Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,969 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:59 AM

Okorocha, Ikpeazu, Nwobodo, Ikedife, Ukiwe In Imo 4 Ohaneze Forum - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okorocha, Ikpeazu, Nwobodo, Ikedife, Ukiwe In Imo 4 Ohaneze Forum (16072 Views)

Osinbajo, Obasanjo, Ekwueme, Diya, Gowon, Ukiwe Form Choir. Sing For Nigeria / Gov. Okorocha Receives Obasanjo As He Lands In Imo 4 Imo Day Of Thanksgiving(Pix / Okorocha & Ikpeazu In Yola For Bindow's Son's Wedding (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Okorocha, Ikpeazu, Nwobodo, Ikedife, Ukiwe In Imo 4 Ohaneze Forum by Ojiofor: 8:42pm On Jul 14, 2016
Igboic:
Same set of people that had failed the Igbo nation.

They are part of our past and not so good present, they are sure not going to usher us into the golden future we desire.

Final verdict: Waste of time gathering. Next!

Okorocha is selfishly remoulding Ohanaeze Ndigbo for his political ambition come 2019.

Re: Okorocha, Ikpeazu, Nwobodo, Ikedife, Ukiwe In Imo 4 Ohaneze Forum by Nnysher: 8:45pm On Jul 14, 2016
OdenigboAroli:

Ezeife is old and politically dead. He hold no real pull or power...hehe
There is big difference between me and Chino because I don't label Imo state, as a whole. But I understand Imo people hate Anambrarians right from my days in Lagos to overseas. Its a known fact but I won't go into that. Now,you have a lunatic of a governor who dare speak against the almighty Omanbala but we go show am pepper. Rochas is a goner! Omanbala bu ISI MMILI ndi Igbo and must be respected,else,consequence will follow. Okorocha must apologize to the Omanbala nation!
Omanbala or whatever is not a nation. There is only one Igbo nation. Omanbala is only but a mere political entity created by unelected military coupists. Please let's stop all this division. There was no Omanbala, Imo, Abia or Ebonyi 100 years ago. But there has always been the Igbo nation. Get that into your head.

Re: Okorocha, Ikpeazu, Nwobodo, Ikedife, Ukiwe In Imo 4 Ohaneze Forum by OdenigboAroli(m): 8:45pm On Jul 14, 2016
chesterlee:

Gerrarahere with your Omanbala trash...

You are one the reasons ndi ofe nmanu insult
Igbos and say we ain't united...Ofeke!

Shut up let real humans talk. Go to the back yard and sit the ffuck down. Mkpi!
Re: Okorocha, Ikpeazu, Nwobodo, Ikedife, Ukiwe In Imo 4 Ohaneze Forum by amdoyin82(m): 8:46pm On Jul 14, 2016
globe16:
I trust my governor will not be part of this rubbish
who be dat? Abi na dat man wey dey always dress like magician be ur governor? Obiano

Re: Okorocha, Ikpeazu, Nwobodo, Ikedife, Ukiwe In Imo 4 Ohaneze Forum by OdenigboAroli(m): 8:51pm On Jul 14, 2016
Nnysher:
Omanbala or whatever is not a nation. There is only one Igbo nation. Omanbala is only but a mere political entity created by unelected military coupists. Please let's stop all this division. There was no Omanbala, Imo, Abia or Ebonyi 100 years ago. But there has always been the Igbo nation. Get that into your head.

You are very ignorant,nwokem. There is what we call the Omanbala culture and the people who call under this scope are what we call the Omanbala people.
Re: Okorocha, Ikpeazu, Nwobodo, Ikedife, Ukiwe In Imo 4 Ohaneze Forum by amdoyin82(m): 8:52pm On Jul 14, 2016
OdenigboAroli:

Shut up let real humans talk. Go to the back yard and sit the ffuck down. Mkpi!
let the fight continues.. Igbo abi na IBO are self centred, greedy and thief.
Re: Okorocha, Ikpeazu, Nwobodo, Ikedife, Ukiwe In Imo 4 Ohaneze Forum by RRoyaId: 8:55pm On Jul 14, 2016
Which is igbo unity in a gathering called by an okoroawusa an a.boki for that matter. cheesy

When a real Igboman call for a meeting you shall see the igbo bu igbo. Worthless people

Abagworo:

But Ezeife is from Anambra and more over what is the difference between you and Chino? Isn't it in a way proving that Anambrians are against Igbo unity?

