Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,441 members, 7,816,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:19 PM

Deji Adeyanju: "Buhari Copied GEJ By Wearing Army Uniform" - Presidency Replies - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Deji Adeyanju: "Buhari Copied GEJ By Wearing Army Uniform" - Presidency Replies (52755 Views)

Senate Cannot Force Hameed Ali To Wear Customs Uniform – Presidency / Buhari Dressed In Army Uniform In Zamfara Today / Deji Adeyanju: Buhari Is An Animal, I'm Not Afraid Of Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deji Adeyanju: "Buhari Copied GEJ By Wearing Army Uniform" - Presidency Replies by Deenite(m): 8:39pm On Jul 14, 2016
Am not going to say anything on Nigerian politics again, cos am patiently waiting for 2019.
Re: Deji Adeyanju: "Buhari Copied GEJ By Wearing Army Uniform" - Presidency Replies by rahman3853(m): 8:45pm On Jul 14, 2016
Y shud u say bujari copied GEJ? Buhari has been that uniform long before GEJ has any brains to enter politics.
Re: Deji Adeyanju: "Buhari Copied GEJ By Wearing Army Uniform" - Presidency Replies by lordcenred(m): 10:23pm On Jul 14, 2016
Buhari de bleach hand forget face
Re: Deji Adeyanju: "Buhari Copied GEJ By Wearing Army Uniform" - Presidency Replies by aressssa: 10:30pm On Jul 14, 2016
247notire:

Don't you ever use silly before the acronym IPOB.

It's not a joking matter.

Look for something else to make the butt of your jokes next time.

Maybe something like afonjas.

Who is this joker talking to?

ipob is an illegal cult and a terrorist sect in Nigeria.

Btw, are you ipob?
Re: Deji Adeyanju: "Buhari Copied GEJ By Wearing Army Uniform" - Presidency Replies by caxim04(m): 11:54pm On Jul 14, 2016
aressssa:
Damnnnn!!!! See uppercut and TKO by the presidency...

silly Igbos are always starting what they can not finish... grin

Lower cut self join.
Re: Deji Adeyanju: "Buhari Copied GEJ By Wearing Army Uniform" - Presidency Replies by histemple: 2:07am On Jul 15, 2016
dullardeen:
I wore it better... forget Adeyanju joor!

Re: Deji Adeyanju: "Buhari Copied GEJ By Wearing Army Uniform" - Presidency Replies by MIKOLOWISKA: 5:50am On Jul 15, 2016
tunderay:
Everything in this country have been politicised, we engage our time on frivolous things that add no value to our existence. PDP and APC need to get a life, they are too kindergaten to rule this country, they see governace as a joke.
oya go and takeover na
Re: Deji Adeyanju: "Buhari Copied GEJ By Wearing Army Uniform" - Presidency Replies by tunderay(m): 5:54am On Jul 15, 2016
MIKOLOWISKA:
oya go and takeover na
lol, clown.
Re: Deji Adeyanju: "Buhari Copied GEJ By Wearing Army Uniform" - Presidency Replies by MIKOLOWISKA: 6:01am On Jul 15, 2016
tunderay:
lol, clown.
Toh. Na to keep voting worse, bad, good, better, best leaders or become a leader yourself
Re: Deji Adeyanju: "Buhari Copied GEJ By Wearing Army Uniform" - Presidency Replies by tunderay(m): 6:07am On Jul 15, 2016
MIKOLOWISKA:
Toh. Na to keep voting worse, bad, good, better, best leaders or become a leader yourself
na true you talk jarey, I dey work toward am also.
Re: Deji Adeyanju: "Buhari Copied GEJ By Wearing Army Uniform" - Presidency Replies by naptu2: 6:34am On Jul 15, 2016
President Nnamdi Azikiwe.

President Olusegun Obasanjo.

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju: "Buhari Copied GEJ By Wearing Army Uniform" - Presidency Replies by koladebrainiac(m): 6:45am On Jul 15, 2016
Epic come back chaii
Re: Deji Adeyanju: "Buhari Copied GEJ By Wearing Army Uniform" - Presidency Replies by billyG(m): 8:37am On Jul 15, 2016
247frolicboss:
President Buhari visited Zamfara state to inaugurate some roads and other works in the state. In doing this, he was dressed in a military outfit.

His fashion statement caused a stir online as many compared to something similar to what Goodluck Jonathan did during his tenure.

Many have come out to compare the two looks on the two presidents, but Deji Adeyanju who is the director of the PDP’s new media took it to new heights when he said on his Twitter page: “Too much of imitation is bad” referring to Buhari and his military outfit.

The Digital Strategy and Engagement Unit in President Buhari’s office saw this and got right back at the PDP advocate saying, “At least Boko Haram can spot the difference”.

