Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:07 AM

She Stopped Picking My Calls After Her First Visit To My House. - Romance (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Stopped Picking My Calls After Her First Visit To My House. (60042 Views)

“He Stopped Picking My Calls After I Refused Him Sex” – Bride-To-Be Cries Out / Sex On First Visit. Does It Mean She Is Cheap? / Her First Visit Left Me Totally Confused (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Stopped Picking My Calls After Her First Visit To My House. by KINGinVAHALA: 8:51pm On Jul 16, 2016
IamJix:

No I don't
ohhh, its ok bro, i have your moniker in mind, i will contact you after mr nl. Who knows? Maybe we might end up on the same table with our choice drinks.

But dont forget a brother need your vote, can i count on you?
Re: She Stopped Picking My Calls After Her First Visit To My House. by RichieDaVinci01(m): 9:25pm On Jul 16, 2016
sinaj:
Your grammar chased her away lipsrsealed
Um... are u related to Jenifa
Burrrrrrrrrrrrrrrnnnnnnnn!!!!
Re: She Stopped Picking My Calls After Her First Visit To My House. by macotrading72(m): 10:29am On Jul 17, 2016
Dminister:

My dear, it's not bad we were colonised that way. We were colonised and inclinated to speak Queens language the same reason our educational system is basically rooted on the principle of English language regarding the policy of assimilation introduced to us by the British during the colonial period.

You said the Koreans are proud of their language but it's paradoxical when you arrived at conclusion without carrying out a research about their existence, if they have ever been colonised or not . I am sorry to say, I won't educate you on that!

bro thanks for not educating me on things I didn't know, exactly my point, when we castigate someone for not speaking Queens English first we should understand that not everyone has the opportunity for quality education, have you thought about few individuals without parents or guardians to put them through school?
I guess such people shouldn't walk the surface of the earth for not being educated.
That's the point I am trying to make, I am not talking about who colonizated who. Not everyone out there is as lucky/opportune as you to attend school.

1 Like

Re: She Stopped Picking My Calls After Her First Visit To My House. by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jul 17, 2016
MUVA:

I hope you heed your advice too.
. Seriously munachi!!!, if am the girl you are referring to,,I NEVER INVITED TOSYNE2MUCH FOR SEX!!!!! And I remember telling you. He couldn't show up because he had exams. So why the fvck are u lying..why trying to tarnish his image. Wtf is ur problem

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Stopped Picking My Calls After Her First Visit To My House. by Hectorsam(m): 5:39am On Apr 09, 2017
You no give her wat she want dat a one day stand n u disappoint her y she go pick ur call
Re: She Stopped Picking My Calls After Her First Visit To My House. by phoebe69: 11:38am On Jun 17, 2017
Re: She Stopped Picking My Calls After Her First Visit To My House. by debspauly(f): 11:45am On Jun 17, 2017
sinaj:
hahahahahahaha I can't stop laughing...

1 Like

Re: She Stopped Picking My Calls After Her First Visit To My House. by Nobody: 11:47am On Jun 17, 2017
grin
Seeeeeeee:
Maybe your house is the true definition of the word Poverty!
cheesy
Seeeeeeee:
Maybe your house is the true definition of the word Poverty!
Re: She Stopped Picking My Calls After Her First Visit To My House. by MoraxLanre(m): 11:50am On Jun 17, 2017
sinaj:

Wicked

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Tolu Saba Needs A Girlfriend, Advertises On Twitter, Ladies Send Audition Videos / Ladies Dating Quiet Men, Share Your Experiences / 10 Pictures Every Womanizer Can Relate To

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.