Re: Okorocha, Ikpeazu, Nwobodo, Ikedife, Ukiwe In Imo 4 Ohaneze Forum by RRoyaId: 8:56pm On Jul 14, 2016
Shut up clown.

Okorocha was virtually living in Anambra around 2011 when he was kneeling and begging Obi to give him APGA ticket and support.

Peter Obi singlehandedly made Okorocha gov in 2011. If Okorocha was that popular why didn't he use AA which was the party he formed after Obj sacked him for fraud? Why did he had to beg and kneel down to Obi for APGA ticket of all parties?

Okorocha won't be gov today if not for powerful Anambra elites . Fact!

Abagworo:

You are making unfounded claims my friend. It's impossible for any Anambrian to make Okorocha Governor because none is as popular as he is. Before 2015 election this your phrase was used by many Anambrians or GEJ apologists like Asari but he defeated Ihedioha in virtually everywhere despite federal might and absolute rigging of the 3 Mbaise LGAs.

Re: Okorocha, Ikpeazu, Nwobodo, Ikedife, Ukiwe In Imo 4 Ohaneze Forum by jossyj: 8:57pm On Jul 14, 2016
Ogabu n' ezia na Igbo enweghi Eze?
Re: Okorocha, Ikpeazu, Nwobodo, Ikedife, Ukiwe In Imo 4 Ohaneze Forum by OdenigboAroli(m): 8:59pm On Jul 14, 2016
Abagworo:

You are making unfounded claims my friend. It's impossible for any Anambrian to make Okorocha Governor because none is as popular as he is. Before 2015 election this your phrase was used by many Anambrians or GEJ apologists like Asari but he defeated Ihedioha in virtually everywhere despite federal might and absolute rigging of the 3 Mbaise LGAs.

I know you don't like Anambra people but don't try to twist proven facts ,especially the recent ones. I remember when Rochas was following Peter Obi and Umeh like an Almajiri begging for that slot. If he was more popular and more powerful than Obi why did he came to him for help? Why didn't he join other party or register a new one like Orji Kalu. Okorocha is a philanthropist who think he can use charity means to buy power. While Obi on the other hand was from a wealthy background...Nothing to prove,no government contract like Rochas.

Re: Okorocha, Ikpeazu, Nwobodo, Ikedife, Ukiwe In Imo 4 Ohaneze Forum by OdenigboAroli(m): 9:00pm On Jul 14, 2016
amdoyin82:
let the fight continues.. Igbo abi na IBO are self centred, greedy and thief.

Shut your trap, you gay!

Re: Okorocha, Ikpeazu, Nwobodo, Ikedife, Ukiwe In Imo 4 Ohaneze Forum by StoneLucifer: 9:01pm On Jul 14, 2016
[quote author=chadwickcollins post=47543077]Ohaneze my foot[/quote

Go and masturbate yourself to death...Animal!!
Re: Okorocha, Ikpeazu, Nwobodo, Ikedife, Ukiwe In Imo 4 Ohaneze Forum by RRoyaId: 9:02pm On Jul 14, 2016
globe16:
I trust my governor will not be part of this rubbish

Even in dream you will not see real Igbos in such a gathering called by a hopeless bastard born to an a.boki.

Re: Okorocha, Ikpeazu, Nwobodo, Ikedife, Ukiwe In Imo 4 Ohaneze Forum by Abagworo(m): 9:02pm On Jul 14, 2016
RRoyaId:
Shut up clown.

Okorocha was virtually living in Anambra around 2011 when he was kneeling and begging Obi to give him APGA ticket and support.

Peter Obi singlehandedly made Okorocha gov in 2011. If Okorocha was that popular why didn't he use AA which was the party he formed after Obj sacked him for fraud? Why did he had to beg and kneel down to Obi for APGA ticket of all parties?

Okorocha won't be gov today if not for powerful Anambra elites . Fact!

[s][/s]

So what stopped them with all the federal might from stopping his reelection in 2015. Peter Obi is nobody compared with Okorocha. What has he done for humanity? Biko forget this jealousy and support Okorocha the most outstanding and nationally acceptable Igbo politician in Nigeria today.

