Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,546 members, 7,812,721 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:01 PM

Remi Tinubu: Melaye Holds Press Conference - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Remi Tinubu: Melaye Holds Press Conference (44896 Views)

Saraki, Remi Tinubu, Melaye In Valentine’s Day Drama / Dino Melaye Holds A Protest Against Yahaya Bello Led Kogi Government (Pics) / Melaye To Remi Tinubu: "I Will Beat You, Impregnate You" - Premium Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Remi Tinubu: Melaye Holds Press Conference by AntiWailer: 4:56pm On Jul 14, 2016
IamPatriotic:
The idiot wants to put records straight for the fear of Jagaban, he wan die?

It is only pity I have for him.

it is already too late.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Remi Tinubu: Melaye Holds Press Conference by Kayode1979: 5:20pm On Jul 14, 2016
DINO IS A DISGRACE TO NIGERIA SENATE

Re: Remi Tinubu: Melaye Holds Press Conference by HRich(m): 5:43pm On Jul 14, 2016
Idiotic smoker that lacks respect for Women.
His mum must be ashamed of him.
Woman beater like him.

1 Like

Re: Remi Tinubu: Melaye Holds Press Conference by HRich(m): 5:44pm On Jul 14, 2016
Kayode1979:
DINO IS A DISGRACE TO NIGERIA SENATE
and also to Every Kogi person!!

2 Likes

Re: Remi Tinubu: Melaye Holds Press Conference by DIFY20(f): 5:44pm On Jul 14, 2016
Yoruba fighting Yoruba we south south and south east go just sit down dey look una

make una dey discrazy una self cool
Re: Remi Tinubu: Melaye Holds Press Conference by Firefire(m): 5:45pm On Jul 14, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
It is too late

Too late for the ediotediotic animal.

1 Like

Re: Remi Tinubu: Melaye Holds Press Conference by meme98: 5:45pm On Jul 14, 2016
SouthernBreeze:
wetin Jagaban fit do am if I may ask?
guy no go fuvk wit jagaban o
Re: Remi Tinubu: Melaye Holds Press Conference by shellman: 5:50pm On Jul 14, 2016
divinehand2003:
The source of the rumour of the abuse, in the first place, was from Sahara reporters.
Pls Dino, nor mind them joor. They want to tarnish your good and excellent image.
By the way, has that upstart, uncouth &uncultuted idiot got any image at all?
Re: Remi Tinubu: Melaye Holds Press Conference by WebSurfer(m): 5:50pm On Jul 14, 2016
chemicalDisease:
To be sincere.

It looks like Dino

Don FK that woman before

For him to openly seek for more rounds. tongue
Your comments are always like your username..

What a waste

5 Likes

Re: Remi Tinubu: Melaye Holds Press Conference by re175: 5:50pm On Jul 14, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
It is too late

Things dey happen for this country Sha.

I will beat and impregnate you........ Dino
Melaiye to Remi Tinubu.

I will deal with you very ruthlessly if you
impregnate my wife........ Tinubu to Dino
Melaiye!

If you impregnate me, I will abort the
baby.....Remi Tinubu to Dino Melaye

3 Likes

Re: Remi Tinubu: Melaye Holds Press Conference by princeakins(m): 5:50pm On Jul 14, 2016
HMmm

Dino misbehavin in time memorial
Re: Remi Tinubu: Melaye Holds Press Conference by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jul 14, 2016
Dino was always a thug , will always be a thug.

He is a disgrace to the senate and his kogi people. cheesy
Re: Remi Tinubu: Melaye Holds Press Conference by holasam(m): 5:52pm On Jul 14, 2016
i knew he's getting into trouble soon
Re: Remi Tinubu: Melaye Holds Press Conference by Oksman(m): 5:52pm On Jul 14, 2016
seunmsg:

No need for long stories, tell Dino, your coward hero to carry out his threat and stop crying around denying his own words.
Where you there? he's denied he did'nt say what he's been accused of nd you are here fighting for jagaban. The sensible thing to do is to stop being like those you are already up against.
Re: Remi Tinubu: Melaye Holds Press Conference by SHAIBULIAR: 5:53pm On Jul 14, 2016
I just hate this bloody opportunist
Re: Remi Tinubu: Melaye Holds Press Conference by izeeworld(m): 5:54pm On Jul 14, 2016
Omo see levels NA WHO WON DIE The fear of JAGABAN is the beginning of APOLOGY Hahaah I no fit just laugh # mr DINO chologu ki odu ojo ki nojima

2 Likes

Re: Remi Tinubu: Melaye Holds Press Conference by TheNewIbadan: 5:55pm On Jul 14, 2016
[size=18pt]#DinoMalayeTheRapistSinator [/size]

1 Like

Re: Remi Tinubu: Melaye Holds Press Conference by BabaO2: 5:55pm On Jul 14, 2016
Uncultured village boy. Race to run from pillars to posts has just started for him. Watching in 3-D
Re: Remi Tinubu: Melaye Holds Press Conference by globe16: 5:56pm On Jul 14, 2016
faaz24:
Dino Melaye (aka Aja Saraki) will soon go missing.

You have stepped on the tail of a cobra...the ERU-IKUs are after you !

