Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,453 members, 7,816,050 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:06 AM

List Of Universities Currently On Strike Or Closed Indefinitely - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / List Of Universities Currently On Strike Or Closed Indefinitely (46961 Views)

7 Great Ways To Spend ASUU Strike Or Any Holiday Period / List Of Universities Currently Selling Their Pre-degree Forms / Niger Delta University Closed Indefinitely Over Protest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of Universities Currently On Strike Or Closed Indefinitely by Flexherbal(m): 6:46am On Jul 15, 2016
Our leaders don't know if we have universities in Nigeria. All their children school abroad.

2 Likes

Re: List Of Universities Currently On Strike Or Closed Indefinitely by holyeye1989(m): 6:50am On Jul 15, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin hhahaahaaha who are u crying out loud for .if u dont know i want u to no now . they feed on ur agony what keeps them going is ur suffering.ur sadness makes them happy. thats their rule it cant change.

4 Likes

Re: List Of Universities Currently On Strike Or Closed Indefinitely by mhiztee15(f): 6:53am On Jul 15, 2016
When you spend 6 years just to obtain a degree of four years, one year again before nysc and another year everything almost 8years later those ones will be saying you must not be more than 26years with 2years of experience before you can apply angry abeg them dey bring work experience from heaven ?

6 Likes

Re: List Of Universities Currently On Strike Or Closed Indefinitely by jericco1(m): 6:54am On Jul 15, 2016
na so NSUK been wan kill us with strike.....ndi ara

2 Likes

Re: List Of Universities Currently On Strike Or Closed Indefinitely by Ogheee: 6:54am On Jul 15, 2016
EDUCATIONAL REVOLUTION:
Let's unite to save our future nd put our country,continent .theycame on d train of DUSTRIAL REVOLUTION (dustrilisation) let's re-draw our map With EDUCATIONAL REVOLUTION..O.G
100 level UJ
Re: List Of Universities Currently On Strike Or Closed Indefinitely by Kenneth205(m): 6:55am On Jul 15, 2016
shocked
Re: List Of Universities Currently On Strike Or Closed Indefinitely by babyfaceafrica: 6:55am On Jul 15, 2016
Okay
Re: List Of Universities Currently On Strike Or Closed Indefinitely by aniteze(m): 6:55am On Jul 15, 2016
Butter5ly:
It really saddens my heart when i look at the way our education system is being run in this part of the world. most of our higher institutions are currently on strike or closed indefinitely due to one reason or the other, to me corruption has really eaten down the roots of our system, why would our citadel of learning be the bedrock of fund mismanagement and embezzlement, why would a journey of 4 years turn to 6 years. it seems our leaders can't practice what they preach. below are the list of schools I know are currently on strike.
kogi state university
obafemi awolowo university
ladoke akintola university . . .
to name a few, I strongly stand with my fellow students in their struggle. together let's use the social media to raise our voice of discomfort and pain loud for them to hear our cry.
open up out schools and stop wasting our youthful age.
support the trend #reopenourschools

Niger Delta University (NDU) Is on strike since April 26 till now we are tired of sitting at home.. I don't know what my country is up to.

2 Likes

Re: List Of Universities Currently On Strike Or Closed Indefinitely by patola080(m): 6:57am On Jul 15, 2016
Butter5ly:
It really saddens my heart when i look at the way our education system is being run in this part of the world. most of our higher institutions are currently on strike or closed indefinitely due to one reason or the other, to me corruption has really eaten down the roots of our system, why would our citadel of learning be the bedrock of fund mismanagement and embezzlement, why would a journey of 4 years turn to 6 years. it seems our leaders can't practice what they preach. below are the list of schools I know are currently on strike.
kogi state university
to name a few, I strongly stand with my fellow students in their struggle. together let's use the social media to raise our voice of discomfort and pain loud for them to hear our cry.
do u rhink dis will move dem ? They re heart less people dia children re not dia

1 Like

Re: List Of Universities Currently On Strike Or Closed Indefinitely by Jobabori(m): 6:57am On Jul 15, 2016
korel9:
This is what you get when the one at the helm of affairs doesn't have a certificate. undecided

Since he doesn't have a certificate who else would? grin
So the visitors to Niger Delta University, AAUA LAUTECH also do not have certificates. Present your reasons as an educated person please.

3 Likes

Re: List Of Universities Currently On Strike Or Closed Indefinitely by misterchris(m): 7:00am On Jul 15, 2016
University of Nigeria, Enugu Campus is on indefinite suspension.

