Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:17 AM

High Rate Of Robbery In Ekiti State- --free36 - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / High Rate Of Robbery In Ekiti State- --free36 (421 Views)

Members Of Robbery Gang From Onitsha Shot Dead In Ogun / Boy Bursts Into Tears After Being Caught During Failed Robbery In Delta. Photo / Ogun Bricklayer Accused Of Robbery, Tortured To Death (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

High Rate Of Robbery In Ekiti State- --free36 by Free36(m): 3:15pm On Jul 14, 2016
I recently saw a thread on front page stating that Lagosian storm RSS office to report incessant robbery in Ikotun..

This has been happening in Ekiti for the past 2weeks now. I don't know about the whole Ekiti but I can boldly say that this is happening daily in ''Adebayor street'' where I live in Ekiti.

It's no doubt that Adebayor is one of the biggest and modern street in Ado-Ekiti, this street has been under robbery for some weeks now. At least in a week, I heard of 3 robbery cases and this is not all cause I don't know what is happening to those living far away from me in that street.

Although the police have been doing a great Job but still, this stealing has not stop. Everyone is afraid to go out in the night cause they may lead you into your room straight from the street. A night guard was killed about 5-6days ago.

I think something needs to be done about the increase in Robbery cases around us.

(1) (Reply)

We Will Attack Your Workers If You Attempt To Fix Qua Iboe Pipeline – NDA Threat / Persecution Of The Innocent By NPF / 4 Suspected Kidnappers Arrested In Makurdi, Benue State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.