Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,155 members, 7,821,928 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:00 PM

Spiritual Defense Against Spiritual Pirates – Day 6 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Spiritual Defense Against Spiritual Pirates – Day 6 (538 Views)

Killings In Nigeria: Paul Enenche Speaks Again, Calls For Self-defense / In Defense Of The Church And Its Leadership / RCCG Holy Ghost Congress 2016 (Day 6) Closing Ceremony (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Spiritual Defense Against Spiritual Pirates – Day 6 by Bigdreams(m): 2:15am On Jul 15, 2016
This message is from Calvary Army Bible Church (Warfare Tent) - www.facebook.com/calvaryarmy

We held a 7-day prayer and fasting programme last week and this is one of the messages from the programme.

Other sermons from the programme will be posted soon.

It is our prayer that you are blessed through this sermon. Take time to read it over and over again.

God bless you.

Prayers
- Power of God/7x, I need you in my life to recover all I have lost from the beginning of the year to last and fill me with power to overcome in the remaining half of the year.
- Lift up your two hands and shout: O Lord, I need your power to recover all I have lost this year.

Deuteronomy 32:28-31
28 For they are a nation void of counsel, neither is there any understanding in them. 29 O that they were wise, that they understood this, that they would consider their latter end! 30 How should one chase a thousand, and two put ten thousand to flight, except their Rock had sold them, and the LORD had shut them up? 31 For their rock is not as our Rock, even our enemies themselves being judges.

Joshua 1:3,5
3 Every place that the sole of your foot shall tread upon, that have I given unto you, as I said unto Moses. 5 There shall not any man be able to stand before thee all the days of thy life: as I was with Moses, so I will be with thee: I will not fail thee, nor forsake thee.

Psalm 62:11
11 God hath spoken once; twice have I heard this; that power belongeth unto God.

In Deuteronomy above, God was speaking through Moses that the people of Israel were already a nation. What covenant brought them together and bound them as a nation? What covenant promised them the reward of the sustenance of the millions of people that will be their offshoot?

Why are they void of counsel? The reason is because they stayed too long in a strange land and thus the custom and tradition of the strange land become ingrained in them. Though they left the strange land yet the mindset of the strange land remained firmly rooted in them. This made them cry for a return to the strange land whenever they encountered difficulties in the journey to the Promised Land.

It is good you do a diligent research of your background. If you hear that your parents were terrors or were negatively feared (whether they are alive and not) and God in His mercy made you become born again, if you don’t take time to deal with your root, you will end up just like your parents.

When God had used Moses to declare the future of the Israelites, Deuteronomy 32:48 says, “48 And the LORD spake unto Moses that selfsame day, saying, 49 Get thee up into this mountain Abarim, unto mount Nebo, which is in the land of Moab, that is over against Jericho; and behold the land of Canaan, which I give unto the children of Israel for a possession: 50 And die in the mount whither thou goest up, and be gathered unto thy people; as Aaron thy brother died in mount Hor, and was gathered unto his people: 51 Because ye trespassed against me among the children of Israel at the waters of Meribah-Kadesh, in the wilderness of Zin; because ye sanctified me not in the midst of the children of Israel.19 52 Yet thou shalt see the land before thee; but thou shalt not go thither unto the land which I give the children of Israel.”

Didn’t God give testimony about Moses as been the meekest of all the people and one whom He spoke mouth to mouth? Why then did God now tell Moses that “Look, Moses, I salute your courage and your 40 years of sacrifice for the people but the Promised Land you laboured for, you will not get there. You will only see it.” It wasn’t because Moses was too old or that God was unable to fulfill His promise. No, it was because something sprang up in Moses which denied him of getting access into the Promised Land.

In verse 50 above, God said that Moses also had to die and be gathered unto his people just as his brother died at Mount Hor and was gathered to his people. Why did Aaron die like that? He had the weakness of pleasing people – he chose to be a prophet unto people rather than unto God.

God had a covenant with Abraham. Even though the covenant was there, there was also a weak point in the life of Abraham, the father of the Israelites. When God told Abraham to leave his kindred, family and nation, did He tell him to take his father and Lot along? No. But due to emotional sentiments, he took them along. When God tells you to do something, you have to obey completely without attaching any form of sentiment. Ability to say no without feeling inferior will help you greatly in your life journey.

