Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,689 members, 7,813,277 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:06 AM

Eight Ways To Improve Your Writing Skills - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Eight Ways To Improve Your Writing Skills (25946 Views)

7 Proven Tricks To Improve Your Brain / 10 SUREFIRE WAYS TO IMPROVE YOUR MEMORY / Social Media And SMS Kill Students' Writing Skills, Says NIPOST (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eight Ways To Improve Your Writing Skills by tobore4u(m): 8:45pm On Jul 14, 2016
Bbsharon:

Thanks...let's hope the mods think so too.
quite informative.

1 Like

Re: Eight Ways To Improve Your Writing Skills by Bbsharon(f): 8:53pm On Jul 14, 2016
tobore4u:
quite informative.

Thanks.
Re: Eight Ways To Improve Your Writing Skills by Bbsharon(f): 8:54pm On Jul 14, 2016
Minemrys:

Lols, i know you did (i admire your sense of humor) I was only asking in professional terms if you were. Well nice to meet you. Looking forward to chatting with you on the c0ncepts of writing and blogging. Hope you wouldn't mind?

Send me a pm.
Re: Eight Ways To Improve Your Writing Skills by Bbsharon(f): 9:03pm On Jul 14, 2016
herzern:
I have always wanted to become a good writer but my friends won't let me,all they know is 'pidgin' undecided

Lol...then teach them good English na grin
Re: Eight Ways To Improve Your Writing Skills by nnaemekanwachuk(m): 10:06pm On Jul 14, 2016
Please l beg your permission ....tell them that spelling mistakes are converted to permenent errors.
Re: Eight Ways To Improve Your Writing Skills by Raypawer(m): 10:08pm On Jul 14, 2016
To be sincere, nl has lost it's taste! i have to filter topics i read

achi4u:
Before opening this topic/thread I knew that people will avoid this educative and inspiring thread, because it is not about celebrities and some idioticc topic. That's the level we have dropped to.
Nice one Op, you've helped someone.

1 Like

Re: Eight Ways To Improve Your Writing Skills by mare23ayo(m): 10:42pm On Jul 14, 2016
I don't always comment on posts, but this is brilliant
Re: Eight Ways To Improve Your Writing Skills by winkmart: 10:42pm On Jul 14, 2016
pelij18:
Ehmmm... Another linda ikeji story. Please stop this lie; blogging has never paid anyone from day one. Thank you.

You are ignorant and worst of all you are displaying it in public. Too bad for someone that must have gone to school to have made that statement. CHECK my blog. I was paid to write that 1st post you see there

Am being paid N50,000 monthly by another blog to help them update their blog on a daily basis, not to talk of what I earn from training people on blogging and how I use blogging to promote my mini importation business.

I am sorry for your thoughts and expression. You need to be spanked seriously.
Re: Eight Ways To Improve Your Writing Skills by nigflute(m): 11:39pm On Jul 14, 2016
Well written and said. Writing has become one of the best thing to do. In the past writing 300 word article seems great but today it's obsolete.
You need to write longer artcle putting statistic, case studies, experiment and personal opinion.

1 Like

Re: Eight Ways To Improve Your Writing Skills by Bbsharon(f): 11:48pm On Jul 14, 2016
mare23ayo:
I don't always comment on posts, but this is brilliant

Thanks.
Re: Eight Ways To Improve Your Writing Skills by Bbsharon(f): 11:50pm On Jul 14, 2016
nigflute:
Well written and said. Writing has become one of the best thing to do. In the past writing 300 word article seems great but today it's obsolete.
You need to write longer artcle putting statistic, case studies, experiment and personal opinion.

Well said . Nowadays you don't just write you need to write in a way to relate with your readers.
Re: Eight Ways To Improve Your Writing Skills by God2man(m): 12:27am On Jul 15, 2016
Noted.

