Stats: 3,152,194 members, 7,815,168 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:27 AM

Okorocha, Ikpeazu, Nwobodo, Ikedife, Ukiwe In Imo 4 Ohaneze Forum - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okorocha, Ikpeazu, Nwobodo, Ikedife, Ukiwe In Imo 4 Ohaneze Forum (16077 Views)

Osinbajo, Obasanjo, Ekwueme, Diya, Gowon, Ukiwe Form Choir. Sing For Nigeria / Gov. Okorocha Receives Obasanjo As He Lands In Imo 4 Imo Day Of Thanksgiving(Pix / Okorocha & Ikpeazu In Yola For Bindow's Son's Wedding (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Okorocha, Ikpeazu, Nwobodo, Ikedife, Ukiwe In Imo 4 Ohaneze Forum by ihedioramma: 9:47pm On Jul 14, 2016
Adaure4ever:
nwoke oma, where is this venue?
IMO STATE
Re: Okorocha, Ikpeazu, Nwobodo, Ikedife, Ukiwe In Imo 4 Ohaneze Forum by middlebelter(m): 9:48pm On Jul 14, 2016
Abiriba1stson:
Ebitu Ukiwe? A man that was a military vice president and did not do anything for his village (Abiriba) not to talk about Igbo generally? If these people listed above are Igbo leaders then we have no leader.

If the above are not qualify to be regarded as Igbo leaders, then who are your leaders? Am not Ibo, but I sincerely love love my Igbo friends for many reasons. However, the continuous lack of unifying leaders is a major issue for the tribe and by extension Nigeria.

Re: Okorocha, Ikpeazu, Nwobodo, Ikedife, Ukiwe In Imo 4 Ohaneze Forum by Akaujaa(m): 9:55pm On Jul 14, 2016
Ipod yoots com see food ooo....bring ye all your heap of insults. The elders are here.

Re: Okorocha, Ikpeazu, Nwobodo, Ikedife, Ukiwe In Imo 4 Ohaneze Forum by Abagworo(m): 10:04pm On Jul 14, 2016
OdenigboAroli:

Okorocha has turned Imo state to almajiri with his welfarist policies...lol
Ndi Imo need redemption from the shackles of almajiri mentality. They vote for rice and tomato just like the northerners...lmao.

So Anambra is not Almajiri? Keep on deluding yourself.

Re: Okorocha, Ikpeazu, Nwobodo, Ikedife, Ukiwe In Imo 4 Ohaneze Forum by asha90: 10:11pm On Jul 14, 2016
Shut up he made a valid point..

Abagworo:

Re: Okorocha, Ikpeazu, Nwobodo, Ikedife, Ukiwe In Imo 4 Ohaneze Forum by Igboic: 10:30pm On Jul 14, 2016
Ikechukwu48:

Why are you calling IPOB for? None of those men up there pretending for be igbo leaders deserve any Igbo person's respect. Those fools give one rat ass about Igbo except if it's to full there pocket.

When did any of them do for the improvement of igboland? When PMB was busy sending army to shoot innocent women, men and children, wtf did they get? Did any of them even speak up to condemn PMB talkless of assisting the family of the victims.

Was it not Obiano that went and donated cows to fulani despite fulani were last month reported to have terrorized an Igbo community in Enugu. Do you think he gave a rat ass? Obviously, all he cared about was being in the good eyes of PMB.

Okorocha self is worst of them all. That mofo would throw every igbo under the buss if it means increasing his political career. The worst part of it all, the Nigga have single handily destroyed ohaneze.
Last I checked ohaneze has a leader, why did Okorocha all of a sudden decide to start leading ohaneze despite Noone asked him or voted for him

All those men there deserve ZERO respect from any Igbo. Why should anyone respect an elder that does not respect themselves or an elder who does nothing for his ppl?

If IPOB disrespect those disgrace...kudos to them cause I'm woth them on that.

@topic
Can someone tell that goat Okorocha to stop using ohaneze for his political ashawoing. Secondly last i checked the leader and person whose been working on Igbo unity for years now is Asagba, not that thing okorocha. Let him go sit his ass down before he f2ks up the hard work of Asagba. tongue

Straight up. 1 million likes.

All current Igbo so called elites are selfish political jobbers or capitalist, who wouldn't blink an eye to betray the interest of entire Igbo people, to preserve their useless power and continue linning their pockets with filthy money.

Bunch of heartless beigns. Their days of relevance are numbered.

Re: Okorocha, Ikpeazu, Nwobodo, Ikedife, Ukiwe In Imo 4 Ohaneze Forum by Douglasdale(m): 10:45pm On Jul 14, 2016
Just look at all this Guys foaming at their mouths? Keep deceiving yourselves that Biafra would work with all this imps. Shame on you all.

Re: Okorocha, Ikpeazu, Nwobodo, Ikedife, Ukiwe In Imo 4 Ohaneze Forum by Omoluabi16(m): 11:29pm On Jul 14, 2016
NormalCodes:
Ebitu Ukiwe, that one and Ikedife are the chief saboteurs in Biafr@land.