Re: Okorocha, Ikpeazu, Nwobodo, Ikedife, Ukiwe In Imo 4 Ohaneze Forum by Ikechukwu48: 9:03pm On Jul 14, 2016
Adaure4ever:
Why is it that some Igbo guys esp. Igbos can't respect Elders? They will start insulting this distinguished IGBO Elders.

Why are you calling IPOB for? None of those men up there pretending for be igbo leaders deserve any Igbo person's respect. Those fools give one rat ass about Igbo except if it's to full there pocket.

When did any of them do for the improvement of igboland? When PMB was busy sending army to shoot innocent women, men and children, wtf did they get? Did any of them even speak up to condemn PMB talkless of assisting the family of the victims.

Was it not Obiano that went and donated cows to fulani despite fulani were last month reported to have terrorized an Igbo community in Enugu. Do you think he gave a rat ass? Obviously, all he cared about was being in the good eyes of PMB.

Okorocha self is worst of them all. That mofo would throw every igbo under the buss if it means increasing his political career. The worst part of it all, the Nigga have single handily destroyed ohaneze.
Last I checked ohaneze has a leader, why did Okorocha all of a sudden decide to start leading ohaneze despite Noone asked him or voted for him

All those men there deserve ZERO respect from any Igbo. Why should anyone respect an elder that does not respect themselves or an elder who does nothing for his ppl?

If IPOB disrespect those disgrace...kudos to them cause I'm woth them on that.

@topic
Can someone tell that goat Okorocha to stop using ohaneze for his political ashawoing. Secondly last i checked the leader and person whose been working on Igbo unity for years now is Asagba, not that thing okorocha. Let him go sit his ass down before he f2ks up the hard work of Asagba. tongue

Re: Okorocha, Ikpeazu, Nwobodo, Ikedife, Ukiwe In Imo 4 Ohaneze Forum by Abagworo(m): 9:07pm On Jul 14, 2016
OdenigboAroli:

I know you don't like Anambra people but don't try to twist proven facts ,especially the recent ones. I remember when Rochas was following Peter Obi and Umeh like an Almajiri begging for that slot. If he was more popular and more powerful than Obi why did he came to him for help? Why didn't he join other party or register a new one like Orji Kalu. Okorocha is a philanthropist who think he can use charity means to buy power. While Obi on the other hand was from a wealthy background...Nothing to prove,no government contract like Rochas.

APGA was not and is still not popular in Imo State. Rochas Okorocha just needed a platform and the party contributed nothing to his victory. Why couldn't Peter Obi and Umeh win one LGA for Ihenacho in 2015? Okorocha pass all of them in everything. Okorocha has up to 100thousand children he trained free from his Rochas foundation. Nobody in Nigeria can claim 50% of that number.

Re: Okorocha, Ikpeazu, Nwobodo, Ikedife, Ukiwe In Imo 4 Ohaneze Forum by OdenigboAroli(m): 9:08pm On Jul 14, 2016
Ikechukwu48:

Why are you calling IPOB for? None of those men up there pretending for be igbo leaders deserve any Igbo person's respect. Those fools give one rat ass about Igbo except if it's to full there pocket.

When did any of them do for the improvement of igboland? When PMB was busy sending army to shoot innocent women, men and children, wtf did they get? Did any of them even speak up to condemn PMB talkless of assisting the family of the victims.

Was it not Obiano that went and donated cows to fulani despite fulani were last month reported to have terrorized an Igbo community in Enugu. Do you think he gave a rat ass? Obviously, all he cared about was being in the good eyes of PMB.

Okorocha self is worst of them all. That mofo would throw every igbo under the buss if it means increasing his political career. The worst part of it all, the Nigga have single handily destroyed ohaneze.
Last I checked ohaneze has a leader, why did Okorocha all of a sudden decide to start leading ohaneze despite Noone asked him or voted for him

All those men there deserve ZERO respect from any Igbo. Why should anyone respect an elder that does not respect themselves or an elder who does nothing for his part?

If IPOB disrespect those disgrace...kudos to them cause I'm woth them on that.

@topic
Can someone tell that goat Okorocha to stop using ohaneze for his political ashawoing. Secondly last i checked the leader and person whose been wording on Igbo unity for years now is Asagba, not that thing okorocha. Let him go sit his ass down before he f2ks up the hard work of Asagba. tongue

Guy,everything you said was fine except that Obiano party. We have a strategy in Anambra and security is important. We don't want our state to turn to war zone. Alot of investments are pouring into Anambra and we want to secure every penny.