1 Like

Re: List Of Universities Currently On Strike Or Closed Indefinitely by richidinho(m): 7:02am On Jul 15, 2016
UNN also

1 Like

Re: List Of Universities Currently On Strike Or Closed Indefinitely by Ogbewilliamson(m): 7:02am On Jul 15, 2016
really
Re: List Of Universities Currently On Strike Or Closed Indefinitely by Kachy1605(m): 7:03am On Jul 15, 2016
Butter5ly:
kogi state university
our education system has fail woefully
Re: List Of Universities Currently On Strike Or Closed Indefinitely by rowspoetry(m): 7:05am On Jul 15, 2016
AAUA is also married to strike. House tire mi o

1 Like

Re: List Of Universities Currently On Strike Or Closed Indefinitely by mila1121(m): 7:06am On Jul 15, 2016
University of Nigeria Enugu campus is among it was shut down after a violent demonstration by the students ,the school authority think it wise to shut down the campus indefinitely up till now nsukka campus is on but the Enugu campus is shut down
Re: List Of Universities Currently On Strike Or Closed Indefinitely by Legitbaba(m): 7:06am On Jul 15, 2016
fratermathy:
Niger Delta University, Amassoma!

Confirm....NDU is been on strike for close to 3 months now...the funniest thing is no one is talking abt it...
Re: List Of Universities Currently On Strike Or Closed Indefinitely by olamik123(m): 7:09am On Jul 15, 2016
#Reopen Lautech

Re: List Of Universities Currently On Strike Or Closed Indefinitely by sergiolefty(m): 7:10am On Jul 15, 2016
final year students re like...... grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of Universities Currently On Strike Or Closed Indefinitely by Nobody: 7:10am On Jul 15, 2016
Adekunle Ajasin university has joined the strike

1 Like

Re: List Of Universities Currently On Strike Or Closed Indefinitely by 2kris(m): 7:12am On Jul 15, 2016
TheAdvocate:
The Federal College of Education Pankshin in Plateau state which also offers degree programme is on indefinite strike.

NB: Am not a student there but I identify with their plight.
god bless u bross.dem don hold my result for 2years now.
Re: List Of Universities Currently On Strike Or Closed Indefinitely by tahiwopreety(f): 7:13am On Jul 15, 2016
dynamo77:
Welcome to Nigeria where 4 years actually mean 6 and a half years

Worst part is you are mandated to serve for another one year

Whereas, job is not guaranteed

God bless naija grin
awksually, not in kwara state, der calender fast lik kinlode, dispite d no salary payments, der tertiary institution is movin steadily..... kudos to kp joor
Re: List Of Universities Currently On Strike Or Closed Indefinitely by pentzuatzil(m): 7:16am On Jul 15, 2016
#reopen_osustech

1 Like 1 Share

Re: List Of Universities Currently On Strike Or Closed Indefinitely by bobogee007(m): 7:18am On Jul 15, 2016
This

Re: List Of Universities Currently On Strike Or Closed Indefinitely by don4real18(m): 7:19am On Jul 15, 2016
korel9:
This is what you get when the one at the helm of affairs doesn't have a certificate. undecided

My school was on a long period of strike during Jona's regime... so, what's your point?

2 Likes

Re: List Of Universities Currently On Strike Or Closed Indefinitely by Spells(m): 7:20am On Jul 15, 2016
#NoToUniversityStrike
Re: List Of Universities Currently On Strike Or Closed Indefinitely by Izonpikin: 7:20am On Jul 15, 2016
Niger delta university is also currently on strike...courtesy to the big nosed inept governor..... angry
Re: List Of Universities Currently On Strike Or Closed Indefinitely by ola92(f): 7:21am On Jul 15, 2016
Rufus Giwa Polytechnic Owo is also on strike.....
Re: List Of Universities Currently On Strike Or Closed Indefinitely by henrysam(m): 7:22am On Jul 15, 2016
korel9:

His children are graduating from schools abroad. Grooming them to become leaders tomorrow while they are pushing the other children to farm
Re: List Of Universities Currently On Strike Or Closed Indefinitely by maridrug(m): 7:22am On Jul 15, 2016
Realberry:
They want us to be farmers...after all they dont appreciate the graduates...

#Reopenourschools
#reopenKSU
there is nothing bad to be an educated farmer, plan towards agric strategically with you educational experience. Where government is responsible is provision of credit facilities..may God interfere to our matter.
Re: List Of Universities Currently On Strike Or Closed Indefinitely by chrisxxx(m): 7:26am On Jul 15, 2016
Relax! What are you guys rushing out to do? No automatic job guaranteed. I know of a guy who never wanted to pass out from NYSC.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Chinese Nursery School Hires Sexy Pole Dancers To Welcome Kids Back To School / Nnamdi Azikiwe University Awka (unizik) In Pictures. / Auchi Polytechnic Lecturer Injures Female Student, Flees (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.