Many people are in prison for offences they never committed because they were so sentimentally attached to helping people out that they never knew it could turn against them. Some have been nabbed for carrying banned substances such as narcotics simply because they helped someone carry a luggage at the airport not knowing that such luggage contained such illegal drugs.

You say you misbehave because it’s your father or mother’s nature. What then is the cross for? The cross is a parting point between you and anything that will not allow you move in accordance with the will of God must give way and be completely separated from you.

Psalm 45:10
10 Hearken, O daughter, and consider, and incline thine ear; forget also thine own people, and thy father's house;

Check your father or mother’s family very well, what trend do you notice? Once you take time to carefully analyze such trend, you’ll then be able to discover the negative evil trend. It is then your responsibility to put it to a stop in your life else (even with your so-called devotion and commitment to God), you’ll find yourself in hell just as your father and mother.

Deuteronomy 32:29
29 O that they were wise, that they understood this, that they would consider their latter end!

Every action that starts subtly and unnoticed has a culminating point. Christianity is about practicality. Jesus said, “Ye shall know the truth and the truth shall set you free.” Why did Jesus pronounce 27 curses on the religious people? It’s because they have access the truth, they hear the truth but refuse to heed the truth and do whatever is on their minds. The same can be said of so many so-called Christians in this generation of ours who only hear the truth, know it but refuse to change their lives to align with the truth. There is a curse of God upon them already.

Appreciating the truth is not enough. Many people applaud when they hear a pastor preaching the truth yet they don’t allow the truth they hear to effect a positive change in their lives. That is why the church is impotent today because there are many who are seated in the church applauding the truth but refuse to allow the truth purge them of their wayward and barbaric way of life.

Ephesians 6:10, 12
10 Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might. 12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

The people Apostle Paul wrote this letter were not sinners or pagans but blood washed saints telling them that if any generation wants to have good successors, it needs to take heed of his warning.

Paul said, “Be strong in the Lord.” Many people are strong in the church. You are a sinner yet you preach, you are just like a dumper who dumps the message into the lives of others but goes home empty. When you die and open your eyes in the afterlife, you will find yourself at the gate of hell. Why? Because all the while you were on earth, you were only practicing religion and were never converted. You can call the devil any name but you can’t call him a fool. He has determined that every human being will follow him to hell. Why are you then not wise when God is using someone to open your eyes to the secrets, satanic technology and devices that the devil is using against you?

Before the devil launches his attack into your life and ultimately fulfills his plan, he will take time to study your life and find out your weak points before he begins to launch his weapons against you. Be strong in the Lord, not be strong in your pastor or be strong in your prophet. Why? Because, every student of the bible knows that “Looking unto Jesus, the author and finisher of our faith” is what God commands. David, the apostles, the prophets in the scriptures are not perfect examples – Jesus is the PERFECT EXAMPLE whom we are mandated to look up to.

God has raised kingdom champions whom the world is supposed to look up to. However, to many of us, Hollywood, Nollywood and Bollywood actors and actresses are our role models. To some of us, footballers are our role models. We don’t longer read our bibles, we abandon our bibles. We don’t have biblical models we follow anymore but look up to these Nollywood stars as our role model in dressing, choice of marriage, attitude, and career.

You can’t be strong in the Lord when you have not experienced the cross. When Jesus had been beaten and ordered to carry His cross, there was a time a man named Simon was told to help Jesus carry his cross yet he couldn’t. Why? The cross wasn’t meant for him. You’ve got to carry your own cross. Jesus was the one empowered carry his own cross.

Religion has never been able to save a single soul. When you visit the cross, the cross looks into your heart to see if you truly want to drop your load of sin. Once the cross sees your genuineness, it will take away your load of sin and then give you your own cross to carry and fills your heart with joy unfathomable and incomparable. You then have to publicly identify with the cross. This will make the people who love you before hate you. Your husband who loves you before will now hate you because you now refuse to paint your face or wear trousers.

Whoever is not the rib from which you are created no matter how nice he is, you will regret it. I have seen a couple who began to fight on the first night together after marriage. Why? The covenants in the life of both of them repel each other. If you both marry with curses in your life and you are joined together on the church altar, the curses are blended together and that’s the end.