This is a gathering of traitors and saboteurs.
bafra agitators and the word 'saboteurs. lol.

Re: Okorocha, Ikpeazu, Nwobodo, Ikedife, Ukiwe In Imo 4 Ohaneze Forum by BiafranPrince: 12:19am On Jul 15, 2016
Omoluabi16:
bafra agitators and the word 'saboteurs. lol.

Lol, my brother, sabo did us something no be small.
Re: Okorocha, Ikpeazu, Nwobodo, Ikedife, Ukiwe In Imo 4 Ohaneze Forum by BiafranPrince: 12:22am On Jul 15, 2016
Douglasdale:
Just look at all this Guys foaming at their mouths? Keep deceiving yourselves that Biafra would work with all this imps. Shame on you all.

We are not interested in Anambra and Imo bickering over themselves, it has always been like that since the creation of fake entities called states.

What we are concerned about are the so called Ohaneze ndi oshi na ndi ama, their useless gathering that they use to sell out Igbo people anre Biafrans as a whole.

Kill all those bastards and see a new beginning.

Re: Okorocha, Ikpeazu, Nwobodo, Ikedife, Ukiwe In Imo 4 Ohaneze Forum by chiin011: 2:51am On Jul 15, 2016
OdenigboAroli:
'll

Mechie gi onu there. Slaves don't spit on their masters,ewi gambia. For your education,Anambra doesn't hate Imo because we are not on the same level. Rather it's ndi imo who are intimidated by our success. This is a proven fact

Igala man very soon we will push you guys back to Igala that's where you belong.No insolent language

Re: Okorocha, Ikpeazu, Nwobodo, Ikedife, Ukiwe In Imo 4 Ohaneze Forum by chiin011: 3:01am On Jul 15, 2016
OdenigboAroli:
Guess what,Akpokuedike will not be there,Obi of Onitsha will not be there,Ohamadike will not be there and Okwute will definitely not attend. So,what does that tell you ? Umu Omanbala will never be part of Okorocha gathering...hehe

Chino those names you mentioned are the Emmanuel Ifejikas of this generation.Anambrians always sabotage the rest of Igbos. And they must pay for it
Re: Okorocha, Ikpeazu, Nwobodo, Ikedife, Ukiwe In Imo 4 Ohaneze Forum by chiin011: 3:07am On Jul 15, 2016
OdenigboAroli:
Guess what,Akpokuedike will not be there,Obi of Onitsha will not be there,Ohamadike will not be there and Okwute will definitely not attend. So,what does that tell you ? Umu Omanbala will never be part of Okorocha gathering...hehe

shut up we talk about Igbos in general not that your little fry state

Re: Okorocha, Ikpeazu, Nwobodo, Ikedife, Ukiwe In Imo 4 Ohaneze Forum by chiin011: 3:11am On Jul 15, 2016
OdenigboAroli:

For your information tell me one thing that will attract Igbos to Gather In your anambra ,you people can not gather yourselves let alone Igbo gathering.Nothing only boasting.
Re: Okorocha, Ikpeazu, Nwobodo, Ikedife, Ukiwe In Imo 4 Ohaneze Forum by chiin011: 3:17am On Jul 15, 2016
OdenigboAroli:

Leave IPOB out of this because they have nothing to do with this. Okorocha will and must be dealt with. He must kneel down and apologize to the Omanbalas...The Anambrarians he gathered there are bunch of old and politically irrelevant set of people. Ikedife,Okwadike,Ben Obi...hehe
Rochas is bribing and doing everything humanly possible to pull weight in Igbo land but it is in vain.Okwulu anaro aka onye kulia. We made him governor but this is the most relevant he will ever be!

shut up you made who Governor.No anambra man living or dead can influence election in Imo state.So you are lost soul

Re: Okorocha, Ikpeazu, Nwobodo, Ikedife, Ukiwe In Imo 4 Ohaneze Forum by chiin011: 3:18am On Jul 15, 2016
OdenigboAroli:

Leave IPOB out of this because they have nothing to do with this. Okorocha will and must be dealt with. He must kneel down and apologize to the Omanbalas...The Anambrarians he gathered there are bunch of old and politically irrelevant set of people. Ikedife,Okwadike,Ben Obi...hehe
Rochas is bribing and doing everything humanly possible to pull weight in Igbo land but it is in vain.Okwulu anaro aka onye kulia. We made him governor but this is the most relevant he will ever be!

shut up you made who Governor.No anambra man living or dead can influence election in Imo state.So you are lost soul

Re: Okorocha, Ikpeazu, Nwobodo, Ikedife, Ukiwe In Imo 4 Ohaneze Forum by chiin011: 3:23am On Jul 15, 2016
One person bears, Chino ,SpaceTour,Obiobi8,asha80,OdenigboAroli:I will always decode you Chino keep changing names until mad man then i let you go simple.

