Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,332 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:24 AM

Dygeasy Seun You Guys Should Address This Issue - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dygeasy Seun You Guys Should Address This Issue (2602 Views)

4 frivolous Reasons Why Guys Should Stop Reverse Cowgirl Style / 5 Reasons Why Guys Should Not Date Girls 15 - 19 / This Sexy Nigerian Female Firefighter Has Something For You Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dygeasy Seun You Guys Should Address This Issue by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jul 14, 2016
@dygeasy
I Want you to tell us why a mod should be contesting for mr Nl when its their duty to put decorum in the room, won't it be bias and partial if he win, there is a thread he open long ago and its when its time for contesting he push it to front-page.
if they allow it before don't you think its time you change the rules.

Fynestboi is a MODERATOR, right?
He's supposed to be an umpire as against a player in the envisaged game of wits, politicking and the likes.
His position as a moderator means he clearly has an unfair advantage over the other contestants.
Would Fynestboi ban his team when they spam the Celebrity and Education Sections like he banned those who campaigned in the just-concluded MISS NAIRALAND 2016?
The answer is " no! ". He'd let them roam free.
Fynestboi also has close ties with the other moderators which means they'd tilt towards his course - another unfair advantage over the other guys.
SILVERBIRD GROUP (ORGANIZERS OF MR. AND MISS NIGERIA PAGEANTRIES) DOESN'T ALLOW ITS STAFF COMPETE IN COMPETITIONS ORGANIZED BY THE COMPANY.
FYNESTBOI IS A STAFF (MODERATOR) OF NAIRALAND'S WORKFORCE. Templated on the cited example, Fynestboi is ineligible to contest except he resigns his position as an umpire.
My honest opinion.

cc. tsom maxi finestboi

and as for you finestboi what is it that you don't want us to enjoy this competition? or is it the 50k? I believe se.un is paying you well why not give your members chance than for you to contest must you always show yourself undecided?
that's why I respect lala he won't bring himself so low for something like this, you are a mod and of course you will win for sure because you can do and undo, but know that you don't deserve it, even agarawu23 know that he can't beat you so he don't have a choice than to join your campaign team, this I can affirm that he is a coward, he left his former team he work with during miss Nairaland to join you, (only coward do that) and as for you aminat508 are you going to leave your former team too to join team finest I guess you should because he will win with or without you, and even me too will join teamfinest if they don't do anything about it.

finestboi please come and answer or you might as well lock this thread so that nobody will see it since you have the key.

cc. dygeasy wristbangle

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dygeasy Seun You Guys Should Address This Issue by Maxi112: 9:39pm On Jul 14, 2016
team fyneaboi grin
Re: Dygeasy Seun You Guys Should Address This Issue by Maxi112: 9:40pm On Jul 14, 2016
keep calm buddy!

fynestboi all the way cool
Re: Dygeasy Seun You Guys Should Address This Issue by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jul 14, 2016

1 Like

Re: Dygeasy Seun You Guys Should Address This Issue by Fynestboi: 9:43pm On Jul 14, 2016
I thought we've gotten over this?

cool

1 Like

Re: Dygeasy Seun You Guys Should Address This Issue by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jul 14, 2016
more dramas..ok
Re: Dygeasy Seun You Guys Should Address This Issue by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jul 14, 2016
Re: Dygeasy Seun You Guys Should Address This Issue by ichommy(m): 9:45pm On Jul 14, 2016
Observing lipsrsealed
Re: Dygeasy Seun You Guys Should Address This Issue by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jul 14, 2016
Fynestboi:
I thought we've gotten over this?

cool

why are you contesting?
Re: Dygeasy Seun You Guys Should Address This Issue by ayooladee(f): 9:48pm On Jul 14, 2016
please sir must you seek attention
Re: Dygeasy Seun You Guys Should Address This Issue by Layooluwa(f): 9:51pm On Jul 14, 2016
Drama drama everwhere.

Team fynestcheesy

1 Like

Re: Dygeasy Seun You Guys Should Address This Issue by dgalon(m): 9:51pm On Jul 14, 2016
Let it go bro.
There is nothing u can do to...
#teamfynestboi

1 Like

Re: Dygeasy Seun You Guys Should Address This Issue by mizzbouqui(f): 9:52pm On Jul 14, 2016
Can you guys just stop all this dramas? I will not vote again o undecided
Re: Dygeasy Seun You Guys Should Address This Issue by Kenneth205(m): 9:52pm On Jul 14, 2016
Op.. you kinda make some sense!

But what to do
Re: Dygeasy Seun You Guys Should Address This Issue by Kenneth205(m): 9:54pm On Jul 14, 2016
mizzbouqui:
Can you guys just stop all this drama? I will not vote again o undecided

You must vote oo!

