Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,135 members, 7,829,059 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:16 PM

The Evening I Broke Up With My Girlfriend, Sh Made Me Strong. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Evening I Broke Up With My Girlfriend, Sh Made Me Strong. (1131 Views)

I Broke "Boys Code" With My Friend And I'm Happy / “My Boyfriend & I Broke Up 2 Months Ago, He’s Getting Married To Pregnant Lady" / My Girlfriend Smelled Of Condom Down There And I Broke Up With Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Evening I Broke Up With My Girlfriend, Sh Made Me Strong. by Airforce1(m): 4:49pm On Jul 14, 2016
I had to break up with her because I got other plans

But honestly it wasn't easy watching her cry on my shoulder

Sh and few glass of beer got me strong. cry

Re: The Evening I Broke Up With My Girlfriend, Sh Made Me Strong. by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jul 14, 2016
Oga ur showing ur weak side.. But I prefer tat tho than trying to be tough outside but it's killing u inside cry
Re: The Evening I Broke Up With My Girlfriend, Sh Made Me Strong. by Airforce1(m): 4:54pm On Jul 14, 2016
Yea you right

I love my baby.
Re: The Evening I Broke Up With My Girlfriend, Sh Made Me Strong. by sinaj(f): 4:57pm On Jul 14, 2016
This one is still trying hard to stay relevant tongue

6 Likes

Re: The Evening I Broke Up With My Girlfriend, Sh Made Me Strong. by Marlvin(m): 4:57pm On Jul 14, 2016
Whats it with you folks and hrtbrk stories, huh ? yeah you broke up, so what?

What has your nike snickers got to do with your hrtbrk story ?

Ina emekwanu ka umuazi oge ufodu.

3 Likes

Re: The Evening I Broke Up With My Girlfriend, Sh Made Me Strong. by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jul 14, 2016
Attention craving nitwit.

2 Likes

Re: The Evening I Broke Up With My Girlfriend, Sh Made Me Strong. by obiorathesubtle: 5:37pm On Jul 14, 2016
eeya..

*walks out of thread*

1 Like

Re: The Evening I Broke Up With My Girlfriend, Sh Made Me Strong. by AngelAhnie(f): 6:20pm On Jul 14, 2016
What am I supposed to do about this?

1 Like

Re: The Evening I Broke Up With My Girlfriend, Sh Made Me Strong. by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jul 14, 2016
sinaj:
This one is still trying hard to stay relevant tongue

choi

1 Like

Re: The Evening I Broke Up With My Girlfriend, Sh Made Me Strong. by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jul 14, 2016
I just pity some of you guys,everything you post here(internet) with your real pictures can be used against you,unless you don't have a bright future ahead.

1 Like

Re: The Evening I Broke Up With My Girlfriend, Sh Made Me Strong. by chelseabmw(m): 12:33am On Jul 15, 2016
You always have a way of disappointing me ... Stop creating these kind of threads pls

2 Likes

Re: The Evening I Broke Up With My Girlfriend, Sh Made Me Strong. by Nobody: 2:31am On Jul 15, 2016
Huh....

(1) (Reply)

Between Your Wife And Your Girlfriend ... / Ladies Is It Difficult Finding Husbands? (photo) / 7 Things You Should Not Do After Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.