Re: Okorocha, Ikpeazu, Nwobodo, Ikedife, Ukiwe In Imo 4 Ohaneze Forum by ejilife: 5:48am On Jul 15, 2016
Abagworo:

wait oh! Does it mean that no communique was issued at the end of this August meeting, sorry July waste of time gathering? If yes, can we have it? Thanks in advance
Re: Okorocha, Ikpeazu, Nwobodo, Ikedife, Ukiwe In Imo 4 Ohaneze Forum by sunnykalu125(m): 7:01am On Jul 15, 2016
Is this how we people achieve the aim of getting the independence of biafra

Re: Okorocha, Ikpeazu, Nwobodo, Ikedife, Ukiwe In Imo 4 Ohaneze Forum by reigningwisdom: 7:21am On Jul 15, 2016
OdenigboAroli:

Ezeife is old and politically dead. He hold no real pull or power...hehe
There is big difference between me and Chino because I don't label Imo state, as a whole. But I understand Imo people hate Anambrarians right from my days in Lagos to overseas. Its a known fact but I won't go into that. Now,you have a lunatic of a governor who dare speak against the almighty Omanbala but we go show am pepper. Rochas is a goner! Omanbala bu ISI MMILI ndi Igbo and must be respected,else,consequence will follow. Okorocha must apologize to the Omanbala nation!

Nwannem, o ga akanma ka anyi hapu inoro ebaa koba, maobu kwube ihe ndia nile ebe a, nihi na oga emeru anyi ihu na ebe ndi ofe nmanu na ndi awusa no. Onye lgbo obuna di Ndi Igbo mkpa nke ukwu. Anyi na acho uzo agaesi mee ka anyi bu umu Igbo wee ezi uche na ihe gbasara anyi. O di onye na aghotaghinu ibeya kuziere ya. Ka udo chaa na aha Jisosi okpara chiukwu nke okike, iseeeeeee!!!!!
Re: Okorocha, Ikpeazu, Nwobodo, Ikedife, Ukiwe In Imo 4 Ohaneze Forum by cochexky: 8:29am On Jul 15, 2016
OdenigboAroli:

. IMO IS JUST THE VANUE .
Re: Okorocha, Ikpeazu, Nwobodo, Ikedife, Ukiwe In Imo 4 Ohaneze Forum by Chukazu: 8:53am On Jul 15, 2016
Nnysher:
Omanbala or whatever is not a nation. There is only one Igbo nation. Omanbala is only but a mere political entity created by unelected military coupists. Please let's stop all this division. There was no Omanbala, Imo, Abia or Ebonyi 100 years ago. But there has always been the Igbo nation. Get that into your head.

Most" intelligentsia "
Re: Okorocha, Ikpeazu, Nwobodo, Ikedife, Ukiwe In Imo 4 Ohaneze Forum by cheezy4real(m): 10:22am On Jul 15, 2016
OdenigboAroli:

Ezeife is old and politically dead. He hold no real pull or power...hehe
There is big difference between me and Chino because I don't label Imo state, as a whole. But I understand Imo people hate Anambrarians right from my days in Lagos to overseas. Its a known fact but I won't go into that. Now,you have a lunatic of a governor who dare speak against the almighty Omanbala but we go show am pepper. Rochas is a goner! Omanbala bu ISI MMILI ndi Igbo and must berespected,else,consequence will follow. Okorocha must apologize to the Omanbala nation!

Smh. Am from anambra. We are not against this gathering. U are representing ur stupid opinion. What is ur problem, kip bringing division everywhere u go. I know where u r from but leave it till next time. We don't like rochas but we like our elders
Re: Okorocha, Ikpeazu, Nwobodo, Ikedife, Ukiwe In Imo 4 Ohaneze Forum by Omoluabi16(m): 11:38am On Jul 15, 2016
BiafranPrince:

Lol, my brother, sabo did us something no be small.
bro, I don't think you were sa sabotaged during the war. ifeajuna and banjo's story is a story for another day. But of recent you guys seem to label just anyone a sabo. bafra or any other country is a dream. you have to dream it to even have a belief in it.
Re: Okorocha, Ikpeazu, Nwobodo, Ikedife, Ukiwe In Imo 4 Ohaneze Forum by chiin011: 12:22pm On Jul 15, 2016
asha90:
Obi Nwachukwu, we are in contact with Adaeze Nwachukwu. She is responding to the game. Your family is in trouble. Continue.. cheesy

On a side note Peter Obi made Okorocha to become what he is today. cool

[s][/s]

Chino on a contrary Peter Obi was unpopular before and after .Peter who could not win election in Anambra .Ojukwu just handpicked him and influenced the election.But peter can not compete with Owelle Indigbo in all angle.Get this to brain.
standing by

Sowore To Sue Channels TV, NEDG And BON For Excluding Him From Debate / Rotational Presidency: Zulum Backs Southern Governors, Denies VP Ambition / Breaking News :boko Haram Sets Conditions For Ceasefire