You can see the initial tweet and the reply below.

http://www.newshelm.com/2016/07/presidency-replies-pdp-troll-with-epic.html

I am now convince this Adeyanju is a fuuul!Buhari has been wearing Army uniform b4 d fuuul was born,has he ever seen photos of Zik,shagari,obj wearing army uniform b4?
Re: Deji Adeyanju: "Buhari Copied GEJ By Wearing Army Uniform" - Presidency Replies by nnaemekanwachuk(m): 9:56am On Jul 15, 2016
tunderay:
I agree with you on that, but APC have there own share of it also. I just don't want to talk about that Deji Adeyanju, he's a retarded fool, and that is one of the so called youth to lead this country, there are many of his likes, I saw one of them this morning in another thread saying its better a corrupt Saraki become our president becos he's a youngman, can you imagine that? I just hope and pray we get our priorites right.
bro l guess you dont have a point here..
Re: Deji Adeyanju: "Buhari Copied GEJ By Wearing Army Uniform" - Presidency Replies by tunderay(m): 10:32am On Jul 15, 2016
nnaemekanwachuk:
bro l guess you dont have a point here..
I guess I don't owe you any explanation bro, believe what you like.
Re: Deji Adeyanju: "Buhari Copied GEJ By Wearing Army Uniform" - Presidency Replies by Musiwa419: 10:45am On Jul 15, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
Mr TonyeBarcanista I have a question for you. Why are your Ijaw Militant brothers killing defenceless people in Lagos and Ogun?
Re: Deji Adeyanju: "Buhari Copied GEJ By Wearing Army Uniform" - Presidency Replies by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:44am On Jul 15, 2016
Musiwa419:
Mr TonyeBarcanista I have a question for you. Why are your Ijaw Militant brothers killing defenceless people in Lagos and Ogun?
Deal with anybody that breaks the law as criminals but leave Ijaw nation out of it.
Re: Deji Adeyanju: "Buhari Copied GEJ By Wearing Army Uniform" - Presidency Replies by torlord3424(m): 2:53pm On Jul 15, 2016
hahaha
Chosen1984:
grin grin grin
[b][/b]APC AND PDP ARE BIRDS OF THE SAME FEATHER
Re: Deji Adeyanju: "Buhari Copied GEJ By Wearing Army Uniform" - Presidency Replies by bengunsman(m): 3:09pm On Jul 15, 2016
247frolicboss:
President Buhari visited Zamfara state to inaugurate some roads and other works in the state. In doing this, he was dressed in a military outfit.

His fashion statement caused a stir online as many compared to something similar to what Goodluck Jonathan did during his tenure. See this

Many have come out to compare the two looks on the two presidents, but Deji Adeyanju who is the director of the PDP’s new media took it to new heights when he said on his Twitter page: “Too much of imitation is bad” referring to Buhari and his military outfit.

The Digital Strategy and Engagement Unit in President Buhari’s office saw this and got right back at the PDP advocate saying, “At least Boko Haram can spot the difference”.

You can see the initial tweet and the reply below.

http://www.newshelm.com/2016/07/presidency-replies-pdp-troll-with-epic.html

Re: Deji Adeyanju: "Buhari Copied GEJ By Wearing Army Uniform" - Presidency Replies by MIKOLOWISKA: 8:50pm On Jul 15, 2016
tunderay:
na true you talk jarey, I dey work toward am also.
Pls. do cos dis our elders no just try at all. and e don reach our turn and I'm worried with the way our yoots are reasoning on nairaland.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Deji Adeyanju: "Buhari Copied GEJ By Wearing Army Uniform" - Presidency Replies by tunderay(m): 9:33pm On Jul 15, 2016
MIKOLOWISKA:
Pls. do cos dis our elders no just try at all. and e don reach our turn and I'm worried with the way our yoots are reasoning on nairaland.
I am even more worried my brother. There is no political post without for or against, even the corrupt ones.
Re: Deji Adeyanju: "Buhari Copied GEJ By Wearing Army Uniform" - Presidency Replies by MIKOLOWISKA: 9:56pm On Jul 15, 2016
tunderay:
I am even more worried my brother. There is no political post without for or against, even the corrupt ones.
that is the reality bro.
you're either for or against.
sometimes you need to tolerate your own madman so you have a weapon against foreign madman
Re: Deji Adeyanju: "Buhari Copied GEJ By Wearing Army Uniform" - Presidency Replies by tunderay(m): 10:01pm On Jul 15, 2016
MIKOLOWISKA:

that is the reality bro.
you're either for or against.
sometimes you need to tolerate your own madman so you have a weapon against foreign madman
lol, nice quote, but true.
Re: Deji Adeyanju: "Buhari Copied GEJ By Wearing Army Uniform" - Presidency Replies by MIKOLOWISKA: 6:34am On Jul 16, 2016
tunderay:
lol, nice quote, but true.
yep, time to pick a side
Re: Deji Adeyanju: "Buhari Copied GEJ By Wearing Army Uniform" - Presidency Replies by jsb(m): 5:28pm On Jul 17, 2016
NOTHING HAS CHANGED....APC NO CHANGE!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Alaafin Visits Governor Seyi Makinde First Time In 10 Months / Governor Ben Ayade Loses Senatorial Primary Election (Pix) / Check Out The Easter Card Presented To Mr President, GEJ And His Wife [photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.