Re: Okorocha, Ikpeazu, Nwobodo, Ikedife, Ukiwe In Imo 4 Ohaneze Forum by RRoyaId: 9:08pm On Jul 14, 2016
Hahaha

The same Peter Obi made the worthless Okorosha what he is today.. cheesy

Obi picked Okorosha from gutter and made him somebody. cheesy

If Okorosha was a popular figure he would have not come to kneel down to Obi. He would have used another party than pestering great Omambala king makers.

Okorosha won his first ever election when Obi took up his matter. Inconsequential people. Lol

Abagworo:

So what stopped them with all the federal might from stopping his reelection in 2015. Peter Obi is nobody compared with Okorocha. What has he done for humanity? Biko forget this jealousy and support Okorocha the most outstanding and nationally acceptable Igbo politician in Nigeria today.

Re: Okorocha, Ikpeazu, Nwobodo, Ikedife, Ukiwe In Imo 4 Ohaneze Forum by ideynl1: 9:08pm On Jul 14, 2016
The real impediment of Igbo unity resides within some Anambra people. Just look at what is happening here.

I wonder why they so hate anything Imo. If this forum were to be held in Anambra, 5 different threads of the same topic would have been created.

I spit on their heads.

Re: Okorocha, Ikpeazu, Nwobodo, Ikedife, Ukiwe In Imo 4 Ohaneze Forum by RRoyaId: 9:12pm On Jul 14, 2016
APGA was not popular but Okorocha begged and knelt down to have its ticket?

APGA was not popular and Okorocha was all over Anambra in 2011 when he was begging Omambala kingmakers?

APGA was not popular but it was used in unseating Ohakim a sitting gov.

APGA was not popular but it gave Okorocha his first ever election victory after Obi picked him from gutter.

You are lost!

Abagworo:

APGA was not and is still not popular in Imo State. Rochas Okorocha just needed a platform and the party contributed nothing to his victory. Why couldn't Peter Obi and Umeh win one LGA for Ihenacho in 2015? Okorocha pass all of them in everything. Okorocha has up to 100thousand children he trained free from his Rochas foundation. Nobody in Nigeria can claim 50% of that number.

Re: Okorocha, Ikpeazu, Nwobodo, Ikedife, Ukiwe In Imo 4 Ohaneze Forum by OdenigboAroli(m): 9:13pm On Jul 14, 2016
Abagworo:

Okorocha has turned Imo state to almajiri with his welfarist policies...lol
Ndi Imo need redemption from the shackles of almajiri mentality. They vote for rice and tomato just like the northerners...lmao.
Re: Okorocha, Ikpeazu, Nwobodo, Ikedife, Ukiwe In Imo 4 Ohaneze Forum by RRoyaId: 9:18pm On Jul 14, 2016
Even Ugwu and Umahi were not even in the useless gathering. cheesy

Re: Okorocha, Ikpeazu, Nwobodo, Ikedife, Ukiwe In Imo 4 Ohaneze Forum by OdenigboAroli(m): 9:18pm On Jul 14, 2016
ideynl1:
The real impediment of Igbo unity resides within some Anambra people. Just look at what is happening here.

I wonder why they so hate anything Imo. If this forum were to be held in Anambra, 5 different threads of the same topic would have been created.

I spit on their heads.
'll

Mechie gi onu there. Slaves don't spit on their masters,ewi gambia. For your education,Anambra doesn't hate Imo because we are not on the same level. Rather it's ndi imo who are intimidated by our success. This is a proven fact

Re: Okorocha, Ikpeazu, Nwobodo, Ikedife, Ukiwe In Imo 4 Ohaneze Forum by ideynl1: 9:26pm On Jul 14, 2016
OdenigboAroli:
'll

Mechie gi onu there. Slaves don't spit on their masters,ewi gambia. For your education,Anambra doesn't hate Imo because we are not on the same level. Rather it's ndi imo who are intimidated by our success. This is a proven fact

Although I shouldn't be responding to a supremacist like you. But I need to let you know that there has never been a time any Igbo state has attacked Anambra here on NL. But check out any thread about Enugu, Abia, Ebo to and Imo, you would see how Anambra people either try to bring down the governor, or the people of the state.

