniform, he needs to walk like a soldier whenever he puts on his gear

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju: "Buhari Copied GEJ By Wearing Army Uniform" - Presidency Replies by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jul 14, 2016
aressssa:

PMB was a general before entering aso roack, still a general while in aso rock and shall remain a general after aso rock, but the otuoke loser Nigerians kicked out of office was a civilian before aso rock, a civilian while in aso rock and is a civilian after aso rock..

GEJ or no GEJ, it concerns me not.
The GEJ era is over and anyone who has not moved on is on a looong thing.

My point is are you a bloody civilian owing to not being in the army?
Re: Deji Adeyanju: "Buhari Copied GEJ By Wearing Army Uniform" - Presidency Replies by ournaijablog(f): 4:33pm On Jul 14, 2016
koboko69:

And you're a useful bloody civilian? undecided
Re: Deji Adeyanju: "Buhari Copied GEJ By Wearing Army Uniform" - Presidency Replies by Seeeeeeee: 4:34pm On Jul 14, 2016
aressssa:

Silly yorubas too talking from both sides of the mouth
Re: Deji Adeyanju: "Buhari Copied GEJ By Wearing Army Uniform" - Presidency Replies by tosino350(m): 4:36pm On Jul 14, 2016
richidinho:
One of the millitary uniform supplied during GEJ regime grin grin
Re: Deji Adeyanju: "Buhari Copied GEJ By Wearing Army Uniform" - Presidency Replies by amansfestus: 4:37pm On Jul 14, 2016
When PMB started wearing the military uniform. Gej was shoeless and running around Otuoke community in panties.......
Re: Deji Adeyanju: "Buhari Copied GEJ By Wearing Army Uniform" - Presidency Replies by aressssa: 4:39pm On Jul 14, 2016
247notire:

Why do you always have to refer to the SE/SS in your comments?

And you dare add silly to it?

Anyway you're serving your paymasters diligently but in doing so stop inciting hatred and ill feelings towards the great IPOB.

I doubt you can ever stand or die for anything.

You're a wimp and a sorry klutz.

I don't remember mentioning or saying anything about SE or SS and if I did, show me where or keep quiet.

Learn how to read and comprehend..
Re: Deji Adeyanju: "Buhari Copied GEJ By Wearing Army Uniform" - Presidency Replies by eph12(m): 4:39pm On Jul 14, 2016
aressssa:

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Delhi is IPOB too?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photos Of Saraki Meeting With Wike, Ortom And Others In Kwara / Rally For Bola Tinubu In Akure (Photos) / Alaafin Visits Governor Seyi Makinde First Time In 10 Months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.