Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,903 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:40 PM

List Of Universities Currently On Strike Or Closed Indefinitely - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / List Of Universities Currently On Strike Or Closed Indefinitely (46960 Views)

7 Great Ways To Spend ASUU Strike Or Any Holiday Period / List Of Universities Currently Selling Their Pre-degree Forms / Niger Delta University Closed Indefinitely Over Protest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of Universities Currently On Strike Or Closed Indefinitely by Optimuspr14(m): 2:57pm On Jul 16, 2016
#ReOpenLAUTECH or Dino would eventually slap @oluremitinubu. #Kingsmate say so.
Re: List Of Universities Currently On Strike Or Closed Indefinitely by Adeyinka1758(m): 10:23am On Jul 29, 2016
ReopenLAUTECH
Re: List Of Universities Currently On Strike Or Closed Indefinitely by Solobenny(m): 12:15pm On Jul 29, 2016
Butter5ly:
It really saddens my heart when i look at the way our education system is being run in this part of the world. most of our higher institutions are currently on strike or closed indefinitely due to one reason or the other, to me corruption has really eaten down the roots of our system, why would our citadel of learning be the bedrock of fund mismanagement and embezzlement, why would a journey of 4 years turn to 6 years. it seems our leaders can't practice what they preach. below are the list of schools I know are currently on strike.
kogi state university
obafemi awolowo university
ladoke akintola university . . .
to name a few, I strongly stand with my fellow students in their struggle. together let's use the social media to raise our voice of discomfort and pain loud for them to hear our cry.
open up out schools and stop wasting our youthful age.
support the trend #reopenourschools

Lemme assume you don't know about University of Nigeria Enugu Campus
Re: List Of Universities Currently On Strike Or Closed Indefinitely by Dapsonemmanuel(m): 10:35am On Aug 09, 2016
MedicalSamwise:
Meanwhile
.. are you a student of lautech??
Re: List Of Universities Currently On Strike Or Closed Indefinitely by Dapsonemmanuel(m): 10:38am On Aug 09, 2016
yes ... those bombling idiot of a govt ... they cant destroy our destinies .. we need lautech re opened asap ..#re openlautech
Re: List Of Universities Currently On Strike Or Closed Indefinitely by MedicalSamwise(m): 12:51am On Aug 10, 2016
Dapsonemmanuel:
.. are you a student of lautech??

Yes bro

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nnamdi Azikiwe University Awka (unizik) In Pictures. / Chinese Nursery School Hires Sexy Pole Dancers To Welcome Kids Back To School / Auchi Polytechnic Lecturer Injures Female Student, Flees (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.