The problem with Igbo unity is Anambra. If you feel that Anambra is on a higher level above other eastern states, why do you people jealous whenever the other eastern states are successful!

Please stay on your own level and let other eastern states stay on theirs.

Re: Okorocha, Ikpeazu, Nwobodo, Ikedife, Ukiwe In Imo 4 Ohaneze Forum by nwadiuko1(m): 9:28pm On Jul 14, 2016
OdenigboAroli:

Ezeife is old and politically dead. He hold no real pull or power...hehe
There is big difference between me and Chino because I don't label Imo state, as a whole. But I understand Imo people hate Anambrarians right from my days in Lagos to overseas. Its a known fact but I won't go into that. Now,you have a lunatic of a governor who dare speak against the almighty Omanbala but we go show am pepper. Rochas is a goner! Omanbala bu ISI MMILI ndi Igbo and must be respected,else,consequence will follow. Okorocha must apologize to the Omanbala nation!
almighty?
Re: Okorocha, Ikpeazu, Nwobodo, Ikedife, Ukiwe In Imo 4 Ohaneze Forum by RRoyaId: 9:30pm On Jul 14, 2016
Chidiebere Simeon Nwabekeyi stop yapping like a mad man.

I hope you have joined your hopeless father in that okada riding venture? cool

ideynl1:

Although I shouldn't be responding to a supremacist like you. But I need to let you know that there has never been a time any Igbo state has attacked Anambra here on NL. But check out any thread about Enugu, Abia, Ebo to and Imo, you would see how Anambra people either try to bring down the governor, or the people of the state.

The problem with Igbo unity is Anambra. If you feel that Anambra is on a higher level above other eastern states, why do you people jealous whenever the other eastern states are successful!

Please stay on your own level and let other eastern states stay on theirs.
Re: Okorocha, Ikpeazu, Nwobodo, Ikedife, Ukiwe In Imo 4 Ohaneze Forum by Chrixtopha(m): 9:34pm On Jul 14, 2016
yes it took place in Imo state but honestly the presence of Okoroawusa spells baseless to d gathering...absecence Amarachi Obinna(Odenigbo himself) who fought so hard to ensure that Igbi language survives through his idenogbo programme and ensuring that Igbo language is introduced in all the higher institutions in Imo...sabotuers
Re: Okorocha, Ikpeazu, Nwobodo, Ikedife, Ukiwe In Imo 4 Ohaneze Forum by ideynl1: 9:35pm On Jul 14, 2016
ideynl1:

God punish you, chidiebere Simon Nwabekeyi and the okada driver.

If you have nothing serious yo discuss, please don't disturb me with your infantile discussion.

Useless people
Re: Okorocha, Ikpeazu, Nwobodo, Ikedife, Ukiwe In Imo 4 Ohaneze Forum by RRoyaId: 9:36pm On Jul 14, 2016
Chidiebere Simeon Nwabekeyi you can only deny yourself but we know you and your useless father okada rider.

Fool keep deceiving yourself. Otondo cool

ideynl1:

God punish you, chidiebere Simon Nwabekeyi and the okada driver.

Useless people
Re: Okorocha, Ikpeazu, Nwobodo, Ikedife, Ukiwe In Imo 4 Ohaneze Forum by ideynl1: 9:39pm On Jul 14, 2016
RRoyaId:
Chidiebere Simeon Nwabekeyi you can only deny yourself but we know you and your useless father okada rider.

Fool keep deceiving yourself. Otondo cool

[left][/left]

Please don't disturb me. I agree Anambra is superior that the whole eastern states. Please stay your own level.

If you don't have anything to discuss, please don't quote me.

Lastly, thunder fire you Chinonso Dike, Simon Chidiebere Nwabekeyi and the uselea Okada Rider.
Re: Okorocha, Ikpeazu, Nwobodo, Ikedife, Ukiwe In Imo 4 Ohaneze Forum by RRoyaId: 9:41pm On Jul 14, 2016
3 Igbo governors were absent. Obiano, Ugwuanyi and Umahi. They knew it was a useless gathering cheesy

Amina Mohammed Hands Over Portfolio To Minister Of State As She Begins UN Duty(p / Gunmen Attack INEC Office, Police Station, Residential Building In Anambra / Tinubu Lauds Prof Hippolite Amadi For Winning Nigeria Prize For Science

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64