Be strong in the Lord and in the power of His might. Don’t rely on your own strength. When a servant of God tells you the truth, you flare up saying, “I have my life to live. I have my own eyes with which I can see and choose.” Truth be told, no one can arrest you. Problems are however like seeds; by the time it germinates and produces fruits, you’ll begin to run from pillar to post looking for what is not missing. Meanwhile, God is telling you to go to the cross so that He can make the load easy for you to carry.

Now answer me, when Jesus was carrying His cross, was he smiling with anyone or excited to watch a football match? There is no cross bearer that will dance to the tune of the world. The dance of the world is misleading, enticing, attracting but it’s alluring and a dance of trap in order to capture your destiny. Samson danced to his sight, where did he end up his life? He got the most beautiful woman on earth yet he experienced the worst pain on earth. Could you imagine the pain of having red hot iron pierce his eyes while he was still alive? As if this humiliation was not enough, he was made to dance before their god in their temple.

What God is warning you of is to save you from the pain of tomorrow; not even the lake of fire now. When you are negotiating your life with the devil, it will culminate in a certain pain tomorrow. When the devil has succeeded in taking you from the cross, he will then show you his true colour. Whatever sacrifice you are supposed to have paid, you will then pay it with the arrears also.

Ephesians 6:12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.3

High places – traditional rulers, political leaders, those who are in charge of certain geographical locations.

If as a child of God, you are pursued with lesser powers (charms, witchcraft, etc) and they are not able to succeed as you are untouchable and dangerous

Arrows The Enemies Use In Attacking Your Life
Investigating Arrows: The arrow enters through dreams, food or intake, or sex. That is why your wife and you must be one. If you are hot and your wife is cold or vice versa, you are living between two kingdoms and all the children under that roof are not safe. If the husband is the one that is hot, the arrow will be shot to investigate your blood gene from the hairs on your head to the sole of feet investigating where there is greater fire and lesser fire.

By the time the arrow is done surveying your system, it will go out and go back to the demonic central networking machine to deliver the report which will show the graph of your history. The person in charge of your case will then begin to see where sins are still hidden in your life.

Hebrews 12:1
1 Wherefore seeing we also are compassed about with so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which doth so easily beset us, and let us run with patience the race that is set before us,

If you put on a cloth for so long a time, it will later become heavy as your sweat and blood have become part of the cloth. Let us lay aside every weight. Weight means anything that enters the spiritual scale and pulls us down.

For example, if it is discovered that there’s still exaggeration in your life, (there’s no one who exaggerates that will not tell lies), the arrow of exaggeration will be shot into your life. A matter you are supposed to talk about briefly, you exaggerate. Once you exaggerate, you sin. Once this sin is in your life, witches will shoot arrows because of the legal ground the arrow of exaggeration has created.

Many people fast and fast without any meaningful breakthrough. Why? The enemies have studied you very well and located your weak point and use this against you. When any arrow shot into your life now has firmly established in your life, it will send signal to the spiritual realm requesting for certain demons to come and work with it.

If some people undergo deliverance and have breakthrough financially and materially, they begin to capitalize on the financial breakthrough they’ve acquired and think that is the ultimate and begin to build their lives around it neglecting their spiritual life.

Your require the power of brokenness – when this takes place in your life, your become submissive to any instruction. The simplest prayer may not make meaning to you but because you are completely broken, you obey the minutest instruction. It is now your obedience that is working for you. Anyone who is broken i.e. sanctified is tagged as dangerous by the devil because the fire of God is burning in your day and night.

Until you create a legal-free life, the devil will continue to have sway in your life.

PRAYER
- Lord, with Your hand of fire, arrest me and break me down. Whatever will not allow your power come upon my life, use Your hand of fire to sweep it out of my life.

- Place your right hand on your head and shout at the top of voice; Arrows of spiritual demotion circulating my system, catch fire now.

- With your right hand still on your head, shout the name of Jesus once, broom of fire, every satanic arrow that has been fired into my system and is busy circulating my system to investigate me in order to wreck havoc in my life, broom of fire, uproot them and consume them.

- Raise up your two hands and shout blood of Jesus/42x at the top of your voice. Then begin to command; every entry point in my life through which the enemy has succeeded in shooting arrows into my life, blood of Jesus, close the entry points now.

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 23/07/16 / The Most Noteworthy Fact That The 2nd Coming Of Jesus Is Near! / How Old Is The Earth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.