1 Like

Re: Eight Ways To Improve Your Writing Skills by Rick9(m): 1:03am On Jul 15, 2016
My problem is being creative, and not having a good command of grammar. Etc

1 Like

Re: Eight Ways To Improve Your Writing Skills by Lawsimon(m): 1:23am On Jul 15, 2016
this is an impressive article

1 Like

Re: Eight Ways To Improve Your Writing Skills by pelij18(m): 7:43am On Jul 15, 2016
winkmart:

You are ignorant and worst of all you are displaying it in public. Too bad for someone that must have gone to school to have made that statement. CHECK my blog. I was paid to write that 1st post you see there

Am being paid N50,000 monthly by another blog to help them update their blog on a daily basis, not to talk of what I earn from training people on blogging and how I use blogging to promote my mini importation business.

I am sorry for your thoughts and expression. You need to be spanked seriously.
Lol... Guess what? i was stupid to have made that point. But, not many folks are fortunate enough to even attract 1 percent rubbies annually, you know.
Re: Eight Ways To Improve Your Writing Skills by pelij18(m): 7:45am On Jul 15, 2016
harsysky:

Thanks for your response. I Wish you the very best, bro.
I respect folks who wish me well.

1 Like

Re: Eight Ways To Improve Your Writing Skills by Janeyinspires(f): 8:03am On Jul 15, 2016
LastMumu:
writin in shot-hand is a sure way 2 destryin ur writin skills.

Lol @ your signature;time wasters indeed....especially when you follow each episode dutifully.

But TBH,I enjoyed 'married again'
Re: Eight Ways To Improve Your Writing Skills by Janeyinspires(f): 8:15am On Jul 15, 2016
Very educative,dear OP.

'Building a passion around your writing'
This can never be over emphasized.There's no pursuit without passion.What you are not passionate about can never interest you to commit to it.Your passion will help unlock the creativity in you,and when you are passionate,you become energized.

Don't be afraid to start small.It's a process.From writind 100 words a day,you can graduate to writing 500-1000 words a day.Be consistent.
Re: Eight Ways To Improve Your Writing Skills by Nobody: 8:49am On Jul 15, 2016
Janeyinspires:

Lol @ your signature;time wasters indeed....especially when you follow each episode dutifully.

But TBH,I enjoyed 'married again'

Married again ko, married tomorrow ni, I couldn't go past the 4 episodes or so. Anything outside football or comedy series, I ain't watching no damn entertainment crap on TV. angry
Re: Eight Ways To Improve Your Writing Skills by Gudsyd(f): 9:29am On Jul 15, 2016
Thanks @op.i love writing buh i don't knw how to develop d skill 4 writing buh i think these tips will help me a lot
Re: Eight Ways To Improve Your Writing Skills by titane: 10:13am On Jul 15, 2016
Vanityupnvanity:
reading improving writing skill? 'thinking'
exactly my brother, I'm confident about my spellings courtesy of reading.
Re: Eight Ways To Improve Your Writing Skills by Janeyinspires(f): 3:05pm On Jul 15, 2016
LastMumu:

Married again ko, married tomorrow ni, I couldn't go past the 4 episodes or so. Anything outside football or comedy series, I ain't watching no damn entertainment crap on TV. angry

Well,football is men's entertainment,while zee n telemundo are women's entertainment.....Just responding to our disposition-emotional beings.
Re: Eight Ways To Improve Your Writing Skills by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jul 15, 2016
Janeyinspires:

Well,football is men's entertainment,while zee n telemundo are women's entertainment.....Just responding to our disposition-emotional beings.

Just joking as well. grin grin
Re: Eight Ways To Improve Your Writing Skills by torlord3424(m): 6:10pm On Jul 15, 2016
best post i've seen on here today

1 Like

Re: Eight Ways To Improve Your Writing Skills by Bbsharon(f): 9:18pm On Jul 15, 2016
Gudsyd:
Thanks @op.i love writing buh i don't knw how to develop d skill 4 writing buh i think these tips will help me a lot

You are welcome.
Re: Eight Ways To Improve Your Writing Skills by Janeyinspires(f): 2:28pm On Jul 16, 2016
LastMumu:

Just joking as well. grin grin

grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Which Of These Statements Will Make A Student Jump Up / UNICAL Security Arrests Man For Snatching Phones From Students With Dummy Gun / Obafemi Awolowo University Student ChatRoom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.