Re: Dygeasy Seun You Guys Should Address This Issue by Maxi112: 9:54pm On Jul 14, 2016
thagift:

why are you contesting?
baba. join the winning team cool

Let crown him king grin
Re: Dygeasy Seun You Guys Should Address This Issue by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jul 14, 2016
ayooladee:
please sir must you seek attention

who are you for me to seek your attention, are you queen Elizabeth?
Re: Dygeasy Seun You Guys Should Address This Issue by zuraking(m): 9:57pm On Jul 14, 2016
thagift:

thagift:

by
thagift:

Why are u wailing?, I think seunn the owner contested before too. ( I stand to be corrected)
Re: Dygeasy Seun You Guys Should Address This Issue by FlawlesRebirth02(f): 9:58pm On Jul 14, 2016
It keeps getting Super Hoter••••take God I don't play life vhiz•••mah mama for done disown me
Re: Dygeasy Seun You Guys Should Address This Issue by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jul 14, 2016
undecided
Re: Dygeasy Seun You Guys Should Address This Issue by Tolexander: 10:01pm On Jul 14, 2016
thagift:
@dygeasy
I Want you to tell us why a mod should be contesting for mr Nl when its their duty to put decorum in the room, won't it be bias and partial if he win, there is a thread he open long ago and its when its time for contesting he push it to front-page.
if they allow it before don't you think its time you change the rules.

cc. tsom maxi finestboi

and as for you finestboi what is it that you don't want us to enjoy this competition? or is it the 50k? I believe se.un is paying you well why not give your members chance than for you to contest must you always show yourself undecided?
that's why I respect lala he won't bring himself so low for something like this, you are a mod and of course you will win for sure because you can do and undo, but know that you don't deserve it, even agarawu23 know that he can't beat you so he don't have a choice than to join your campaign team, this I can affirm that he is a coward, he left his former team he work with during miss Nairaland to join you, (only coward do that) and as for you aminat508 are you going to leave your former team too to join team finest I guess you should because he will win with or without you, and even me too will join teamfinest if they don't do anything about it.

finestboi please come and answer or you might as well lock this thread so that nobody will see it since you have the key.

cc. dygeasy wristbangle
There is a financial attachment now, the rule should be bent!
If your team are civil enough to raise your voice, no mod dares having the reason to ban them. Work on yourself and your team.

If at all new rule will be set, definitely it will be after this contest.

For your info, mods are not being paid. Only the supermods are being paid. So no basis for comparing Lala and FyB.
Re: Dygeasy Seun You Guys Should Address This Issue by obiorathesubtle: 10:01pm On Jul 14, 2016
grin chai.. Quarrel everywhere!

1 Like

Re: Dygeasy Seun You Guys Should Address This Issue by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jul 14, 2016
zuraking:
by

Why are u wailing?, I think seunn the owner contested before too. ( I stand to be corrected)

now that there is price the rules should be change
Re: Dygeasy Seun You Guys Should Address This Issue by Kenneth205(m): 10:04pm On Jul 14, 2016
thagift:

cc. dygeasy wristbangle

Lol grin
Re: Dygeasy Seun You Guys Should Address This Issue by zuraking(m): 10:07pm On Jul 14, 2016
thagift:

now that there is price the rules should be change
you are not making sense. Go and sleep.
Re: Dygeasy Seun You Guys Should Address This Issue by DRISKLEF(m): 10:07pm On Jul 14, 2016
Smh!
Re: Dygeasy Seun You Guys Should Address This Issue by falconey(m): 10:08pm On Jul 14, 2016
embarassed
Re: Dygeasy Seun You Guys Should Address This Issue by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jul 14, 2016
zuraking:
you are not making sense. Go and sleep.

am waiting for your sis to join me tongue
Re: Dygeasy Seun You Guys Should Address This Issue by UndisputedBosom(m): 10:09pm On Jul 14, 2016
Honestly though i don't see myself contesting or voting for anybody during the election.

But in my own opinion i think he is making some sense though he painted it with fury.

But since Fynestboi is one of the moderators i don't think he should've contested cox he has more chances of winning it than every other floor member.

Mr. Fynestboi please i don't have anything against you, am just stating my opinion.... grin
Re: Dygeasy Seun You Guys Should Address This Issue by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jul 14, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
grin chai.. Quarrel everywhere!

Quarrel you say. My friend, I was thinking that too until OP decided that him too will join the team. Now I think this is a campaign grin grin
Re: Dygeasy Seun You Guys Should Address This Issue by obiorathesubtle: 10:14pm On Jul 14, 2016
jagugu88li:

Quarrel you say. My friend, I was thinking that too until OP decided that him too will join the team. Now I think this is a campaign grin grin
grin Very smart way to campaign.

Is there anything we won't see on NL?? grin
Re: Dygeasy Seun You Guys Should Address This Issue by Elchappo: 10:16pm On Jul 14, 2016
Seun just wan use this "Mr Nairaland" compensate Fynestboi since he does not pay well.

Fynestboi, even if the person u re competing with wowo pass OBJ nd dull pass Buhari, I will still vote him instead of you wey they abuse the small power wey u get..

No let me catch u for Zanga cous sampling to Jaja get you.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Five Reasons You Should Never Try Anal Sex / Why Are Some Ladies This Stupid? / Pre-wedding Pics Gone Wrong.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.