Aja Saraki has bitten more than he can chew
keep dreaming. Nothing will happen
Re: Remi Tinubu: Melaye Holds Press Conference by Arabiandude: 5:56pm On Jul 14, 2016
Fear Fear Dino, I thought you said and made wailers believed you are a super man, what has happened to your wings? You called saraki your friend but how come he is just telling you that the fear of jagaban should be a must for you?

4 Likes

Re: Remi Tinubu: Melaye Holds Press Conference by TPAND(f): 5:59pm On Jul 14, 2016
Dino be a man. We are much that want to impregnate senator Oluremi Tinubu. I am with you be a man. Leave those southwest follow follow fools
Re: Remi Tinubu: Melaye Holds Press Conference by sunisonflex29(m): 6:02pm On Jul 14, 2016
Dina talk true,to Bleep remi dey hungry u.blike u don dey toast her sotey she come dey form hard to get..u kw as e dey be na..but dino na small small dem dey use toast gal na..my gf of now been form hard to get for 2 years for me.bt I no gv up shey..but nw dino even u sef u envy our love.dino dnt give up.remi will gree for u codedly if u do your homework well..young boys like me will understand
Re: Remi Tinubu: Melaye Holds Press Conference by meforyou1(m): 6:02pm On Jul 14, 2016
Almaiga:
It's too late Dino, just awaits the repercussions of your actions.
mehn, they will so follow him - EFCC, AMCON, CCT. Even police and BPE will follow him join. He knows
Re: Remi Tinubu: Melaye Holds Press Conference by duni04(m): 6:03pm On Jul 14, 2016
Dont think any Nairalander should be surprised with Dino's behaivoir. Remember this thread from 2013 where his wife came out with pictures of abuse from dino?
https://www.nairaland.com/1562091/shocking-photos-see-dino-melayes
Re: Remi Tinubu: Melaye Holds Press Conference by sunisonflex29(m): 6:04pm On Jul 14, 2016
Dina talk true,to Bleep remi dey hungry u.blike u don dey toast her sotey she come dey form hard to get..u kw as e dey be na..but dino na small small dem dey use toast gal na..my gf of now been form hard to get for 2 years for me.bt I no gv up shey..but nw dino even u sef u envy our love.dino dnt give up.remi will gree for u codedly if u do your homework well..young boys like me will understand

Use your wardrobe allowance plus your constituency allowance and dash remi lemme see if u won't knack that pketus..

Don't judge me o

No be waiting I dey do o

I just dey gv dino free advice

E wan taste remi by force.
Re: Remi Tinubu: Melaye Holds Press Conference by wanted101(m): 6:04pm On Jul 14, 2016
People dey fear sha see d guy face as he dey shake
Re: Remi Tinubu: Melaye Holds Press Conference by jegz25(m): 6:05pm On Jul 14, 2016
SouthernBreeze:
wetin Jagaban fit do am if I may ask?
go ask Saraki
Re: Remi Tinubu: Melaye Holds Press Conference by AbuSaad39(m): 6:05pm On Jul 14, 2016
Fear of Jagaban. You never see anything, you're just too small for Bola Ahmed Tinubu to deal with. Animal that called himself a human.
Re: Remi Tinubu: Melaye Holds Press Conference by Timzyatcool24(m): 6:07pm On Jul 14, 2016
Fear of jagaban
feranmi400:
[img]http://4.bp..com/-qD4_ig9IG-4/V4eboja3YyI/AAAAAAAAOvU/6Nzt6vHI87Ui-h_pWlpxZlNZAYuiu18_wCLcB/s1600/dino1.jpg[/img]

Senator Dino Melaye today addresses Senate Correspondents on alleged abusive words used against Senator Oluremi Tinubu.

During the press conference, he denied using "insolent, abusive, degrading & unmannerless language against any Senator"

See photos from the press conference:

Source:http://www.flexygist.com/2016/07/14/photos-dino-melaye-holds-press-conference-over-alleged-abuse-of-tinubu/

[img]http://3.bp..com/-l-MbEATD3A8/V4ebcklcT0I/AAAAAAAAOvQ/kThaG2W_POEnqDBR5R33pHWbiJFJCYenQCLcB/s1600/dino.jpg[/img]

Re: Remi Tinubu: Melaye Holds Press Conference by lordyugo: 6:07pm On Jul 14, 2016
seunmsg:

Any mad man with a big mouth can say anything about people above them, doesn't mean they can do exactly as they've said. Even FFK once boasted of fucking Ojukwus wife and you Ibos couldn't do anything about it cos it's just talk.

ojukwu was late when ffk said it but tinubu is still alive.
could care less bout tinubu or dino tho

1 Like

Re: Remi Tinubu: Melaye Holds Press Conference by bkool7(m): 6:10pm On Jul 14, 2016
I think if SenDino Malaye can hold a press conference to deny using inflamatory words against Sen Remi Tinubu.
she should also hold a press conference to confirm he actually did.
Sen shehu from Kaduna indirectly confirmed this on Channels tv but declined to mention names .Dina should not play on our intelligence at all
Unless the whole senate had concluded to let bygone be bygone .

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

David Hundeyin: Tinubu Has Links To Street Gangs And Drug Cartels / EFCC Forcing Me To Implicate Jonathan - Robert Azibaola / Bianca Ojukwu On Vacation With Daughter, Chineme In St. Tropez, French Riviera

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.