Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,922 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:00 PM

Impeachment Threat: Senators, Journalists Misleading The Public – Misau - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Impeachment Threat: Senators, Journalists Misleading The Public – Misau (6982 Views)

Aisha Buhari Reposts Video Of Misau Criticising Buhari Led FG On Twitter / Misau: IG Of Police N10Billion Monthly Bribe Allegation Debated On Channels TV / Impeachment Threat: Pro, Anti-saraki Forces Set For Showdown (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Impeachment Threat: Senators, Journalists Misleading The Public – Misau by babyfaceafrica: 8:48am On Jul 15, 2016
Lol
Re: Impeachment Threat: Senators, Journalists Misleading The Public – Misau by dustmalik: 8:49am On Jul 15, 2016
amjoseph19:

Pinch yourself a bit. This is no longer 2015. Buhari is no longer god of the North. There is hunger in the land. He no longer holds the legendary status.

I bet you, if it was before, dino would have been lynch by now. But, only few now give a fu*ck if buhari is impeached or not.
Go to the core north and say something negative about Buhari. Let me know when you get back in one piece.

2 Likes

Re: Impeachment Threat: Senators, Journalists Misleading The Public – Misau by esonuu(m): 8:59am On Jul 15, 2016
Everybody don dey deny,nobody wan lose em position
Re: Impeachment Threat: Senators, Journalists Misleading The Public – Misau by 247notire(m): 9:19am On Jul 15, 2016
ReabridCharles:
Members of the public as now used as pendulum balls that can be tossed left to right and right to left.

The threat didn't just come out of the blue. I actually wished it would come true. But it's just a wish, it holds nothing.

Adesina "People will start feeling the change in the next 18 months"

That statement alone cut tru my heart. Who would be left?

And some persons will come here and defend them. I wonder how it's so easy to live in self denial and hypocrisy.

I didn't know people where suffering so much until I met my neighbour crying last night in the backyard.

I know leadership is not easy, but leaders are supposed to inspire, give us something to believe in. Now we don't even know what we hold on to or believe in.

The problem was never GEJ nor is it BUHARI, the problem is the system.

Hope is gradually deserting this land.

#GodBlessUsAll
I'm curious bro.

What was your neighbour crying about?
Re: Impeachment Threat: Senators, Journalists Misleading The Public – Misau by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 10:38am On Jul 15, 2016
Baba must not be impeached oh Senators take your time oh

(1) (2) (Reply)

Onnoghen: Abba Kyari And FG Prosecutor Die Same Day / Kebbi: Supreme Court Affirms Aliero, Abdullahi As PDP Senatorial Candidates / If Buhari Was Igbo; The Double Standard Of The Yoruba. A Must Read!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.